Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118529 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2013
VillageBoi:
Lol my guy don learn LMAO!
I dey tell u.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2013
VillageBoi:
You got to wink like Denzel because Forest own na twitch abi spasm?! Na true nah!
Forest own na 1 in a million nah.**winks using the sleepy eye*
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
VillageBoi:
You got to wink like Denzel because Forest own na twitch abi spasm?! Na true nah!

There's always Rowan Atkinson grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
joeydozzy:
Hahahahahaha!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Kenyans and trouble!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
This is by the way, Has anyone here seen "MEMENTO?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
Briareos: This is by the way, Has anyone here seen "MEMENTO?
Mr Nolan. grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
joeydozzy:

Mr. Bean!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
sholay2011:
Mr Nolan. grin
grin cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
Briareos: This is by the way, Has anyone here seen "MEMENTO?

A brilliant film that requires multiple watchings.

Just incase you didn't know it has been re-edited in 'chronological' order. I highly advise against anyone watching the re-edit until they HAVE seen the original way it was cut -
'Memento' Chronological -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bragrpm50k
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
VillageBoi:

A brilliant film that requires multiple watchings.

Just incase you didn't know it has been re-edited in 'chronological' order. I highly advise against anyone watching the re-edit until they HAVE seen the original way it was cut -
'Memento' Chronological -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bragrpm50k

Thanks for the link.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
Briareos:
Thanks for the link.
You're welcome!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
**pushes the glass door to the ChatRoom open**
were is everyone.?
**walks up to the wet bar and pours himself a drink**
kai..!
even the barman is asleep..
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
^ ^ ^
Crawls up to the Bar to join Prof... (*thought bubble* - I have to get used to walking on land *sigh* my tree is so comfty!). Pours from the keg of palmwine!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
**drifts to a corner of the room that looks like an exquisite LOUNGE that is common to a CINEMA GUESTHOUSE**
Okay..
since there is no one here, i'll just fill in the pages for my ROOM MATES.
If y'all enter the room 2mao you'll see.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
**sinks into the sofa pretending not to see his brother**
Okay...
I had a slightly busy day today...
And I hope to drink enough that will put me to a comfortable sleep.
Hope no one is listening...sha.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
I must commend @briareos and @uj_sizzles.
I hope we continue to improve the profile of our TV/Movies section.
...three of our stories made frontpage today and five in the last 50hours.
I just want you to know its been quite a while this has happened.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
*Pretends not to see Prof*... goes and sits in the corner on a stool smiling to himself as he gulps his cold palmwine because the Prof doesnt know that Uju Sizzle stuck her 'Do Not Disturb' sign on his back. Teeeheee!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
*Crosses legs and begins to read the updates*
Hmmmm completely agrees with Prof; the work all THREE of them have done over the last few days is highly commendable; even thinks THIS thread should join the 'Hall of Fame'. *makes mental note to send each of them a basket of fresh mangoes*
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:01am On Sep 22, 2013
**laffs to himself at his brother's humour**
I'll try not to wake anyone..
----
Okay..i'm also grateful to all TV/Movielanders for your love and support.
I never knew how unpopular I was and how our TV/Movies section was until I saw this post..

SlyIg:

Try n watch TV/movie in ur room but not on nairaland.lol!
If not for dis post,I wouldn't have known such section exist n their mods aren't popular as well!

on this thread:

www.nairaland.com/1442348/banned-nothing-quit-nairaland
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2013
**joins villageboi**
my brother, u never sleep?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2013
^ ^ ^
No... I like insomnia!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 12:22am On Sep 22, 2013
Na wa o Prof... I'm just reading the thread opened by that disgruntled guy. Well he was given warnings so what is he vexing for? The ban isn't long enough IMO. Shebi the other section banned him until Dec?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:23am On Sep 22, 2013
Okay then...
Ar beg help me remove this "do not disturb" sign wey dey my back.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:25am On Sep 22, 2013
VillageBoi: Na wa o Shebi the other section banned him until Dec?
the guy don repent now..
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 12:28am On Sep 22, 2013
*reaches out and removes the sign*
*wonders if someone is knocking on Uj's door since she has no sign up*
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:29am On Sep 22, 2013
**adjust his old eyeglasses to see clearly at the front door of the ChatRoom**
hey...hey!
hey...you standing by the threshold..
yes..you @oluwaeric.!
stop standing by the door and come in.
It's free and you're welcome.
(don't know if he hear me sef)
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 12:30am On Sep 22, 2013
prof800:
the guy don repent now..
Na lie, na fake repent... crocodile no dey change him trunk nor does a leopard change his horns nor does fish ride a bicycle!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:31am On Sep 22, 2013
Hey @waxdude don't stand there and do nothing.
Didn't you hear villageboi..?
..."go and knock on uj_sizzle's door"
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:33am On Sep 22, 2013
VillageBoi:
Na lie, na fake repent... crocodile no dey change him trunk nor does a leopard change his horns nor does fish ride a bicycle!
hahaha...
he's under watch sha..
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 12:42am On Sep 22, 2013
But Prof... why you sef nefa sleep?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:45am On Sep 22, 2013
VillageBoi: But Prof... why you sef nefa sleep?
like you said - insomnia!
so i'll use a drink to force the sleep out..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.