Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria (14265 Views)

Poll: Kanu or Lagos State Government: who is right?

Kanu: 84% (95 votes)
Govt.: 15% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. / Susanne Ibru Jailed Again For Stalking Man Utd's Rio Ferdinand / Shooting Stars Disbanded By Oyo Govt Over Mounting Financial Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2008
timmfikk:

oh sorry if i am mixing ooo,but don't ever think my message is not ok i will have a better time to write u,thats all i can sey 4 now

BLOODY IRRITANT !!! angry

SHUTDAHELLUP NEGRO !
ua int got anything in ur faggoty brain, only dead matter is what I fink obtains in ur brain tongue
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by timmfikk(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2008
I will lecture you so soon. believe me
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

[/b]
, THIS WAS HOW MUSTAY TOO STARTED ! grin grin

u must be crazy angry angry grin grin tongue
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2008
timm

nor mind em jo
~!

air ur views - as long as your points are made and they get your message - no problem! grin grin

I pray for more time for u
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2008
Mustay:

timm

nor mind em jo
~!

air your views - as long as your points are made and they get your message - no problem! grin grin

I pray for more time for u

u pray for more time for him ?

u r wickid ! by now u should have known WE HAVE HEARD THE LAST OF HIM . . .MR LECTURER ! grin
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 6:46am On Jul 05, 2008
No grin

NEPA has started shedding light nationwide
!

So expect him before 6pm grin grin
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by timmfikk(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2008
Thanks Prof. Kitaun and famile, well maybe you are thinking i am an illiterate or something, well i don't have much to say, you started frm some where as far as dat is not gonna be erased , i will always grin grin grin when ever you say anything against my letter. by the way am browsing in my home if u keen to hear.
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by wormedup(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2008
tkb,

Tell you what Yar'adua has done ?
so because yar'adua hasn't done anything, Fash shouldn't
then tell, why the Bleep is he planting flowers ? did he see yar'adua plant any flower did yar'adua invite ferguson to naija

I'll tell you where he should focus our resources;
why do we have an increased number of touts in lagos yet ? why do we still get these rubbish mob incidents still ? can't he do anything about them?
take a trip to yaba left / igbobi; you'll see loads of people abandoned there because of lack of funds !
have you ever been to the General Hospital ? go to one and come tell us what you think.
what's the drainage like in your vicinity ? how does it shape up with the rain ?
have you noticed how lovely the streets are ? the BRT lanes ?
geddit
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by tkb417(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2008
@wormed
Are you saying Fash is responsible for the refurbishment of the General Hospitals?
those are Fed. entities!!!

BRT lane is a noble idea and i believe some minus and addition will make it function better. some people are lauding the idea and to them its the next best thing

im not gonna take you up on how ure trivialising the beautification project. It goes beyond planting of flowers. its more of perception management. A dull, drab, dirty Lagos will not appeal to anybody, Lagos should be a lot cleaner and i respect his vision in radically changing the face of Lagos.
Apart from the FTZ Donald Duke did in Calabar, the notable thing i know with Calabar is the beauty/cleanliness.
Look beyond the flowers and see what a clean Lagos will offer.

Apart from the petty issues, Lagos is bereft of sound fiscal/admin policies!
Fash out of his ingenuity is dealing radically with the tax laws of Lagos, street begging et al
These are knotty issues that has dealt with the social fabric of las Gidi
It takes a man with vision, charisma and know-how to articulate ideas and function effectively!

I know ur objection to his style has got some undertone, abeg look beyond the nuances of political schematics and see the positives! u be correct man now, support correct person.

@Timmfikk
be afraid to post henceforth cos little kids in diapers will write better.
run and never look back

@MC
that guy na kolo
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2008
tkb417:

@wormed
Are you saying Fash is responsible for the refurbishment of the General Hospitals?

BRT lane is a noble idea and i believe some minus and addition will make it function better. some people are lauding the idea and to them its the next best thing

im not going to take you up on how ure trivialising the beautification project. It goes beyond planting of flowers. its more of perception management. A dull, drab, dirty Lagos will not appeal to anybody, Lagos should be a lot cleaner and i respect his vision in radically changing the face of Lagos.
Apart from the FTZ Donald Duke did in Calabar, the notable thing i know with Calabar is the beauty/cleanliness.

Fash out of his ingenuity is dealing radically with the tax laws of Lagos, street begging et al
It takes a man with vision, charisma and know-how to articulate ideas and function effectively!

I know your objection to his style has got some undertone, abeg look beyond the nuances of political schematics and see the positives! u be correct man now, support correct person.

@Timmfikk
be afraid to post henceforth because little kids in diapers will write better.
run and never look back

@MC
that guy na kolo

@Tkb419

this is the best post that I have ever read from u !!!

keep it up . . .u been hanging around Dayokanu so much u sure know how the gang flows tongue

Eko o ni baje o ! cheesy
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by tkb417(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2008
@MC
Eko O ni Baje lai lai

as for Dayokanu. . .i think we share the same political ideology
sports? no way!!
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2008
Some people are deliberately blind to the positives of the Govt in Lagos State.

Do you have to tell them when even the blind could see it . See the Massive reconstruction over the lenght and breadth of lagos From Ozumba, Bar beach etc.

This has gone a long way in alleviating the suffering of the masses from the hands of Drivers and conductors in the Rickety Danfos and Molue's

Mention one sector of governance that is not receiving a new lease of Life.

The Governor of Lagos State is now the standard for all government in Nigeria Mention anyone that has done better within the last one year.

We have increased number of touts in Lagos because dropouts like you ran from their Village to enjoy the proverbial Golden fleece Lagos has to offer. FACT!!!

Why dont you tell your people to go back and let that slowpoke governor you have in your home state develop your state?

Anywhere in Nigeria you have touts. It is a National problem and we have to tackle Nationally.

Talk about Jobless Adedibu boys, Militants in Niger delta, Those jobless Bakkassi boys, Almajiris or northern Nigeria. I guess fashola caused all that too.

If your roommates at Yaba by the left are complaining its their own problem who told them to sniff

What was Timmfikk trying to say earlier? Beleive me I have read the thing like 8 times and it looks like an autistic child dribbling from the mouth.

Is he an inmate at Yaba left too?
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by wormedup(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2008
tkb,
you are amazing !

first you ask me this;
@Wormy
its easy to ask for what FASH has done since he came, will you kindly tell me what Yar'adua has done?
or better still, tell me what he(fash) should have done?
i'll be waiting o

i gave you this;
wormedup:

tkb,

Tell you what Yar'adua has done ?
so because yar'adua hasn't done anything, Fash shouldn't
then tell, why the Bleep is he planting flowers ? did he see yar'adua plant any flower did yar'adua invite ferguson to naija

I'll tell you where he should focus our resources;
why do we have an increased number of touts in lagos yet ? why do we still get these rubbish mob incidents still ? can't he do anything about them?
take a trip to yaba left / igbobi; you'll see loads of people abandoned there because of lack of funds !
have you ever been to the General Hospital ? go to one and come tell us what you think.
what's the drainage like in your vicinity ? how does it shape up with the rain ?
have you noticed how lovely the streets are ? the BRT lanes ?
geddit

now you come back with
tkb417:

@wormed
1. Are you saying Fash is responsible for the refurbishment of the General Hospitals?

2. BRT lane is a noble idea and i believe some minus and addition will make it function better. some people are lauding the idea and to them its the next best thing

im not going to take you up on how ure trivialising the beautification project. It goes beyond planting of flowers. its more of perception management. A dull, drab, dirty Lagos will not appeal to anybody, Lagos should be a lot cleaner and i respect his vision in radically changing the face of Lagos.

4. [/b]Apart from the FTZ Donald Duke did in Calabar, the notable thing i know with Calabar is the beauty/cleanliness.

[b]5.

I know your objection to his style has got some undertone, abeg look beyond the nuances of political schematics and see the positives! u be correct man now, support correct person.

ok. let's see.

1. that's the same shyte Tinubu was pulling off while at office; where did it get us
meanwhile, if Fed.Govt is stalling, who the efff is stopping Fash from doing it ? is it a crime now to help your big brova or Dads out once in a while is it Fash's responsibility to invite football stars and co ?

2. nobody said the BRT idea was/is warped ! how it was approached was not best !
people lost there lives and vehicles just because a bloody fool didn't realize he was supposed to put light reflectors on bricks !!! there were loads of space wasting ( some ikorodu road; along CMS to onikan), why reduce an already congested road ?

3. neither will a clean lagos with no security, electricity and raods !
u guys really think those touts out there don't like a neat vicinity lol
have you seen these guys defecate on those inter-locking bricks ??  cheesy

4. is Fash now Donald ? is it a crime for him to do more than Donald ?

5. I'd really love to see Lagos at it's best and if you follow my posts very well you'll notice that my probs with Fash has a lot to do with his scale of preference.
the other day, the Lagos state Commissioner of police state that the PF should desist from checking vehicle papers at their various check points, what did the police do in response ? now the even demand for tax papers knowing fully well that the revenue office are lagging on providing these clearances ! how does that now tell on the traffic situation?
are the police above the law? if Fash decides to supplement the state police force wages, i'll be in total support of that.
hopefully, that'd make them do their jobs !

P.S
MTN is now sponsoring the street soccer project; thanks to RIO's visit ? LMAO  grin tongue
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by tkb417(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2008
@wormed
so if they someone had asked u ur grouse with Fash, this is what u would have come up with?
u don lose this arguement!!!

lemme deal with ur points as u itemized them

1) i think ure mixing stufff up. Fash is not responsible for the refurbishment of the Federal Hospitals. You can only appeal to him out of his magananimity to HELP. If he decides not to help a rival party, then SO BE IT!!! No one can ask him questions for that

2) Check my post as regards the BRT stuff. I said with a little additions and subtractions, it will be better. Im sure ur observations will be dealt with accordingly with time

3) A clean Lagos with No security, electricity and Roads!!!!
How do you want Fash to provide security? OPC? Hell NO!! Thats for the PDP Government to tackle. We dont run a State Police Wormedup. der is little the man can do to that.
Electricity? Do you want the poor man to start generating electricity for Lagosians? tell Yar'adua all these things nowww
Roads? work in progress.
i'll quickly chip in that the worst roads are the Federal Roads. Tell FERMA and Engineer Peters(MD of FERMA) to wake up to their responsibilities

4) Fash has not completed 2 years yet, lets wait for him to complete his 4 years b4 u can compare him with anybody

5) all Police issues are Yar'aduas problems
i understand ur points about prioritizing action points. Im sure he knows better and i think you should give him a little time b4 u cast ur votes of no confidence. hes got 3 more years!!!

6) MTN sponsoring the Street soccer Project is a Plus for Fash. From a high profile flagging off by RIO to a the idea being sponsored should be commended.

Fash is sound and up to the task

PS: i dont have problems with ur points o
all im saying is, GIVE THE MAN THE CHANCE TO WORK

@dayo
timmfikk don kolo tey tey
the guy no understand anything. Na Wormy and Mustay give the man liver to 'yarn opaks'
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2008
You people don craze finish tongue

Una no get better thing do

MAke Kitaun post wetin ALAUSA ALERT put about the visit make tori end - gbam!
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by wormedup(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2008
tkb,

tkb417:

@wormed
so if they someone had asked u your grouse with Fash, this is what u would have come up with?
½. u don lose this arguement!!!

let me deal with your points as u itemized them

1) i think ure mixing stufff up. Fash is not responsible for the refurbishment of the Federal Hospitals. You can only appeal to him out of his magananimity to HELP. If he decides not to help a rival party, then SO BE IT!!! No one can ask him questions for that

2) Check my post as regards the BRT stuff. I said with a little additions and subtractions, it will be better. I'm sure your observations will be dealt with accordingly with time

3) A clean Lagos with No security, electricity and Roads!!!!
How do you want Fash to provide security? OPC? Hell NO!! Thats for the PDP Government to tackle. We don't run a State Police Wormedup. der is little the man can do to that.
Electricity? Do you want the poor man to start generating electricity for Lagosians? tell Yar'adua all these things nowww
Roads? work in progress.
i'll quickly chip in that the worst roads are the Federal Roads. Tell FERMA and Engineer Peters(MD of FERMA) to wake up to their responsibilities

4) Fash has not completed 2 years yet, lets wait for him to complete his 4 years before u can compare him with anybody

5) all Police issues are Yar'aduas problems
i understand your points about prioritizing action points. I'm sure he knows better and i think you should give him a little time before u cast your votes of no confidence. hes got 3 more years!!!

6) MTN sponsoring the Street soccer Project is a Plus for Fash. From a high profile flagging off by RIO to a the idea being sponsored should be commended.

Fash is sound and up to the task

PS: i don't have problems with your points o
all im saying is, GIVE THE MAN THE CHANCE TO WORK

½. i don't indulge arguments to win or lose. i just make my points and try to make u understand them !

1. i thought Fash was working for Lagosians ? he didn't wait for an approval to invite Rio and he want an appeal to help needy lagosian ? with tax payers' money? bros na wa oo !

2. Let's let the BRT issue ride. i sincerely pray to God to make it work. the major problem with things in this country is probably maintenance and the BRT is not looking maintained at all !!! brings to mind the City Bus project embarassed

3. a) Fash can't do anything about security ? lol. chimaroke nnamani didn't wait for FG to check security while at office; is enugu state not in nigeria ? do u know that during his time, majority of the police force wanted to be posted to enugu ?
b)the approved private power project about to be started in abia state, is it under FG ?akwa ibom has a private power generating plant; not FG !
c)Which roads are FG owned how are they FG owned ? you people should stop associating issues that were roused by Tinubu's personal beef with OBY to lagos !

4. I have no option. i just hope he doesn't end up like the others !

a)all Police issues are Yar'aduas problems = Really ? i don't share this opinion.
b)i understand your points about prioritizing action points. = I'm glad smiley
I'm sure he knows better and i think you should give him a little time before u cast your votes of no confidence. hes got 3 more years!!! = Bros, i'll definitely give him time cool

6. LMAO grin cheesy

cheers cool
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2008
@wormy

what exactly is ur point  

are u slating BRF for not doing what the FG should be doing ?

I wonder if u feel for any thing good and refreshingly innovative to be encountered by Lagosians - - -THERE WILL NOT BE A PRICE TO PAY  undecided

ALL I SEE U POST HERE IS; WHY SHOULDNT BRF ASSUME THE ROLE OF VOLTRON - - -doing all what the FG should be doing  tongue

Touts - na only Lagos touts dey ?

Electricity - do u know what Lagos alone contributes to the national grid  undecided

Security - are u saying that the security situation has not improved in Lagos ?  

Roads - are u saying that u dont know that there are federal roads just as there are state roads undecided

guy, come off this spliffs na !  embarassed
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by wormedup(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@wormy

1. what exactly is your point  

2. are u slating BRF for not doing what the FG should be doing ?

I wonder if u feel for any thing good and refreshingly innovative to be encountered by Lagosians - - -THERE WILL NOT BE A PRICE TO PAY  undecided

ALL I SEE You POST HERE IS; WHY SHOULDNT BRF ASSUME THE ROLE OF VOLTRON - - -doing all what the FG should be doing  tongue

3. Touts - na only Lagos touts dey ?

4. Electricity - do u know what Lagos alone contributes to the national grid  undecided

5. Security - are u saying that the security situation has not improved in Lagos ?  

6. Roads - are u saying that u don't know that there are federal roads just as there are state roads undecided

7. guy, come off this spliffs na !  embarassed

1. have you been reading my posts ?

2. if he thinks there's more than enough fund to start inviting unecessarily, then he might as well spend wisely !

3. should lagos be the last to be rid of them ? can't lagos lead as an example? why parent dey tell their kid to try come first for school ?

4. lagos does not contribute shyt to the national grid !!!

6. i know there are federal roads(they are usually inter-state access roads). tell me the federal roads in lagos, period !!!

7. grin we both know the truth to that; at least tongue
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by tkb417(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2008
@wormedup
i don tire!!!

Roads: There are Fed roads within the metropolis. For example, The Third Mainland Bridge. and some others like that

Electricity: Remember the Enron Power Project during Tinubus era? can u remember the Fed. fraustrated all moves by Lagos to improve on power generation in Lagos. Abia is a PDP state, thats why it was easy for them to flow with the FED in doing a state power thing

Security: Lagos is one of the safest place in Nigeria. Between last year and this year, ask any Enugu resident of whats been happening. Cult related killings have been on the increase in that state. These stuffs happen in the day and nothing has been done so far. Nothing of such happen in Lagos. we dont have kidnappers here in lagos also.
security wise; Lagos is better off.

and im sure you know robbery cases happen everywhere in Nigeria including Abuja.

Lets see how it goes. . .after his tenure, then we can safely conclude on his performance
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by wormedup(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2008
tkb,

3rd mainland bridge was constructed by the fed. govt. when lagos was the country's capital. is 3rd mainland an inter-state link road when did the capital seat leave lagos ?
meanwhile, where did Fash get permission to put BRT markers on the so called fed. roads ? lipsrsealed

ENRON didn't materialize simply because of Tinubu's beef with OBY. Fash is a different guy and i haven't heard anyone say Yar'adua looks like Oby ! grin

Fash should go give it another try. i'm sure people won't get angry if he starts working on power production in las gidi or them fed. roads .

security in enugu ? let me tell you about it .
1st of all, you should know that enugu is arguably the most congested city with public higher institutions.
enugu city alone has 4 higher institutions ! for a town that big, i'd say that's a lot of schools !
over 80% of students in enugu leave off - campus (i bet that figure is way below mark !)
the last major cult related issue i can remember happening in enugu was in 1999 at UNN.
others are things that would've passed normally if it were in campus.
chimaroke checked security, very well, while at office.
sullivan is doing so as well.

no probs bro; i'll wait cool
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by tkb417(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2008
@wormed
ok. fine
lets wait for his scorecards after this tenure
i know say u no go gree. . .

u be PDP member? LOL
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by A40(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2008
Is this a Politics thread? shocked
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2008
from this page. , , YES
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by bagoma(f): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2008
A-40:

Is this a Politics thread? shocked

i wonder ooo,
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by wormedup(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2008
tkb417:

@wormed
ok. fine
lets wait for his scorecards after this tenure
i know say u no go gree. . .

u be PDP member? LOL

bros,
i no be any party member.
i cast my votes to those i actually think might make an impact.
i actually voted for Fash !!! *that's why i'm this irked !
obanikoro was a pillock ! what's the meaning of taking your campaign to London
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by tkb417(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2008
@Wormedup
Koro was a joke jare!!
if Fash wasnt available, Agbaje would have been my man. . .
nyways, make we no turn this thread to politics thread.

People don dey vex already.
Nice one man.
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2008
Oya

Muki come close dis thread

E don do

It has served it's 'purpose'

The voters are tired of voting tongue
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by A40(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2008
Yall would make very good political debators but sadly politics is so not my thing
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 1:11am On Jul 11, 2008
ignoramuses ! tongue

if u want to know how government business works . . .u go 1st pay tithes to WE the people in charge tongue grin

all this criticism we no just get time for am . . .come rain come shine ! FASH FOR 2011 cool cheesy cool tongue grin
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

ignoramuses ! tongue

if u want to know how government business works . . .u go 1st pay tithes to WE the people in charge tongue grin

all this criticism we no just get time for am . . .come rain come shine ! FASH FOR 2011 cool cheesy cool tongue grin

an example of the abmnormal set of politicians we presently have in the country tongue
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2008
Please listen to BBC's presenter on Football 5 live daily on Rio's visit with Elvan Ikoku on this link

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/fivelive/5lfd/5lfd_20080708-2223.mp3

or

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/podcasts/5lfd/

You can fast forward to the 18th minute to get to the Rio's side
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2008
Mustay:

an example of the abmnormal set of politicians we presently have in the country tongue

beef on beefers ! tongue we dont give 2 f@cks what u fink cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Score 2 Goals In Al Nassr's Win Vs Ahli / Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President / Do You Think Nigeria Needs A Foreign Coach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.