Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,379 members, 7,954,540 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (120670 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

I also think Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel look ridiculously alike.
Mr Maria...hw u dey? grin Katy and Zooey? Can't really find d resemblance now.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Briareos: But for real; who can differentiate between Elizabeth Banks and Rachel McAdams?
No but seriously...
I can't even tell who is who...
(Most times I watch my movies concentrating on people I know like brad pitt, vinn diesel etc)
Look at them...mtcheeewww...!

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
prof800:
How do people differentiate btwn blonde women...?
...they all look the same to me.. :-(

grin no dey use me do mumu. You can surely differentiate between Claire Holt and Emily Vancamp
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
sholay2011:
Mr Maria...hw u dey? grin Katy and Zooey? Can't really find d resemblance now.

Sholay baba grin grin long time. I dey oh. How life na?

Really?

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by waxdude: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Briareos: But for real; who can differentiate between Elizabeth Banks and Rachel McAdams?
Ahhhh, they dnt look alike at all...
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

Sholay baba grin grin long time. I dey oh. How life na?

Really?
Hmmm...kate and zooey have some resemblance but Emily blunt is different frm both oh.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
sholay2011:
Hmmm...kate and zooey have some resemblance but Emily blunt is different frm both oh.

I know lol. I was just trynna show u Kate and Zooey do kinda look alike
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

I know lol. I was just trynna show u Kate and Emily do kinda look alike
Kate and Emily? Hmm...don't think so.

What do you think of Emma Stone and Mila Kunis?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
sholay2011:
Kate and Emily? Hmm...don't think so.

What do you think of Emma Stone and Mila Kunis?

LOL na typo be that. I meant to write Zooey instead of Emily.
I see no resemblance between Emma and Mila though
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by chinakanelson(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
Pls abeg do any1 have any site to download seasonal movies, site lk fztvseries,lancer Dem Wey no dey chop too much MB pls I wud b greatfull
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
chinakanelson: Pls abeg do any1 have any site to download seasonal movies, site lk fztvseries,lancer Dem Wey no dey chop too much MB pls I wud b greatfull

I watch all my movies on movie4k.to or primewire.ag. I don't download but I should think u can download there as well.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Lol
i think the die first cos they're tall and willowy like an under fed model grin

Well said and guess what? The boys are now debating over what seems to be bony a$$ models... oops!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:

Well said and guess what? The boys are now debating over what seems to be bony a$$ models... oops!
oh well, boys will be boys undecided

Who'z Elizabeth something nyw?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Who'z Elizabeth something nyw?

No idea but the Elizabeth Banks they talked about was in Scrubs then The Hunger Games and more stuff.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:

No idea but the Elizabeth Banks they talked about was in Scrubs then The Hunger Games and more stuff.
Ellie from Scrubs?
Rachel looks more like a younger version of Jennifer Garner
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Ellie from Scrubs?

Elizabeth played Dr Kim Briggs.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by semid4lyfe(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
Where is Ijebabe?

I haven't seen her around here for a while. . .
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
semid4lyfe: Where is Ijebabe?

I haven't seen her around here for a while. . .
**singing**

"when the bushmeat go catch the hunter"
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

I also think Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel look ridiculously alike.

I gave up trying to differentiate between those two a long time ago. I could bet my intestine that it was Katy Perry I was seeing in "500 Days of Summer"

Another problematic couple for me was is Jennifer Garner and Amanda Peet. I lost a couple of thousand on a bet while watching "2012" embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Let's call it The thread of the gods tongue

I know it's lame.... grin grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
god_of_music: Let's call it The thread of the gods tongue
I know it's lame.... grin grin grin
You're LATE... why you no throw that down on page 5 which was my prediction, you come spoil show enta page 6... smh lolol just kidding with ya grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
I know say for some people mind now,they gonna be like "Wetin the god_of_music dey kon find here now * chill peeps! I'm a born again! grin grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:
You're LATE... why you no throw that down on page 5 which was my prediction, you come spoil show enta page 6... smh lolol just kidding with ya grin grin
Ok cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2013
*sulks into the room*
Ahhhh..
**opens the chiller and grabs a jar of fruitjuice**
Good morning Oga @semid4lyfe...
I SEE YOU.! (...from 'Avatar')
**removes hat with an English bow**
my brothers @villageboi, @speedyboi, @sholay I greet you.
Oga @briareos, and our Queen @uj_sizzles hope you had a nice rest.
**yawns**
Bonjour @mynd_44.
**goes to a corner of the room that looks like one of those exquisite LOUNGE you see in a CINEMA GUESTHOUSE and plumps into the sofa**
Shout out to EVERYONE who has made it here..
@waxdude
@chinakanelson
@Mariarocks
@god_of_music
@C'est moi
@Ihedinobi
@gree-die
@tony ayo
@ammyluv2002
@demelza
@adaobi123
@sexytabhi
@sir.law
Ah..! and ofcus our favorite @Afam4eva
(still waiting for @ijebabe and others...)

2 Likes

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2013
Hello people....

**walks to the refrigerator and grabs a pack of corn flakes, milk, sugar, and Milo**

I will be having breakfast if you need me.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2013
***Walks down to the hallway heading to the family refrigerator to go steal some nice Hollandia milk; steals the milk and crawls back to his room with a smile on his left lips...gets to his room and pours some of the milk on a chill glass containing little ice blocks, and drinks***

Aaah! Whatsup y'all! How yhu doing?? grin grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2013
Bonjour tout le monde.

I remember when I first joined nairaland, I always confused Mynd_44 with Myne Whitman....thought they were the same person. grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2013
sholay2011: Bonjour tout le monde.

I remember when I first joined nairaland, I always confused Mynd_44 with Myne Whitman....thought they were the same person. grin grin
Chai.....Myne Whitman is more sane and not annoying
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
Chai.....Myne Whitman is more sane and not annoying
Lol. Well, now I know.

But Myne Whitman is female while u re male, right?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2013
sholay2011:
Lol. Well, now I know.

But Myne Whitman is female while u re male, right?
I know I am male. I don't know about Myne
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
I know I am male. I don't know about Myne
Less sane statement grin. "I know I am male".
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2013
sholay2011:
Less sane statement grin. "I know I am male".
That's what I know and sure of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.