Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,693 members, 7,851,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 (6073 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her / Rare Photo Of Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Laura Ikeji Looking All Natural / Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by LesbianBoy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
ajas baba: i can see the mark of her pants thats sexy.love it

Pervert!!! *spits profusely* angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Danhumprey: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: So looking at d floor is nw a new trend. Car nd mirror pictures haff passed away
I thought I was the only one who noticed that.
undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Danhumprey: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
LesbianBoy: I have 2 questions to ask
1. Is she still a virgin
2. Why is she not married angry
When she feed on gossip? Which man you think say go marry her? Their private life won't be safe.

I know some men are eyeing her,but are too shy to approach her. wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tstark:

Knucklehead....does she have to be married to be happy? Na u get spiritual problem based on that comment of yours.
hey sonofabitch be still
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by laykhorn(m): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
flolancracker: gringringrin linda, ring †he fΰcking wedding bells!
Exactly, 33
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Cutesthunk(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Pervert!!! *spits profusely* angry
dnt mess up dis place haba, go to ur pit toilet to do d magic
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji Looking Dashingly Beautiful In Hot Photos As She Clock 33 by Cutesthunk(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
Danhumprey: When she feed on gossip? Which man you think say go marry her? Their private life won't be safe.

I know some men are eyeing her,but are too shy to approach her. wink
mumu, aw u take knw?

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba / Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani / Timaya's Bootylicious Girlfriend Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.