Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? (15462 Views)

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 12:14am On Nov 02, 2012
Why do men cheat? Why does our society make it seem like it's okay for a man to cheat?? Why do our mothers tell us to turn a blind eye even when all evidences tell the story, and our friends tell us it's just their nature??

Why, when u finally find one that doesn't cheat, does everyone think he's doing the girl a favour? And why do we, the women act all meek and gentle and let them get away with it in the name of love and endurance?

My cousin's gf caught him in the act and he had the guts to tell her during the ensuing argument that he has every right to cheat cos he needs to get as many different girls as he can and compare them before he finally choses the best one to settle down with. I tried talking to him after his girlfriend left and he said ''if i wan buy garri for market sef, i no go taste different ones before i chose the one wey i go buy?'' I was so pissed... I ranted and raved and he just ignored me.

I don't blame him sha, i blame the sexist society we live in...in fact i dey vex!

Men, i need clarifications please, is it that you just find it impossible not to cheat or you enjoy hurting your partners?

4 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by dmcdad: 5:31am On Nov 02, 2012
Shugamania: Why do men cheat? Why does our society make it seem like it's okay for a man to cheat?? Why do our mothers tell us to turn a blind eye even when all evidences tell the story, and our friends tell us it's just their nature??
Why, when u finally find one that doesnt cheat, does everyone think he's doing the girl a favour? And why do we, the women act all meek and gentle and let them get away with it in the name of love and endurance?
My cousin's gf caught him in the act and he had the guts to tell her during the ensuing argument that he has every right to cheat cos he needs to get as many different girls as he can and compare them before he finally choses the best one to settle down with. I tried talking to him after his girlfriend left and he said ''if i wan buy garri for market sef, i no go taste different ones before i chose the one wey i go buy?'' I was so pissed... I ranted and raved and he just ignored me. I dont blame him sha, i blame the sexist society we live in...in fact i dey vex!
Men, i need clarifications please, is it that you just find it impossible not to cheat or you enjoy hurting your partners?

Well... It is very common today and its almost taken as a norm even in the society. Anywayz, there are variant reasons why most men cheat; some do it cos they want to be insured, some others cos their gurl friend's attitude or whatever prompted them to, some others cheat to have varieties, some do it just for the fun of it and nothing more, some do it cos of the pride in it (feeling that having many gurls will make em look like a champ) and a host of other reasons.. Infact! there are endless reasons why most men cheat. But, you failed to do something, and that is to point out that WHY DO MOST MEN CHEAT and not all men in general. Well, one other thing with this cheating of a thing is the fact that when the infinitesimally few of us that are still keeping our policy intact to be ALL-FAITHFUL, gurlz don't appreciate them for real. You will agree with me that most gurlz want faithful and good men (As they claim) but actually need the unfaithful or bad guyz. Its so weird why its so. The number of unfaithful men out there today has made[b]VIRTUALLY[/b] all women blind to see the few that are good. No matter what, there are still good men out there. This is something I am very sure of. I am one and I have never cheated in my life. Although I am single, but I chose to be single since the ladies are taking the toll on men these days and its something I detest that was why I opted out in my last relationship. So, there are still people like me out there and people better than myself even if every man today looks seemingly bad in the eyes of the ladies..

7 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 02, 2012
there is no such thing as "its in their nature" its simply some one who refuses to control his sexual craving.

3 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Ariyke: 6:51am On Nov 02, 2012
Some are born to cheat angry
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 02, 2012
You will agree with me that most gurlz want faithful and good men (As they claim) but actually need the unfaithful or bad guyz
100likes
...ever wonder why nairaland ladies flock around the bad guyz on nairaland like Mr Cork , and other perverts ??

But the same ladies would come back here mourning their bfs when they go about tasting national cakes..
Tell a lady to marry a "Pastor", and you'll get the worst insult of your life..

8 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2012
My advise for men:

To understand a woman, you need to care enough to get inside her head, not between her legs.
You don't necessarily need to eat national cakes to get the best.. make your cake with the best flavour and you'll get the best taste ever..

7 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2012
acidosis™:

100likes
...ever wonder why nairaland ladies flock around the bad guyz on nairaland like Mr Cork , and other perverts ??

But the same ladies would come back here mourning their bfs when they go about tasting national cakes..

Oh shocked
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 02, 2012
mondi_cheeks: there is no such thing as "its in their nature" its simply some one who refuses to control his sexual craving.
*Yawns.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2012
acidosis™:
My advise for men:

To understand a woman, you need to care enough to get inside her head, not between her legs.
You don't necessarily need to eat national cakes to get the best.. make your cake with the best flavour and you'll get the best taste ever..
Sounds true

@op, men cheat because they are like rabid dogs, vicious, savages and very determined in gettn what they want.
Btw dat dude has the trait of one. He didn't even feel remorse rather he thinks its d best option.
Abeg make ur friend carry her leg waka look for the next man and she should reject any form of sampling methods from any other guy
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by larrymoore(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2012
When a guy changes style, ppl call it cheat l call... Cheaters on nairaland give ur view!
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by berylLOL(f): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2012
but why would people feel it's normal to cheat? Why would you go into a relationship just to hurt the person?..cheating is wrong and what is wrong is wrong!..

7 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by dmcdad: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2012
berylLOL: but why would people feel it's normal to cheat? Why would you go into a relationship just to hurt the person?..cheating is wrong and what is wrong is wrong!..

Imagine someone calling something thats wrong normal? Since when has the wrong thing become normal? I dont even know whats with alot of guyz
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by UncleJJ(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2012
There are two things that make men happy intimacy and mon.ey.

So far, intimacy is the easiest to get.

8 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by MrsChima(f): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2012
Smh at some people justifying cheating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by claremont(m): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2012
Shugamania: he said ''if i wan buy garri for market sef, i no go taste different ones before i chose the one wey i go buy?''
Actually, he has a point here grin.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2012
dmcdad:

Well... It is very common today and its almost taken as a norm even in the society. Anywayz, there are variant reasons why most men cheat; some do it cos they want to be insured, some others cos their gurl friend's attitude or whatever prompted them to, some others cheat to have varieties, some do it just for the fun of it and nothing more, some do it cos of the pride in it (feeling that having many gurls will make em look like a champ) and a host of other reasons.. Infact! there are endless reasons why most men cheat. But, you failed to do something, and that is to point out that WHY DO MOST MEN CHEAT and not all men in general. Well, one other thing with this cheating of a thing is the fact that when the infinitesimally few of us that are still keeping our policy intact to be ALL-FAITHFUL, gurlz don't appreciate them for real. You will agree with me that most gurlz want faithful and good men (As they claim) but actually need the unfaithful or bad guyz. Its so weird why its so. The number of unfaithful men out there today has made[b]VIRTUALLY[/b] all women blind to see the few that are good. No matter what, there are still good men out there. This is something I am very sure of. I am one and I have never cheated in my life. Although I am single, but I chose to be single since the ladies are taking the toll on men these days and its something I detest that was why I opted out in my last relationship. So, there are still people like me out there and people better than myself even if every man today looks seemingly bad in the eyes of the ladies..
pardon the generalisation, but u'll agree with me that finding a faithful man in today's society is more difficult than the proverbial needle in the haystack. And when u do, u get all sort of asinine comments like you oughta start worshipping the guy or something cos he chose to do what's right for him and everyone. Some men just cant do without it. Explain to me how cheating makes a man feel insured please.
And no, i dont agree with you that girls want faithful men but need unfaithful men. Wat do we need them for? The hurt and pain that comes with the knowledge of betrayal? Or the feeling of incompetence that makes one wonder why you werent enough for him?

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2012
claremont:
Actually, he has a point here grin.
which mumu point? You sef share his orientation abi..
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by dmcdad: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2012
Shugamania:
pardon the generalisation, but u'll agree with me that finding a faithful man in today's society is more difficult than the proverbial needle in the haystack. And when u do, u get all sort of asinine comments like you oughta start worshipping the guy or something cos he chose to do what's right for him and everyone. Some men just cant do without it. Explain to me how cheating makes a man feel insured please.
And no, i dont agree with you that girls want faithful men but need unfaithful men. Wat do we need them for? The hurt and pain that comes with the knowledge of betrayal? Or the feeling of incompetence that makes one wonder why you werent enough for him?

Some men feel when they cheat, they stand a chance of not getting daunted by the unpredictable actions of some ladies.. So, in order to avoid hurt, they have alot of gurls for themselves which makes them have this kinda insurance that they are safe irrespective of what one of them gurlz would do.. The issue of gurlz cherishing bad guyz more cannot be over-emphasized. The fact remains that gurlz crave for good guyz (as everyone of them claim) but Lo and Behold! Whenever most of them find this so-called good guy, they become the villain. Sometimes it gets me wondering why... You have exactly what you crave for and at the end of the line, you tend to pay the person with some other person's coin... Do you get my point? They don't necessarily appreciate the good guyz when they finally have one . Its not about worshiping the guy and stuffs, its about recognizing what you have and doing whats necessary to keep him that way knowing fully well that such are scarce these days.. Well, on the part of explaining why guys cheat, I could never know the reason for sure as I have never tried it myself and don't even intend trying it. I am giving this explanation based on people's experiences. And just so you know, you gurlz love the bad guyz more than the good guyz, whether you accept it or not, thats the way it is and personally I dont know why its so. A gurl doesnt appreciate fully a guy thats so honest and all, you always want guyz to tell you what they are not and stuffs like that. Besides, when a good guy tells you his real situation, how many will appreciate his sincerity and cherish him that way? Rather you will want to settle for the one that has given all the lies in this world and at the end of the day, heart-break hits the door. There and then, all men becomes the same... Gurlz love that line so much that its almost on every gurl's lips..

I wanna ask you.... Where have you been looking at? I mean when it comes to guyz because I myself personally and some few friends are among the few that are still standing and I believe there are others out there.. Let me ask you; do you trust your man to be the faithful type? Just be sincere please...

6 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by bknight: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2012
I think u shouldn't be asking the men. Ask the mothers why they tell u to turn d blind eye, and ur the friends who say 'its just their nature'. You may find d answers there.

And perhaps, u'll also find the solace u need. undecided
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by ayee001: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2012
Men have the mentality to conquer by nature. I guess that explains the reason behind some waywardness too.

Are you suspecting your partner? Use technology to get the truth. Discreetly Get Incoming & Outgoing SMS, Listen To Live Conversation
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by KINGwax(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2012
Cheating in men is cool!
In ladie? It's yuk!
I mean, it's more cooler when u love your girlie and u have to hide to do it. Imagine hue skills, the cunning attitude, the acting and when caught, the pleading...
Men can lavish their girl with gifts if she caught them cheating.
Hehehehe...stake me if u like. Cheatin is cool!
But for guys ni o

3 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2012
acidosis™:

100likes

sweerie! Don't tell me you are jealous.oya come make I spoil you small wink
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Gracious10: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2012
acidosis™:

100likes

LOL @ marry a pastor. Am sure u haven't met some pastors with high voltage of "Keziah" spirit than ur worst unbeliever.
The pastor thing is way out of it, they are also men.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Sprumbaba: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2012
[size=13pt]When your father was cheating, you no talk. When your brother was cheating, you no talk. When den come cheat you, you go dey hala.

Any lady that call Men dogs, her papa na dog. Her brother na dog.

Finally, you attract what you deserve in Life.
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by megxo(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2012
d question shud be...........whats wit women n dia "prone-2-sex" nature
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nuezha(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2012
Can anyone stop his/her mouth from watering at the sight of a delicious meal? It's a chemical reaction that can only be reversed by relocating.
Most men are too weak to flee.

2 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by drealnamdy(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2012
dmcdad:

[color=#000099][/color]

Omoo ur story too long joor...cut it short n make it simple...haba!! undecided
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by dridowu: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2012
Men cheat because alot of ladies are ready to be with him and tempt him, so i guess u LADIES should all have rethink

2 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2012
Sprumbaba: [size=13pt]When your father was cheating, you no talk. When your brother was cheating, you no talk. When den come cheat you, you go dey hala.

Any lady that call Men dogs, her papa na dog. Her brother na dog.

Finally, you attract what you deserve in Life.
[/size]
i understand that this topic might be way above your head and i dont mind, stay off the thread if u cant make sensible contributions.

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by AdeniyiA(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2012
"what's with women and their sexy n tempting nature?"
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Shugamania(f): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2012
Nuezha:
Most men are too weak to flee.
Good.
So it IS a matter of self control.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Rhymez(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2012
@op. Do u think it is inevitable? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" / Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... / S£xcapade Gone Wrong…(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.