Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

"Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" (1966 Views)

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by StephenP(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2008
"Women need a reason to cheat, men just need a woman" That has to be the dumbest quote ever. C'mon when there's Vivaladiva and quickygirl looking for dudes though they are in a relationship? Granted, our sex drives are visually connected but that doesn't mean that the moment we're in a relationship, we go out and cheat with the next thing in a skirt. We need reasons to cheat (like the one time we begged you wear that sexy Victoria Secret lingerie and you refused because you thought you looked too fat in it . . . jk). Seriously though, everyone needs a reason to cheat. So to this, I scream false.

What do you nairalanders think?

1 Like

Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2008
I agree with you, dumb quote tongue
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by segzicres(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2008
i agree too. dumb quote.
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2008
People do things with reasons both substantial and unsubstantial, definitely has nothing to do with gender. The quote is meaningless to me.
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by kadijen: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2008
i wonder why a woman/ will be cheating in d first place,it beats my imagination
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by StephenP(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2008
This is one of those quotes that portray women as the good and pure while men are just bad in everything. I think that all in all, cheating whether one needed a reason an excuse to cheat or just wanted to cheat. So it doesn't make the woman better in any way.
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by kadijen: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2008
neither does it make a man better too

wen one aint comfortable in a relationship,why not zoom out,instead of jumping from pillar to post
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2008
Iagree, sexy, so when is the party?
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by StephenP(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2008
kadijen:

neither does it make a man better too

when one aint comfortable in a relationship,why not zoom out,instead of jumping from pillar to post

I know. . . But now I can't help but think that women probably cheat more than men. I was in a store like 2 days ago and I saw this one girl with her boyfriend down the aisle. I noticed how she was taking several glances at me but trying to play it off so that her dude doesn't see her I guess then they walked past me and she got real close to me without touching me. After like 2-3 seconds I looked back and caught her looking back at me and looking away quick. Now if her boyfriend wasn't there, I'm sure she would have tried to get at me. So all that talk about guys cheating because they want to is BS, the ladies are now in the lead.
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by kadijen: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2008
stephen a woman can withstand a naked man,but a man can hardly resist the temptation wen he sees a girl naked,so?

anywaysmen ooo women oooo,i really dont support cheating
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by StephenP(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2008
kadijen:

stephen a woman can withstand a naked man,but a man can hardly resist the temptation when he sees a girl naked,so?

What happened to your ladies from "Sex and The City"?

Plus, that's just a stereotype, we can control ourselves if we wanted to. Some ladies will want to sleep with a dude even if they are fully aware that he's got a girlfriend . . . and I'm living proof.
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by kadijen: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2008
there is no doubt that they r alot of sluts around,but like i said u dont compare them to the men,men cheat u know

infact men and women cheat,whichever way i dont support it
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by Gamine(f): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2008
I know girls that are attracted to only Guys in a Relationship

they wont even look at single guys.

They all need deliverance, reason will not help them!
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by kadijen: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2008
Gamine:

[b]They all need deliverance, [/b]reason will not help them!

grin grin grin u can say dat again cheesy grin grin
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by StephenP(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2008
Gamine:

They all need deliverance, reason will not help them!

True
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by kadijen: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2008
stephen u r making it sound as if u men dont cheat too
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by StephenP(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2008
Sure some men cheat but I am done with women being all hypocrite and bashing us. If a woman said she was cheated on, other women would say "Oh he is a bastard." If she said she cheated on him, they would turn round and said "You go girl, your boyfriend was thinking about it anyway." Naw . . . it's time to flip the script.
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by DaPhoenix(f): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2008
As much as the looks like a female bashing thread, I will not trip over it. I disagree with the quote too.
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by StephenP(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2008
DaPhoenix:

As much as the looks like a female bashing thread, I will not trip over it. I disagree with the quote too.

Damn! I thought I lost you love. Where you been?

back to the topic, on the contrary, I'm just speaking the truth. If it looks like I'm bashing women, I'm sorry.
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by DaPhoenix(f): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2008
StephenP:

Damn! I thought I lost you love. Where you been?

aww . . . I was in a phase where I wasn't feeling NL no more so I left, now I'm bored and back here.
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by StephenP(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2008
DaPhoenix:

aww . . . I was in a phase where I wasn't feeling Nairaland no more so I left, now I'm bored and back here.

For like a month though? Dang! I got scared that something had happened to my beautiful lady. Why didn't even log on to your IM?
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by DaPhoenix(f): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2008
StephenP:

For like a month though? Dang! I got scared that something had happened to my beautiful lady. Why didn't even log on to your IM?

cry You really missed me bad. kiss I'm sorry, sexy.
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2008
~tears~ see love!

@post
I agree, so are we going to throw a party?
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by StephenP(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2008
DaPhoenix:

cry You really missed me bad.  kiss I'm sorry, sexy.

Apology accepted. Welcome back.

Ruby_Pearl:

~tears~ see love!

@post
I agree, so are we going to throw a party?

LOL!! What kind of party?
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by DaPhoenix(f): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

~tears~ see love!

grin grin
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by gabelogan(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2008
@ poster

na so u fine wey girls just dey pursue u up and down??

back to the topic,
i think the quote is correct. drawing from my extensive experience (both personal and witmessed), whenever women intend to cheat or cheat, they usually make up lame reasons or excuses (the most common is he was cheating on me so i had to cheat) but the urge to cheat in men is congenital. it is almost impossible to find a man that will be totally faithful.
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by StephenP(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ poster

na so u fine wey girls just dey pursue u up and down??

I guess.

gabe_logan:

back to the topic,
i think the quote is correct. drawing from my extensive experience (both personal and witmessed), whenever women intend to cheat or cheat, they usually make up lame reasons or excuses (the most common is he was cheating on me so i had to cheat) but the urge to cheat in men is congenital. it is almost impossible to find a man that will be totally faithful.

As opposed to cheating on him because she thinks he cheated on her, why didn't she just break up with him? They say two wrongs don't make a right. Like I said before, I think the percentage of women that cheat in a relationship is higher than men except the women don't get caught but we do.
Re: "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" by TheSly: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2008
Na wah oooo undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? / What Should I Do / Men And Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.