Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY (14059 Views)

Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by ugoezeik(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
I saw d stadium ysday wen l was going to lokoja, its really a wonderful stadium to behold. I luv ma gej?

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by ugoezeik(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
I saw d stadium ysday wen l was going to lokoja, its really a wonderful stadium to behold. I luv ma gej!
Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by taharqa: 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
Sagamite:

Will you ask Abati for pictures when you do?

Tell him there might be many fucktards on NL that you can deceive with junk but Sagamite would always expose you and your idiocy.
TOOOL... I said una go tire and then die..
Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by Sagamite(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
taharqa: FOOOL... I said una go tire and then die..

You are a person!

You think it is on NL that I am you can bring such tosh?

Go back and tell Abati and Jonathan that they are cretins. They are wasting public funds on you.
Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by legalcode(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
That same stadium was left unattended during OBJ's tenure.....infact it was an eyesore.....but GEJ has rebranded it.....and they say this man is not working.
Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by jhidey08(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
the stadium is beta nw i think. Seeing is believing, i'm seeing things myself. Pictures r coming later
Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by RealAlfranco: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
Coolabbie: Dont be stu.pid, that statement/question is totally correct.
Madam, abeg eh,I dnt hv da strength 2 drag anythng with u!! Just chill!!!
Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by GAR3TH(m): 1:07am On Sep 18, 2013
I am very confused? What did Julius Berger Rehabilitate? Cutting and maintenance of grass? Really, is that worth celebrating over. And I wont be surprised if the contract signed was over budget, tens of Millions of dollars to cut grass.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by agbameta: 1:53am On Sep 18, 2013
JB just dey rake in major $ over mumuchukwu's incompetence and administrative corruption at the expense of poor Nigerians..

And the usual bunch of dullards at the gate are celebrating what they really should be crying over...

What a travesty..
Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by oseo1(m): 2:28am On Sep 18, 2013
GAR3TH: I am very confused? What did Julius Berger Rehabilitate? Cutting and maintenance of grass? Really, is that worth celebrating over. And I wont be surprised if the contract signed was over budget, tens of Millions of dollars to cut grass.

The didn't just cut the grass, they replaced the sprinkler systems, the top soil and the turf, as well. And if I remember right they have a management contract as well.
Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by agbameta: 2:40am On Sep 18, 2013
ose_o:

The didn't just cut the grass, they replaced the sprinkler systems, the top soil and the turf, as well. And if I remember right they have a management contract as well.

And our works ministry can not lay turf, instal sprinklers, cut grass and lay top soil or even manage a common stadium?
Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by taharqa: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2013
ugoezeik: I saw d stadium ysday wen l was going to lokoja, its really a wonderful stadium to behold. I luv ma gej?
Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by Sagamite(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2013
ose_o:

For how much did they do it or are they doing it?
Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by olivertwist: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
I've bookmarked this page. By God's grace, we'll revisit this topic in few months time and see 'how far'.

What's the point of 'rehabilitating' a stadium only when the people complain or embarass the govt? What about building a maintenance culture?
Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady: Some APC vultures will soon start asking for proof! gringrin
I'm sure they know their way to abuja!

People wey never enter bus wey dey pass Ore. The farthest distance dem don travel nah lagos to ibadan...

I dont really take them seriously because most of them are still collecting rechrage card money from parents to insult president jonathan on nairaland..
Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Abu Mikey:
New Look Pix

This is a world class edifice, have seen it from outside.

Chai, see fresh air till 2019. One thing i like GEJ for is that he makes a promise and keeps it. He doesnt even remind you about his promise, he just fulfils it and moves to the next agenda.

Unlike Nigeria's last clownish president who didnt achieve anything... Covering every loophole with a joke...

God bless GEJ... Let your achievements speak for you. Even your enemies will prostrate at your feet. Power belongs to GOD.
Re: Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
veraponpo:

Thank you bro. Jonathan has been repairing roads, airports, stadia but has not built one. Even if not for Punch that showed us the level of rot and disrepair going on inside the stadium, the opposition talking about Lagos- Ibadan road and bridge in the east (east west), Benin Ore road, nothing couldnt have happened. I remember when channels reported police college Ikeja, GEJ said they were sponsored by opposition. MUST THEY PUSH GEJ BEFORE HE WALKS!!!

You didnt say anything, are you learning how to talk ?

What is the work of the media if i may ask. Abi nah GEJ go come your backyard see say your drainage is blocked ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Northern Leaders, Elders Meet / Debts Exceeded Revenues In Lagos, Cross River, FCT, Others – FRC / Forex Restrictions On 43 Items Resulted In $1.4 Billion Revenue Drop — Cardoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.