Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM (15105 Views)

University Of Lagos (unilag) Job Vacancies - Jobs/vacancies - Naijado / Vacancies: Jobs And Opportunities In Abuja / Jobs/vacancies Jobs/vacancies Jobs/vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
Yes but I believe the mail box now will be filled with cv so please I urge u to try
taiwo gurl:
Pls is the vacancy still open
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
Pls Nairalanders don't send me a pm for interview I will not entertain it,the premium job fee charges are applied becos is a field search commision job,you can apply for the non premium job which is free and I have told the moderator already about the premium job pls I am not a scammer ouh! This is my own( jobberman) is not easy to get this vacancies I am advertising here.and it is not by my power alone is God almighty and a team work of searchers in the field.
Good luck
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
Pls watch out for more non-premium jobs soon wink
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by marvelling(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
tricialarry: Pls watch out for more non-premium jobs soon wink

What about internship positions? Pls search for vacancies on paid & unpaid internship placement. Thanks.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ok noted smiley
marvelling:

What about internship positions? Pls search for vacancies on paid & unpaid internship placement. Thanks.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by nelsonoba: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
nelsob44@yahoo.com

mechanical engineering degree, but with 2years banking experience. Thanks
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
Factory workers needed @ hypo manufacturing ikorodu lagos
Are you physically fit?can you work in a factory? If yes send your cv to: lucyfibre@hotmail.com
Pls only male needed
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
Vacancy exist in metro park isaac john gra lagos
Sales girls wanted!!!
Are you a school leaver?are you self discipline? Ready to work nice holiday job?are you neat and good looking?
Pls forward your cv to :metroparkmgt@yahoo.com
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2013
A Multi-Disciplinary Firm of Consultants in the Building Industry situated in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria. As part of their expansion strategy, they require energetic, dynamic and experienced professionals to fill the following vacant positions:

Position: Architects

Qualifications

Candidates must be Design Architects with M.Sc or B.Arch with a good grade from any reputable University. Certification by NIA is an added advantage

Key Competencies

Coordination and oversight of construction documents
Effective  co-ordination  of  in-house  production   team members
Effective   Management   of  different   participating Consultants
Effective and efficient leadership skills
Strategic and focused business perspective
Effective staff and management relationships
Adequate site supervision experience.
Experience

Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience in a reputable Architectural Firm.

Position: Computer   &   Information   System Officer

Qualifications

B.Sc./HND in Computer Science , Management Information Systems or Information Science.
Experience

At least 2 – 3 years work experience.

Key Competencies

Provide  first  line  hardware  and  software  support for users (AUTOCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, etc)
Log and refer faults to the IT maintenance contractors and follow up to ensure prompt attention
Monitor and ensure back-ups are running
Administer active directory (create and delete users)
Administer the Anti-Virus server.
Upkeep, maintain and secure networks
Oversee all technical aspects of the organization, such as software, development, network security, and internet operations.

Method of Application:

Interested and qualified candidates should submit their current CVs accompanied with a written application online to: ccpcareers99@gmail.com specifying position as subject.

Applications must be received not later than 26th September, 2013. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2013
wink Good luck
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by bebornagain(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2013
Thanks may God continue to bless you and your team ,let me see how it goes just got a text message for an interview in one of your job post. smiley
tricialarry: wink Good luck
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Amiable2041(f): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2013
tricialarry: For more openings drop your mail address and profession here
prityami@gmail.com,b.sc Accounting,1 yr post nysc experience
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by aywagze(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2013
Hallo tricialarry ..i tried to send you a pm on the CITI BANK job but i couldnt get across ..pls mail aywagze@yahoo.co.uk ..i have elect/elect engineering qualification. Thank you.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2013
AMEN and wish you sucess
bebornagain: Thanks may God continue to bless you and your team ,let me see how it goes just got a text message for an interview in one of your job post. smiley
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2013
Non-premium openings are free and you can apply,don't send me a pm because of non-premium jobs,premium jobs charges are applied.citi bank is a premium job so keep trying if I see your pm I will respond,wish you and everyone good luck

aywagze: Hallo tricialarry ..i tried to send you a pm on the CITI BANK job but i couldnt get across ..pls mail aywagze@yahoo.co.uk ..i have elect/elect engineering qualification. Thank you.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
SCOA MOTORS PLC Apapa/Oshodi express way lagos
Vacancy:Auditing officer
Requirements: graduate in Business Administration with 3yrs working experience and must be computer literate

Send cv to:info@scoaplc.com
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by herboshedhe(f): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
Amiable2041: prityami@gmail.com,b.sc Accounting,1 yr post nysc experience
Bosetumininu@yahoo.com,B.Sc Chemistry,2 yrs post nysc experience
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by herboshedhe(f): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
tricialarry: Pls Nairalanders don't send me a pm for interview I will not entertain it,the premium job fee charges are applied becos is a field search commision job,you can apply for the non premium job which is free and I have told the moderator already about the premium job pls I am not a scammer ouh! This is my own( jobberman) is not easy to get this vacancies I am advertising here.and it is not by my power alone is God almighty and a team work of searchers in the field.
Good luck
Please are you from jobberman?also,how can one apply for the premium jobs?pls reply me on bosetumininu@yahoo.com
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by herboshedhe(f): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
tricialarry: SCOA MOTORS mile 2 express way lagos
Requirements: graduate in Business Administration with 3yrs working experience and must be computer literate

Send cv to:careerscoamgt@rocketmail.com
The mail is bouncing back,it read failure on delivering message
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
Jobberman,Read well I only used it as an illustration,sorry I can't mail you for now because I reply so many pm ,if you read from page 1 ,you will understand how it goes! premium jobs are 100 percent placement if you posses the qualifications needed.

herboshedhe:
Please are you from jobberman?also,how can one apply for the premium jobs?pls reply me on bosetumininu@yahoo.com
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
SCOA MOTORS PLC Apapa/Oshodi express way lagos

Read well smiley

herboshedhe:
The mail is bouncing back,it read failure on delivering message
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by herboshedhe(f): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
[quote author=tricialarry] Jobberman,Read well I only used it as an illustration,sorry I can't mail you for now because I reply so many pm ,if you read from page 1 ,you will understand how it goes! premium jobs are 100 percent placement if you posses the qualifications needed.

[/quote
Kindly specify the required qualifications needed then,I'm interested in the premium jobs...10qs
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by herboshedhe(f): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
tricialarry: SCOA MOTORS PLC Apapa/Oshodi express way lagos

Read well smiley

I read well,the first email u provided is different from this present one,thanks all the same!thumbs up for your posts!
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by herboshedhe(f): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
tricialarry: For more openings drop your mail address and profession here

Bosetumininu@yahoo.com,B.Sc Chemistry
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by marvelling(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
How much do you exactly charge for premium job adverts? And are entry level positions amongst these "premium" adverts?
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
wink it is HD error but all the same I corrected it immediately,wish you good luck smiley

herboshedhe:
I read well,the first email u provided is different from this present one,thanks all the same!thumbs up for your posts!
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
We have so many premium jobs which can not be published here but for the benefits of the jobless masses we consider publication of non-premium jobs, for the premium jobs no specific charge is depends on the team of search and placement as I ealier said is not by my power alone is God Almighty and team of searchers on the field.

marvelling: How much do you exactly charge for premium job adverts? And are entry level positions amongst these "premium" adverts?
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by herboshedhe(f): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
tricialarry: We have so many premium jobs which can not be published here but for the benefits of the jobless masses we consider publication of non-premium jobs, for the premium jobs no specific charge is depends on the team of search and placement as I ealier said is not by my power alone is God Almighty and team of searchers on the field.

How do interested premium job seeker get the premium job openings then?
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
Yes entry level are among the premium job

marvelling: How much do you exactly charge for premium job adverts? And are entry level positions amongst these "premium" adverts?
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by tricialarry(f): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
Premium seekers should Send me a pm but Charges are applied for the premium job and is 100 percent guaranteed placement if one is qualified.

herboshedhe:
How do interested premium job seeker get the premium job openings then?
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by marvelling(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
tricialarry: Premium seekers should Send me a pm but Charges are applied for the premium job and is 100 percent guaranteed placement if one is qualified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment / Non Academic Staff Salary Scale In A Federal University / SITP (Shell Intensive Training Programme) Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.