Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: (1967 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by creamkele(m): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2008
I'm kind of confused, well according to the Nigerian Census Body they said males are more than females in Nigeri but yet the number of single ladies in on the increase in Nigeria and all over the world. Now in Nigerian ladies now find refuges in churches,not becos they want to go worship and praise GOD but to get a favour from him (Getting a husband).

What do u think can be done about this Nairalanders
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2008
This thread must be deleted!
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2008
lol grin grin
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by Tetchiness(f): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2008
Nothing wrong with being single na. . .ah ah! grin cheesy
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by 190: 8:51pm On May 01, 2011
yes ooh!! we now have Feminists or serial gang chain members waiting to drag others to HELL
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 01, 2011
^^slap yourself into a deep sleep.
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by MrsChima(f): 9:55pm On May 01, 2011
The numbers of single men can't afford to keep a woman let alone get one are increasing by the billable hour.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by Reanaa: 11:47pm On May 01, 2011
The last time a single gurl why she ant maried
she said her bfriend was processing
a loan to aid their mariage.
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by 190: 11:57pm On May 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

^^slap yourself into a deep sleep.
shocked shocked

com'ere my coochiiee grin grin
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by BloodShed1: 12:01am On May 02, 2011
That'sa good start as far as I'm concerned.

The next step is to stop breeding them, so they can't use our children to leech of us.
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by MrsChima(f): 12:05am On May 02, 2011
IF they are impotent that wouldn't be a problem. lipsrsealed
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by BloodShed1: 12:09am On May 02, 2011
You really are stupid init.

Men should just get what they want from women, i.e. bang bang bang, then leave. Always use protection. Women have like 10 methods of birth control and still manage to get pregnant easily.
They get pregnant BECAUSE THEY WANT TO, no accidents. Because they want to trap a man, and/or use the baby to leech off him.

I have nightmares about being a father, so I stay strapped.

DON'T BREED THEM!!
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by MrsChima(f): 12:11am On May 02, 2011
Thank you for staying strapped. We appreciate it. wink
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by BloodShed1: 12:13am On May 02, 2011
Aren't you AA?
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by MrsChima(f): 12:17am On May 02, 2011
Are you?
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by BloodShed1: 12:20am On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Are you?

I'm Nigerian but raised my whole life in London thank you very much.

So I take it you're AA. Shouldn't you be putting DeShawn in prison for missing out on his child support payments?
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by MrsChima(f): 12:37am On May 02, 2011
Blood_Shed:

I'm Nigerian but raised my whole life in London thank you very much.

So I take it you're AA. Shouldn't you be putting DeShawn in prison for missing out on his child support payments?

I would need to have children in order to get child support payments unless they changed the rules.  You said you was raised all your life in London? Hmm. I guess that must be the new London they were talking about the other day. So I take it you're a 419er.  Shouldn't you be kissing Dead Hair Suzy and her family to maintain your visa status until the end of probationary period?  I see you been studying with Mr. Cock.  Too bad he can't teach you fashion 101.   lipsrsealed
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by MrsChima(f): 12:40am On May 02, 2011
By the way, Deshawn is a girl name.  I see you been reading someone's blogs again for your information. 

Tyrone or Kevin more like it.
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by BloodShed1: 12:43am On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I would need to have children in order to get child support payments unless they changed the rules.  So I take it you're a 419er.  Shouldn't you be kissing Dead Hair Suzy and her family to maintain your visa status until the end of probationary period?  I see you been studying with Mr. Cock.  Too bad he can't teach you fashion 101.   lipsrsealed

What? who?

Mrs.Chima:

By the way, Deshawn is a girl name.  I see you been reading someone's blogs again for your information. 

Everyone I've seen with the name DeShawn/DeShaun is a dude. Deshaun Holton, aka Proof of D12 (RIP), Deshawn Stevenson (Dallas Mavericks), I could go on. Maybe there's a female or two, but it's only dudes I've seen with that name.

You disgust me, a chickenhead who can't even define the gender of the kind of names in your own community.
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by ayosmiles(m): 12:44am On May 02, 2011
op the number of single men is also increasin
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by MrsChima(f): 12:54am On May 02, 2011
Blood_Shed:

What? who?

Everyone I've seen with the name DeShawn/DeShaun is a dude. Deshaun Holton, aka Proof of D12 (RIP), Deshawn Stevenson (Dallas Mavericks), I could go on. Maybe there's a female or two, but it's only dudes I've seen with that name.

You disgust me, a chickenhead who can't even define the gender of the kind of names in your own community.

You named two dudes you googled but do you know any of them personally? There are a lot of women in the states with names that are considered to be boys but are now women names such as deshawn, billie, and toni.

You looking really shytty talking about disgusting and stop going to clubs filled with chickenheads maybe your arse wouldn't be so paranoid to think everyone trying to kill your ignant arse.
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by BloodShed1: 1:07am On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You named two dudes you googled but do you know any of them personally? There are a lot of women in the states with names that are considered to be boys but are now women names such as deshawn, billie, and toni.

You looking really shytty talking about disgusting and stop going to clubs filled with chickenheads maybe your arse wouldn't be so paranoid to think everyone trying to kill your ignant arse.

There are more men with that name though, I even know some Caribbean boys over here with that name. Yes, there may be some women, but it IS mostly men.
How can you deny that, SheQueeQuee (And YES, I've met a girl with that name)?

How do you know I go to clubs filled with chickenheads? How do you know I even go to clubs. you don't know me like that.

So where you live? U married to a Naija man? Seriously, all jokes aside,
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by MrsChima(f): 1:33am On May 02, 2011
Blood_Shed:

There are more men with that name though, I even know some Caribbean boys over here with that name. Yes, there may be some women, but it IS mostly men.
How can you deny that, SheQueeQuee (And YES, I've met a girl with that name)?

How do you know I go to clubs filled with chickenheads? How do you know I even go to clubs. you don't know me like that.

So where you live? U married to a Naija man? Seriously, all jokes aside,

LMAO@SheQueeQuee  grin grin grin  Yeah, you are dealing with chickenheads!  I pray those chickenheads aren't those girls from Liverpool!   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  No offense to those who live in Liverpool.  I am just saying.  So that explains why you are paranoid and won't let a woman cook for you. Hell, I understand. Survival of the fitness is the key! Have you been seeing double visions lately? grin tongue

Oh now you wants to get personal huh?  You are doing an interview?
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by 190: 2:05am On May 02, 2011
Wahala!

Abeg oo!! Yaba left dey america again!!
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by BloodShed1: 2:09am On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@SheQueeQuee  grin grin grin  Yeah, you are dealing with chickenheads!  I pray those chickenheads aren't those girls from Liverpool!   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  No offense to those who live in Liverpool.  I am just saying.  So that explains why you are paranoid and won't let a woman cook for you. Hell, I understand. Survival of the fitness is the key! Have you been seeing double visions lately? grin tongue

Oh now you wants to get personal huh?  You are doing an interview? 

What does Liverpool have to do with anything? Do you have any knowledge of the UK at all? Have you been to the UK?

Abeg, take your ignorance elsewhere. I bet you think Swahili is a country too, right? Many of you AA's do
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by MrsChima(f): 2:12am On May 02, 2011
Blood_Shed:

What does Liverpool have to do with anything? Do you have any knowledge of the UK at all? Have you been to the UK?

Abeg, take your ignorance elsewhere. I bet you think Swahili is a country too, right? Many of you AA's do

Oh, I take it you are in Liverpool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Have you been to USA? Abeg, take your ignorance elsewhere. I bet you thought child support payment was a weird cereal brand. Many of you Africans do.
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by 190: 2:18am On May 02, 2011
I kant stop laffin!!!

My stomach is cramped

@OP

You are rite!
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by MrsChima(f): 2:19am On May 02, 2011
Hunger makes people laugh uncontrollably. lipsrsealed
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by 190: 2:21am On May 02, 2011
Blood_Shed:

BAUAHAHAHAAAAA!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by MrsChima(f): 2:22am On May 02, 2011
LMAO@he trying to fit in where he can. Poverty is stricken. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by nnenaeze(f): 6:51am On May 02, 2011
what does AA stand for
Re: Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: by olugirl(f): 7:29pm On May 02, 2011
The world population is increasing that means:

Number of single women are on the increase
Number of single men are on the increase
Number of married women are on the increase
Number of married men are on the increase
Number of children are on the increase etc.

Crude Nigerian men tire me with their silly statistics as a result of their insecurities about women, you will never see another race comment just to bring their women down. Real men are too busy doing intelligent things!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" / He Hasnt Formally Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend / Sexy Bad Boys And Friendly Good Boys, Why Women Prefer Bad Boys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.