Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,841 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly (17225 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by PANDOGARI: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
grin ;Dhey impossicant i must go with my bomb proof because this one pass bullet proof power grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by PStacks(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nao people must wear Bullet Proof because the first lady wants to address them.

If you don't wear bullet proof and one ibon ba eh lojiji, you fit pass on to glory from my fellow widows ooo!

We wish her all the best and hope not to hear any gramatical blunder oo!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
chibabe3: God we need you more than ever before in this difficult situation. Don't allow our enemies to laugh over us, intervene and see us through this herculean task of addressing the world. Just give us the right word to use so that we don't cause any confusion with our grammar. I will advise all to unite and go into prayer and fasting until this speech has been delivered.

That prayer and fasting.....na only you wan do one day hunger strike be that.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by dhebor258: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
If dey even ryt speech for her....readin z alxo ha problem...she reads lyk a baby...hope say people wey go atend d meetin dan charter helmets sha??
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Okeikpu(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
I trust our first lady well-well, she no dey fall hand for dis kind stuff..... she go take emergency flight to Germany very soon 4medical checkup ; )

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
[size=25pt]ERROR...!!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
This is double disgrace: While her husband will be ringing the bell at the NYSE, she will be throwing 'weapon of mass destruction' in the same New York.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by nicechic(f): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
eagle,eye:
Our husbands are a widow....
it is better for Syria to kill themselves than to commit suicide...
Obama and the US congress are once a children...
buhahhahahhahahah......i d0n die. 0m0 c g0be
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by adora4u1: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
The easiest way out of this is for Obahiagbon to write the speech for Patience! wink
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by druzor: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
u guys should leave her alone.abeg una
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by yuncka: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wow! Dats nice. I hope dey wil pay her for entertainin dem.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by omar22(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
A good samaritan has just shipped a container load of Helmets just in case?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Sirnokiopee(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
seeing the headline... just made my day. the rest is in my head (imagination tinz) at least the comedy industry will have new injection. Ali baba,basket mouth,i go die must attend. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by strangest(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
alutacontinua:

U're tryna be sarcastic, right

Wharever...
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
adora4u1: The easiest way out of this is for Obahiagbon to write the speech for Patience! wink

You want to create bigger problem undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by PetDancer(f): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
For those of you saying she will disgrace nigeria,don't be surprise ,when she will deliver the speech without any mistake

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by gideonsoldiers: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
I think we should encourage her. Any embarrasment is a collective & national disgrace. The address should be very brief. The font size of her presentation should be very big. She should not adlib- no addition or substraction. Whatever she plans to add should be written in the address. She should read her address to both imagined and arranged crowd several times. She should get professionals that will build her confidence & poise. She should pray for confidence and divine utterance then go there to deliver! There is nothing wrong in using 48 hours to prepare for 10 minutes presentation. Many presention mistakes are offshoot of impunity. Mummy no shaking!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by moodswing(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
strangest: yeah, Nigerians and complex issues... Oyibo narrator cannot even pronounce Kanu Nwankwo very well and everyone is okay with it... even Obama uses wanna, gonna and twenny five hundred for want to, going to and two thousand five hundred respectively and its called American Englis... yet when you dont pronounce Oyibo word very well instead of my people to see it as Nigerian English, they choose to be swallowed by their own complex issues... Congrats First lady. Go make us proud smiley

You are a liberated mind.

Don't mind these slaves wanting to speak and sound like their white slave masters.

Putin address UN in Russian, so does German Chancellor and French president address the world in German and French respectively.

Don't boast to be better at speaking other Man's language than your's.

A lot of Igbo people born in Lagos can't bear people speaking Igbo without getting irritated and suppose them for bush people. It takes only a liberated mind to be true to his or her root and what it stands for.

Be informed that your proficiency in English doesn't necessarily imply intelligence or wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by omar22(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
PetDancer: For those of you saying she will disgrace nigeria,don't be surprise ,when she will deliver the speech without any mistake

The chance of that happening is very slim

Slim is on the plane heading towards Kumasi Airport not the UN headquarters

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
inst she representing Nigerians? You all should support her regardless of her faults
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by sharubutu(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
So na like dis U.N. wan take disgrace us. Make dey swear say dey no no say dis woman dey tabon. I weep in advance..............

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Italiano1: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
We are in deep trouble!! All the other first other first ladies and dignitaries better bring their "Umrellas" to protect themselves

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by omar22(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
moodswing:

You are a liberated mind.

Don't mind these slaves wanting to speak and sound like their white slave masters.

Putin address UN in Russian, so does German Chancellor and French president address the world in German and French respectively.

Don't boast to be better at speaking other Man's language than your's.

A lot of Igbo people born in Lagos can't bear people speaking Igbo without getting irritated and suppose them for bush people. It takes only a liberated mind to be true to his or her root and what it stands for.

Be informed that your proficiency in English doesn't necessarily imply intelligence or wisdom.

Dumbo Putin addresses in Russian because Russian is Russia's first Language (I hope thats not too much for you to understand)

Whats Nigeria's first or official language?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by titiann(f): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hmmmm,well ℓ̊ stick to kalidave's plan...let's jst agree she's sick nd get a representative....seriously!!!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Osarieme415(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wahala wan wear skirt ooooo!!! She wants to bomb that place,abi?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by hikmoj(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Baba_Eleko: "My fellow widows, lets join hands and promote widowism in Aflica"
cameramen will b there 2 televise dem alive
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
Not bad; and I hope she's getting ready for the task....it's a big one.....hope there won't be too much grammar though.....
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by omusiliyu(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hmmm! So sad that Prof Chinua Achebe is late, she need to apologize to Prof Wole Soyinka to prepare her speech for her.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
adora4u1: The easiest way out of this is for Obahiagbon to write the speech for Patience! wink
Obahiagbon for where?! Please where is Yuzedo when you need him the most? The shepop needs your service in double time. Just be kind enuogh to give us a peep into the prepared speech. On second thought, i think amnesty for bomb'o'haram should start with this lady before she infiltrate the UN assembly.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by omar22(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
omusiliyu: Hmmm! So sad that Prof Chinua Achebe is late, she need to apologize to Prof Wole Soyinka to prepare her speech for her.

I will like to be a fly on the wall of the room when that conversation takes place!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

In Imo, Petrol Sells For N400 Per Litre, Tanker Driver Shot / Two Edo Refineries Receive Crude From Oza Oil Field / INEC Ban: APC Consulting Lawyers For Response On Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.