Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM (14904 Views)

University Of Lagos (unilag) Job Vacancies - Jobs/vacancies - Naijado / Vacancies: Jobs And Opportunities In Abuja / Jobs/vacancies Jobs/vacancies Jobs/vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by blessed4ril(f): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
@Chudidonas, My dear na God alone go bless u 4doin this!
Pls I jus sent u a pm, pls I rily nid 2discuss wit u asap! Pls inbox me ur contact on becky_chy@yahoo.com or u can add me: 3234785A! Tanx a bunch
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
tricialarry: @ mod if you can ban this people derailing this thread then close is pls

Who's derailing the thread? You are the one who should earn a ban for posting non-existent vacancies and attempting to defraud job seekers.

1 Like

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by blessed4ril(f): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
tricialarry: @ mod if you can ban this people derailing this thread then close is pls

So u still get mouth 2spew rubbish abi? Seriously SMH head 4u!
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Obinoscopy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
They are not derailing the thread. They are only concerned about the genuinity of it. So I advice you address their concerns. Thank you.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by marvelling(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Obinoscopy: They are not derailing the thread. They are only concerned about the genuinity of it. So I advice you address their concerns. Thank you.

May God bless you my brother! Her silence is what is fuelling ill sentiments against her.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by blessed4ril(f): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
uhonmora:

Who's derailing the thread? You are the one who should earn a ban for posting non-existent vacancies and attempting to defraud job seekers.

Dnt mind the heartless guy!

@mod, pls ban this scammer who call himself/herself Tricialarry 4 defraudin innocent peeps here, usin u (mods) as leverage, cos wen I threatened 2report her/him 2d mods he was confident tellin me dat he/she has discussed wif the mods and dat the mods are ok wif it!

Pls mods I seriously suggest u ban this guy so as 2serve as deterent 2oda scammers.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Obinoscopy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
@blessed4ril, let's not rush into banning anyone. Let her address the concerns about her adverts being a scam. Its only if she can't prove the geniuneity of her adverts that we'll take action. Thanks.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Danadex(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
I need a good job in lagos.This is my e-mail address;Fadman1@ovi.com. Proffession;Marketer/Hotel manager.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Ralphlauren(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2013

Is there a mod in this sector or not.

I can't believe this scammer still has unrestricted posting rights.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Ralphlauren(m): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
blessed4ril:

Dnt mind the heartless guy!

@mod, pls ban this scammer who call himself/herself Tricialarry 4 defraudin innocent peeps here, usin u (mods) as leverage, cos wen I threatened 2report her/him 2d mods he was confident tellin me dat he/she has discussed wif the mods and dat the mods are ok wif it!

Pls mods I seriously suggest u ban this guy so as 2serve as deterent 2oda scammers.

Thank you!

I have reported the she-male to the mods. I will suggest you do the same.

Zero tolerance to scammers.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by blessed4ril(f): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Obinoscopy: @blessed4ril, let's not rush into banning anyone. Let her address the concerns about her adverts being a scam. Its only if she can't prove the geniuneity of her adverts that we'll take action. Thanks.

K!
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by blessed4ril(f): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ralphlauren:

I have reported the she-male to the mods. I will suggest you do the same.

Zero tolerance to scammers.

Yes ooo! Absolutely zero tolerance for scammers!

The mods ve been notified! Waitin 4 their prompt response and action!

2 Likes

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by duality(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
let's encourage entrepreneurship he/she is thinking outside the box...
eerrmm... Maybe Jobberman started like this tongue
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Xtaceeey: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Danadex: I need a good job in lagos.This is my e-mail address;Fadman1@ovi.com. Proffession;Marketer/Hotel manager.
we neva address one finish, ds one stil dey post him mail addy.. Na una dey mak scamming swt sef.. SMH

As 4d OP, God is watchin U, if na jazz u sef jazz d mods, God is stil watchin U. I wonder why I wud even pay sm1 4a job vacancy wen I can get it free, der r a million sites 4it. I evn find it hard 2pay jobberman nt 2talk of sm faceless nairalanders, I pity ppl who patronise dem

2 Likes

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Wendy80(f): 6:23am On Sep 28, 2013
herboshedhe:
The mail is bouncing back,it read failure on delivering message
Cant u use ur head to knoww dat ds is fake. A company like Scoa shd have a career site

1 Like

Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by zelexotunla(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2013
Wendy80:
Cant u use ur head to knoww dat ds is fake. A company like Scoa shd have a career site
. You dont have to be insultive before u could correct someone,we need to treat one and other with respect no matter what.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by khadeejahabbas: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2013
O'level ...........cutesyabbas@yahoo.com Location: Abuja tnx.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Ralphlauren(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2013
tricialarry: smiley HAPPY INDEPENDENT ANIVERSARY NIGERIA,GREAT NATION,GOOD PEOPLE .

Scammer. It's not yet October 1st undecided

I can see the mods are yet to ban you. They are waiting for you to defraud as many people as possible before they do what's right.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by ranson(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2013
@Larry, Silence does not answer everything. If you are genuine, you will prove yourself beyond reasonable doubt. A young enterpreneur should value his/her integrity. Jobberman you wish to emulate will never play on integrity issues. Value your integrity, business thrives on trust. Brake the silence if you want future for your career. My 1 cent.
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by herboshedhe(f): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2013
[quote author=Wendy80]
Cant u use ur head to knoww dat ds is fake. A company like Scoa shd have a career site[/quote
I can see you've got no manner of approach in addressing your fellow lady,you had better got trained before gettin married...
Re: VACANCIES @ JOBS.COM by Jehochee(f): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2013
please any part time job for students

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Graduate Management Trainee Recruitments - APPLY NOW / Online Records 67 Percent Decline In Job Applications - Guardian / First Bank Graduate Trainee 2013! Workforce Invitation For Aptitude Test....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.