Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Girls Chasing After Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Chasing After Me (4554 Views)

When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? / Why Re Men Always Chasing After Women? / At What Point Does A Man Stop Chasing : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Chasing After Me by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 21, 2008
I just met this cute lady few days back and i collected her number of which i later called so she can have mine. A day later she started bombarding me with calls and text messages and right now i'm scared 'cos she doesn't really know anything about me and really i dont know if this is normal cos am still very young and dont want to make bad choices that will ruin my future.

Although, am used to girls who just play a little hard to get before we finally get things going.

Pls help cos my best friend's sister was "disturbing" me recently, i mean, what's happening?
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by acidrop(f): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2008
u asked 4 it now, abi didnt u ask for her number? y d complaining?
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by MethodMan3(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2008
acidrop:

u asked 4 it now, abi didnt u ask for her number? y d complaining?
grin
no mind the idiot!
dey feel like ROMEO there!!!
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by layzie: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2008
yea yea, fine boy grin see your teeth. ezi bida
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by replenish(f): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2008
Will u sharrap and face your studies my friend.

1 Like

Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2008
which kind reverse or indirect bragging be this?
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by replenish(f): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2008
Abi oh, please help me ask the poster.
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by shylladear(f): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2008
@poster
what are u feeling like
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Chidi4u(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2008
Always dodge them if you dont want them thats a polite way of doing it works for me
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2008
Chidi4u:

Always dodge them if you don't want them thats a polite way of doing it works for me

wat r u and d poster feeling like?cute dudes huh?
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by saucekid(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2008
for them mind
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by beauteous(f): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2008
chaii!. . . see responses cheesy
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Tetchiness(f): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2008
Wait, I dnt even understand what the poster is yabbing abt
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2008
Tetchiness:

Wait, I dnt even understand what the poster is yabbing about

let me explain,d poster is trying to telling us that he is too handsoming and that is whying women sendeth him text massaging and calleth,because they foundeth him attractiving,get it? cool
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by saucekid(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2008
no worry
you no need to understand grin
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Tetchiness(f): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2008
Ehhhhhrrrrrrrrm, can someone else plz explain it?  grin

Thanks Jenny  tongue
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Jeovy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2008
The guy dey feel like Micheal jackson
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by saucekid(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2008
hin nose go still fall comot
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by TolaniLuv: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2008
beef smiley
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by tope2000(f): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2008
@ poster
Are u 007? cool
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by SamMilla1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2008
Are you a coward, Turn back and chase them too. sad
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Nella(f): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2008
SAM MILLA:

Are you a coward, Turn back and chase them too. sad

help me oo, lmao!

Gosh,  this guy is funny, just look at d name of this thread : Girls Chasing After ME --- lol, meanwhile it's just one girl when u go disturb, now she don dey return your call u come dey holla 4 nairaland say girls dey chase u, hey wonders shall never end,  mehn,  

Even dey ask 4 help on top am!

Girls are chassing after u?? That because u r SEXY wink wink lmao, lol lol, this guys would kill me!
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by quickygirl(f): 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2008
From your post, the girls chasing after you are few, ADD me to the list na grin

Re: Girls Chasing After Me by acidrop(f): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2008
@poster i hope u are fine 2 be making a thread like this oooo undecided
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by dreeldee: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2008
chase them back na abi you u no fit do and pls lets see your picture abi wetin una think?
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2008
Of a truth, am not out to brag or whatsoever cos i'm a humble young man. I stand to gain NOTHING by saying girls chase me.But the thing is that i have only heard of girls giving "signals" to guys showing they are interested.I mean, personally, l luv a challenge and that tenancity to "conquer".

Secondly, i don't know what she really likes about me cos we ve not known each other before.Pls just help your bro out cos i dont know if this is real.

No offensive remark please
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2008
stereo2:

Of a truth, am not out to brag or whatsoever because i'm a humble young man. I stand to gain NOTHING by saying girls chase me.But the thing is that i have only heard of girls giving "signals" to guys showing they are interested.I mean, personally, l love a challenge and that tenancity to "conquer".

Secondly, i don't know what she really likes about me because we ve not known each other before.Please just help your bro out because i don't know if this is real.

maybe she likes your personality so far, maybe it's the way you talk the way you look, who knows smiley
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by noetic(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2008
stereo2:

Of a truth, am not out to brag or whatsoever because i'm a humble young man. I stand to gain NOTHING by saying girls chase me.But the thing is that i have only heard of girls giving "signals" to guys showing they are interested.I mean, personally, l love a challenge and that tenancity to "conquer".

Secondly, i don't know what she really likes about me because we ve not known each other before.Please just help your bro out because i don't know if this is real.

na d soap wey u take bath commot dat day, keep using it. it works for u. grin
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by whitelexi(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2008
@POSTER:

If she's moving too fast, she may not be the one for u - i sense some level of desperation with her. . . If u dont feel comfy with that, then dont just chop and clean mouth, avoid the chop totally cos once u chop u don tie yourself down
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by dada22(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2008
undecided undecided

winktake charge man wink wink
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Tetchiness(f): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2008
dreeldee:

chase them back na abi you u no fit do and please lets see your picture abi wetin una think?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2008
@whitelexi
Thanx a million cos i also thought the same way. I can see the desperation in her 'cos i dont think its normal for a girl to start calling and texting you when you only got to know each other without you or the girl knowing anything about each other.

And agian am not a player so i just cant lead a girl on only to dash her hopes, its cruel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How We Broke Up On Valentine's Day / See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls / Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.