Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Help My Nature - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Nature (916 Views)

Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? / Don't Mistake A Man Unaffectionate Nature For Evidence That He Doesn't Love You / What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Nature by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Am too proactive to marry a woman and I can't marry a man....if I tell my girl..pls rush to my room,under my table..u will see a briefcase...open the second compartment..u will see my nysc..pls help me copy the number and sms to me....I will wait for 30min...and get a call from her...babe is it d red bag ir black bag....I will freak out...but later someone will say...chill she is just a lady....
Sometimes when I chat ladies and I wait 5min no reply..I delete dem off my BBM...
Am a very kind guy...but d sluggishness of women is baffling...some girls will see 5 missed calls and will just not respond....I will ask them..but the person calling mite have an emergency..they will say...hmmmmm...ehnnnn...hmmmm...ehnn...are they dumb or what..? I love a woman to be sharp!!!!
Re: Help My Nature by 190: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
if Nigerian girls taya you, see cameroon here ======================================>
Re: Help My Nature by scientology(m): 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
190: if Nigerian girls taya you, see cameroon here ======================================>
wink wink wink wink
Re: Help My Nature by 190: 12:37am On Sep 18, 2013
scientology: wink wink wink wink

angry
Re: Help My Nature by Haywhymido(m): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2013
We get sum smart ladies 4 9ja too na, mayb u av neva meet dem
Re: Help My Nature by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 18, 2013
is ur inability 2 express ursef in english part ov d nature u want 2 change?
Re: Help My Nature by Tholudee(f): 3:17am On Sep 18, 2013
Haywhymido: We get sum smart ladies 4 9ja too na, mayb u av neva meet dem
dnt mind hin jare, na d girls for his area he dey talk about
Re: Help My Nature by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2013
190: if Nigerian girls taya you, see cameroon here ======================================>
grin
Re: Help My Nature by Daresh(f): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2013
You need to stop hanging with dumb girls. In my opinion guys are the dumb ones.
Re: Help My Nature by 190: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2013
Babiloko: is ur inability 2 express ursef in english part ov d nature u want 2 change?

angry angry
Re: Help My Nature by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2013
@OP bro.. Have you eaten today? undecided undecided
Re: Help My Nature by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2013
lmao...
sum girls re pretty dumb nd sluggish sha thus d term 'fish brain'..
Re: Help My Nature by Nikkyparadise(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2013
Sum ladys ar jst xo agnorin....eun d sharp ones attyms mis behave...........i wuld advice u 2 go nroll in d seminary skul,bcom a rev.fada.......at lst ntin go concern u wit dm again grin
Re: Help My Nature by mcfynest(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
hmmmmmmm....

i think i get you.....there is this gal that i know that is so into me(apologies, didntmean to defame ha,just that i want to give it a real pishor) but i cant stand the way she reasons....

i love smart gals,but she always ask some questions that i will be lyk....WTF...

but then i tried understanding her and patience was the key, now she is really changing, even though i still cant accept an advice from ha.....

i think you just have to be patient and understanding.....they always see us as the MAN,so pls show some maturity....and try to help ha
Re: Help My Nature by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
mcfynest: hmmmmmmm....

i think i get you.....there is this gal that i know that is so into me(apologies, didntmean to defame ha,just that i want to give it a real pishor) but i cant stand the way she reasons....

i love smart gals,but she always ask some questions that i will be lyk....WTF...

but then i tried understanding her and patience was the key, now she is really changing, even though i still cant accept an advice from ha.....

i think you just have to be patient and understanding.....they always see us as the MAN,so pls show some maturity....and try to help ha
kanst stand dafts

(1) (Reply)

Are First Born Girls Control Freaks / Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.