Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants (40575 Views)

Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. / 2013 Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants / Miss University Nigeria Contestants - Traditional Attire (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by igboboy1(m): 12:50am On Sep 20, 2013
Ibime: These girls no get body abeg.

I no see correct nyash or bobby for here.

ha...i think say na only me...I feel like I am looking at european girls. Ukwu/hip dem no get.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 20, 2013
igbo boy:

ha...i think say na only me...I feel like I am looking at european girls. Ukwu/hip dem no get.

Ugly boy sef wan see ynash.

Go and drink water, my friend.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by igboboy1(m): 1:00am On Sep 20, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Ugly boy sef wan see ynash.

Go and drink water, my friend.

You just wan put mouth for my matter cos you miss me abi? No wahala.

YOu call me ugly boy but you suppose know say monkey no fine but im mama like am. Mothers love is all i need not Ijebu abi na Ekiti village girl love. Abi you don see when dem dey love ashawo? Go back to work girl, customers are waiting.

Point of correction, I want to see hips not yansh.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 20, 2013
igbo boy:

You just wan put mouth for my matter cos you miss me abi? No wahala.

YOu call me ugly boy but you suppose know say monkey no fine but im mama like am. Mothers love is all i need not Ijebu abi na Ekiti village girl love. Abi you don see when dem dey love ashawo? Go back to work girl, customers are waiting.

Point of correction, I want to see hips not yansh.

Mtchewwww

Hips no be for ugly boys na. You sef you know
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by igboboy1(m): 1:14am On Sep 20, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Mtchewwww

Hips no be for ugly boys na. You sef you know

You dey call me ugly? see your iejbu sister. The finest girl in the whole ekiti state.. I can only imagine how u wan take look. tufiakwa

http://dvsl3w2q45hb8.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Obabiyi-Aishah-Ajibola.jpg

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Hoodrat(m): 1:34am On Sep 20, 2013
Is this a Eurocentric hair pageant or docile negroe pageant, what do i call this rubbish? Are there no longer girls with african pride in nigeria again because seeing all the fake hairs on them hoes makes me wanna go to war!!!

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:43am On Sep 20, 2013
O boy
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 20, 2013
Jesus christ!! So my country have girls like this! Oh gawd Im gonna marry a nigerian... God forgive me for always talkin shit about nigeria girls. embarassed
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 20, 2013
But pls can we slow down on this artificial hairs atach abi atash which ever, fake things doesn't last much tongue
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Queeneth29(f): 5:09am On Sep 20, 2013
Al of dem r dawm pretty bt joy udoh d most hottest
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by tintingz(m): 5:41am On Sep 20, 2013
igbo boy:
You dey call me ugly? see your iejbu sister. The finest girl in the whole ekiti state.. I can only imagine how u wan take look. tufiakwa

http://dvsl3w2q45hb8.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Obabiyi-Aishah-Ajibola.jpg

weed boy grin you can't know if someone is pretty or handsome when crying...you should look for a good pic of her

And moreover that competition was not based on beauty but her faith and what they got upstairs smiley or do you see her na;kedness bikini outfit? Weed boy grin

See your ibo sister Amarachi Nwaobiala with her ugly vampire teeth struggling hard to fit in with the girls in the competition grin

Lmao! grin grin
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nicholas1800(m): 6:15am On Sep 20, 2013
Naija'' there was a country'' when do we get here.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by pendusky(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2013
houstonia:

Are you an Akwa ibomite, because that the only way you'd give your vote to joy Udoh.

maybe not
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by vislabraye(m): 7:23am On Sep 20, 2013
igbo boy:

You like the Mercy Johnson type ?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by satmaniac(m): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2013
pri3stess: What happen to Residents back? And I hope that's not her first name o, if it is, Naija parents nawa for una o.
And yeah team Tomi............. Only because she's rocking braids.
I dey suspect say her parent dey born Ogbanje,wey no dey gree stay 4 dis world.Check d name out now resident,which mean she is going to stay and she did stay.I am sure there are regreting her stay nw.
If I get my own na president go b him name o!
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by PhilipTosin(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2013
Must we copy every nonsense that these Oyinbo does? Public nudity is one of the characteristics of ANIMALS..
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by emmabest2000(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2013
Omo_Alata:

how big ur own epon? for you to be talking about other woman's breasts
Alata your profile picture is a case really lipsrsealed
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Orikinla(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2013
They look like babes with experience. grin
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by amaechijay: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2013
Let me pick the best 10 out of them all

Victoria
Dooshima
Damola
Fadimatu
Holly
Isabella
Tracy
Tolu
Ezinne
Amarachi Nwakwe

But the best out of them all is Ezinne
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by OmoAlata1(f): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
emma_best2000: Alara your profile picture is a case really lipsrsealed

A case of what?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by igboboy1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
tintingz: weed boy grin you can't know if someone is pretty or handsome when crying...you should look for a good pic of her

And moreover that competition was not based on beauty but her faith and what they got upstairs smiley or do you see her na;kedness bikini outfit? Weed boy grin

See your ibo sister Amarachi Nwaobiala with her ugly vampire teeth struggling hard to fit in with the girls in the competition grin

Lmao! grin grin

tin tin boy abi na empty kom kom boy biko stop riding high on sentiments. I can with full confidence say that Amarachi babe no fine (i no care whether she be igbo or not). But if you want to parade that ijebu looking girl dressing like ninja (even though she no wer black ninja head tie) as fine you might not be far stretched given that ijebu girls and girls of the SW part of NIgeria in general are not known for being beautiful.

Infact amarachi must have grown up in lagos eating amala like ijebus do maybe that's why she turned out that way. Biko come to Alaigbo and see babes men. Enter Oshimili land you go confuse.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by igboboy1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
vislabraye:

You like the Mercy Johnson type ?

you dey swear for me?

I like curves and not fat...

I no want straight like those edewor girls neither do i want fat like mercy johnson or toolz.
give me damilola adegbite. ooo la la .....ife ha n'erie
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by MrCork: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
..Kia..see Nyansh tongue
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Angel15(f): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
Donmichaelz: 95% are igbo's and the 95% are Prostitute not suprised at all its in their Gene

You are full of shit! Nsi, mpama, infact lesser than ewu.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by wandyker: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
Abeg wen does d contest start n wat channels will b showing it? Pls sum1 reply. Thx
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by wandyker: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
D girls r fine jor, u all carry ur bad belle d go. Hw else do u define beauty?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2013
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wow see my gorgeous Muslim Yoruba sister. Mwah kiss kiss kiss

tintingz: weed boy grin you can't know if someone is pretty or handsome when crying...you should look for a good pic of her

Lmao! grin grin
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by igboboy1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ijebu's dem dey worwor sha...#JustSaying
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by igbo2011(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Why cant any of these women wear their own hair?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by TariEnoch(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2013
Who won?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered / Girl Wears Dress Made With Poly Bag / Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.