Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) (20514 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by ginky: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2008
don_eleru:

for all of you refusing to be true nigerians and love day dreaming, dream on.
this show is a well organized scam where the winner is already pre-determined before starting the recruitments.
1. they don't sleep in the bush, after the camera recordinds they go back to their hotels to have a nice sleep
2. they all know their roles in the show, including who is next to go
3. if you are a theartre art student you will notice that their acting was too mechanical even bob himself who should have done better
4. lastly because of acting to script the show was too boring

Eleru, I think you should keep your comments to yourselve angry angry.Tell me,if you say that the winner is predetermined,why was it that at the second to the last stage of the competition,Mike nearly got evicted but because Linda slowed down while running,he was able to arrive before her which made him to still be in the competition?
Did you actually watch the show or are you just imagining things?Didn't you watch when they showed them sleeping.Moreover,if you say that "they all know their lines in the show,including who is next to go",why will the contestants decide to allow their fellow contestant take the cash prize of N7,000,000, N500,000 wardrobe allowance and a brand new SUV jeep.
The only part I will agree with you is the way Bob Manuel behaved.He thought he was acting Nigerian film.Sincerely speaking,I dont know why he behaved that way.

Anyway, ELERU, I will repeat it again,keep your comments to yourselve.If you think the show is boring,then don't watch it again.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 24, 2009
When is GUS 6 COMING UP wif her registration.
Seun thanx 4 opening the thread!. cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2009
??
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by scorpio1(m): 12:08am On Jun 28, 2009
please when will Gulder ultimate search 5 begin, ??i can't wait to watch it cos i heard a friend of mine will be there,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by ayobase(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2009
how do u know that?
Preselection?

scorpio1:

please when will Gulder ultimate search 5 begin, ??i can't wait to watch it cos i heard a friend of mine will be there,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by archangel9(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2010
i am going 2 be the ultimate man in this years search. shocked
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by nymphomaniac(m): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Suntemi:
Babeface3, hope u're not refering to me? Cos I stated it clearly that I'm not sure of the date. And any sensible person won't regard what I said as misleading info.

I'm also very sure Sesejive made a mistake by saying the time is 7pm, so that shouldn't be regarded as misleading info but a mistake. Ok?
boss u dun Dey Nairaland for ages oh. Founding father!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Suntemi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
nymphomaniac:
boss u dun Dey Nairaland for ages oh. Founding father!

lol that post was made 13 years ago. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Isilomo "Kim Oprah Is Fake, We Can Never Be Friends" / AMAA 2016 Announces Nominations / The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.