Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? (9198 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Why Do Igbos Renounce Marrying From This Particular Tribe? / Is There Any Particular Time Of The Day That A Guy Is Suppose To Gist A Babe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by gen2genius(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2009
Actually, it bothers me that some people in this modern world - even educated ones - still bring tribalism into the issue of love and dating. Should relationship be about the tribe a person comes from or the person himself/herself?
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by amosexy: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2009
No particular tribe bt CANT marry Ondo n Edo cos of , lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by ifyalways(f): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2009
i wont marry from the tribe of racists,thieves and political mehu-mehus.  cheesy
Reason:i no fit shout.
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by biola44: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2009
:-x
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by patwhizkid(f): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2009
Edo
Rivers
Bayelsa
Igbo
Hausa
Ondo
Cross-river
Akwa-ibom
brb with more tribes & reason(s)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by biola44: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2009
patwhizkid:

Edo
Rivers
Bayelsa
Igbo
Hausa
Ondo
Cross-river
Akwa-ibom

lol, grin
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by chiejik(f): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2009
[patwhizkid na waah for you only you de select all this state?so which one tou go come marry?tell me oh
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by patwhizkid(f): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2009
W8, am still composing my list.
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by sparta(f): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2009
@ post

Honestly, i dont know
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by chiejik(f): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2009
cool
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by throttler(f): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2009
i cant marry from the idiot tribe
cos i no fit vex angry
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Godmother(f): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ibos and only because they are so heavy on customs and traditions even the educated ones.And we know in Nigeria you dont just marry the man, you also marry the family and culture

5 Likes

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2009
Are we not one people? after we complain that the whites are discriminating against us when we are doing it to eachother lipsrsealed.

3 Likes

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Pharoh: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2009
Are the tribes limited to Nigeria only or otherwise? undecided
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by omega25red(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ poster your screen name doesn't suit you because as a genious you should know that marriage depends on your connection with the person you are marrying and not because they are from a certain area.
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by idihcoben: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR HUSBAND IS CHEATING http://penchant.com.ng/mr-mrs-quiz-17/
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by gab264(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
patwhizkid:
Edo
Rivers
Bayelsa
Igbo
Hausa
Ondo
Cross-river
Akwa-ibom
Waiting for the absurd reason of urs.
You should probably married from Isis caliphategrin

#Among human#

3 Likes

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by gab264(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Godmother:
Ibos and only because they are so heavy on customs and traditions even the educated ones.And we know in Nigeria you dont just marry the man, you also marry the family and culture
And u found this as yaa excuse.
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by StPete: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ibos...cos of high bridal expenses

Yorubas...the vast majority are just too fetish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by PascalJ(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
amosexy:
No particular tribe bt CANT marry Ondo n Edo cos of , lipsrsealed
so
Why bros
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by wordbank(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Any tribe that takes tribal marks too serious, I no wan hia say na my pikin dem collect for child dedication
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by passionate88: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
Benin , Ogoni , Hausa Fulani ( boko things) . those are the ones I've interacted with.
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by lapazi(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
im frm d north, im attracted to gurls from d southeastern parts, dont knw why, inshort my recently exed gf is frm akwa ibom...weird right!
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Edo nd Benin

1 Like

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmmmmm,see dem.
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by JumpingChicken(m): 4:43am On Oct 08, 2015
memyselfndi:
Edo nd Benin
Why?
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by HomieQuan(m): 6:44am On Oct 08, 2015
Benin....i no wan fvck up may dem swr fr me

1 Like

Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by akins56(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2015
why everbody dey list benin na, wetin dem do.
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2015
I can marry from virtually anywhere. My major cause of concern would be the family I am marrying into, not necessarily the tribe.
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2015
patwhizkid:
Edo
Rivers
Bayelsa
Igbo
Hausa
Ondo
Cross-river
Akwa-ibom
lol

Ok pls marry when u get to hell
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2015
Ibo-----Biafra
Re: Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? by cr7lomo: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2015
Edo..... Esan to b precise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy / Curvy Nigerian Ladies In White Garment Robes Cause A Stir Online / Ladies How Do You Avoid This? Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.