Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Any Nasfat Member In The House? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Any Nasfat Member In The House? (10271 Views)

NASFAT Members Desert Their Homes To Celebrate Sallah In IDP Camp At Durumi Dist / Nasfat Youthwing Thread / Nasfat Members Come On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by Mustay(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2008
Zayhal

You can use the Insert Quote button to quote posts.

It's on the left side of the topic summary
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by zayhal(f): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2008
Mustay:

Zayhal

You can use the Insert Quote button to quote posts.

It's on the left side of the topic summary
Jazakumullah khayran.
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by babs787(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2008
@Zayhal

I am not sure you know what you meant by fabricated Hadith.TMC happens to be a society that goes against all sorts of Bidiah practised by some societies in the guise of trying to bring Islam to non Muslims and make it look different and spice it up just like the practice of other religion,

TMC go against fabricated Hadith and there is even a text titled' 100 fabricated hadith'. I will advise you to grab the book and read. TMC do not support fabricated hadith, in fact, before any hadith is quoted, they will give you the isnad.

If you know MSSN very well, then you would not be saying TMC supports fabricated hadith. They don't do that, you yourself know that when they talk of knowledgeable leader having wisdom and understanding of some Islamic injunctions, you would never be to put Dhikrullah Shafi aside.

Now if you care to know, rather than listen to all the so called Islamic musician thinking that they are propagating Islam, I would prefer non religious singer to them.

Now back to the topic at hand, if you have been attending the lectures very well, you would have seen they explaining in details what texts, some Islamic leaders couldnt explain.

In addition, like I do say, there are very few Islamic societies I can attend because their teaching calls for questioning and most of them practise Bidiah and Alhamdulillah, we are approaching Ramadhan and this happen to be the time some so called Islamic leaders founding Societies on deceit would be exposed.

I also heard people already fixing when they would start the ramadhan and when you tell them that look, they don't fix date, what of if it starts before the time your leader chose or vice versa, does that mean you would not fast but they tell you that their leaders said they should start and end by a particular date and that they started the same time with the Saudis, etc shocked?

Also when the moon is bein cited signifying the end of Ramadhan, the section being misled by leaders would now fast on Id day having forgotten that no one should fast on Id day. If your fast is supposed to complete on Id day, you postpone it and fast after the festivals rather tna sufering yourself in the guise of fasting and still earn Allah's wrath.

Back to the topic,

For those that do not know TMC, it is called THE MUSLIM CONGRESS.
Let me know the lectures you are not comfortable with and we look at it in the light of the Quran, Hadith and Sunnah.

Now with regards to Albani, can I have what Albani said that Shafi went against him and we look at it Islamically.

Maa Salam

1 Like

Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by tunslala(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2008
Asalamun alaikun waramortulaih wabarahkatuu,

please my muslim brother and sister i want to know more about NASFAT  that is all.

u can also mail me azeez.yunus@yahoo.com

thanks i will be expecting,

Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by zayhal(f): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2008
@babs787
Jazakumullah khayran for the patience taken to type. I attended the programmes they organised for the people going to hajj. Perhaps this isn't enough to conclude on TMC. Maybe I've not been with them long enough but I dont intend attending anymore as I dont like to belong to any group.
I have a copy of the book u mentioned. I know a lot about MSS. Interestingly, a lot of MSS members don't give much regard to TMC. Go to A.A.U, UNAD, UNIBADAN,IFE and ask teh MSS members about TMC or Ustah Dhikrullah. U'd be surprised what they'll say. I'm not in position to condemn any scholar. who am I to do that? but I can differentiate my right hand from the left.
On what Shaafi said regarding Albani, it was a passing comment he made at Muzdalifah when an argum,ent came up on whether to pass d night there or not. but really, it's no longer of interest to me. we're all humans and are prone to mistakes.
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by Jarus(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2008
babs787:

Insha Allah, I would raise a thread on some practise infused into Islam in the name of beautifying Islam (Bidiah) which happens to be common among some Islamic societies.

Pls do. I can't wait for this topic. It's going to be interesting and educative for the open minded.

Not unexpectedly, we'll also see some of those that indulge in these bid'ats trying to defend them!!!

Pls start the thread. Or should I set the ball rolling?
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by javalove(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2008
May Allah reward all of use for our efforts. I'm enjoying this discussion
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by babs787(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2008
@Zayhal

Salm and I appreciate your post but let me quickly go through it.

I attended the programmes they organised for the people going to hajj. Perhaps this isn't enough to conclude on TMC. Maybe I've not been with them long enough but I don't intend attending anymore as I don't like to belong to any group.

Sister, you don't just jump to conclusion or should I say level allegation without anything to back it up. I am not saying somebody is perfect or not but with regards to TMC, you have no proper understanding of what you are saying. I asked in one of my posts to suply me just one of the hadith you claimed happened to be fabricated and we look at it in the light of the Quran, Hadith and Ijmaa. There is even a programme called Figh Forunm where TMC shed light on Figh USunnah because the one in circulation doesnt explain some things in details and if you are very conversant and used to attending lectures especially Adkar organised first Sunday of every month, you would have learnt a lot and see where people come up with questions and we attend to their questions using the Quran, Hadith with Isnad to support same. If you have been vising lectures regularly, you would have come across texts, materials, books, journals etc being displayed at the entrance of the mosques and if you are able to check very well, you would see that most of these books answer what you claimed here. Muslims don't just buy books but that of a trusted source because some authors publish book just for money and nothing else. One of my sibblings happened to a strong member of MSS and we share the same things and he attends TMC lectures has the tapes being sold at Thani Olodo in Yaba and some of the books produced by TMC members.

I have a copy of the book u mentioned. I know a lot about MSS. Interestingly, a lot of MSS members don't give much regard to TMC. Go to A.A.You, UNAD, UNIBADAN,IFE and ask the MSS members about TMC or Ustah Dhikrullah. You'D be surprised what they'll say. I'm not in position to condemn any scholar. who am I to do that? but I can differentiate my right hand from the left.

Sister, thumb up for your post. I think you can't be in the position to speak for MSS but every member would be able to do that perfectly. If you care to know, I used to attend MSS  lectures and still do that one in a while when I am around and can still tell you that they have lots in common and most MSS  members turn out to be a TMC member because it one of the societies that doesnt associate Bidiah to their modus operandi and like I told you, I can not attend most of the popular societies because the foundation is not based truly on Islamic principles. I attend lectures and can categorically tell you that some of the societies waste lot of time trying to give ordinary lecture. When you are even talking about societies that you would learn lots about Islam, Hadith, Sunnah and Tajweed, then you have TMC beside you. I would even welcome MSS member to bring issues forward. I am not going against or supporting any leaders but based my acceptance on facts from Quran, Hadith, Sunnah.

On what Shaafi said regarding Albani, it was a passing comment he made at Muzdalifah when an argum,ent came up on whether to pass d night there or not. but really, it's no longer of interest to me. we're all humans and are prone to mistakes.

Oh no. How could you say its of no interest to you when you raised it earlier? You should be able to provide it if you really want us to get to the root of this issue. I am not saying he made any comment or not but would like to have it and we view it together. We are bound to make mistakes like you rightly said but not that kind of costly mistakes and you know that all we say or do would be accounted for.

May Allah increase our knowledge

Maa Salam
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by zayhal(f): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2008
babs787:

@Zayhal

Salm and I appreciate your post but let me quickly go through it.

Sister, you don't just jump to conclusion or should I say level allegation without anything to back it up. I am not saying somebody is perfect or not but with regards to TMC, you have no proper understanding of what you are saying. I asked in one of my posts to suply me just one of the hadith you claimed happened to be fabricated and we look at it in the light of the Quran, Hadith and Ijmaa. There is even a programme called Figh Forunm where TMC shed light on Figh USunnah because the one in circulation doesnt explain some things in details and if you are very conversant and used to attending lectures especially Adkar organised first Sunday of every month, you would have learnt a lot and see where people come up with questions and we attend to their questions using the Quran, Hadith with Isnad to support same. If you have been vising lectures regularly, you would have come across texts, materials, books, journals etc being displayed at the entrance of the mosques and if you are able to check very well, you would see that most of these books answer what you claimed here. Muslims don't just buy books but that of a trusted source because some authors publish book just for money and nothing else. One of my sibblings happened to a strong member of MSS and we share the same things and he attends TMC lectures has the tapes being sold at Thani Olodo in Yaba and some of the books produced by TMC members.

Sister, thumb up for your post. I think you can't be in the position to speak for MSS but every member would be able to do that perfectly. If you care to know, I used to attend MSS lectures and still do that one in a while when I am around and can still tell you that they have lots in common and most MSS members turn out to be a TMC member because it one of the societies that doesnt associate Bidiah to their modus operandi and like I told you, I can not attend most of the popular societies because the foundation is not based truly on Islamic principles. I attend lectures and can categorically tell you that some of the societies waste lot of time trying to give ordinary lecture. When you are even talking about societies that you would learn lots about Islam, Hadith, Sunnah and Tajweed, then you have TMC beside you. I would even welcome MSS member to bring issues forward. I am not going against or supporting any leaders but based my acceptance on facts from Quran, Hadith, Sunnah.

Oh no. How could you say its of no interest to you when you raised it earlier? You should be able to provide it if you really want us to get to the root of this issue. I am not saying he made any comment or not but would like to have it and we view it together. We are bound to make mistakes like you rightly said but not that kind of costly mistakes and you know that all we say or do would be accounted for.

May Allah increase our knowledge

Maa Salam
online maybe
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by jasmine123: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2008
hey! babs

I attend Nasfat ramadan lectures most of the time. and i must say its worth the try.

As for the reorientation, they do that but its left to the members to listen

And wait , did i hear someone say bidah?

Not at all, They are just trying bring muslims together so as to have something to do on sunday mornings to avoid been lured into church going and as an islamic refresher,
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by olabowale(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2008
« #17 on: July 07, 2008, 01:40 PM »
well, i know about nasfat but i just have never attended their events. the organizers need to do lots of re-orientation for their members. we have people who don't observe solats but believe nasfat is it, especially women. i live in lagos island and thats the case here, i don't know about ogun state.

it looks like to me the cele people are being copied sef. the way lots of the women dress is not islamic. white transparent garments all that bullshit. fine the organizers might not know of all these but they need to talk lots of sense into the heads of the members. they should also emphasize the importance of solat to them because lots of them shun solats and go for nasfats.
They also do programmes late into the night or even overnight. in Lagos island where i stay, even xtians attend the programs for the sake of "chicks" they can get for the night. u find boys and girls mingling together and all that,
@poster, no hating ooooo just my 2cents

Where is the Islam in these actions and deeds? The leadership should fear Allah the Almighty.

@noibilism (m) « #19 on: July 15, 2008, 09:34 PM »

i am only trying to connect my fellow nasfat members.i am a muslim.nasfat has helped me to strenghten my faith seriously.so i don't have any intention to divide anybody in the house

May Allah continue to increase you in strength. I wish that all the members reap the same reward as you. But somebody needs to bring to the attention of the leadership, all the ills of the organization.

@Virgo83 (m) « #21 on: August 16, 2008, 04:56 AM »

Surely all Believers are Brothers.
What is going on here is nothing to be bothered about, all what the topic is about is to identify NASFAT Member in the House, Not for any special purpose I presume. So no need of taking it too personal, We are all Brothers, bounded together with the Brotherhood of Islam.

N.B. Stop attacking your brother's opinion or request as long as it goes not the boundary of Halaal, what we needed to do is to strengthen the Brotherhood by any means you can.
NASFAT is a means of propagating Islam,'like the ANSARUDEEN and the NAWARUDEEN' and we must not by any means condemn it but encourage and enhance it prospect. If you know you can by no chance propagate this Noble Religion of Ours never you condemn those that were able to do so.

As for NOIBILISM you should never relent in your effort and for MUSTAY, a job well done.

Should anyone not at least state an opinion concerning the dress code, the importance of Salah and the infiltrations of Christian (men) who are thee for the opportunity of the muslim sisters?

zayhal (f) « #23 on: August 22, 2008, 07:41 PM »

well, i know about nasfat but i just have never attended their events. the organizers need to do lots of re-orientation for their members. we have people who don't observe solats but believe nasfat is it, especially women. i live in lagos island and thats the case here, i don't know about ogun state.

Failure to observe Salah, is failure to be a muslim! What differenciate a muslim from non-muslim, is Salah.

it looks like to me the cele people are being copied sef. the way lots of the women dress is not islamic. white transparent garments all that bullshit. fine the organizers might not know of all these but they need to talk lots of sense into the heads of the members. they should also emphasize the importance of solat to them because lots of them shun solats and go for nasfats.

This is a testament to the prophethood of the nobliest of prophets, Muhammad (AS). The muslims are copying the non-muslims, every step of the way. Even if it will lead into the hole of a lizard!

@Mustay (m) « #25 on: August 23, 2008, 05:26 AM »

True talk Zayhal. Their headquarters at IKEJA isn't excluded from some of those things you mentioned. The women chat alot especially during lectures, there is a zone beside the mosque for DATING AND MEETING UP ZONE, the Organisation seems to be interested in their money these days. Massive re-orientation is urgently needed there. There's time for everything and the members need to know this. Anyway, the part I kind of enjoy there is the English lecture zone - it reminds me of MICA. In fact, It's a long time I went for any MICA forum - I do need to be there.

Where are the injuctions of Qur'an and those of Sunnah and Hadith?

We should all fear Allah and speak up against evil. He should also encourage doing good by speaking up to acknowledge such actions and deeds.
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by javalove(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2008
may Allah reward u abundantly @olabowale. i cant stop saying that.

The leaders have alot of work to do. All i can conclude is that its their own views of islam they are passing on to the members, so they themselves need re-orientation

my 2cents
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by littleb(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2008
Salam Alaykum, my brothers and sisters in Islam. Ramadan Mubarak.
Formation of many organizations is one of the major circumstances that we muslims find ourself today. In a ratibi mosque, you can find up to three or more orgs. all with different mode of operations. Some asalatu, some like dawah like ceremony, some like house to house prayer and the likes. The major diseases in Islam are left untouched. Some don't even pray, less moral teaching, failing dress codes e.t.c. I only seek people who are close to any be continue with dawah amongst their authorities and correct wherever there is leakage. May Almighty Allah forgives us all and guide us aright.
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by codebase: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2008
About the TMC

The arabs have a saying that Faqiru Shayin La Untihi i.e He who does not have something cannot give. This is my believe about the TMC, they do not have a proper grasp of the Quraan and Sunnah according to the understanding of the pious predeccessors.
Its not just enough for any body to qoute Quraan or Hadith and subject to the undestanding of one person or group of people or society because all this group of people or person or even society are fallible but our pious predeccessors i.e the first three generation (Companions, tabiun and tabi tabiun) are infallible as group in understanding.

Thats is the problem with the TMC, they interpert Quraan and Hadith based on societal affiliations and this is very wrong Islam.

I agree some MSS are like TMC in believe and Aqeedah but not the MSS in Osun and Ondo axis especially IFE, IFE MSS is totally different Alhamdulilahi.

I could talk deeper but I wont since I do not believe that we have to was our dirty Linen outside because we I know we have thread crashers like Queenisha and Davidlan about.

But if push comes to shove I will speak, because I believe that people have warned about blind following any society. Allah didnot command us that and neither did the prophet.

So brothers beware of any soceital affiliations that calls to blind following and doesnt teach the Quraan and Sunnah accrding to pious Predecessor
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by babs787(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2008
@Codebase

Salam and I love your last post. I would like you and I to discuss TMC with facts be it from the Quran, Hadith, Sunnah etc.

Maa Salam.
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by zayhal(f): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2008
codebase:

About the TMC

Thats is the problem with the TMC, they interpert Quraan and Hadith based on societal affiliations and this is very wrong Islam.

I agree some MSS are like TMC in believe and Aqeedah but not the MSS in Osun and Ondo axis especially IFE, IFE MSS is totally different Alhamdulilahi.

I could talk deeper but I wont since I do not believe that we have to was our dirty Linen outside because we I know we have thread crashers like Queenisha and Davidlan about.
@codebase
Jazakumullah khayran. This is d major reason i have decided to keep quiet over the TMC issue. we should deal with such things within ourselves, not publicly.
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by babs787(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2008
@Codebase

You have my emaill addy. So let us talk.
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by codebase: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2008
Pls I dont have it, but mine is ishaqgbo@yahoo.co.uk.
Will be expecting your mail
Thanks
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by javalove(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2008
@babs and codebase

we will like to learn from u guys discussion ooo

Ma Salam
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by babs787(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2008
@Codebase @Zayhal

Salam and I hope you are enjoying fasting cheesy. I have mailed both of you and am waiting for your response.

My email is tundebabs787@yahoo.com

@Javalove

Salam brother, you will be updated as we proceed. We want to look into the Quran, Hadith (Science of Hadith, weak, sound etc), Sunnah, chains of transmission, permissibility etc.

Maa Salam. (I love this kind of discussion but will hold on for now cheesy till I receive response.
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by babs787(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2008
@Zayhal

Salam.

I copied you too but it didnt deliver.
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by babs787(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2008
Salam.

I want to bring something to the notice of Muslims here.I read somewhere but have forgotten the thread. A brother asked me if Nasfat is a sect. Nasfat is not a sect and its an organisation like others. I do attend its lectures when I have the opportunity. Like I do say, I am member of other Islamic organizations ranging from Izahrul Haq, Ansar-U-Deen, Mss,etc. aslong its Islamic organizations feeding souls with knowledge and Dawah.
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by zayhal(f): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2008
@babs787
salam alaykum. I didnt get ur e-mail.
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by babs787(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2008
@Zayhal

Salam.

I mailed you twice using the email address you typed here which happened to be the same with what you have in your profile but it didnt go but I would try again this time since I have a mail for Codebase in which he asked questions and I responded but would want to provide addendum to my mail. I would use that opportunity to copy you and I pray it goes this time and you could use the medium to bring your questions.

Maa Salam
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by babs787(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2008
@Zayhal

Salam

I have copied you and I hope you get it this time.

Maa Salam
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by aneesah(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2009
[center]Sallam Alaekum Waramatullah Wabarakatuh

let us all support the call for ISLAM CHANNEL ON HITV AND DAARSAT

All thanks is due to Allah, who has given us Islam as our Religion and Muhammad (SAW) as Mercy to all the world and Quran as our guidance.

This is to inform you all of a satellite cable TV Channel by name

ISLAM CHANNEL.
Islam channel is the first and only English language, Islam-focused satellite channel available globally for all Muslims and non Muslims.

Islam Channel started broadcasting nearly five years ago and has since become the voice of authority for Muslims in the UK as well as the whole world. The reason for it success is that they are perceived as a trustworthy source to the 2 million plus population of Muslims in the UK and the English speaking Muslim regions around the world.

Islam Channel caters to every demographic on the market; from children's programmes, to sister's only shows; political shows to documentaries.

Islam Channel is the most watched channel among Muslims as it is the only channel that broadcasts completely in the English language.

With headquarters in Central London , Islam Channel provides alternative news, current affairs and entertainment programming from an Islamic perspective. Since its launch in 2004 Islam Channel has developed into a platform for ingenious and practical television complementing the definition of good programming.

Broadcast all programmes in English, Islam Channel aims for its programming to appeal to both Muslims and non-Muslims. Ultimately conveying Islam in its true form to curious non-Muslims and to further educate Muslims

Islam Channels fresh-contemporary approach to spreading the message of the Qu’ran has resulted in many viewers reverting to Islam, consequently establishing itself as the leading English language, Islamic focused satellite channel available globally

At present Islam Channel is broadcasted to 132 countries around the world.

With all these quality educative programmes that are suitable for all ages. All it programmes are rated for Family view to keep our children away from un-Islamic channels and programmes on the cable.

It will surprise you to know that Islam Channel is view Free to Air for all to know and better understand and follow issues relating to our Deen. Yet, not a single indigenous Cable Operators HITV, DaarSat etc in Nigeria is giving us this opportunity to enjoy this channel, but, series of Christian channels is what we have on our cables.

May be these cable providers have forgotten the success secret in numbers, as the population of Muslims faithful in Nigeria can not be underestimated for their needs not to be catered.

My brothers and sisters in Islam, we all can make our voice heard, to express our desire for this channel (Islam Channel) if only we can voice out. Remember, the Month of Ramadan is just by the corner and we need to re-engineer our faith and commitment for success in this world and the here after.

Let us all subscribe to this call by leaving a comment, statement and interest for Islam Channel on our HITV and DaarSat that we pay for. Leave Your comment here clicking this link: https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=724920765143978900&postID=3369417746140571166&isPopup=true or copy to address bar and don’t forget to add your name and location clicking on anonymous option.

By speaking with one voice we can forward our interest and I strongly believe we can make a change.

Forward this to all Muslims in your address list and advise them to leave a comment. Let us all hold on to the path of Righteousness.

www.clamoring4islamchannel..com/2009/07/voice-of-god.html

Masallam

[/center]
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by MuslimahD: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2009
Asalamalykum, I,m sure u all know ds is no time for looking for the faults of one another. I've always said it we've to seek the knowledge of the DEEN ourselves, though, we av to get ds from people, bt let's b careful of wr we do dt. Pls, brethrens, be careful of ur posts cos, ds blog is nt limited to muslims only, and it is even not all muslims dt read, dt will comprehend wt d topic of discussion. Never mind about sects/organisations, just relate with muslims as muslims, incorporate Islamic brotherhood $ always act with knowledge.

Of course, as a student, u're automatically a member of the MSSN, and we all know dt it tries to educate the students' UMMAH. Pls, let us imbibe ds teachings and 4gt our differences. Do not discriminate. PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by Tayogeorge(m): 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2009
Salam,

I can't afford not be to there, i have seen a lot just between February and now, when i started going to Nasfat. I really want more Youth to come on board. i have also realized that "God will not change Man's condition, until Man strive for Change himself" please, please, please and please come and see how positive changes are taking place in the lives of my generation,

I am also using this medium to invite you to the biggest religion congregation "the night of total blessing and rewards" anything you say on that night, i bet you will manifest, its going to take place at the Nasfat Permanent site on The last FRIDAY of The month of Ramadan, come and say something to God, Come and strive for positive Change, For more information, please call Bro. Debo:08038878335

Ma-Salam
Luqman Adetayo Adewoye
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2010
@Lagosboy and Jarus,pls shed more light on the 100fabrications of Hadith and the Bidah, we all need to be careful particularly me and other young muslims,pls do so as soon as possible,thanks and God bless you
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by oduz: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2010
@ Poster, hope u don't fill let down, everything said seems to be to derail, be assured that I for one understand & admire your intentions. Regards
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by noibilism(m): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2010
Na Wa OOOO!!! I started this thread some years back and I decided to just keep mute because some people have turned it into an avenue to Argue about unnecessary things.There is only one hadeeth that guides me in whatever I do and that hadeeth says "All Actions Shall Be Judged According To Intentions" Meaning that if I chose to go to NASFAT because I think it will enhance my islamic values then I will be judged by it.Nobody! I mean Nobody has the Audacity to Judge Anybody "Inna llah l aleem-l-hakeem" only Allah can judge! My brothers & sisters let us stop this baseless arguements it wont take us anywhere.Let us propagate the religion of Allah the way He has commanded.
Re: Any Nasfat Member In The House? by femoric9: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2013
Seriously, to be candid,it will improper for any true muslim to judge NASFAT if u have not bin attending dia lectures. I'm a member of NASFAT in Ado Ekiti and i can tell categorically dat most of dis tins u mentioned is actually happening over dia,like improper dressing and not performing solats. Yet,i must also state categorically dat it is not d fault of NASFAT leadership because most of dia lectures are alwys focus on d necessity of solats and proper dressing. I'm a muslim brother wit a xtrian mother and if not for Nasfat today,i wud never hav seen d beauty of Islam and wud be a xtrian by now. In d same vein,i want u to know dat NASFAT is sumhow a modern islamic society,though most of dia lectures are not against d normal islamic routes,yet they added some modern flavours like d regular english lectures,d youth congresses,d western educational emphasies and co. Yet,dis re good ways of attracting and converting non muslims or rather weak muslims. Therefore,all dis ills of poor dressings and not observing solats sud be expected because most of us dat attends NASFAT are either just converted muslims,weak muslims,swaggacious youth muslims and some other non committed muslim members. And most of us have bin converted and convinced by d lectures we receive in Nasfat. Hence,i categorically state dat as for today Nasfat is d only society dat i think a weak muslim can learn d beauty of islam and d fact is dat all dis societies re not for perfect muslims but to improve d islamic life of weak muslims. I really give kudos for d good job Nasfat is doing in propagating islam,cos evry week in our branch atleast 1 person is bathed into islam and dis is a plus. So,u guys,i want us to attend dia programs and realy know wat dey do b4 we condemn dem . GOOD THREAD ANYWAY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Prophet's Last Sermon / Ruling On Celebrating Valentine In Islam / Wife And Husband's Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.