Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 (18887 Views)

Ocholi’s Driver Had Licence, FRSC Is Processing Renewal —colleagues / A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander / I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by miqos02(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2013
@all pls disregard this news. the OP is spreading lies, the news is not available on channels,punch,guardian, the sun websites
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by akintun: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2013
Abeg give us a more authentic link. I don't want VIO wahala oooooo.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by JSparrow(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2013
yuzedo: Son of a @#$?! angry

I just did mine in anticipation of the crackdown even when I wasn't ready and now they extend it?? God punish these people o! Shebi I said these bloody oafs can't see a policy through and enforce compliance at deadline cos in the first place their projects are never well thought out!

Bah! Appaling!
interesting so u still remember how to make normal sentences. Kudos to this number plate brouhaha
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Wsdm: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2013
sanchez0: What value does the new number plate add to our life? They should first tackle bad roads, insecurity, unemployment etc. Hooligans...milking the poor and sucking their blood dry. Haba, God have mercy!
They don't care. Fuel subsidy was removed before they started talking about nonexistent palliative. Power tariff increased before talking about steady power supply. A very very clueless regime.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by d2ddayo(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2013
lmao wif my pata!!! i was only waiting till oct 1st atleast to hear if it be extended or not, 34k where i wan take gather that one within a month that i heard of it? atleast now i can start saving 4k per month till april next year when i go do am.... naija for show, eko oni baje o!!!1

1 Like

Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Les: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2013
d2ddayo: lmao wif my pata!!! i was only waiting till oct 1st atleast to hear if it be extended or not, 34k where i wan take gather that one within a month that i heard of it? atleast now i can start saving 4k per month till april next year when i go do am.... naija for show, eko oni baje o!!!1
that's so cruel, some people have cars but they don't make up to that amount un a month. I have a copper friend whose sole source of income now is his allowie which is just 18k, what do you suggest he does?? Dump the car or go hungry for 2months??

Nigeria why?
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by slimmingcare(f): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
ok
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by OJILLEX(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
abeg how much is the cost of getting a drivers license.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by IYANGBALI: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
ifyalways: Bad market for FRSC,Lastma,police,Vio and all highway touts who have been counting the days and banking on having a blast this Xmass courtesy of all the egunje dem for chop. cheesy
yes o,this news has spoilt their plans for xmas
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by IYANGBALI: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
Les: that's so cruel, some people have cars but they don't make up to that amount un a month. I have a copper friend whose sole source of income now is his allowie which is just 18k, what do you suggest he does?? Dump the car or go hungry for 2months??

Nigeria why?
I like your signature,pls permit me to use it so that the modafoka would get the message
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by terryalexmm1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
cheesy by next year they will postpone it to 2015... By God's grace. grin. God don catch frsc, police and all of una wey dey count down kiss
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Stevsmog: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
the ist notice has been passed now d 2nd is june 2014....am waiting patiently for the 3rd notice before it's implimentation....nice move sha because vehicle with old number plate re much on roads than that of new number plate...
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by etenyong(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pls let verify stories/ report before we post to avoid misinformation. Actually the date has been extended till 31st December 2013 and not june 1014 as posted above
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by sunkoye: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
ifyalways: Bad market for FRSC,Lastma,police,Vio and all highway touts who have been counting the days and banking on having a blast this Xmass courtesy of all the egunje dem for chop. cheesy
yes...they have their eyes on december travels!
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by IYANGBALI: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
emmaelectelect: Why?
because God must punish dem
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by IYANGBALI: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
etenyong: Pls let verify stories/ report before we post to avoid misinformation. Actually the date has been extended till 31st December 2013 and not june 1014 as posted above
which one we go come believe now?abeg make dem kuku cancel the whole thing jo

1 Like

Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Boss13: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
MEN I LOVE THIS COUNTRY I SWEAR.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by etenyong(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
IYA NGBALI]which one we go come believe now?abeg make dem kuku cancel the whole thing joo

The new dateline is now 31december. Believe me.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Fidelcruiz(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
Good news to some of us
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Amasuccess: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wow! This is good. Lord, am thankful. I will concentrate on handling only one...the other one must be sold before june 2014.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
Am not surprised because am not yet ready to change my plate number with a whooping N30,000 per car. For what...

By 2014, i will make sure the date shifts to 2015..
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
yuzedo: Son of a @#$?! angry

I just did mine in anticipation of the crackdown even when I wasn't ready and now they extend it?? God punish these people o! Shebi I said these bloody oafs can't see a policy through and enforce compliance at deadline cos in the first place their projects are never well thought out!

Bah! Appaling!

You are crying over N30,000 when you are Chief sweetus Oyoyo 1, chairman of landord association of big boys in banana island..

Sorry boy, if you know the nigerian syndrome well, you can break any law and be free with N500 till when you are ready to obey the law. This explains why the average nigerian is a law breaker and we follow the end time rush...

For example, imagine applying for tinted glass permit and they require you to part with N20,000. You prefer being stopped by police. One day dem go tire..
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Plate number renewal of what relevance is this to our failing roads?
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Ik4service: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
I am disappointed with the reactions and the comments you people are putting up here. It is not right attempting to re-event the wheel instead of enhancing the existing one. In the USA, your Drivers License, doubles as your ID, and indicates the state you reside. It points to the link that can give any law enforcement agent every information about you. This VIO, FRSC, POLICE, LAGOS STATE RESIDENCE REGISTRATION should all come under one card. Please this new police Bio Registration is uncalled for. Note even if it cost the subscriber N1000 only it will turn to N1B when they collect this illegal money from one million car owners. Please Cheating is a sin and must be condemned at all times. The Legislators most stop the police now.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by 4C2215131: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
MAYOWAAK: The Joint Tax Board (JTB) has formally laid to rest speculations about the extension or otherwise of the expiry date for the renewal of the driver’s licence and Vehicle number plates currently in use in the country.
A press release signed by the Secretary of JTB, ML Abubakar stated that the new expiry date for the renewal process is 30th June 2014 instead of 1st October 2013 it earlier gave.
“The re-validation exercise in respect of these items will continue till 30th June, 2014. The Federal Road Safety Corps, the Vehicle Inspection Officers (VIO) and the State Board of Internal Revenue are putting all necessary arrangements in place to ensure ease of the process,” the statement said.

http://transformationwatch.com/2013/09/17/joint-tax-board-extends-expiring-date-for-licence-renewal/

Phew! That was close!
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Les: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I like your signature,pls permit me to use it so that the modafoka would get the message
freedom cool
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by akandea(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Yeye people,
Why did they extend the date, I thought their delusions of grandeur will never end when they claim all is set to start off this anti people policy amidst all d noise against it.
My take was that they saw the hand writing on the wall and it spell doom or failure to their planned scam. I only wonder whether these people are blind to the fact that Nigeria is experiencing increasing hardship with the unending high cost of living amidst lowering standard of living.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ik4service: I am disappointed with the reactions and the comments you people are putting up here. It is not right attempting to re-event the wheel instead of enhancing the existing one. In the USA, your Drivers License, doubles as your ID, and indicates the state you reside. It points to the link that can give any law enforcement agent every information about you. This VIO, FRSC, POLICE, LAGOS STATE RESIDENCE REGISTRATION should all come under one card. Please this new police Bio Registration is uncalled for. Note even if it cost the subscriber N1000 only it will turn to N1B when they collect this illegal money from one million car owners. Please Cheating is a sin and must be condemned at all times. The Legislators most stop the police now.

[size=13pt]Actually the SAD truth is that 'anything goes' in this nation. You are seeing the bigger picture but the Nigerian on the street cant. All an average Nigerian ponders about is 'daily bread'. Until the agency in charge of registering every citizen in Nigeria gets it right, every thing that has to do with registration of the millions of Nigerians will continue to be an avenue to loot cf: National ID card, Voters temporary/permanent card, Drivers Licence undue renewal and so on.[/size]
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by bumtos(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
2014 again, we shall all see what will happen in 2014 when election palava will not let you remember the date again.
Thank GOD, I have not renew my plate number.
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by mygee33(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
First of all.....
I knew it can NEVER work. How many cars will they impound. How many divers they wan catch. Then what!!! And having both NLC and NURTW on their neck with strike. Moreover, most people are yet to get their hands on the said stuffs oh, after couphing out such huge amounts , they re still put on waiting list for almost a year. Who is fooling who? It's just for Revenue that's all with the deadline, people will begin to rush and take them serious
We all know how policy reversals work in 9ja:... I will wait until its free of Charge or until 31st of dec 2014 when my drivers Liecence will expire.
As for vehicle Liecence, the old ones will still face out gradually like the previous version. LA 4224 ST
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Jarus(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
ope o
Re: Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Fresh air...
Was even thinking of getting mine. But, i guess i have ti postpone it till a month time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje / Sanwo-Olu Wins Governorship Primary, Promises To Continue Good Works / Miss Nigeria 2023: Shaibu Congratulates Edo-born Sectra Okundaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.