Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia (31735 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim World Beauty Pageant / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by wittytezzy(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2013
kulyie: gringrin oparigrin deols shey you don hear grin
beta st@ from ur lg...b4 d big stage conzum ye
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by 151487made(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2013
Chinaimporter: [size=18pt]islam is beautiful........this is saudi arabias queen[/size]
u call dis one beauty go western world she go be normal girl even street girl

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by jayne8585yahoo(f): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2013
This girl is ok,though not beautiful in the first picture, grin

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2013
Fkforyou: Am a muslim,but I think this is not appropriate...
what is not appropriate there.what of if she wore bum short on hijab nko.abegiiiiiiii,make i hear word.everything na sin for your side.me dont see anything wrong.your koran did not state it black and white that it is a sin to do beauty peageant,your problem is that you people are feeling too SELF RIGHTEOUS
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by hayubee(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2013
Munafiqoon is an understatement if am to describe dis, mushriqoon is!!! Wallahi we muslims have left the teachings of nabiyi!!! Smh
May Allah guide us!
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2013
witty tezzy: beta st@ from ur lg...b4 d big stage conzum ye
if it is lagos,they will put on some sizzling bum shorts,heels etc,hijab will be an option,you will see shape,brains and religion.you wont see fanatism or hypocrisy.o,fashola will be there too and the people that matter in lagos as well as islamic clerics cheesy
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by water4qb: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2013
see deception....islamic scholars judging women who catwalked ? What idea do scholars have about entertainment and modelling ?

Every reasonable muslim knows this is totally strange to the quran and prophetic sayings .....

They should all join the miss world project if they really want to model and not blackmailing islam.

What is this world turning into ?

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2013
hayubee: Munafiqoon is an understatement if am to describe dis, mushriqoon is!!! Wallahi we muslims have left the teachings of nabiyi!!! Smh
May Allah guide us!
grin is this the muslim version of speaking in tongues grin why do you peeps like feeling sooo self righteous yet you see nothing wrong in polygamy and child marriage.by the way,the unclothedness you peeps are covering or encouraging so tenaciously is all a mirage because the day one of this elehas was putting to bed,she was COMPLETELY NAKED with only the non muslim male doctors there,putting hand inside her power house to try and bring out the baby.so wosop with the hypocrisy.the woman sef was in so much pain for her to realise she was naked.the doctors had a very good view of her * so what are we talking about here.shey she no go get belle and go to the labour room one day.ema po akisa n'jebele cheesy
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2013
water4qb: see deception....islamic scholars judging women who catwalked ? What idea do scholars have about entertainment and modelling ?

Every reasonable muslim knows this is totally strange to the quran and prophetic sayings .....

They should all join the miss world project if they really want to model and not blackmailing islam.

did mr S.A.W mohammed specifically say it is an ABOMINATION to do beauty peageant in the koran ni,as in is it specified there?
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2013
3@nairaland.com:
may God forgive you
that she killed somebody,commited beastiality,rape or any grave sin
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2013
maclatunji:

You are just reinforcing my posts. You know her not for any Islamic ideal but a beauty contest. Your evaluation of her person is solely on that basis.
gbam.if she won best reciter of the koran or she did some heroic muslim stuffs na,ehen,then i will know its not hypocrisy.by the way,the elders say whatever is worth doing is what doing well.if they want to do miss muslim,let us kuku see everything inside the cloth and acess her for her EXTERNAL BEAUTY,SHAPE AND COUNTOURS ALONE,if they cant do that,as in cat walking in bikini or flashing their breasts and thighs,then they should not do beauty contest at all,they should just flaunt their brains.at least if it was who can recite the koran,faster,better and all now,ehen,atie gbo yen,so we will not look at her from a s3xual point of view

that aside,do you even realise that if this miss muslim thingy was organized somewhere in maiduguri,katsina,kano or borno,you know the what will happen to both the organisers and contestants without being told grin if devil wants to punish them,they should do the event very close to central mosque
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by IYANGBALI: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2013
Freiburger: wey the beauty na? me neva see any figure 8 o. grin
all I see na egyptian mummy. The girl wowo

2 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by ALISMILE(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2013
for once let all this christian bigots agree that these women are beautifu and naturally so,they represent purity.you can jus eat them if they are ever presented to u.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by IYANGBALI: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2013
water4qb: see deception....islamic scholars judging women who catwalked ? What idea do scholars have about entertainment and modelling ?

no mind dem,better thing dey hungry dem too,dem come dey use style style dey do am in a very crude way
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by IYANGBALI: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2013
This people wan carry Islam enter one chance
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by ALISMILE(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2013
kulyie: grin is this the muslim version of speaking in tongues grin why do you peeps like feeling sooo self righteous yet you see nothing wrong in polygamy and child marriage.by the way,the unclothedness you peeps are covering or encouraging so tenaciously is all a mirage because the day one of this elehas was putting to bed,she was COMPLETELY NAKED with only the non muslim male doctors there,putting hand inside her power house to try and bring out the baby.so wosop with the hypocrisy.the woman sef was in so much pain for her to realise she was naked.the doctors had a very good view of her * so what are we talking about here.shey she no go get belle and go to the labour room one day.ema po akisa n'jebele cheesy
Well, since because ur wife, sister or mama will go naked to the labour room advice them to go about stark naked like they do in labour room.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2013
igbo boy: This is who they bring to represent us in Miss muslim?
Fine fine fulani girls dey ah ah... the fine SW girls tends to be those with mixed blood not full blooded ijebu like this one. Nigeria we no try for this one.

Please next year lets retain the crown with landslide victory. ALlahu akbar.

Shit!!! You're soo funny, I read ur other post last night and couldn't stop laughing..... Hw do you come with these things??

I go dey follow all ur post like flies on shit

U just made the follow button on NL useful
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by nopecin(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2013
OKAY TIME FOR NAIRALAND BEAUTY PAGEANT................The winner will sleep with me over the weekend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by bethnals: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2013
mayten30: who is she?she looks like raining season!!!mtchew!!!-if u are saying she is finer than 90 percent of light girls in naija that means u dey try talk say naija girls are the most ugly girls on earth,because how will this lady that looks like a non-living thing be finer than 90 percent?smh

lmao! if you think that girl is ugly. Then there is no hope for many many naija gals ooo. #realtalk
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by AbdH: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2013
hayubee: Munafiqoon is an understatement if am to describe dis, mushriqoon is!!! Wallahi we muslims have left the teachings of nabiyi!!! Smh
May Allah guide us!
That is too strong a word.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by dowjones(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
vladimiros:

You guys should admit teh hypocrisy here

Miss World cancelled in Naija cuz of you folks

Miss World cancelled in Indonesia cuz of Islam

but its ok to do this?

no wonder Al-Assad was right " people will use Islam for politics, but Islam and Politics will never mix"

you're suffering from chronic over-seriousness. If you've ever sat in the same room with a literature book, you'd know i was being SARCASTIC and was trying to pass a subtle message..go back to ur lecture room or whatever boring sheel you crept from! Niggur
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
ALISMILE: Well, since because ur wife, sister or mama will go naked to the labour room advice them to go about stark naked like they do in labour room.
i am in no position to advice them on that because i dont own their bodies.they are the owner of their bodies and can walk around half naked e.g short skirts and all whenever and wherever they like.by the way the way you PRETEND,you make it seem like there is something other than the usual vajyna and brez in any other woman's body grin awon CLOWNS.REMINDS ME OF some years back when i was in a beach party with the girls.everyone was in beach wear i.e t.shirt and bum shorts,bra and short shirts and this weired/funny looking OBVIOUSLY MUSLIM couples came in.wife was in all this senegalis outfit with hijab,husband in agbada,my friend was like IN THE BEACH.i just laughed at the their hypocrisy inside me. I decided to ignore her because i didnt want to appear religiously intolerant.chai.smh
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Shine1177: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
Upon hearing her name, the 21-year-old knelt down and prayed, then wept as she recited a Koranic verse.
She said it was “thanks to almighty Allah” that she had won the contest. She received 25 million rupiah ($2,200) and trips to Mecca and India as prizes.

25 million Rupiah = $2,200 = N352,000 (Naira)

How hard will a Nigerian in Indonesia work to equal his mate at home who is a millionaire?

1 Indonesia Rupiah = 0.014 Nigeria Naira. Source: www. google.com

Nigeria is blessed.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by tpia5: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
Actually, she still looks pretty even in the crying picture.

And the contest was for koran recitation, dont know why nobody is mentioning that.

Its not really a new thing, just that i think such competitions are usually done outside of the western cameras and in the middle east.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
AbdH:
That is too strong a word.
please whats the meaning of mushriquoon?
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
iv4fb: miss world in Nigeria- cancelled
miss islam - won
islam, the religion of peace!
Error 404 peace not found.

YOUR HEAD IS DERE. CORRECT!

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by JABB(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
me_for_you: It's only yoruba muslims that can attend this type of competition. I can almost swear that a muslim girl from kano, katsina or sokoto can never
Who tell you! Any woman can claim she comes from this places you mentioned and participate on this competition.Do you watch Hausa nollywood at all.. ?
Now get this,INNOVATION will lead many astray.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Freiburger(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
toba: deols need to enrol for this competition next year grin
Leave my deols alone, I know she is not interested in stuffs like this, but i can assure you that she will win if she decide to contest.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by dreu2fine(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sign of d end time,,so una don open eyes,wen de b won do world beauty peagent for abuja no b una go protest dem co carry am go america,
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Freiburger(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
haykayforreal:

Mumu!
u tot ds type of peagant is all abt showing figure 8?
Think!
May Allah bless you for calling me mumu grin
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
airclipse: ;Dwake up in the morning n I ask myself ¶s life worth living should ¶.......sumone else continue

Should I blast myself?
I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers / Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.