Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants (40576 Views)

Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. / 2013 Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants / Miss University Nigeria Contestants - Traditional Attire (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
This girl is here today because folks around her don't tell her the truth... She should be someone selling air ticket

And please she need to stop showing her vampire teeth by not smiling smiley

Body is ok tho!

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by yinkard4me(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pls ow can I get banned on nairaland? With all dis front page stories?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Oga ooo. Aw many beauty pagents does naija do in a year.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by maxit2(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Some of these girls be like fish,
Some fine sha ooo

BUT overall, fleshy girls rocks my world.
Wetin dem dey use these dry bones do ?? Not everyone can wait for them to rise again u know.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by 25Calibre(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
REALITY101: This girl is here today because folks around her don't tell her the truth... She should be someone selling air ticket

And please she need to stop showing her vampire teeth by not smiling smiley

Body is ok tho!

Lol this guy is wicked, damn!!!!!!!
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Rejoice5000(f): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
God u are good ooooooo see beauties.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by digospel2: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
If I may ask, are their parent alive and happy to view their children unclad on the net.

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Goldenheart(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
one of them happens to be in my faculty.

So, na so im body be. With all those heavy dressing back in school
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by cachal: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
Holly is the hottest, and what happen to idera Johnson's pant?

Na over size..
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by oluamid(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
Holly Ademoluti Omoboyewa, will you marry me?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Lilimax(f): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
lucenzo:

tell ogugua88
It's not about Ogugua smiley
We have a lot of copy cats out there... sad
Why does every Tom and Harry want to float a beauty pageants.
The whole thing is looking messed up undecided
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Youngzedd(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
This na temptation!
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by ohil: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Which one is MISS EARTH again. Many ladies have abandoned their studies in the name of modelling. The government need to control it before it get out of hand. A STITCH ON TIME SAVES NINE.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by OmoAlata1(f): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
they are all very pretty girls with beautiful glowing skin. I hope it is the real glow though and not photoshop
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by maxit2(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
johnnyblakes: NIGERIAN MOTHERS DON FAIL FINISH,SEE THEIR DAUGHTERS HAPPILY NAKED SAY NA FASHION.

Dude you are hereby charged with two counts of FOOLISHNESS...

1. Why did you have to quote the entire post and pictures?,, u well ?
2. Dude, these girls are wearing a bikini, b4 u opened d topic you saw the title. Dude you like the bikinis.

@Nairalanders, Guilty or not guilty ? (indicate with a like)

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
What is miss earth all about? Are they supposed to promote going green in Nigeria?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by joshuaidibia(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
OMo! I gv it up 4d igbo's. Their grls carry am!

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Donvitalis(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ezinne Okwuosa..she damn fine. Got a brother drooling.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Now she's cute...

4 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Since this is pretty much a beauty contest, then I'd say although all the contestants are quite beautiful; IDERA JOHNSON takes the prize....She has a unique face and nice jaw structure...Mostly a big advantage for models.

I wish all the contestants Nothing but good luck!.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by joshuaidibia(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Strong men have penetrated dos bikinis. I wonder wat dey must b doing right nw. Mayb penetrating oda up coming bikinis. Oburu na okwero iba tee ya vaseline.!
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Phoenix619: Now she's cute...

Yes she's cute.....She has that baby doll face.

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by danduchi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
Vampire

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by tjskii(f): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
Very ugly shoes undecided

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Infoay: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pretty girls.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Muscomide: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
E be like 9ja na world leader for beauty pageants. Na so so Miss This, Miss That. As our country wowo reach. (Hisses)
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Intrepid1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
How person papa go name im pikin 'Resident'?

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Doorshima, Isabella, Marie and Ezinne are the best looking of the lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered / Girl Wears Dress Made With Poly Bag / Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.