Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118411 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2013
@Mynd so yhu are female....never knew wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2013
god_of_music: @Mynd so yhu are female....never knew wink
You dey look for e-slap abi?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2013
*Walks to the fridge still half asleep. Grabs carton of cornflakes, cold water and milk...walks back to the bedroom. Flips up 'do not disturb' sign and slams door shut*
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2013
god_of_music: @Mynd so yhu are female....never knew wink
You? undecided
Howdy smiley Enjoy ur bday?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2013
uj_sizzle: *Walks to the fridge still half asleep. Grabs carton of cornflakes, cold water and milk...walks back to the bedroom. Flips up 'do not disturb' sign and slams door shut*
You have a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on your door?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2013
Good morning to all the chatterlanders!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
You dey look for e-slap abi?
Ok then
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You? undecided
Howdy smiley Enjoy ur bday?
It was too much.....can i say it on this thread I don't need a ban plzzzzz
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2013
VillageBoi:
This guy! I know what thou thinketh now wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2013
uj_sizzle: *walks back to the bedroom. Flips up 'do not disturb' sign and slams door shut*
**knocks her door**
knock...knock...
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2013
uj_sizzle: *Walks to the fridge still half asleep. Grabs carton of cornflakes, cold water and milk...walks back to the bedroom. Flips up 'do not disturb' sign and slams door shut*

Bangs the door with my hand, fangs and leg. angry

Lovely morning everyone.

Thanx Prof for the s/o.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2013
god_of_music: This guy! I know what thou thinketh now wink
I'm sure you dont grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2013
On my birthday the pastor came to our house prayed for me and my family,then blessed me.
After that,my sisters and my elder sister's fiance took me to 'CRUNCHES' in Owerri the capital of Imo State......i've never been to Crunches though but HEY! I've been to more expensive and classy restaurant than CRUNcHES i ain't a villageboi wink

So when we go there my eldest sisterls fiance (CISCO) AKA BOSS bought me a Full Chicken hot fried lap! *licks lips*
The chicken was designed with British ingredients....and he bought me a full pack of Ice cream and chocolate bars adding a glass of European Champaigne to the merry! I swear i couldn't finish all this stuff so i took some home to my dog(Regxy)

We went up to the VIP section of the Restaurant and got to dance and merry with THE PEOPLE who own the city of Owerri.

I enjoyed myself that day,i even found myself a new girlfriend, and when i say girlfriend i mean GIRL FRIEND not GIRLFRIEND!!! tongue

My future inlaw drove me and my other sister back home and later went out with my eldest sister............
Trust me, [size=30pt]IT WAS FUN!!![/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2013
VillageBoi:
I'm sure you dont grin
Everybody knows bro grin tongue
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2013
^ ^ ^
You can definitely not be ME aka VillageBoi. The post just above he one above is far too cringeworthy to bear my title teehee grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2013
And who is he referring to?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2013
Briareos:
Bangs the door with my hand, fangs and leg. angry
Fangs? Na full moon?.. we should shoot a movie. I think a good horror or comedy-horror would be fun to make!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2013
god_of_music: It was too much.....can i say it on this thread I don't need a ban plzzzzz
Ofcoz u can...it's a chat room init?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by waxdude: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2013
like seriously? 'do not disturb' undecided..ohhhhhhkay
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2013
VillageBoi:
Fangs? Na full moon?.. we should shoot a movie. I think a good horror or comedy-horror would be fun to make!
lol shoot?
i was thinking we could 'write' one here....just for fun.
We watch movies, so our imaginations are crazy active...shouldn't be difficult eh grin

What we nees is a good plot and people can live their favourite movie character and fill in the lines as we go along.

What think you?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by waxdude: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2013
sholay i see u...
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2013
VillageBoi:
Lol. Don't worry, I am already writing a script towards that. grin Horror indeed.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2013
VillageBoi:
*nods in the affirmative*
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2013
waxdude: sholay i see u...
Hello...

Me sef see you grin

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol shoot?
We watch movies, so our imaginations are crazy active...shouldn't be difficult eh grin

What we nees is a good plot and people can live their favourite movie character and fill in the lines as we go along.

What think you?
You will also need good writersgringrin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2013
sholay2011:
Lol. Don't worry, I am already writing a script towards that. grin Horror indeed.
That should be in literature then
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol shoot?

What think you?
That really would be fun... we start a 'script' that people just add 'lines'... will be really funny... just like an improv.

But seriously... you really have a Do Not Disturb sign on your door? Why?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2013
VillageBoi:
That really would be fun... we start a 'script' that people just add 'lines'... will be really funny... just like an improv.
That goes straight to literature tongue
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
That should be in literature then
Lit. section ke? undecided My short film scripts have always been in this section. Lit. section is majorly for authors like you.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
That goes straight to literature tongue
But what if it's an 'illiterate TV/Movie script'? Then can it stay in this section? I'm too lazy to climb down from my tree to travel to the literature section grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
You will also need good writersgringrin
Oh shut it biko grin

My people don't need to play with words, it's what differentiates us from lit groupies. We're already visual enough in the head tongue

Btw they write good scripts too *tongue out* stop stealing my market biko tongue
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2013
sholay2011:
Lit. section ke? undecided My short film scripts have always been in this section. Lit. section is majorly for authors like you.
No mind am abeg. Make i see who go move am from here grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.