Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US (19233 Views)

Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by miqos02(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2013
i hope the whole of lagos will be held hostage when he arrives in the name of welcome party
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by equlibrium(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2013
maninmood:

Your hatred might consume you if not properly checked. Moreover, why would you wish someone death? How miserable can one's life be!
My life can't possibly be any worse off than were yours is, is tinubu ur fada?
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by isaiahethan: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2013
He still don't look well,I think he needs to quit politics completely.please beg him to quit nigerian politics for the sake of his health.I'm watching cool
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by equlibrium(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2013
miqos02: i hope the whole of lagos will be held hostage when he arrives in the name of welcome party
grin
Don't wori, my Yoruba brothers in a bid not to be outdone by the silliness that has overtaken Nigeria will bring out every tin they can, and welcome their own back, aftral, every family deserves its own resident criminal no? He is the ibori of the SW
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by nerodenero: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2013
He said Tinubu and members of his think-thank group meet regularly to discuss the turbulent political situation within the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to get prepared for its outcome.
shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by TechyGuy: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2013
He said virtually all important persons in APC particularly in Southwest had visited Tinubu, including some of the state governors, members of the National Assembly and local government chairmen from Lagos State.

At the highlighted, what happens to the voters and e-warriors like Eko-Ile/Agbameta, Gbawe, Demdem, Berem, Dayokano and the others?
Are they no longer important angry? This is not fair, every one is important, including the paid propagandists.
In fact, they should be seen as more important as that's where APC is making progress the most.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by saintdeby(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2013
equlibrium:
If you had any sense you would see this isn't about you and me, you would see that for every extra billion that makes its way to tinubu's current account another road goes unpaved, you would see that for every other day tinubu spends in that foreign country the opportunity cost is a still birthed child that dies in a Lagos maternity cos of lack of drugs, but you cant see, cos he is Yoruba, and so you feel you must defend him @all cost. Well I will let you be. But I always tell people, someday you will be directly/personally affected by the ills of Nigeria, let us see if tinubu will come to your rescue, just becos you are Yoruba ofcos. Functional institutions are always better than dis man know man paddypaddy tin we r building as a country, wen will Nigerians learn?
Look as a good xtian/muslim don't wish anybody's dead, itsn't good, plz go & change ur orientation & thinking.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by publisher(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2013
U know this picture does not prove anything. People suffering from early Parkinson's can still pose in front of camera and smile. Why can't APC produce a short video clip with Tinubu personally addressing his fans and supporters?
In fact i suspect the true state of Tinubu's health is being hidden from Fashola,just to prevent him from hijacking APCs structures in Lagos.

Make we dey look sha.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by slimfit1(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2013
When you can't use the same hospital as your followers you are a failed leader. For 8 years tinubu could not build a reasonable hospital in lagos black people na waoh .

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by equlibrium(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2013
TechyGuy:

Bro, don't waste your time. They will never see it that way. You would be called GEJ's paid laptop crew for seeing rightly.
Politics in Nigeria is the same most times, irrespective of the party.
You r right my brov, its been an uphill battle tellin ppl in Nigeria, don't follow him just cos he is Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Ijaw, Fulani etc. But I must confess its a lost cause, dis dudes dat have been trolling me on this tread do dis cos of tribal sentiments, yet I am the same tribe with dem and the infamous tinubu, we all suffer the same rot directly or indirectly, I am not team GEJ laptop crew, my philosophy is simple, there are only two tribes in Nigeria, not 200 or 250, just 2. Rich and poor, no middle ground, no Yoruba, Hausa, igbo, ijaw, no religion, notin! And yes I can wish death for my enemy, cos I consider dem all my enemies, tinubu, ibori, obj, ibb, chimaroke nnamani, gej, orji uzor Kali, deziani, gej, if u r corrupt, if u take wants mine/ours as a collective, if u improvish the masses, u r my enemy and I wish u dead.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Okeikpu(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
informa:
http://dailytrust.info/index.php/politics/5484-tinubu-recuperating-after-knee-surgery

But people are asking that after so much 'investments' in Lagos hospitals as been impressed upon Lagosians, why US? Why not any of the hospitals here?

So many questions

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/tinubu-recups-knee-operation.html
who is Tinubu in dat pics, the short1 in d middle
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by saintdeby(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
equlibrium:
You r right my brov, its been an uphill battle tellin ppl in Nigeria, don't follow him just cos he is Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Ijaw, Fulani etc. But I must confess its a lost cause, dis dudes dat have been trolling me on this tread do dis cos of tribal sentiments, yet I am the same tribe with dem and the infamous tinubu, we all suffer the same rot directly or indirectly, I am not team GEJ laptop crew, my philosophy is simple, there are only two tribes in Nigeria, not 200 or 250, just 2. Rich and poor, no middle ground, no Yoruba, Hausa, igbo, ijaw, no religion, notin! And yes I can wish death for my enemy, cos I consider dem all my enemies, tinubu, ibori, obj, ibb, chimaroke nnamani, gej, orji uzor Kali, deziani, gej, if u r corrupt, if u take wants mine/ours as a collective, if u improvish the masses, u r my enemy and I wish u dead.
My broda if u are in dre position, ur own may worst pass bh.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Jayclinics(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Thank u. thank u thank u,
next post pls
no time!
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by JuanDeDios: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
Policewoman: Though i got no love for the opposition APC, Tinubu is somebody i still hold in high esteem. Get well soon sir.
Would you like to explain why you hold Mr Tinubu in high esteem?
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Prof_Dumbledore: Dude you're so pathetic. He should go and 'watch a match'? If Jonathan or even an ordinary minister in Jonathan's cabinet tries such, you folks will be the 1st to call for his head. Upon all the billions Tinubu siphoned he couldnt build a 'standard hospital' in Lag? APC is the best party my CO.CK!
dude, jonathan's wife (the first lady of nigeria) went to germany for medical treatment, and all we did was to wish her quick recovery. Nobody plays politics with there health.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by amarilo: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
He hardly have any rest yet he has time to come into London to take a picture. From all indication that picture was taken at Portland road London. I know two of those guys in the picture and one has not been to UK since may. So that picture is more than six months old.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by bjdon: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
equlibrium:

My brother your level of thinking is away above the average Nigerian. It's a shame but most Nigerians these days can't see beyond ethnic group/Church/Mosque. They have zero capacity for deep intellectual analysis of their situation, and that's why things seem to just get worse and worse. Every part of the Nation you go to from Sapple to Sokoto you see the effects of corruption, yet people still praise and worship 'leaders' simply because they are from their tribe. We are truly an under evolved people. Maybe in another 100 years we would have reached a level of mental maturity to be able to properly hold our leaders to account regardless of where they are come from.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Reski2500(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
I tot tinubu has parkinston disease, and now its just a knee injury. Whats dis mans sin dat ppl on nairaland always abuse him wit offensive words?
Abeg get well soon jare mr tinubu--
Reski..
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by sage2(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
carmenblandish: you see life.....him and him family dey jand......why didnt he go to tiching hospitu for lagos for treatment....all these bombasticcoloitsic leaders we have...

You guys should stop this hypocrisy. Tinubu is no longer the cofonor of Lagos state. Your anger should be directed to The cofonor, Fasola. How come you did not express this level of anger when Fasola's late father sought medical help abroad? While I agree with you that Tinubu might be the baddest thief that ever liveth, I will not fold my hands, sorry, my keyboard and watch you spit venom on his character, not matter how questionable his character may be. #TeamAPC
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
Where are those fools that keep saying they are looking (to prosecute him) for tinubu. The man left america and now in london, yet nothing has happened. You might not like him but don't insult him. Some1 should tell alams to try going to those countries too
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by karlnyeno: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
Make I no get nite mare wit dis kind of ugly faces were I see here. Dem resemble OBJ abi dem relate
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by samuel900(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
equlibrium: Mtchew....
Make e die der jor, fada of all tiefs.
Yoruba btw
May your wish for Tinubu go back to you and ur family

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Something doesn't add up. Click like If you think this is a poor attempt at remedying an already bad situation.

No mind them. London and the US at the same time...too mush propaganda no good. Meanwhile even those with Parkinson disease will stay still in a still picture
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Gbawe: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
gokelicious: dude, jonathan's wife (the first lady of nigeria) went to germany for medical treatment, and all we did was to wish her quick recovery. Nobody plays politics with there health.

Thank you. Anyone decent and cognisant of what matters in life will not wish death or disease on others. As simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
rozayx5:

eldorado with open gutters and stinking slums, with no hospital that can perform a common knee surgery undecided undecided

eldorado that celebrates turning on of common street lights

eldorado that celebrates 7km of interlocking

Eldorado that tolls the only righ part of lagos

When Tinubu goes abroad for his surgery, it means the COmmon Lagosian can afford such too if it happens to them cry

APC and ACN are the biggest hypocrites on the face of the planet
where were you when PEJ, jonathan's wife went to germany for medical treatment.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sheybi God warned. "Touch not my anointed Igbos" Failure to comply and I will hammer your knee

grin

Jokes apart, I don't give a flipping monkey's fart for this senile old fool and his apc goons here on nairaland.

Another old fool with 25yr mortgage in London is busy advising the old folk to go and watch football.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by TechyGuy: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
equlibrium:

We have very few who think the way you do. We all need to think like this if we want One Nigeria, but I fear we don't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja / INEC Shifts Kogi, Balyelsa Governorship Elections To November 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.