Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) (20527 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by sergio(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2008
fellas, dis GUS V or what ever sucks, the programme entirely sucks, look at the last two episodes where the winner got N5m and a ford jeep worth N7m (gross N12m) while the runner-up got N2m, is that not a funny arrangement, for me the programme lost focus at that stage. look at what we have now we have quacks who are in a hurry quest for fame.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by denony(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2008
PLEASE HOW CAN I WATCH THE SHOW HERE IN VIETNAM

IT'S MY FAVOURITE TV SHOW.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by princesa(f): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2008
for me
i just sit back enjoy myself with a bottle of Gulder grin while
ten contestants tear themselves out
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by arianne(f): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2008
Noble Onye:

yeah,Gus aired yesternite!, kudos to those guys,don't think i can stress my self 4 just 7m and a Suv.when i can live in the comfort of a house and still stand the chance to S100,000-BBA.DONT BLAME ME,TIS JUST ME!.

feeeeeeeeeeeeeel u jare. i no dey for wahala
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by MrInfo1(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2008
Guyz, i know where the lost chronicles is tongue
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Fadajasi(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2008
Do anyone know where i can download the gus soundtrack?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by 8ball(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2008
I hope this year's edition lives up to it's billing since the money has been upped

Wishing all the contestants the best in the cold Awgu hills
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by sibrahim1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2008
kuddos to nigerian brewies, thanks for not making our tv screens borring,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Joseph6(m): 2:20am On Jul 28, 2008
i'd go with definitely NOT!!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by princesa(f): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2008
let them alone guyz embarassed
atleast there'S SOMETHING TO KEEP MOI LIVELY AT 9PM IN THE NIGHT grin cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by wolexf(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2008
This year's show kinda sucks really, first the whole show was meant to run for 3 weeks they used like one week to show borin auditions which cuts down the actual jungle time.
There wasnt any great hype about the show.
The timing of the show is also faulty like 11pm on AIT and 10:30pm on NTA which usually tends towards 11pm as well when NTA shows their borin network programs.
at that time one shd be tryin to sleep in preparation for work the next day.
In summary bad hype, wrong timing, shorter actual show (Translation Show SUCKS!!!)
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Mustay(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2008
denony:

Check out the Free-To-Air Satellite TV thread wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Modups1(f): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ wolexf
i couldn't agree with u more

normally this kind of show does not pass me by but am really not feeling this years show AT ALL tongue tongue tongue

D CONTESTANTS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNSERIOUS!!!!!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by slyk2(m): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
making celebraties!
marketing GULDER and NB
Its no kiddies stuff. grin grin grin grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Fadajasi(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2008
Hmm
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by imanit(f): 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2008
at d beginning it was kind of interesting but d participants are so so unserious and it's like they are even actin this is d most borin GUS ever which is sad considering dat d money has been upped,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Joseph6(m): 2:40am On Jul 30, 2008
guys c'mon i'm sure there's more 2 gus than moni and all , the entertainment dey. tonights own was f***ing hillarious are men chics fighting aggressively like its the winner of the arguement dat wld take home the price 2 me sha fina is very bossy not 2 mentiobn bossy while abigail on the other hand like falling their hand, . . . . . d Major Bitch in this gus2k5 wld be abuigail, gush why are the guys so dense aah then the speakin of hausa shld be banned nonsense ahah bcoz there are like 3 or more hausa guys or wat. aaah biola shld win jo the only brain the their midst and that jj is another jerky human being
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by jkpretty(f): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2008
I lost interest from the last show, I'm not feeling this year's own jare, the only view i saw looked like everyone was begging for attention. angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2008
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by mahatmaG: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2008
Yesterday was indeed hilarious, I could not believe these people are perspicacious, At a time I was wondering if the trophy depend on the winner of the argument.
But those two girls was damn serious. embarassed

I think the organisers should reconsider the number of female vs male in their next edition  
- Just my opinion sha
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by tobaaro(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2008
Really Affordable Cars near you at www. 9jacars. . com
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Mugabe(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2008
well for this 5th edition of the gulder ultimate search,i till big mike to be the last man standing. wink wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Fadajasi(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2008
Yesterdays show was quite interesting
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by drwhopl(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2008
well i feel the gulder ultimate search has lost it's appeal to we viewers.it's just so messed up and it's a waste of money.they should change the concept,we are all getting bored or dey wan tell sey they no know who go win?it's out of place now.
they should consult me,i will sell them a good concept.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by DoubleN(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2008
Men i also feel the Gulder Ultimate SEarch has lost its appeal,everything is staged managed!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by amababy(f): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2008
@ topic
the first GUS @ Snake Isand & that of Obudu cattle ranch were just too much. for a show 2 b appealing 2 d viewer it has to do with the anchor man and the contestants, the crop of people in those episodes made the difference. imagine a situation where some contestants couldnt express themselves well in english language, this was in GUS @ Nifor, meanwhile english is the official language here in nigeria where i suppose they were bred. NBL had better do the needful before this whole thing turns 2 bad crap.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2008
it got lame.
the girls like proving themselves too much ie by shouting and self assertion.
what a shame
throwing desprate youths in a gladiator like contest for our viewing pleasure(ancient rome anyone
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by tinuk: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2008
i actually saw the first episode i and i fell alseep 'because its so boring. i think what they should do is to re-define their intentions. it SUCKS!!! ; i don't blame the girls they are actually looking for boyfriend thru the media if u can get the ULTIMATE price u can as well get something
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2008
But is the morality of programs like that to encourage  or sharpen the survival instincts in a brutal society
Where the weak are left behind and the strong metamorphose into  monsters
(this I know,because in the world where I work,I had to backstab and betray to keep my job and I had this boss who enjoyed rubbing the head of me and my colleague together eventually I got tired of that life and 1 wish to retire to Nassarawa hills when I’m 30 to live a life of a sweet old lecturer  and run away from the retributive justice that has been hounding me for months now. )
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Bolarge(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2008
denony:

Ol' boy wetin u dey do for Vietnam?
You' sure say no be jail u dey for dia? grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by princesa(f): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2008
he must be the PRO of ultimate search in vietnam

so let's send him a link
try www.watchgusliveinvietnam.com wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2008
sorry for my typos,
ms word has been me lazy
i right click instead of reading the dictionary now. undecided grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Isilomo "Kim Oprah Is Fake, We Can Never Be Friends" / AMAA 2016 Announces Nominations / These Amazing Resources are For Screenwriters And Movie Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.