Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Help My Nature - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Nature (927 Views)

Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? / Don't Mistake A Man Unaffectionate Nature For Evidence That He Doesn't Love You / What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Nature by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Am too proactive to marry a woman and I can't marry a man....if I tell my girl..pls rush to my room,under my table..u will see a briefcase...open the second compartment..u will see my nysc..pls help me copy the number and sms to me....I will wait for 30min...and get a call from her...babe is it d red bag ir black bag....I will freak out...but later someone will say...chill she is just a lady....
Sometimes when I chat ladies and I wait 5min no reply..I delete dem off my BBM...
Am a very kind guy...but d sluggishness of women is baffling...some girls will see 5 missed calls and will just not respond....I will ask them..but the person calling mite have an emergency..they will say...hmmmmm...ehnnnn...hmmmm...ehnn...are they dumb or what..? I love a woman to be sharp!!!!
Re: Help My Nature by 190: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
if Nigerian girls taya you, see cameroon here ======================================>
Re: Help My Nature by scientology(m): 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
190: if Nigerian girls taya you, see cameroon here ======================================>
wink wink wink wink
Re: Help My Nature by 190: 12:37am On Sep 18, 2013
scientology: wink wink wink wink

angry
Re: Help My Nature by Haywhymido(m): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2013
We get sum smart ladies 4 9ja too na, mayb u av neva meet dem
Re: Help My Nature by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 18, 2013
is ur inability 2 express ursef in english part ov d nature u want 2 change?
Re: Help My Nature by Tholudee(f): 3:17am On Sep 18, 2013
Haywhymido: We get sum smart ladies 4 9ja too na, mayb u av neva meet dem
dnt mind hin jare, na d girls for his area he dey talk about
Re: Help My Nature by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2013
190: if Nigerian girls taya you, see cameroon here ======================================>
grin
Re: Help My Nature by Daresh(f): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2013
You need to stop hanging with dumb girls. In my opinion guys are the dumb ones.
Re: Help My Nature by 190: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2013
Babiloko: is ur inability 2 express ursef in english part ov d nature u want 2 change?

angry angry
Re: Help My Nature by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2013
@OP bro.. Have you eaten today? undecided undecided
Re: Help My Nature by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2013
lmao...
sum girls re pretty dumb nd sluggish sha thus d term 'fish brain'..
Re: Help My Nature by Nikkyparadise(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2013
Sum ladys ar jst xo agnorin....eun d sharp ones attyms mis behave...........i wuld advice u 2 go nroll in d seminary skul,bcom a rev.fada.......at lst ntin go concern u wit dm again grin
Re: Help My Nature by mcfynest(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
hmmmmmmm....

i think i get you.....there is this gal that i know that is so into me(apologies, didntmean to defame ha,just that i want to give it a real pishor) but i cant stand the way she reasons....

i love smart gals,but she always ask some questions that i will be lyk....WTF...

but then i tried understanding her and patience was the key, now she is really changing, even though i still cant accept an advice from ha.....

i think you just have to be patient and understanding.....they always see us as the MAN,so pls show some maturity....and try to help ha
Re: Help My Nature by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
mcfynest: hmmmmmmm....

i think i get you.....there is this gal that i know that is so into me(apologies, didntmean to defame ha,just that i want to give it a real pishor) but i cant stand the way she reasons....

i love smart gals,but she always ask some questions that i will be lyk....WTF...

but then i tried understanding her and patience was the key, now she is really changing, even though i still cant accept an advice from ha.....

i think you just have to be patient and understanding.....they always see us as the MAN,so pls show some maturity....and try to help ha
kanst stand dafts

(1) (Reply)

Curves / . / Fart Proof Pants Invented By Using Chemical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.