Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM (14913 Views)

University Of Lagos (unilag) Job Vacancies - Jobs/vacancies - Naijado / Vacancies: Jobs And Opportunities In Abuja / Jobs/vacancies Jobs/vacancies Jobs/vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Boy2boy: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2013
tricialarry: Pls don't have thr feelin ,and if you send me mail to interview me I go mute cos to me is no relevant ,send me mail go straight to the point.I repeat I am here to do my way and not anybodys way.

It's okay, I understand.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by chudidonas(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2013
Apparently, this is the new cool way to make money now I see. This one just opened his account newly(july2013) in the guise of a female. I have a feeling this might be the same INFOBIZNAIJA with another username ready to rake in more money. More Pwer to your elbow bro. What goes around, comes around.

5 Likes

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by chudidonas(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2013
It is pretty obvious that most of we job seeker has become gullible and vulnerable to evolving job scammers that appear to empathise with us. Just like InfoBinaija, tricialarry has been posting unsolicited vacancies and people are happy that at least they are seeing a job vacancy. Now, she has also rolled out her premium services which unsuspecting job seekers will pay certain amount to get 'unproven' job alerts without even minding to ask, how does she get these jobs info? Could it be she's a HR personnel or maybe from the jobsites listed below? do these jobs actually exist? Are these jobs not taken already? Can I get upto two people that has benefitted from it? Etc.
Well, I have a feeling this might still go down the line of 'infobiznaija' whom has apparently disappeared or talk nothing about jobs anymore on nairaland after raking in some good amount of money from his premuim offer(some us are witness to this). Fellow, Nigerians this is not to deter you from the struggle to acquire a job in this our harsh society, I am just asking that we apply wisdom in all we do. Always pause to do the 'pros and cons'.
Here are list of credible sites u can get job alerts. Use them. Jetheights.com, hotnaijajobs.com, ngcareers.com, jobgurusng.com . Just my own Quota!

4 Likes

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by marvelling(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2013
chudidonas: It is pretty obvious that most of we job seeker has become gullible and vulnerable to evolving job scammers that appear to empathise with us. Just like InfoBinaija, tricialarry has been posting unsolicited vacancies and people are happy that at least they are seeing a job vacancy. Now, she has also rolled out her premium services which unsuspecting job seekers will pay certain amount to get 'unproven' job alerts without even minding to ask, how does she get these jobs info? Could it be she's a HR personnel or maybe from the jobsites listed below? do these jobs actually exist? Are these jobs not taken already? Can I get upto two people that has benefitted from it? Etc.
Well, I have a feeling this might still go down the line of 'infobiznaija' whom has apparently disappeared or talk nothing about jobs anymore on nairaland after raking in some good amount of money from his premuim offer(some us are witness to this). Fellow, Nigerians this is not to deter you from the struggle to acquire a job in this our harsh society, I am just asking that we apply wisdom in all we do. Always pause to do the 'pros and cons'.
Here are list of credible sites u can get job alerts. Use them. Jetheights.com, hotnaijajobs.com, ngcareers.com, jobgurusng.com . Just my own Quota!

grin

1 Like

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Ralphlauren(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2013
tricialarry: If you subscribe for the premium job pls forward your cv,recent passport photograph and location to my mail box

Why should people forward their pictures to you
Are you a recruitment agency?

If yes, where's your office located? What's your website. You sound like a scammer. It's about time you get reported to the mods.

You are capitalising on innocent job seekers desperation and vulnerability.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Ralphlauren(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2013
tricialarry: If you subscribe for the premium job pls forward your cv,recent passport photograph and location to my mail box

If you want to copy jobberman's business model then go and set up your own jobberman's styled website.

Do not come here to solicit innocent victims. Nairaland does not charge you A DIME to register or post. So why do you want to make money from job ads.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by megola: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2013
hmmmm...i wonder ooo!

1 Like

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by herboshedhe(f): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2013
Ralphlauren:

If you want to copy jobberman's business model then go and set up your own jobberman's styled website.

Do not come here to solicit innocent victims. Nairaland does not charge you A DIME to register or post. So why do you want to make money from job ads.

I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by afrobaby(f): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
The rate of unemployment has made so many people foolish, not because they are fools, but they believe you may never buy *the truth* without first buying lies. To me personally, this sounds like scam. Premium jobs that cant be confirmed, just like estherbreakthrough and co. I asked for her Mode of payment: she replied Send 3k MTN voucher, even if the money is falling from skies like manna, I will rather give it to a beggar. Thir is virtually no way to trace the op, no address, no link to facebook account, he/she is faceless and a ghost.
What is the assurance that the op is not a jobless nairalander looking for peeps to scam. When I contacted her and asked how to confirm if her post is genuine, she said just because of 3k, as if it meant nothing to her, 3k from 20 gullible pople is 60k, which is more than the salary of some people. People should just wise up. I got my present job via nairaland without paying a dime, so people , before u send her that airtime, be sure you wont be mad at yourself if you realise its a scam.
Just my 1 cent

4 Likes

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by marvelling(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
Certain individuals have asked some important questions about the credibility of the op. It is very important at this point for all those who have paid for premium job listings to come and testify about the op and her services. How much did she charge you? Have you been invited for an interview after paying for the "premium" job listing? Have you gotten a job through the op? These non-premium listings, who has benefited? @op pls note that I am not trying to cast aspersions on you & your business, but I think its high time satisfied costumers speak on your behalf.

3 Likes

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by marvelling(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
tricialarry: undecided shocked judas iscarot
cheesy

Am not a traitor! It will be good if all doubts about you are cleared! These questions are not an indictment but necessary enquiry about your activities. Personally i don't think you are fraudulent, but then again, questions have been asked. Please, tell those you helped that their testimony is needed.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Xtaceeey: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
tricialarry: Vacancy!!!
Company:PZ Nigeria
Position; storeman
A graduate with 3 years experience in related fied
Salary very attractive
Send cv to: career@pz.com.ng

Vacancy!!!
Position; market relation officer
A graduate with 2 years experience in related fied,must be computer literate.
Salary very attractive

Vacancy!!!
Position; human relation officer
A graduate with 5 years experience in related fied,with organizational experience
Salary very attractive
Send cv to.: career@pz.com.ng

Vacancy!!!
Position; computer engineers
A graduate with years experience in related fied
Salary very attractive

Vacancy!!!
Position; chemical coration supervisor.
A graduate with 1 years experience in related fied
Salary very attractive

NOTE:cv can be sumitted @ pz nigeria hq oregun,lagos.

Good luck wink
All dese ur fake fake mail addresses. Even d socalled brawalshipping mail addy is fake. No one eva went tru, all bouncin back nd one yeye dude came here sayin he got d job. Ur all fake jare, I wud rada pay jobberman 4a year service dan giv a faceless nairalander ma 3k 4 fake premium services. Its jst so easy 2scam nigerians esp jobseekers I dnt knw why. Even afta all said nd done, sm wud stil go ahead nd continue payin.

If I may ask, where is infobiz9ja sef?? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Position; storeman
Salary very attractive

Vacancy!!!
Salary very attractive

Vacancy!!!
A graduate with 5 years experience in related fied,with organizational experience
Salary very attractive

Vacancy!!!
Salary very attractive

Vacancy!!!
Salary very attractive

Good luck wink

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

career@pz.com.ng

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Domain name not found

Where do you get these fake vacancies from tricialarry?
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Ralphlauren(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
Position; storeman
Salary very attractive

Vacancy!!!
Salary very attractive

Vacancy!!!
Salary very attractive

Vacancy!!!
Salary very attractive

Vacancy!!!
Salary very attractive

Good luck wink

You really should be ashamed of yourself. Posting non-existent job ads with the aim of making your scam appear credible.

Do you realise that you are placing a curse on yourself?
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Godheals: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
I sent and it delivered pls why not stop faking up realities,and let us continue to benefit from him and stop spoiling the young womans effort she is not the cause to any of your problems and pls don't derail this trend

@ MOD
Pls stop this people from derailing this thrend?
uhonmora:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

career@pz.com.ng

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Domain name not found

Where do you get these fake vacancies from tricialarry?
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Tuntheycr7: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nawah o.
Pple don spoil buz 4 oga tricialarry.
I wonda how sum gradu8 bhaves all in d name of job huntin den u wud b hunted instead.
Perhapz where is infobiznaija?
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Xtaceeey: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
Godheals: I sent and it delivered pls why not stop faking up realities,and let us continue to benefit from him and stop spoiling the young womans effort she is not the cause to any of your problems and pls don't derail this trend

@ MOD
Pls stop this people from derailing this thrend?
U sent it nd it delivered indeed...*rolls eyes*.
*takes a look @his profile... Time registered september 15,2013... How interestin!! Fellow accomplice.. Nd mind u its thread not thrend /trend. U nd ur tricia wil see d wrath of God' law of karma'. Kip on scammin ppl

1 Like

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Xtaceeey: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Xtaceeey:
U sent it nd it delivered indeed...*rolls eyes*.
*takes a look @his profile... Time registered september 15,2013... How interestin!! Fellow accomplice.. Nd mind u its thread not thrend /trend. U nd ur tricia wil see d wrath of God' law of karma'. Kip on scammin ppl

Lol. You took the words right out of my hands. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by oly4jesus(f): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
wow! Godheal l wonderoooo, earlier on when l asked abt who has benefited from this thread is only u that claimed u have, now is also only u that d email delivered. I fearooooooooo

1 Like

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by chudidonas(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Seems some of us are just starting to realize that infobiz9ja has dissappeared into thin air. Well, Tricialarry will soon disappear too but not until she's done duping enough people. LOL
Below are Credible Vacancies from the sites I aforementioned.
J.O Fabunmi & Company - Our organization require the services of a hardworking and dynamic female for this position.
Job Title: Front Desk Executive
Requirements

Minimum of HND.
1-3 years experience in the same or similar position.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Must be computer literate, a fast typing speed is an added advantage.
Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to:info@jofsolicitors.com

Application Deadline 2nd October, 2013

Fhizer Consulting Limited is recruiting for highly competent, energetic, self-motivated and dynamic fresh graduates to join the foremost financial service organization in the country.
Job position: Management trainee
Qualifications 
B.SC and HND from a reputable higher institution.
Minimum of Bachelor's degree with 'Second Class Lower' or HND with 'Upper Credit'.
Not more than 29 years old by December 2013
Must have completed NYSC
How to Apply

Qualified and interested candidates should send applications and CVs to:marinaresource@gmail.com

Application Deadline 10th October 2013

Personal Assistant at Studio XQ –We are a bespoke and ready-to-wear fashion company.

We’re looking for one with the desire to be a part of something big, with the ability to work smartly, a sophisticated aesthetic sense, and the interest to collaborate and succeed in a dynamic fashion environment.
If you meet the above requirement, please send your CVs to:

Email: tere@jetheightservices.com

Deadline:

3rd October, 2013

MASSIVE RECRUITMENT AT COOL TV AND WAZOBIA TV (OVER 100 POSITIONS)
Shortlisted candidates shall be trained by www.aimgroup.us and eventually would be trained by Bill Behind the pioneer broadcaster of CNN Atlanta.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: jobs@cool-tv.tv or jobs@wazobia-tv.tv specifying the position of interest.
Deadline 10th October, 2013

Our client, a fast growing engineering firm seeks the services of competent hands to fill the following vacant positions.

1.) Sales Representatives

Requirement
Candidates must possess HND/B.sc in engineering /social science with experience in marketing of technical products.

2.) Technicians

Requirement
Candidates must possess C&G, Tech College/OND with experience in power generation

3.) Computer Operators

Requirement
Candidates must have OND/Diploma in Data Processing.

Application Closing Date
9th October, 2013

Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV to:
The Managing Consultant
STA+ International Consulting
P.O. Box 5797 Ikeja Lagos.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by megola: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
u guys respondin to the vacancies self are very funny. U wil even look at the company first and check out if its real or not. A company not as big as pz wont even write a vacancy like dat not to talk of pz! Haba. A company like pz wil rather tel u to apply online or use recruiting agency like dragnet, and not just sendin cv to one fake email address. Jobseekers need to be very smart and careful. God bless us in our job hunting!

1 Like

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by chudidonas(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
So who will subscribe to 'my own PREMIUM VACANCIES' ? grin grin
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
chudidonas: So who will subscribe to 'my own PREMIUM VACANCIES' ? grin grin

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Graduate Management Trainee Recruitments - APPLY NOW / First Bank Graduate Trainee 2013! Workforce Invitation For Aptitude Test.... / Online Records 67 Percent Decline In Job Applications - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.