Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,249 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly (17334 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
moodswing:

You are a liberated mind.

Don't mind these slaves wanting to speak and sound like their white slave masters.

Putin address UN in Russian, so does German Chancellor and French president address the world in German and French respectively.

Don't boast to be better at speaking other Man's language than your's.

A lot of Igbo people born in Lagos can't bear people speaking Igbo without getting irritated and suppose them for bush people. It takes only a liberated mind to be true to his or her root and what it stands for.

Be informed that your proficiency in English doesn't necessarily imply intelligence or wisdom.
English Language is our official language.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by flyingdutchman(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Heeeey! Eeee don happen ooooooo! Gbege!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Ukoshady: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Fellow nigerians, why not try and be patriotic for once? Lets pray that God will give her grace.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Krisddon: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Y are u criticising her? A dedicated 1st fellow widow who is working hard 2 serve ha country. Who will rather kill herself dan 2 commit suicide. Who says it's a "pity" whom is celebrating and congratulations to whom is "mourning" d murder of all grammarians. D Jesus Christ of Wike, pls Stp critising ha cos Ojukwu is dead bt his "manhood" still lives on! At least she can fit spoke beta inglish mur dan me gan. Lol

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Musiwa should help her out.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Beaf1: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ukoshady: Fellow nigerians, why not try and be patriotic for once? Lets pray that God will give her grace.

Haba! Is the speech a condition for her firstladyship to remain? So you want us to declare a 3-day fasting and prayers for Dame to deliver a BABY speech successfully at the UN Assembly?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
How much is the ticket for the comedy show?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Tonylyte(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
Apc hating it, mama keep on making it, and i'm f.ucking rating it. Yo' critics is lyk ladder, bring it on, so mama could climb and get higher. Mama patience show them the true you, no pretence....#TeamMamaP.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
Where is 'Sincere' 9grian?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by jaso1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
I learned that she's been busy accusing prof. Wole to have orchestrated this global disgrace. I think prof. should soften his sword by employing other means to make first lady appologise. this international embarrassment has no boundary o!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by BigBen10: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Forwetinnah: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Which patience?
Ebele's Wife??
*Faints*

*Pours him very cold water* haba mana, she nefa begin 'spoke' yet you dey faint..werin you go do after the speech? Die?! Wake up joor n haff a lil faith, Oxford might just decide to use some of her new "engrish" grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by hikmoj(m): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
UN go dey do mistake dem go tink say dem wise.if na patience plus including obakhiagbon dem choose go syria d war 4 don stop tey tey.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by akins56(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
gehn gehn gan gannnnn!..in p squares voice!...#omo c danger danger!..wahala dey oh oh oo!...hope d microphone has sensor sha!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Uteghe(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
That's a very sad development. Hope PEJ turns down this offer.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Asad69(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
#1-stunner:
The death of english language cheesy
she go teach 'em how naija english be..
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Akiika: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Seriously, let her deliver it in her local dialect and let there be an interpreter....a lot of non-english speaking countries do that.
Make she no wound people with grammar!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
chukwudi44:

Mumu @ 59, if you don't want her to be your mummy why don't you park to Afghanistan.As long as you are in naija she is still your mummy whether you APC a*ss likes it or not
What happened to the woman that suffered and carried u for 9 months? She no longer deserves ur respect because she is not in a position of influence?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Lifemax: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
[quote author=mrs flawless]UN General Assembly? but seriously, does she have to.
I just read the topic out loud to my colleagues at work and they all screamed![/quote
broda dis 1 no go easy ooo...must it b she?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pls we gona need life jackets and parachutes for safety in case anything goes wrong!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Chimdim: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
oga adikwa interesting
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Olaolufred(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tell them that you are an international she**.
I'm proud of *******Tami.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by dady12: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
another MY OGA AT THE TOP drama is about to kick start on the 24th,and international disgrace which will make america rate nigeria english immediately after GEJ and his pdp crook ve bag the most currupt,terrorist and many other award,madam no problem na your turn,shepopotemous on my mind
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by lullyboy: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
9aija and entertainment sha.....anoda way 2 keep students minds off d ongoiiiing ASUU strike...bt pls don't laugh o,remba d subsidy matter o o......*PEJ : an advise...if dem call u,no pick,send anoda person....form say u no well
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Sagamite(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

YEPARIPA!!!

I hope say dem go give all these first ladies bullet proof because dem secret service no go fit save dem from the bullets o. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nnv73rLVV8
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by lullyboy: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tonylyte: Apc hating it, mama keep on making it, and i'm f.ucking rating it. Yo' critics is lyk ladder, bring it on, so mama could climb and get higher. Mama patience show them the true you, no pretence....#TeamMamaP.

Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by umar745(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
She'll use 15 minutes to read a 90 words speech
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by chronique(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
I sincerely do not understand Nigerians. Did PEJ ask to be allowed to deliver a speech? She's been asked to deliver a speech by the organisers of the event and this is not a Nigerian event;it's an event organised for first ladies of presidents of the UN. What's the problem with that? If the international community regard her to the extent of asking her to deliver a speech,shouldn't we be excited about that? Yes,her use of English is not the best but that doesn't take away the fact that she's the first lady of Africa's most populous black nation. As far as I'm concerned,the outside world sees something of worth in her. Let's learn to support our own when there's a need to do so.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Sagamite(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Which patience?
Ebele's Wife??
*Faints*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Sagamite(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
gboss4sure: If you think say She no fit then send your mama wey fit speak at UN... Hatred is a deadly disease

Maybe your mother can't but I can guarantee you my mother is educated enough to shame any Sheppopotamus' performance at the UN.

So never doubt others' mothers. Stick to the ones you know.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by deeptesting(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
All haters should relax, PEJ has been on extensive training for the past 3 months to ensure her speech is successfully delivered.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly by Sagamite(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
chukwudi44:
Mumu @ 59, if you don't want her to be your mummy why don't you park to Afghanistan.As long as you are in naija she is still your mummy whether you APC a*ss likes it or not

What a moronic product of a failed education system's statement.

She is who's mother?

Cretin, are you reetarded?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi / PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run / UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.