Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 (18889 Views)

Ocholi’s Driver Had Licence, FRSC Is Processing Renewal —colleagues / A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander / I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Marotzke(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2013
Danhumprey: See frustration! Can somebody come and calm chief Yuzedo before he do the unthinkable! grin
Something unthinkable like drinking rat poison or standing in front of the first lady's convoy.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by successking: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2013
That's good. But is it true?
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Okijajuju1(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2013
I knew it would be extended...

The October dealine was just too short and too stupid.. Even FRSC isnt able to keep up with demands.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Les: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2013
And I thought it was because of the lawyer that sued them. Dear God, everything you made was good except making me Nigerian.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Shefyl(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2013
I already knew somethng like dis will surely happens, cuz d changing of d plate number is nt d nxt step in d first instance jst like wasting Nigerians money for there own use. So fustrating
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by CHARLOE(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2013
surprised nobody is talking about d exhorbitant fee, instead we're Jubilating over extension, N35k for just plate number! Haba, dis is daylight robbery! Nigerians and their lazy, sheeepish and ignorant mentality, we can't fight for our rights but we think we're smart. Somebody said; WE'RE FOOLS, LED BY IDIOTS!
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Exponental(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2013
Good one.
It still pains me dat d car I registered in September 2011 will nt be valid very soon. If I knew, I would av waited till October 2011
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Prinxx(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2013
How does license and plate renewal affect the price of Fish?.... Leaders bereft of ideas.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Whymee: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2013
Why the extension stead of reduction in cost of procurement.

The new plate number, apart from being the mirror image of the old one "AA 101 AAA" to "AAA 101 AA" can be design by the so call graphic artist with durable plastic at an average rate of N800.

The new drivers license should be within the range of 1000, with feature similar to the ATM card, at lease this is the rate charged by banks for such valuable card with security details of the owner and security chips.

Why is our government exploiting us.

It is the physical appearance of the plate number that is important or details of the owner as registered in their so call data base ( server )

It's high time we fight for our right.

3 Likes

Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2013
wow, after spending 32k...mschew
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by chucky234(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2013
Wow what a huge relief....
The thought of the stress involved in getting the new driver's license has been giving me sleepless night, my God is not asleep.

1 Like

Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by dan8real(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2013
abeg how much to register a car dis days is it still 45k or 35
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Kei144(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2013
The crooks have extorted so much money from Nigerians. They waited until their pockets were full before announcing an extension. By that time their pockets would have emptied sufficiently and people will rush to pay them again.

Thanks be to God that apocalyptic end time is beginning in April 2014. Vehicle plate number and driving license won't be needed by many by July 2014.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by item1: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2013
Dis people don fall hand. How I wan pay for credit way I dey chop since de wait for Oct 1st deadline. Mama shekina go kill me ooo
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by engrhorla(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2013
Rubbish! What is d importance of d new VL self? Shall we say they extended it coz they listened to us? No! They extended it coz they knw they dnt av a point & they fear a raw backlash. Expect another extension.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by dipcoke: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2013
sanchez0: What value does the new number plate add to our life? They should first tackle bad roads, insecurity, unemployment etc. Hooligans...milking the poor and sucking their blood dry. Haba, God have mercy!
[b][/b] This Country is a wonderful place to Live, FRSC is yet to trace my plate Number I paid for since 2006. I was told that the Drivers Licence issued to me from their office not original.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by emmaelectelect(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2013
chiwob: God go punish this people
Why?
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by AroOkigbo(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2013
Alexcollins: G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ one, @ least they listened 2 d cry of nigerians.
That's GEJ for you.
He is a listening president!
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by emmaelectelect(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2013
Les: And I thought it was because of the lawyer that sued them. Dear God, everything you made was good except making me Nigerian.
Why Friend?
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by InMyOpinion(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2013
lol...all those people hoarding numbers- now they can go have them for dinner cheesy cheesy grin

the truth though is that even by June next year some people would not have changed their plate numbers
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by hiltop2: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2013
Extension or not, I wont change any plate number unless I change my car, the only issue is that I will not cross to the southern part with the car, up north here, any FRSC or VOA or whatever that misbehave with be dealt with accordingly

1 Like

Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by dozai: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2013
Person wey dem born for Naija, go school for Naija dey run things for Naija suppose know say history has never shown any policy with deadline that has not been shifted. so we are used to it. History has repeated itself. I know it will never work. Upon all the treat i don receive from VIO, ROAD MARSHALS, POLIzei etc, all na babash. I said i will wait till october 15th. How many vehicle are they going to arrest where will they park them self after the arrest. Thank God maybe they have recieved information that Naija will become federated states by then with each region having their plate numbers.

1 Like

Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by dozai: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2013
CHARLOE: surprised nobody is talking about d exhorbitant fee, instead we're Jubilating over extension, N35k for just plate number! Haba, dis is daylight robbery! Nigerians and their lazy, sheeepish and ignorant mentality, we can't fight for our rights but we think we're smart. Somebody said; WE'RE FOOLS, LED BY IDIOTS!
My bruda that na black market price oh. The price is much cheaper than that, but the plate may not come out in the next 6 months. But you will be driving with your receipt as evidence of payment. But Naija always want sharp sharp runs.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by miqos02(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2013
how true is this news
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Edunwa302(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2013
Better cus i v already used d money 2giv my baby total servicing for stunt driving on any check points both police,vio en road safety.dey better reduce d price or b ready for hit en run.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Omooba77: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2013
There is no need to change the Plate number; now that Police is adding their own biometric
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by madjune(m): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2013
I DON'T KNOW WHY THERE'S SO MUCH PERSECUTION ON THE MOTORISTS ON NIGERIAN ROADS.
PLS, IS IT A CRIME TO OWN A CAR IN NIGERIA?
THERE'S POLICE EXTORTION, FRSC, VIO, LASTMA AND HARSH GOVT POLICIIES...ALL GEARED TOWARDS EXTORTING THE MOTORISTS.
HABA.

1 Like

Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by sugardaddy1(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2013
CHARLOE: surprised nobody is talking about d exhorbitant fee, instead we're Jubilating over extension, N35k for just plate number! Haba, dis is daylight robbery! Nigerians and their lazy, sheeepish and ignorant mentality, we can't fight for our rights but we think we're smart. Somebody said; WE'RE FOOLS, LED BY IDIOTS!
Your forgot to add the 10k for new driver's license and we are all here smiling.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by AMALOSHE: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2013
This is goodnews but bad news for Road Safety busybody officials, they hv prolonged their 'roger' from that one!
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by dotuna3(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2013
Fresh air at last. government implementing new numbers for cars ve they ever thought of how bad d road d car with dat costly plate number will ply?. Here they re telling pple get d new plate nd our road gangan re bad lyk shit. They can implement plate numbers but can't materialize their agenda nd policies. Na wa ooo God help us sha
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Les: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2013
emmaelectelect: Why Friend?
it is one thing to be in total darkness and another thing to have a strong affinity for light. I'm not asking for heaven on earth, but that is not a reason to make life a living hell for me just because we bear the same nationality. That's why •••
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by thelastmediator: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2013
as confuse as the oga@ the top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ / Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.