Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,289 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM (15103 Views)

University Of Lagos (unilag) Job Vacancies - Jobs/vacancies - Naijado / Vacancies: Jobs And Opportunities In Abuja / Jobs/vacancies Jobs/vacancies Jobs/vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by herboshedhe(f): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2013
tricialarry: grin grin grin clear conscience fear no aqusiation, grin let them say ,#TEAM#we must reduce unemployement in nigeria# coming soon!!!
You saying'we'...are the likes of seun osewa,jobberman,hotnigerianjobs demanding for money before putting up available vacancies...I can see u're not ashamed of yourself!
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by bebornagain(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
shocked see nigerians instead of you to encourage her u are busy critisizing,look @ you what is your quota in this country? ,nonentity like you.

@ tricialarry thanks for your good work,don't mind the protagonist they are everywhere even in politics,I am favoured tru you,may God bless you

@ MOD
Pls sanitize this thread and do away with this silly contributors,becos they don't have money to pay?afterall tricialarry never force anyone to pay pls do justice,she is trying pls
Thanks

Ralphlauren:

Scammer. It's not yet October 1st undecided

I can see the mods are yet to ban you. They are waiting for you to defraud as many people as possible before they do what's right.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Wendy80(f): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
zelexotunla: . You dont have to be insultive before u could correct someone,we need to treat one and other with respect no matter what.
[quote author=herboshedhe][/quote]
Sorry if I sound harsh,
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by oly4jesus(f): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
unbelievable instead of u to prove ur genuineity ur here rattling, l pity those that have eyes but can't c, the have head but can't make use of it mtschewwwwwwww
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by bukkylois(f): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
bebornagain: shocked see nigerians instead of you to encourage her u are busy critisizing,look @ you what is your quota in this country? ,nonentity like you.

@ tricialarry thanks for your good work,don't mind the protagonist they are everywhere even in politics,I am favoured tru you,may God bless you

@ MOD
Pls sanitize this thread and do away with this silly contributors,becos they don't have money to pay?afterall tricialarry never force anyone to pay pls do justice,she is trying pls
Thanks

Am guessing this is tricialarry's male accomplice...tricialarryls who is hillary iweke...guess u r bisex#ual
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by bukkylois(f): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
bebornagain: shocked see nigerians instead of you to encourage her u are busy critisizing,look @ you what is your quota in this country? ,nonentity like you.

@ MOD
Thanks

this is tricialarry's male accomplice...tricialarry who is hillary iweke again...guess u r bisex#ual

1 Like

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by ranson(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
@LARRY, Whatever career choice you take in life, you must learn how to deal with people. Your manner of approach is unprofessional but filled with arrogance. The people you're dealing with are your prospects, they are stakeholders and they have the right to ask questions beyond reasonable doubt because this is 9ja. If this is a project you sincerely want to pursue, then try to be more professional, learn how to manage your stakeholders and stop seeing yourself as the only one who can solve other people's challenges. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by marvelling(m): 1:02am On Sep 29, 2013
tricialarry: I av left the forum no more job posting remain where u are and wait for manners from heaven.

Is this your exit strategy? So its difficult for you to answer simple questions? You have made absolutely no effort to dispel doubts about your credibility, you are the one scandalising this thread with your silence on important issues that have been raised. ranting about judas iscariot won't get you off the hook my dear! No be so! After collecting people's money you wan use style run! Nemesis shall be your portion
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 29, 2013
ranson: @LARRY, Whatever career choice you take in life, you must learn how to deal with people. Your manner of approach is unprofessional but filled with arrogance. The people you're dealing with are your prospects, they are stakeholders and they have the right to ask questions beyond reasonable doubt because this is 9ja. If this is a project you sincerely want to pursue, then try to be more professional, learn how to manage your stakeholders and stop seeing yourself as the only one who can solve other people's challenges. Shalom.

My thoughts too!
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 29, 2013
marvelling:

Is this your exit strategy? So its difficult for you to answer simple questions? You have made absolutely no effort to dispel doubts about your credibility, you are the one scandalising this thread with your silence on important issues that have raised. ranting about judas iscariot won't get you off the hook my dear! No be so! After collecting people's money you wan use style run! Nemesis shall be your portion

Very true! U have collected money so finish what u started, its obvious u have nothing to offer.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by faithuak(f): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2013
Pls is there any hotel job in warri? As a chef or a cook,need 1 now,not minding the cost,just tel me,I need more skills added 2 wat I already have
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by faithuak(f): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2013
faithuak: Pls is there any hotel job in warri? As a chef or a cook,need 1 now,not minding the cost,just tel me,I need more skills added 2 wat I already have
NOTE: if u dear double cross me,am goin 2 double check you. JUST SAYING! So play smart and REAL.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Godheals: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
Good job,who say ur water no go boil him/her own no go hot
tricialarry: Hospitality job vacancy.
If you are a qualified and experience chef,catereer,door man,bell boy,concierge and F and B
Walk in interview @ a Five star hotel ikeja lagos
PROTEA HOTEL on thursday 3rd of october,2013
Venue:protea hotel isaac john strt ikeja
Time: 9:30am
Pls bring all credentials along.

Good luck smiley
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Godheals: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
shocked how did u know? Did he collect money from you? U better watch ur mouth.

Nayimi:

Very true! U have collected money so finish what u started, its obvious u have nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Godheals: shocked how did u know? Did he collect money from you? U better watch ur mouth.

How is this ur business? He/she asked me to pay 5k-thank God I didn't pay. Also Thanks for clarifying that the person behind the handle is a male.

2 Likes

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Godheals: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
People like u when they get into power there will be political roll over,I paid and benefited and be born again too,so why not mind your biz?

Nayimi:

How is this ur business? He/she asked me to pay 5k-thank God I didn't pay. Also Thanks for clarifying that the person behind the handle is a male.

2 Likes

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Godheals: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Because some of you did not have money to pay a token of 1 thousand naira,u are busy lamenting,and I believe her,see some of you above following her,and waiting for job posting so that u can apply,now you guys should jump up and touch the sky to all that she care,

@ tricialarry pls reply my mail pls thanks for the one you have done,God will chase those that chase u with dismay!!!

2 Likes

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by marvelling(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Godheals: Because some of you did not have money to pay a token of 1 thousand naira,u are busy lamenting,and I believe her,see some of you above following her,and waiting for job posting so that u can apply,now you guys should jump up and touch the sky to all that she care,

@ tricialarry pls reply my mail pls thanks for the one you have done,God will chase those that chase u with dismay!!!

*yimu* who do you think you are deceiving?

2 Likes

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by bebornagain(m): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
cheesy Well said. Congrat bro :
Godheals: Because some of you did not have money to pay a token of 1 thousand naira,u are busy lamenting,and I believe her,see some of you above following her,and waiting for job posting so that u can apply,now you guys should jump up and touch the sky to all that she care,

1 Like

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by bebornagain(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Pls tricialarry come back

1 Like

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Wendy80(f): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
All the pple I̶̲̥̅̊n support of tricialarry opened their NL account this september.......im very sure its still tricia with multiple acct

2 Likes

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by marvelling(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wendy80: All the pple I̶̲̥̅̊n support of tricialarry opened their NL account this september.......im very sure its still tricia with multiple acct

I suspect the same thing! Or they might just be her accomplices in this elaborate scam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment / SITP (Shell Intensive Training Programme) Is Out / Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.