Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 (3006 Views)

DIY: Replacement Of Downstream (bank 1 Sensor 2) O2 Sensor On 03-07 Accord 4cyl / Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by jum33: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hello,i was able to read P0180 :fuel temperature sensor 'A' circuit obd error from my nissan primera wp11 2001 car.
As a DIY car enthusiatics ,I want to identify the particular component on the fuel assemble unit that is housing this sensor for outright replacement .Any idea from car gurus in the house ?
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by jum33: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
More suggestion will be welcome!!!!
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
jum33:
More suggestion will be welcome!!!!
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Since 2013!
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by jum33: 5:29am On Jun 10, 2015
Costee:

Since 2013!
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Costee:

Since 2013!

Just checking up to see how knowledgeable jum33 is when it comes to cars. He told me to shut up! grin
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by jum33: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Just checking up to see how knowledgeable jum33 is when it comes to cars. He told me to shut up! grin
What makes u think u know everything about cars ,Tell everything u know about cars i am all ears ?
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by jum33: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Costee:

Since 2013!
Issue has been resolved ever since
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2015
jum33:

What makes u think u know everything about cars ,Tell everything u know about cars i am all ears ?

You abandoned the engine oil thread, come back and defend the milemaster or "SHUT UP!! angry
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2015
jum33:

Issue has been resolved ever since
Since you came here to seek knowledge, you owe it a duty to add to that bank of knowledge when you've acquired one. So then, tell us how the issue has since been resolved.
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by sultaan(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Why do you need to monitor fuel temp?
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by jum33: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Costee:

Since you came here to seek knowledge, you owe it a duty to add to that bank of knowledge when you've acquired one. So then, tell us how the issue has since been resolved.
Fuel temperature sensor is strictly a nissan design to optimise nissan fuel consumption.
It is located in the fuel sender assemble.
The obd2 system will throw up a check engine light if the fuel temperature sensor is faulty and the car tends to run rough on idling and consume more fuel than normal.
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
jum33:

Fuel temperature sensor is strictly a nissan design to optimise nissan fuel consumption.
The obd2 system will throw up a check engine light if the fuel temperature sensor is faulty and the car tends to run rough on idling and consume more fuel than normal.
Ok sir. Looks more of what you copied than what you did to your car.
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
Costee:

Hehehehehehe I thought I was the only one grin
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by sultaan(m): 3:36am On Jun 11, 2015
jum33:

Never thought fuel temp is an issue that needs monitoring
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by jum33: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Costee:

I though u want to lean
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by jum33: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
sultaan:

Never thought fuel temp is an issue that needs monitoring
Re: Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11 by jum33: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Hehehehehehe I thought I was the only one grin
Too many busybodies on this thread . cry cry
(shaking my head and leaving the thread......)

(1) (Reply)

15 Places You Must Never Overtake The Car In Front Of You When Driving / Which car model & parts have the cheapest & easiest cost to maintain in Nigeria / Please, Urgent Help Needed, Catalyst And Sensor Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.