Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others (20216 Views)

Judge Assigned To Remove Tambuwal Withdraws Citing Petition Against Him / Breaking News: Court Refuses Pdp's Application To Remove Tambuwal As Speaker! / Obasanjo Asks Tambuwal, Others To Step Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by chimchim1(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2013
gboss4sure: House of rep can't do shit without the National Assembly....
House of Reps are more than d senators. Do u remember dt?
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by ALVA001: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2013
broda jonah, I dey laugh o!
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by isi4(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2013
His Time starts now!!!
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by Ess: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2013
christ is comin: GEJ is becoming something else. His presidency is the worst thing that has ever happaned to Nigeria in recent years. He is occupied with his 2015 ambition, the country is on fire, he cares not, ASUU strike doesnt concern him.... is he not becoming a BADLUCK? Haven't i wasted my vote like this?

"I don't give a damn" - GEJ

1 Like

Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by ritux: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2013
chimchim1:
House of Reps are more than d senators. Do u remember dt?

Even if the house of reps have 2000 members, they can't do anything in terms of impeaching the president without the support of the national assembly. The senators are more mature than the kids rep
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by Dpeacemaker101: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2013
OP, I don't know where your source is get the information from, but I think it's false. Presidency, has better things to think about than sit and plot removal of the speaker. So please stop dwelling in falsehood.
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by doctokwus: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2013
lokito: Their plot will simply be an excercise in futility.

All these things going on in this country, at times if i want to blame GOD i just respect myself. How can God allow GEJ, IBB, PHCN, PDP, ASUU, YERIMA, OPC, BOKO HARAM etc to be in ONE country.

E no dey good na, some should goto China
U 4got to add Ombatse b4 the etc.They are turnin out to b one of d most dangerous ethnic militias& if not handled right may become as deadly & destabilising as BH
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by chucky234(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2013
I cant stop laughing at the cluesless deluded discombobulated chronic goon called GEJ, what a daft Ph. D holder.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by musiwa1a: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2013
how will your president be able to do that, when he is not from the major ethnic group.
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by musiwa1a: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2013
how will your president be able to do that, when he is not from the major ethnic group. it is your president they can remove because he has 4 senators. they will find hard to remove him.

i have more ethnic backing than the president.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by olorire2013: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2013
Its so sad to see politicians fighting for who becomes who in still 3 years time to the detriment of the masses of this country.The situation must not be allow to continue like this else the country will disintegrate on or b4 2015.We have to do away wt fear and wrestle back our country from these destiny destroyers because they don't mean well for us,they are only interested in themselves and their family.God will punish all of them.
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by stineb1: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
It is Easier for a Donkey to Pass through the eye of a needle than for presidency to remove Speaker Tambuwal, Lets wait and see grin wink
And vice versa. But with money,I think the latter can be betrayed and eventually removed
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by johndwayy(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2013
Davo93: Lols... Naija politics getting messier *pikin wey talk say hin mama no go sleep, hin sef no go shine eyes till daybreak*

my guy wetin u dey write

1 Like

Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by SBJoji(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2013
But I think GEJ had earlier said that Bamanga Tukur would not be sacked as the national PDP chairman as demanded by the Baraje led PDP because he was in that position on election, likewise Tambuwal is equally in that seat by election, my question is how can he be removed??
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by Biodup: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2013
emk4lif: I doubt he has the numbers to remove Tambuwal, as we saw on TV yesterday,even his loyalists are still comfortable with tambawal and with APC having 137 members and new PDP with 57, the mainstream PDP and their allies in APGA/LP are about 160
this is to say no one can remove each other

1 Like

Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by larride(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2013
All na paper talk.
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by mrrhymes223: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2013
Na wa ooo. I tire for this country ooo. May be I'll change from this my church, sorry I mean this my country to Benin Republic. 9ja I hail thee ooo
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by Pattey(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2013
*yawns* . . . Someone should please call me when impeachment proceedings actually start; for Joe Joe or Tambuwal. . . Til then *back to bed*

#make una reduce all this noise on top speculation till action starts Ooo# *sleeps off*
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by Isiterere(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2013
lokito: Their plot will simply be an excercise in futility.

All these things going on in this country, at times if i want to blame GOD i just respect myself. How can God allow GEJ, IBB, PHCN, PDP, ASUU, YERIMA, OPC, BOKO HARAM etc to be in ONE country.

E no dey good na, some should goto China

pls allow Mr Clueless more time to solve all this issues b4 u export it to China

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by Picomon(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2013
Abeg make una remove una self finish so our Yoots go fit enta.
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by haitto99(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2013
Frank-C:
The events in the HoR has never bothered Aso Rock to the extent of 'plotting' to remove Tambuwal. If it were to be so, there were enough provocations following the events of January 2012 but the power pendulum in the NA is comfortably balanced off by the mature grip on the Senate by Mark. All the noise is part of 'Police stop Amaechi from entering government house' noise. Tell me exactly why the Presidency should be worried about House of Reps? Aso Rock has gotten every thing it wants from the National Assembly, even till tomorrow. Check the records.

For APC kids who are so keen to outsource 'opposition' to PDP members, this arrangement give them some false comfort. Tambuwal is a PDP man. He is just trying to be noticed and even more of a weak link for APC than for PDP, that is why born political strategists have never been bothered by his activities. Come 2015, Tambuwal will fall in line and support PDP candidate whom we all know who it will be should he decide to contest. PDP will still win ALL the electoral seats in Sokoto and most part of that axis and the power equation will still be balanced accordingly. The only losers here will be 'the politically sophisticated' who in an attempt to spite PDP, lost their representation in the top echelon of the Legislature leadership and are being given what they desire most - the opportunity to make noise, the very thing they are willing to spend fortune to get.
you forgot to quote dat mark is a strong ally of obj
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by slimshady1(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2013
HoLEEsinner: Its like GEJ isn't the only drunkard here, even his loyalist and entire cabinet are all drunk, remove the speaker? I laugh in spanish, you think APC lawmakers ll allow you to impose on em, when its obvious that APC + NPDP are the majority. GEJ wake up from your slumber, all these won't help you or keep you in office till 2019 that's if you're still there till 2015, stop fighting wars you can't win. Make peace.
WORD#
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by Sajio(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2013
Fake News................. Gej knows the proceedings! These are political strategy †̥ ridicule Gej b4 the people..... All thesame, I beg we should be mindful and careful the way our greedy politicians are going cos Nigeria is so Grown! Anything can happen in a slit mistake. And if it does? The Rep nor the NA won't be there †̥ solve the problem!
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by tnktosin(m): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2013
When ego happen, e go do Jonah like Nollywood film trick. someone is definitely high on something. I dey come make I finish my groundnut.
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by kennytidistar(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2013
the nation? hiss, caution! enemies at work.
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by Olufonade: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Asari Dokiubo o. How many times did I call you? Where are you boys? Are you ready? Hope you've prepared your boys? The way things are going now is an indication that I (GEJ) may not be the president of this oil rich country by 2015, so don't sleep with both your eyes closed undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by dearie(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nairalanders...did u guys bother 2 check out the source of this propaganda? Nations!!! I hiss in japanese...media outfits owned by APC goons will always dish out fake news to discredit GEJ at all cost!

Please do well to check out the sources of the news you stumble on to see if its even worth reading at all let alone reacting to.
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by Ajengogo(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Where are the khaki boys We need their intervention now!!!
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by slimmingcare(f): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
LET GOD REMVE ALL D BAD EGGS AMONG THEM
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by Ess: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
dearie: Nairalanders...did u guys bother 2 check out the source of this propaganda? Nations!!! I hiss in japanese...media outfits owned by APC goons will always dish out fake news to discredit GEJ at all cost!

Please do well to check out the sources of the news you stumble on to see if its even worth reading at all let alone reacting to.
No be only source...the Jonathan lappies are scared for their oga to try such a suicidal act!
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by slimmingcare(f): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
God bless Nigeria
Re: Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others by dearie(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ess:
No be only source...the Jonathan lappies are scared for their oga to try such a suicidal act!

Every distateful comment 2 ur APC masters does not have 2 be credited 2 GEJ apologists. Mind you, the crisis is hinged on a tripod. On one end is the PDP, the other is ur power craving n desperate APC n lastly the masses. I wld av claimed 2 be neutral but I guess saying I go with the masses is more appropriate.

As far as I'm concerned, APC isn't any better than the PDP. You will soon have your share of internal wranglings...its will soon implode just like what is happening in PDP now and I hope in your case, you are able to resolve it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary / Apapa Riot, Lagos Commissioner Of Police Visits Scene (Photos) / Jerry Gana Is SDP Presidential Candidate, Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.