Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants (40574 Views)

Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. / 2013 Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants / Miss University Nigeria Contestants - Traditional Attire (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Super1759: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
which one is "miss earth Nigeria again?"? Nawa oooooo
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by crackhaus: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tari Enoch: Tessy Bibowei not tracy Bibow.
She is from Bayelsa state also my neighbour.who need her mobile number?.
Well whatever the name is bruv, just be serious cos I need am badly, or PIN or whichever contact you got
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
I need a glass of water
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by valmunich(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ooh ♍Ɣ galax lookinq hawt as usual.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by salamudeen(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Flat breasts everywhere and u expect me 2 vote for any of them what would I gain from them afterwardS

SMH.... Mtcheeeew
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by ambgiano(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
How does ds concern ASUU strike? Hissssssssss. Abeg okada drop me for NTA cyber cafe joor.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Chimoski87(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Imagine the way people are praising & glorifying immorality. Why can't these ladies be at least decently dressed & continue their peagentry? Well a time would come when things like this would be seen as way of life, then, you know that the old fallen serpent has taken almost control of the human race for damnation. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. Your body is the temple of God

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by teephat(f): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
quote author=Ema prince]Amarachi fine pass..sweet looks[/quote] for ur own eye ahbı,u no shebı gd tın joor tongue
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
laplace19:

.One thing is common among the girls.

THEIR BREASTS DON SAG FINISH. grin grin

Dude must you quote the whole thing? Your brain cells are probably sagged
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by OmoAlata1(f): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
salamudeen: Flat breasts everywhere and u expect me 2 vote for any of them what would I gain from them afterwardS

SMH.... Mtcheeeew

how big ur own epon? for you to be talking about other woman's breasts
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by SugaryBelle(f): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
Resident? What kind of name is that biko nu

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Tyomo: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pretty girls rock
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by mamagee3(f): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Amarachi Uwakwe's name was misspelled...

Her name is Uwakwe not Nwakwe...
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by TariEnoch(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
crackhaus:
Well whatever the name is bruv, just be serious cos I need am badly, or PIN or whichever contact you got
....add her on facebook,,,,teeberry kiki bibowei and VOTE for her by sending (men 116 to 33810....
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Ayoobscom(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Celebration of nudity wink
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pls where ma busty double D ladies @ undecided
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
laplace19:

.One thing is common among the girls.

THEIR BREASTS DON SAG FINISH. grin grin
Did you have to quote the whole post to say that?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Donmichaelz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
95% are igbo's and the 95% are Prostitute not suprised at all its in their Gene
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by adewasco2k(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
Isabella Ojiodu
Ezinne Okwuosa
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by babatunde1339(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
pls wot is the meaning of all dis bikini stuf?guys dont u think we are n an end time
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by tana4gud(f): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Slim girls are awesome...

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by pendusky(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
IF WE WERE TO VOTE.

I WLD GIVE MY VOTE TO THE LAST GIRL
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
________
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by houstonia(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ezinne Okwosa meet me just in case you don't win. You might win me
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by kunlekuz3: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
hmmmm
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by kayClt(f): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
Miss nigeria,miss world,miss universe, miss earth undecided all dis miss is becuming to much, we shuld focus on sumtin more challenging. All d girls luk cute tho smiley
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by houstonia(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
pendusky: IF WE WERE TO VOTE.

I WLD GIVE MY VOTE TO THE LAST GIRL

Are you an Akwa ibomite, because that the only way you'd give your vote to joy Udoh.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by jude33084(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
too errrotic angry

grin
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by houstonia(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wetin be this. Fine face no pimple enough rumple

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by OmoAlata1(f): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
houstonia: Wetin be this. Fine face no pimple enough rumple

where is your own back fat?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered / Girl Wears Dress Made With Poly Bag / Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.