Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome (48975 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MyJoe: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Ah! Ishi my love. Good morning to you. May the blessings of Satan fill your day.

Ishilove:
I reject it by fire by thunder

Funny.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Sunymoore(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2clZl6rFjmA
Wow wow. Satanic ritual indeed
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Lionpikin(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ave Satanas....Satan will never let His followers down...Alfa, we ur fellow Satanists await your return....
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2013
What does it say about xtians that I met all my girlfriends at the church but met my wife at a school?

Satan was really guiding me even though I didn't know it. Thank you Satan because even inside the house of the enemy, you provided for thy servant.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2013
When Satan says no, He means no.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Lionpikin(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: When Satan says no, He means no.
And no doG can say yes...
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lionpikin: And no doG can say yes...

They can say whatever they want but Satan no send.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Caracta(f): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
And i ask again, where is satanist? undecided sad cry
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Caracta: And i ask again, where is satanist? undecided sad cry

send him a pm
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Caracta(f): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

send him a pm
He has not replied any of them. I just need someone to tell me that he is fine sad
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by nnofaith: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Caracta:
He has not replied any of them. I just need someone to tell me that he is fine sad
he is fine
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Caracta(f): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
nnofaith: he is fine

Thank goodness!

Thank you.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Caracta:

Thank goodness!

Thank you.

Do you believe him?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Caracta(f): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Do you believe him?
Well, no contrary answer. I should.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by nnofaith: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Do you believe him?
She said she needed somebody to tell her that satanist is fine, so i did. i dont even know who the dude she is asking after is! lol!
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2013
nnofaith: She said she needed somebody to tell her that satanist is fine, so i did. i dont even know who the dude she is asking after is! lol!

yeah grin
She sounds like a xtian alright. Will believe anything. Very gullible set of people.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Praising the Lord, Always
Praising the Lord, With all my heart
Praising the Lord, With all my heart, Always

Ave! Satanas, My Lord is good.
Ave! Satanas,
My Lord is good. Is good to me.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Lionpikin(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Praising the Lord, Always
Praising the Lord, With all my heart
Praising the Lord, With all my heart, Always

Ave! Satanas, My Lord is good.
Ave! Satanas,
My Lord is good. Is good to me.
Satan is good to me always....*winks*.....
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa is married?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03: Alfa is married?

with kids
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

with kids

Gerrout!!

I no believe
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Gerrout!!

I no believe

You are not alone in that. Sometimes even me myself can't believe all the blessings Satan has showered on me.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You are not alone in that. Sometimes even me myself can't believe all the blessings Satan has showered on me.

Haha. Lolol
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Haha. Lolol

And he is married to a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2013
texanomaly:

And he is married to a Christian.

Exciting. Isn't it.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Sunymoore(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2013
So stop your advocate, since you can't even convince your wife
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2013
Sunymoore: So stop your advocate, since you can't even convince your wife

I can't go against my Master's command. By marrying me, she is sinning, thus she gets to enjoys all the pleasures of this world with me and without guilt as she is weekly absolved of all trangresions by the holy father. However we know she will end up with me in hell forever, so it's a win win situation. No need to convince her. She's already one of us. Ignorantly. Just like Texanomaly here.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Joshthefirst(m): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I can't go against my Master's command. By marrying me, she is sinning, thus she gets to enjoys all the pleasures of this world with me and without guilt as she is weekly absolved of all trangresions by the holy father. However we know she will end up with me in hell forever, so it's a win win situation. No need to convince her. She's already one of us. Ignorantly. Just like Texanomaly here.
do you let your kids go to church or fellowship?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Sunymoore(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I can't go against my Master's command. By marrying me, she is sinning,
Interesting! So who is she sinning to Yahweh or Satan?
thus she gets to enjoys all the pleasures of this world with me and without guilt as she is weekly absolved of all trangresions by the holy father.
However we know she will end up with me in hell forever, so it's a win win situation.
Why? Are all satanist and Satan himself going to hell?. so why did you choose to be in hell? And moreover wishing your loved wife.
No need to convince her. She's already one of us. Ignorantly. Just like Texanomaly here.
So even by discussing in the satanic chat box, one will be satanist?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Joshthefirst: do you let your kids go to church or fellowship?

doG forbid!
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RationalDude(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2013
@Alfa, you don't sound like a married man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (51) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) / How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.