Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Secrets Of the gods - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets Of the gods (114767 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Food For The Gods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nice update frank, had my heart in my mouth till d end.
Errrrrm, when is the next update *shines teeth*
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Teespice(f): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
I did not want to comment again until I started from the beginning again and now I thoroughly understand the story. Well done frank. This last chapter was well thought out. The wait was definitely worth it.

But don't let your readers wait for long before you update.

More inspiration to your head and ink to your pen.

Have a blessed weekend.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by jslimz(f): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hmmm... I was totally scared.

Nice update Frank.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hameenat94(f): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Im really scared..,., lucky wouldn't hav intervened... Nw he's lyf is in danger....
Re: Secrets Of the gods by penzino(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Awesome mr frankenstein!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Kslib(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
Awesome franklin..
All izz well!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Melancholy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Frank, no hiccups, you are brained!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by 3Dimension: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
Like the boss's boss that he is. Oga frank has delivered another masterpiece of an episode. Tuale sir. U too much.
@cherie I'm cul
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
frank the gifted impresses us again!!!!!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Xclusvibebay: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
Waow dis last update got my attention.....throw my pop corn away need to concentrate and @last I said thumbs up man more ink to pen ;DWaow dis last update got my attention.....throw my pop corn away need to concentrate and @last I said thumbs up man more ink to pen
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
mZ sleeq: Nice update frank, had my heart in my mouth till d end.
Errrrrm, when is the next update *shines teeth*

Lol, the nxt update will definately come by monday evnin
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
Teespice: I did not want to comment again until I started from the beginning again and now I thoroughly understand the story. Well done frank. This last chapter was well thought out. The wait was definitely worth it.

But don't let your readers wait for long before you update.

More inspiration to your head and ink to your pen.

Have a blessed weekend.

Thanks dear, I will try nt to delay again
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
j-slimz:
Hmmm... I was totally scared.

Nice update Frank.

Thanks... Was scared pple wouldn't like it

Hameenat94: Im really scared..,., lucky wouldn't hav intervened... Nw he's lyf is in danger....

Sweet heart, hw u de?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hi @penzino, klsib, melancholy, 3dimension, datopdlink... Ur comments are my sleeping tonic for the night
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
Xclusvibebay: Waow dis last update got my attention.....throw my pop corn away need to concentrate and @last I said thumbs up man more ink to pen ;DWaow dis last update got my attention.....throw my pop corn away need to concentrate and @last I said thumbs up man more ink to pen

Lol, was it that nice? Tanks anyway
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
Winnie1950: My God am so scared! This update got me shaking. Uncle frank: u are simply better than the best.

Winnie dear!!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Jumizie13(f): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
I nearly jumped out my skin. U are 100 much
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cestmoi1(f): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Choi! Inspector Lucky don enter one chance.Serves Linda right,greedy girl.Praying for Ekene to recover soon.You are doing a fantastic job,Frank.Thanks for the updates.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by tijesu24(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
Wow! All I can say is wow!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by princesa(f): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
As always, Frank dear you're great!

But erm...erm...the big gate of James compound they finally drove out in, when James arrived, was it not locked immediately after? Me was thinking that with the whole security hideout ish, the gate would constantly remain closed.

But i didn't read about anyone opening the gate before James and Ghaoul finally left the premises.

Or maybe the house doesn't have a big gate for cars and then the narrow gate for trekkers, Even though ghaoul had kicked it open like a wooden door?

(dnt be annoyed and think that of all things Princesa should be worried about gates grin i just want ur work to be perfect) smiley
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
Are u Ghaoul?
Jumizie13: I nearly jumped out my skin. U are 100 much
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Coldfaya(m): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Oga Frank, Princessa has a valid point there imho. D update was wow byt is it just me or did it just feel like u kinda rushed dis update so we fans wouldn't complain!? Well dats just my tots sha nor worry.

This update was wow as usual. I was practically watching it while reading. Nice one man.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by MsSpaqs(f): 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
I know Frank will answer better but he mentioned that Clifford wt Ghauol inside him already kicked down d gate when he first arrived so it's safe 2 say that d gates were off it hinges wen James n his peeps finally drove out @Princessa
Re: Secrets Of the gods by gennysq(f): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2013
Fingers Crossed!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ollyfad(f): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2013
It would av bin unlyk frank if inspector lucky didnt gt hurt in anyway bt y wuld u allow ghaoul go wit d medallion nw.jst hpin e rili cnt unlock his powers witout saint.vry lovely update as expectd of frankestein
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2013
princesa: As always, Frank dear you're great!

But erm...erm...the big gate of James compound they finally drove out in, when James arrived, was it not locked immediately after? Me was thinking that with the whole security hideout ish, the gate would constantly remain closed.

But i didn't read about anyone opening the gate before James and Ghaoul finally left the premises.

Or maybe the house doesn't have a big gate for cars and then the narrow gate for trekkers, Even though ghaoul had kicked it open like a wooden door?

(dnt be annoyed and think that of all things Princesa should be worried about gates grin i just want ur work to be perfect) smiley

Thanks princess, I really was in a hurry to update that I missed that out. Honestly I already had that figured out before writing that scene but forgot to put down what I had in mind.
I planned that d driver would drive though the closed gate with the hummer jeep and tearing it apart. I can't believe I forgot to put it down. Infact that was why I made them use that car to escape.
I am sorry for overlooking such a critical event. I for one would have felt my intelligece was being insulted as a reader. Sorry guys.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2013
Ms Spaqs: I know Frank will answer better but he mentioned that Clifford wt Ghauol inside him already kicked down d gate when he first arrived so it's safe 2 say that d gates were off it hinges wen James n his peeps finally drove out @Princessa

Yes, u could say that, bt unfortunately I mentioned he broke down the small gate. But all the same there really would have been no time to close the gate as princess suggested given the event that followed.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by princesa(f): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
frank3.16:

Thanks princess, I really was in a hurry to update that I missed that out. Honestly I already had that figured out before writing that scene but forgot to put down what I had in mind.
I planned that d driver would drive though the closed gate with the hummer jeep and tearing it apart. I can't believe I forgot to put it down. Infact that was why I made them use that car to escape.
I am sorry for overlooking such a critical event. I for one would have felt my intelligece was being insulted as a reader. Sorry guys.
like tear the gate down in an Arnold Shwaznigger style? shocked for this Abuja wey we all dey so? grin

okay oh, just put it in sometime, its very important to the scene.smiley

@ms spaq & cold faya...to the betterment of this story *cheers*wink
Re: Secrets Of the gods by babamoha(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
Oga frank the Don my prayer is that you will not suffer from writters block in JESUS NAME .AMEN.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Kslib(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
frank3.16:

Thats why its good to have an e-jotter or manual where you can put down some little important info/ideas that just pop-out your head from nowhere, so as not to forget them later..

No problem! We still enjoyed it.. Gboosa for you... wink
All izz well!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Perfecter4real(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
Whoa...this story is just getting better by the day,i cant wait for the last chapter of this story

Frank you are simply amazing.....pls be my mentor.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by chichi2608: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
Oga frank has done it again o...ur just so on point...em em...wen james dragged linda out d bed room was she putting on just pant n bra or she used d bedsheet to cover her body? cos d last time u talked of; her she purposely opened her body for james to admire...just curious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / The Naughty Sisters / Shadows Of The Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.