Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nl,what Should I Do??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl,what Should I Do??? (3672 Views)

To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? / Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2013
spicy v: Lol, you have a lot of courage. I couldn't be courageous enough to look my man in the eye, smile and then be mean to him.

Can't stand insensitive men though. angry

Really!!!Well,he knows me too well.I can be two sides of a coin when am going thru emotional stress.Yea,I can lovely and mean as well.Since he is insensitive,sometimes I give him a dose of his own medicine too,all with smiles.
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by passionate88: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
lynpetra:

Oga read well before you comment abeg.I specifically pointed out that I buy what I need even if he is interested to buy same thing ok.Am not a lazy girl,but at the same time a man has got to take some responsibilities.
Madam read ur comment well na. So as u buy wetin u need why u come dey ask weda no b ur head d guy dey use?, so if to say na him buy am u go dey happy say u use him head?
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Don't worry hun, he just realized you're not a wife material. He is still battling to get to get over it, he'll come back to you but em go turn you to Jada F.
how come i cant click on ur profile undecided
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
lynpetra: You know all this kind of guys that are quiet,cool,disciplined but selfish and calculative.
you don jam my type.... But in my case, I could do the calculation and wont let you know about it. I could let you fool around but in your mind you could call me mumu.

BUT me no selfish oh.

Anyway, just cool down. He will forgive u, definitely wont forget.
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Swiftboy(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2013
Well I blame you! I'll not like to have an introvert like you as a girl friend! Its more mature to open up to him so that he can make adjustments! You can kill,I blame his immaturity too.A man ought to know how to deal with his woman's hidden emotions! He should be able to read you're not happy with him.I do this all the time. I can sense resentment.
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 04, 2013
2s£xy:
you don jam my type.... But in my case, I could do the calculation and wont let you know about it. I could let you fool around but in your mind you could call me mumu.

BUT me no selfish oh.

Anyway, just cool down. He will forgive u, definitely wont forget.

Hey,common just because u had ur share of women's deception that does not mean you can't be fooled again.Besides am not one to be easily fooled.

Well,its a different ball game now.Got tired of apologising.The table is turned now.
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 04, 2013
Swiftboy: Well I blame you! I'll not like to have an introvert like you as a girl friend! Its more mature to open up to him so that he can make adjustments! You can kill,I blame his immaturity too.A man ought to know how to deal with his woman's hidden emotions! He should be able to read you're not happy with him.I do this all the time. I can sense resentment.

Introvert?Hahahaha!young man,you don't even know me.

The bolded is where you made a point.I am a very very very very outspoken person.When I stop complaining about something that really hurts,then its only because am about to quit.
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by babe4wealth(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2013
lynpetra:

Introvert?Hahahaha!young man,you don't even know me.

The bolded is where you made a point.I am a very very very very outspoken person.When I stop complaining about something that really hurts,then its only because am about to quit.

dat still doesnt justify Y u added igbo leave inside his food!!!
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by kachiz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra: While I cook,he kept coming into the kitchen to hug,kiss me.I responded by giving him my usual sexy smiles.At a point I wanted to bring all the bones out,but I remembered the money he spent on sharwarma and alcohols,so I just poured the remaining bones I hide inside the kitchen cabinet...

I served him the food with chilled water.I sat close to him and watched as he started digging.He said it was sweet until he met the first bone.... embarassed embarassed.He tot it was a joke until he met the third.That was when he asked"Baby did you cook with bones?".He stood up,washed his hands,sat down and shakes his head for a long time.I just sat there looking at him as he looked at me.He smiled and I returned it.

Now,he isn't picking my calls.

Kant stop laufing. i love ur way joor!
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
kachiz:

Kant stop laufing. i love ur way joor!

We don settle. grin grin
He actually confessed that when he got to his base,the tot of what I did cracked up for a long time.
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

We don settle. grin grin
He actually confessed that when he got to his base,the tot of what I did cracked him up for a long time.
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
babe4wealth:

dat still doesnt justify Y u added igbo leave inside his food!!!

Eaaaaah,its not igbo leaf.
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Swiftboy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Eaaaaah,its not igbo leaf.
its carnabischeesy
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Swiftboy:
its carnabischeesy
lol.neither.
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Swiftboy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra: lol.neither.
otapiapia grin
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Beync(f): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Girl I really enjoyed ur story.
But u weren't wrong nau
He couldn't afford enough
Money for the kind soup he want
But can afford shawama with alcohol.

Well it's good to know u guys have settled
But I careful, ur man Is that calculativ and stingy kind of person.
My 2cent, don't put all ur eggs in this kind of basket.
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Beync: Girl I really enjoyed ur story.
But u weren't wrong nau
He couldn't afford enough
Money for the kind soup he want
But can afford shawama with alcohol.

Well it's good to know u guys have settled
But I careful, ur man Is that calculativ and stingy kind of person.
My 2cent, don't put all ur eggs in this kind of basket.

Thanks.He is beginning to change,am just watching closely....
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nobody: Nawa for Ibadan girls, why would you put bones in your bf's food? even if he fucxk you like a dog, he isn't one.

I think i'm in love with OP undecided
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Beync(f): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Thanks.He is beginning to change,am just watching closely....
good. Hope he change for good cos u r not a bad girl at all.
All the best dear.
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Swiftboy(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2013
The guy had better changed...you're even supportive! Some girls would only want to suck their man dry! Lol
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by lirusehn(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2013
Too much of weed
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2013
lirusehn: Too much of weed

May a rebbies infested dog bite that which is hanging between ur two left legs cheesy grin
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by lirusehn(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

May a rebbies infested dog bite that which is hanging between ur two left legs cheesy grin
mtchew. Big head
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by 190theclown: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2013
and what kind of thread is this

moderators abeg deport to Jokes section jare undecided
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by lirusehn(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2013
[quote author=Chiefupper][/quote]
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by lirusehn(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2013
xynerise:

First you blamed it on Ogogoro, now its intentional right? Smh. Why wont he run away? Winch
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by 190theclown: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2013
i actually like the dark eyes of the OP

it turns me on smiley

shes got this fierce sexy look

[size=5pt]Im sure she'd have a delicious punanie too like her face[/size]
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
choi grin grin cheesy this thread has made my day i confess. Couldn't stop laughing cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Tell My GF My Salary / Amazing 10 Healthy Benefits Of Having Sex, Only For Those Eligible To Have Sex. / 7 Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.