Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed (25386 Views)

Man Carries Crocodile On Okada In Abeokuta! See Pics! / Man Snatched By A Crocodile In Australia / Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by saintdeby(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Na photoshop jo
no b only photoshop na crocoshop , u no well
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by deebrain(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
shocked

angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by penny01502: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
berem: Crocodile leave bush and water say na for 2 bedroom flat im wan sleep? One day, all these animals go follow us dey pay house rent!

This world is really coming to an end!! grin
end time things my sister
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Lilchilz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
el bin manny: It was only emulating the action of the 7 new PDP governors cheesy first page tinz grin
wetin dis one dey talk aw pdp take concern dis kind matter..or ar u mad......u better qo beq ur head
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
redsun:

Did immigration just release you?Abi na asylum sef?

U don start with your unprovoked "were" again.

You are a person P*uussy.

If you think you can run then I will chase you like the US Army chases reetards, like Al Qaeda. cool
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by ajosegabriel(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
[b][/b]What i can only say is END TIME THINGS. angryWhat i can only say is END TIME THINGS.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
Oya, no run.

If you do not have the liver to point out my "flawed posts" and run. I will chase your dumb arsse.

https://www.nairaland.com/1249139/foreign-investors-pour-into-nigeria/8#18204972

The benefit of being far more intelligent than fucktards like you is that I can always intellectually bully you. grin

You are toast! cool
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
Theben:
Stop calling yourself God. You are not even qualified to clean God's shoe. You are not smart. Your posts are illogical. You keep bullying people with the word person to make them accept your opinion. Someone who's smart will learn from whoever he argues with.

lol.....no mind Sagamite.

him blood too dey hot nai make grin
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Mavrick2012: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dis type wil b good in promotin church biznes.
**climb stage** chidren of god pyes da lord, halaluya? my enemy turnd in2 clocodai,enta unda mu bed,but because papa profesy last sunde dat we sha si no lost,i craimd it n keyd into it.chidren of god i wil neva neva neva liv dis church,god is here,if nt 4 papa my enemis would hv killd me.chilren of god pyeees da loood!!!
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
NL member:

lol.....no mind Sagamite.

him blood too dey hot nai make grin

I relish bullying the person but he is a wimp.

He is like those Al Qaeda rats that do insurgency attacks on the US Army and then run, claiming they are warriors. grin

It would end for him like it ended for this foolhardy hyena. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-W7L2x8gjI
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
My tots: The crocodile left the forest and river for the guy's apartment? Maybe he came to watch the champions league.

My tots: I was thinking,if it were to be in Nigeria,since we don't have any office to call incase of crocodile invasion,we'll naturally call the neighbours and police. And the only option will be to fire some shots at the animal and then sudden emergence of crocodile pepper soup,crocodile nkwobi,crocodile suya will be experienced in the neighbourhood and the police DPO's home. Who get time to tie net and rope around a live croc?
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
berem: Crocodile leave bush and water say na for 2 bedroom flat im wan sleep? One day, all these animals go follow us dey pay house rent!

This world is really coming to an end!! grin
Lwkmd!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Ishilove: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
damibravo: Awon aye ti step up, they dont send snakes again na crocs now
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Ishilove: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

person grandeur.

I dare you, I dare your mother, I dare your father, I dare your entire village, I dare your ancestors, I dare your descendants, pick out just ONE of the most of my posts that you find has flawed arguments and then come and point out the flaws to me by correcting it.

If you respect all those people I dared, you will.

I am sure dem no born you well to try.

I know you will run.

Mo dare gbogbo aiye e! (I dare your entire life).

Na me o! grin
This guy l'enu bi nuclear bomb. Your mouthfully mouthful undecided
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

I relish bullying the person but he is a wimp.

He is like those Al Qaeda rats that do insurgency attacks on the US Army and then run, claiming they are warriors. grin

It would end for him like it ended for this foolhardy hyena. grin

Ah!!!!
You no wan pity am?

Jor forgive him and let him go free, be a merciful god this time........ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ishilove:
This guy l'enu bi nuclear bomb. Your mouthfully mouthful undecided

Supreme confidence, baby. Supreme confidence. grin

Source of the confidence is the fine brain I have. cool
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Theben(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

Source is of the confidence is the fine brain I have. cool
I don't see any confidence in you. All I see is inferiority complex. You try very hard to make people feel you're smart.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by LajaLaba: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

Source is of the confidence is the fine brain I have. cool
Feeling like a champion on NL guy u should be ashamed of yourself!
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Theben:
I don't see any confidence in you. All I see is inferiority complex. You try very hard to make people feel you're smart.

Shut up, person!

They are begging for you now.

You have no balls, you have no honour, you cannot even defend the honour of your family. All you have is the ability to run like a P*uussy when you see a man. grin grin grin grin

Even a woman would not stand another man demasculinise her without taking a stand.

You are an eunuch. grin

Stop stepping to MEN that would intellectual pummel you. grin

Laja Laba: Feeling like a champion on NL guy u should be ashamed of yourself!

If I was a person like you, of course I would be ashamed of myself.

But while I am your God, I will continue having superiority complex.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Am I the only one thinking this is another HUGE lie?
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by 25Calibre(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

Source of the confidence is the fine brain I have. cool

You again!! You this pus*y nigga, you go about picking silly fights with people above your station, are you delusional or what?

You keep claiming intelligence, but I'm yet to see an iota of intelligence from you, all I see is a mor*on, a bleating sheep who thinks himself an intellectual.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
25Calibre:
You again!! You this pus*y nigga, you go about picking silly fights with people above your station, are you delusional or what?

You keep claiming intelligence, yet I'm yet to see an iota of intelligence from you, all I see is a mor*on, a bleating sheep who thinks himself an intellectual.

You are a person!

You want to take his place?

I would gladly let your dumb arsse do.

You have already proven to me you are a product of a failed education system, so it is a guaranteed knockout, cretin! grin

Come on, chop, chop! Be the cretin that goes to pick my post to critique it. wink
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by greatgenius: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a p*uussy person!

I said it from the Go:

You are not a man, you are a P*uusy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When you see a man. Run!
You seem to relish in your diatribes on others. it doesn't show intelligence.. And it is certainty not the mark of an intelligent God, god brother..

You have to admit that your earlier post about "black people " was made in bad judgment ... Unless of course you fail to see that..

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
greatgenius: You seem to relish in your diatribes on others. it doesn't show intelligence.. And it is certainty not the mark of an intelligent God, god brother..

You have to admit that your earlier post about "black people " was made in bad judgment ... Unless of course you fail to see that..

Do you think a simpleton is capable of identifying what is intelligence?
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by greatgenius: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

Do you think a simpleton is capable of identifying what is intelligence?
lol. What does intelligence mean to you ..

And to my point earlier. Do you admit that your earlier assertion about black people was made in bad judgement ?
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
Theben:
Laja Laba: Feeling like a champion on NL guy u should be ashamed of yourself!
25Calibre:

You keep claiming intelligence, but I'm yet to see an iota of intelligence from you, all I see is a mor*on, a bleating sheep who thinks himself an intellectual.

greatgenius: You seem to relish in your diatribes on others. it doesn't show intelligence.. And it is certainty not the mark of an intelligent God, god brother..

Hohoho

Sagamite against the whole of Nairaland.....

Battle of epic proportions smiley
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by 25Calibre(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You want to take his place?

I would gladly let your dumb arsse do.

You have already proven to me you are a product of a failed education system, so it is a guaranteed knockout, cretin! grin

Come on, chop, chop! Be the cretin that goes to pick my post to critique it. wink

Shut up! Professor fu*ktadry!! I'm not a product of a failed educational system.

Dont you think you are too old for this public display of stu*pidity? from your profile pic, I can deduce you are matured in age.

I also see you are in London, where in London are you, I will find you now and put a bullet in your mouth? I'm now challenging you to come out with your qualification, lets see who's more educated.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by greatgenius: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
I am not against anyone and this is certainly not a battle. understand that there is no "intelligence" to be had from a battle/argument.
NL member:

Hohoho

Sagamite against the whole of Nairaland.....

Battle of epic proportions smiley
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
greatgenius: lol. What does intelligence mean to you ..

No, you please define what intelligence is.

You are the one that claims knowing how to identify it. So please do.

I wait. grin

greatgenius:
And to my point earlier. Do you admit that your earlier assertion about black people was made in bad judgement ?

N ....................O!

And don't get yourself stuck on this. I would teach you about "assertion efficiency due to bounded time".
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
25Calibre:
Shut up! Professor fu*ktadry!! I'm not a product of a failed educational system.

Dont you think you are too old for this public display of stu*pidity? from your profile pic, I can deduce you are matured in age.

I also see you are in London, where in London are you, I will find you now and put a bullet in your mouth? I'm now challenging you to come out with your qualification, lets see who's more educated.

person, I have already proven before you are a person and made you aware you might pay for all this your threat:

https://www.nairaland.com/1431353/nairobi-governor-slaps-female-rep/5#18000464

https://www.nairaland.com/1431353/nairobi-governor-slaps-female-rep/6#18000868

I will beat you like a person and drag you on the streets. grin grin grin grin grin

Only a cretinous product of a failed education system like you would say you should slap a woman because she spoke to you the way you don't like.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by 25Calibre(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sagamite:

person, I have already proven before you are a person and made you aware you might pay for all this your threat:

https://www.nairaland.com/1431353/nairobi-governor-slaps-female-rep/5#18000464

https://www.nairaland.com/1431353/nairobi-governor-slaps-female-rep/6#18000868

I will beat you like a person and drag you on the streets. grin grin grin grin grin

Only a cretinous product of a failed education system like you would say you should slap a woman because she spoke to you the way you don't like.

You are a professor of fu*ktadry from the school of dumbas*sry.

I asked you simple questions, you can't answe yet you keep bleating like a goat with round faeces dropping out of its anus.

You post links which would only show you can't comprehend what you read.

Silly old man
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
25Calibre:
You are a professor of fu*ktadry from the school of dumbas*sry.

I asked you simple questions, you can't answe yet you keep bleating like a goat with round faeces dropping out of its anus.

You post links which would only show you can't comprehend what you read.

Silly old man

You are a person!

How can you be so moronic to deny you are a product of a failed education system when you reason like a certified Okrika and Agbero champion? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Computer Village In Otigba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria / Abuja Earth Tremors: FEMA Releases Official Press Statement & Safety Tips / Oshiorenoya Agabi Creates Koniku Kore, Computer That Smells Explosives, Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.