Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Father Sues ASUU Over Strike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Sues ASUU Over Strike (27476 Views)

ASUU Leaders Assault Journalists In Minna Over Strike Report / Group Sues ASUU Over Strike / FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by hootee: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Omo nawa 4 d man o[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by terryalexmm1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
grin grin grin angry cheesy grin angry , Can't stop laffing ooh ohoohoh End time tinz
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Cuteclem: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
sue or sued the only language Nigeria and his government understand is sucide bombing, militancy and kidnapping in this case I support kidnapping of ASUU executive members one by one until they call of strike
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by alexleo(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
I won't be suprised if the Federal government secretly gives this man financial suppport to fight this case. At least to disgrace ASUU or weaken them. We sabi naija govt and their tactics.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by AreaFada2: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
Tolexander: Instead of him to put together the money to finance the case and get a transfer for her daughter to a private school.

Not everybody is self-centred thinking only about himself and his family.
Some still put the collective above all else.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by lloydtruth: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
exactly the reason why nigeria is not moving forward, please mr. Father is it ASUU that you are supposed to sue or Government? You absolutely have no business with ASUU, but with government who owns the schools then government can go and settle with their workers( the lecturers).
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
mama-gee:
Lawsuit in Nigeria? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I have never heard of a lawsuit in Nigeria
Sup?
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by joywendy(f): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
@ mods like seriously i have being looking for how to delete a thread,i tried every thing its still there but i put a thread 2dae and u delete angry angry. like seriously mehn u should have just closed the thread than deleting it completely, let me still see it there.pls i need a thread deleted thanks smiley abeg don't ban me grin grin
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by olipee(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by olipee(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
lloydtruth: exactly the reason why nigeria is not moving forward, please mr. Father is it ASUU that you are supposed to sue or Government? You absolutely have no business with ASUU, but with government who owns the schools then government can go and settle with their workers( the lecturers).

Who are you to tell hiM wat to do mtcheeeew!
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by chunny01(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
A must watch

1 Like

Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by romzyxy(m): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2013
Just wastin ur strength.ASUU will form deaf ears 2 dix except it is follow wif action like killing ASUU president
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by chukxie(m): 12:53am On Sep 19, 2013
kennybelle: Duff my hat for u sir! A potential father indeed!
I hope other parents would follow suit n stand up for their rights. But sir you should have sued d FG, cause we all are aware of the agreement that took place btw d duo, or is that not possible?

Nice one! I find the boldened quite confusing. Potential (adj) means: (1) existing in possibility. (2) expected to become or be. Synonyms of potential are: possible , likely, prospective......
So your referring to the old man in the article as "A potential father indeed" means the old man isn't a father now.But he's going to be a father in the future!
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by AreaFada2: 6:28am On Sep 19, 2013
chukxie:

Nice one! I find the boldened quite confusing. Potential (adj) means: (1) existing in possibility. (2) expected to become or be. Synonyms of potential are: possible , likely, prospective......
So your referring to the old man in the article as "A potential father indeed" means the old man isn't a father now.But he's going to be a father in the future!

Chukxie why are you doing oversabi na?

That bolded part cracked me up when the poster first posted it. grin grin

The guy used "potential" in a local lingo way to mean: able, caring, can-do, no nonsense dad. I have heard it before. Don't forget that Madiba Mandela said there are "many Englishes".

It's about time we developed ours to incorporate our culture. Australians, Canadians and Americans now have their own distinctive English but we here are still playing "defenders" of colonial master English.

If I was in Lagos and said "I'm losing my religion", I guess our over-religious people would say "God Forbid". In southern USA it simply means "I'm losing my manners".

You need to hear the rubbish English young people speak in the streets of England if you haven't yet.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by ignis: 7:18am On Sep 19, 2013
Another dry man seeking for popularity at all cost...
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Sike(m): 7:24am On Sep 19, 2013
*long hiss* Mumu father!
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Jaywon242(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2013
mumumugu: I hope he wins the case
I pray he loses
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by 3nairalandcom: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2013
end time
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by 3nairalandcom: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2013
Going to court with ASUU is d beginning of madness
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by dejinxyz(m): 7:44am On Sep 19, 2013
He has to prove that he is affected over and above the general public. Locus Standi.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Manchidede(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2013
nice suit.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Albert602(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2013
I
just wish we could have two type r even more of his kind as to enable
students go back to school more especially level 100 and 400 students I
really feel 4 us. thank you very much sir for intruding in our matter
irrespective of you daughter...... ASUU is wicked even the FG is wicked
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by urshawmoore(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2013
ANKARA JEWELRY,BELT,BAG & FOOTWEAR TRAINING IN LAGOS NIGERIA(October 11,12,13,19 & 20)

Below is the Ankara Training Schedule in Lagos Nigeria for the month of October.
We Added something new to our Courses...

-ANKARA JEWELRY(11TH OCTOBER @ 9am)

COURSE OUTLINE
*Bangle
*Earring
*HeadBand
*Ring
*Rose
*Yoyo Flower
*Neckpiece

Venue For Ankara Jewelry - 50 Araromi Street Onike-Akoka,Yaba,Lagos

- ANKARA BAGS & BELT (12TH & 13TH OCTOBER)

COURSE OUTLINE

*Clutch Bag (12th October @ 9am)
*BELT - 12th October(@ 9am)
*Tote/ Chain Bag (13th October @ 11am)

-ANKARA FOOTWEAR (19TH & 20TH OCTOBER)

COURSE OUTLINE

*SLIPPERS - 19th October(@ 9am)
*FLATSHOE - 19th October(@ 9am)
*HEEL - 20th October (@ 11am)

VENUE for Ankara Belt,Bag and Footwear: #19 Akinsurile street off adetola, Aguda - Surulere , Lagos.

NOTE:FEE FOR ANKARA JEWELRY,BELT,BAG & FOOTWEAR - N30,000

GREAT NEWS: FIRST 4 PEOPLE TO REGISTER (FULL PAYMENT) WOULD WIN SOMETHING EXCITNG

NOTE : Interested participants are expected to make payment on or before TUESDAY 8TH OF OCTOBER, 2013 to secure space in order for us to make necessary training materials available to you.... Participants are also expected to indicate when payment has been made.

Participants are to come with 3 yards of any ankara of their choice, Cardboard, Old Calendar and a pair of Heels(stilettos or Wedge) of their choice to the venue on 1st day of class.

PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE TO:

Okoli jennifer nonye
Access Bank

For more enquires: visit our facebook page : m.facebook.com/jeteaccessories (Like/share page) or Call / Whatsapp : +2348186086066 or +2348186983993
Bbpin: 32FAFBE7 or 2AC88DD3
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by badmus306(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2013
END TIME TINS[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Ayima: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2013
lloydtruth: exactly the reason why nigeria is not moving forward, please mr. Father is it ASUU that you are supposed to sue or Government? You absolutely have no business with ASUU, but with government who owns the schools then government can go and settle with their workers( the lecturers).
sharrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaap my friend
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Ayima: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2013
3@nairaland.com:
Going to court with ASUU is d beginning of madness
sharrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaap b4 u mad idiot.
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Ayima: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2013
Jaywon242: I pray he loses
sharrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaap lose wat mumu
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Ayima: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2013
Sike: *long hiss* Mumu father!
sharrrrrrrrrraaaaaap, academic fool u don't knw anytin
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by ignis: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2013
Albert602: I
just wish we could have two type r even more of his kind as to enable
students go back to school more especially level 100 and 400 students I
really feel 4 us. thank you very much sir for intruding in our matter
irrespective of you daughter...... ASUU is wicked even the FG is wicked
What is this one saying?
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by chukxie(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Area-Fada:

Chukxie why are you doing oversabi na?

That bolded part cracked me up when the poster first posted it. grin grin

The guy used "potential" in a local lingo way to mean: able, caring, can-do, no nonsense dad. I have heard it before. Don't forget that Madiba Mandela said there are "many Englishes".

It's about time we developed ours to incorporate our culture. Australians, Canadians and Americans now have their own distinctive English but we here are still playing "defenders" of colonial master English.

If I was in Lagos and said "I'm losing my religion", I guess our over-religious people would say "God Forbid". In southern USA it simply means "I'm losing my manners".

You need to hear the rubbish English young people speak in the streets of England if you haven't yet.

Area Fada , please forgive me for i've sinned! How far, my brother? I hail!
Re: Father Sues ASUU Over Strike by Lagazine(m): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Birichie:

http://www.informationng.com/?p=128100

Mallam Dankano Garba Ahmed have taken a right step. How I wish all other parents can give him a right support, either financially of spiritually. we need another set of parents, who can sue FG for not fulfilling their agreed terms with ASUU. if we are to look into d matter, we will derive d fact dat our leaders are just playing with our future as tomorrow's leader. They have their children in the best universities in the world. they gave the best education to their own children so as to rotate the seat of power within their territory.. I think, its high time we say no to their selfish interest for their ward..... Sonu de aiki mallam Dabkano Garba Ahmed....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses / Jigawa-born JAMB Candidate Scores Highest With 311 (photo) / Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.