Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. (890 Views)

Can You Gist A Girl In Pidgin English Language? / How Do You Gist A Girl? / Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. by Agimor(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
The need for this question arise when I boarded a cab one Tuesday morning exactly 35mins past 7am.you know now that the bus will usually stop to pick up commuters and discharge them at their respective places. when the driver eventually reach a bus stop to pick up passagers the conductor saw a guy that was trying to gist a babe ,the guy was walking beside the babe amd trying to put the words into her.the conductor couldn't just ignore but shouted out loud,this early morning you dor they toast babe you nor go, go work. this bring me to the question again is there any particular time of the day that one is expected to gist babe.
Re: Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yes gisting time.
Re: Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. by Enegod(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
gist her abt what?
Re: Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. by lordhugo(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
When sun de on top of the sky(12pm) and una two de wait for bus!!
Re: Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. by Agimor(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Enegod: gist her abt what?
It's the matter now..
Re: Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. by Agimor(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
lordhugo: When sun de on top of the sky(12pm) and una two de wait for bus!!
How about when you see her before 12pm so make the guy nor yarn the matter.
Re: Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. by xynerise: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
You gist her when the cock crow 3 times
Re: Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. by Cathaliya: 3:34am On Sep 20, 2013
No be small gisting time, even under hot sun......my anger now be say, them no even dey read the babe facial expression to know if she wan even listen to the useless gist.

Chai, umunwanyi ibe m, ogadimma..!

grin
Re: Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. by segzicres(m): 5:38am On Sep 20, 2013
I was gonna attack yóu but after reading your post, I guess you're right. I mean why toast a babe that's trying to run to safety from the scorching sun? Ofcourse she won't even turn her head! Evenings make more sense tho. She's going home from work or bored in traffic.
Re: Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. by Cathaliya: 5:40am On Sep 20, 2013
Attack Bingo

grin
Re: Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. by segzicres(m): 5:48am On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya: Attack Bingo

grin

Hian! (•̩̩̩̩͡_•̩̩̩̩͡). Oh well......I could be a bingo for ya wink
Re: Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. by Cathaliya: 5:55am On Sep 20, 2013
segzi cres:
Hian! (•̩̩̩̩͡_•̩̩̩̩͡). Oh well......I could be a bingo for ya wink
So, you colombi the title, abi?

grin
Re: Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. by segzicres(m): 6:02am On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya:
So, you colombi the title, abi?

grin
Ofcourse but hey cyber toasting makes more sense since.your either comfotable @ home or not busy at work. wink
Re: Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. by Cathaliya: 6:22am On Sep 20, 2013
segzi cres:
Ofcourse but hey cyber toasting makes more sense since.your either comfotable @ home or not busy at work. wink
Its more dangerous.... I will pass.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nairaland Girls Not Upload Their Pics? / What Is Your Plan For Your loved ones This Christmas? / Ungodly S.ex Can Destroy Your God Given Virtues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.