Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US (19232 Views)

Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
But why the K-leg Hope all is well

Get well soon!
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Gbawe: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
gokelicious: Where are those fools that keep saying they are looking (to prosecute him) for tinubu. The man left america and now in london, yet nothing has happened. You might not like him but don't insult him. Some1 should tell alams to try going to those countries too

The people who insult him most venomously and wish the worst for Tinubu are usually those he has absolutely nothing to do with and has never wronged. Tinubu is out of office also. Entirely telling that some can display a nauseating level of hatred towards a leader they are not connected with administratively yet remain entirely disinterested in the misrule of their own kinsmen and leaders that will affect their generations unborn.

Nothing indicates a hideous lack of political sophistication and absence of critical focus more than that. With politics, the main proviso is for political administrators to lead well and for those who are led to directly hold their own leaders accountable and not that of others. Spain is going nowhere if Spaniards are only interested in obsessing about Tony Blair , who left office ages ago as Prime Minister of England, while they ignore their own Spanish administrators doing damage locally.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by DIVINE78: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Prof_Dumbledore: Dude you're so pathetic. He should go and 'watch a match'? If Jonathan or even an ordinary minister in Jonathan's cabinet tries such, you folks will be the 1st to call for his head. Upon all the billions Tinubu siphoned he couldnt build a 'standard hospital' in Lag? APC is the best party my CO.CK!
you need help.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by omoranmilowo: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
God will heal u fast
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by rozayx5(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Gbawe:

[s]The people who insult him most venomously and wish the worst for Tinubu are usually those he has absolutely nothing to do with and has never wronged. Tinubu is out of office also. Entirely telling that some can display a nauseating level of hatred towards a leader they are not connected with administratively yet remain entirely disinterested in the misrule of their own kinsmen and leaders that will affect their generations unborn.

Nothing indicates a hideous lack of political sophistication and absence of critical focus more than that. With politics, the main proviso is for stakeholders to hold their leaders accountable and not that of others. Spain is going nowhere if Spaniards are only interested in obsessing about Tony Blair , who left office ages ago as Prime Minister of England, while they ignore their own Spanish administrators doing damage locally.[/s]

Mr man stop all this rubbish grammar, can you please explain why there is no Standard Hospital in Lagos, that can perform a common Knee surgery, after all you Fashola and Tinubu Asszz lickers shout all over the politics section, with your so called picture proof of fake progress,

my point is APC = PDP - disgruntled members
if this was PEJ you would be all over the place, lets see how you defend your criminal master and his House Boy Fashola

the other day someone was lamenting about his treatment at LASU Teaching hospital, you were nowhere to be found

APC promise us a 60,000 Mwatts bla bla bla, common hospital they cannot build, and they claim to be a reasonable opposition

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by rozayx5(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
take dat: I thought a magazine reported that a source confirmed that he is suffering from Parkinson disease? Alleged sources who only exist in the mind of the journalist writing the story to sell newspapers and fill column inches on slow news day.

what do you have to say about this, i know say you don run, cause this is bigger than you undecided undecided

if it was PEJ or PDP, you hypocrites would run around speaking crap
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by agbameta: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
Prof_Dumbledore: Dude you're so pathetic. He should go and 'watch a match'? If Jonathan or even an ordinary minister in Jonathan's cabinet tries such, you folks will be the 1st to call for his head. Upon all the billions Tinubu siphoned he couldnt build a 'standard hospital' in Lag? APC is the best party my CO.CK!

Dullard. Jonathan is a public official, Tinubu is not , he left office almost a decade ago.

They must have stopped teaching social studies and civic education in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by agbameta: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
rozayx5:

Mr man stop all this rubbish grammar, can you please explain why there is no Standard Hospital in Lagos, that can perform a common Knee surgery, after all you Fashola and Tinubu Asszz lickers shout all over the politics section, with your so called picture proof of fake progress,

my point is APC = PDP - disgruntled members
if this was PEJ you would be all over the place, lets see how you defend your criminal master and his House Boy Fashola

the other day someone was lamenting about his treatment at LASU Teaching hospital, you were nowhere to be found

APC promise us a 60,000 Mwatts bla bla bla, common hospital they cannot build, and they claim to be a reasonable opposition

Tinubu is a private citizen, he's not a public official and he can even go to the moon for anything, that's his business, not yours.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by luvmijeje(f): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
agbameta:

Tinubu is a private citizen, he's not a public official and he can even go to the moon for anything, that's his business, not yours.
Agreed, he's now a private citizen but he is an ex-govenor. This is an indictment on him as an ex-governor. Oh, so our hospital is not good enough for him but it's good enough for us.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by rozayx5(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
agbameta:

Dullard. Jonathan is a public official, Tinubu is not , he left office almost a decade ago.

They must have stopped teaching social studies and civic education in Nigeria.

hmmm so 2007 is now a decade Ago sorry but 2017 is still far away, after many hours this is the only Lame excuse you could cook up, so when he was a public official Lagos had good Hospitals, when he left the Public office, his Hospitals followed him privately to London and the US
am sorry but you might loose your AZZlicking allowances cause of poor performance here
by the way after all the noise about fashola, i thought Lagos was heaven on earth, never knew there is no common equipment for knee surgery
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by agbameta: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Seriously, who do ibo people hate this guy so much?

Tinubu is not your leader and he never was responsible for your lives or anything in your villages..

This level of blind and unexplaibed hate is mad and sickening, but such is only expected from the usual bitter and angry people with worthless and incompetent leaders.

Your villages are crumbling and heading back to the stone age and you are here killing yourselves with hate over Tinubu? What's he going to do? Help you fix your sorry existence? Give you your own Fashola to help pull your villages back from the brink of abyss?

What is your beef with the man?

The man governed Lagosians for 8 years and I don't see Lagosians going nuts and mad like you clowns.

You people have serious clan and social issues for sure and I don't think Tinubu is your panacea..
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by jmaine: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
rozayx5:

hmmm so 2007 is now a decade Ago sorry but 2017 is still far away, after many hours this is the only Lame excuse you could cook up, so when he was a public official Lagos has good Hospitals, when he left the Public office, his Hospitals followed him privately to London and the US
am sorry but you might loose your AZZlicking allowances cause of poor performance here
grin grin grin grin grin

Lolz . . . . . . cool
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by rozayx5(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
agbameta: Seriously, who do ibo people hate this guy so much?

Tinubu is not your leader and he never was responsible for your lives or anything in your villages..

This level of blind and unexplaibed hate is mad and sickening, but such is only expected from the usual bitter and angry people with worthless and incompetent leaders.

Your villages are crumbling and heading back to the stone age and you are here killing yourselves with hate over Tinubu? What's he going to do? Help you fix your sorry existence? Give you your own Fashola to help pull your villages back from the brink of abyss?

What is your beef with the man?

The man governed Lagosians for 8 years and I don't see Lagosians going nuts and mad like you clowns.

You people have serious clan and social issues for sure and I don't think Tinubu is your panacea..

and here comes the town man, with his slumopolis

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by agbameta: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
rozayx5:

hmmm so 2007 is now a decade Ago sorry but 2017 is still far away, after many hours this is the only Lame excuse you could cook up, so when he was a public official Lagos has good Hospitals, when he left the Public office, his Hospitals followed him privately to London and the US
grin grin grin grin grin

Ode, so almost means a decade to you? Do you even know the meaning of almost?.

Go back to elementary school you dullard.

Bty, is this why you are bitter? Is this why you hate the man? Can you tell us what he stole from you and your clan? Was he ever one of your worthless and incompetent isi ewu governors? Is he responsible for your backwardness and hopeless future?

How do you follishly leave alone your own do nothing and incompetent leaders respensible for your doomed future and instead bitter and mad at Tinubu who is not even anybody's public official?

I know hate and bitterness is part of your DNA, but this endless fixation on one man is nothing but madness.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by rozayx5(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
agbameta:

[s]Ode, 5 out of ten is half a decade, anything over half is almost and the keyword is almost, not precisly a decade.

Go back to elementary school you dullard.

Bty, is this why you are bitter? Is this why you hate the man? Can you tell us what he stole from you and your clan? Was he ever one of your worthless and incompetent isi ewu governors? Is he responsible for your backwardness and hopeless future?

How do you follishly leave alone your own do nothing and incompetent leaders respensible for your doomed future and instead bitter and mad at Tinubu who is not even anybody's public official?

I know hate and bitterness is part of your DNA, but this endless fixation on one man is nothing but madness[/s] .

no hate Bro, Just answer the below question from another "dullard"
if you cant then i can tag you and educated tribalistic, blind, azzlicker of corruption
luvmijeje:
Agreed, he's now a private citizen but he is an ex-govenor. This is an indictment on him as an ex-governor. Oh, so our hospital is not good enough for him but it's good enough for us .

i am no fan of PDP, but i hate it when APC pretend to be Angels and the answer to Nigeria's problems when they are worse than the devil undecided

all the roads off Lekki - Epe Express are Pot hole ridden, the few that are good are chevron, VGC, while the rest are death traps, like the beach road @ jakande round about that is now a refues dump. and you wont shout Eko Oni Baje there, but you e- warriors flood NL trying portrait Lagos like Dubai, Thank God Your paymaster has already proved you guys wrong, i hope the day an average lagosian has a knee problem he will afford criss crossing countries for treatment cause Fashola is working undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by redsun(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
His JJC posing like a village teenager that just landed oyinbo just is just stunt to make foo.lish nigerians think that those with parkinson disease can take a walk on the street. If you look closely you see that he is being supported by the people around him to get good balance on the ground.

He is a goner and a shameless thief that prides in whiteman"s glory,even though he had the opportunity to do the same in his own land.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2013

My brother, these people are simply pathetic! This is the irony called Nigeria. As long as they are involved, it is not wrong.
They are not different from those that besieged the airport, hailing Awolowo in the 60's, asking him to buy more land with their money, when Akintola & his group accused the former of buying up almost the entire Lagos with the proceeds of corruption.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by agbameta: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
rozayx5:

no hate Bro, Just answer the below question from another "dullard"
if you cant then i can tag you and educated tribalistic, blind, azzlicker of corruption

i am no fan of PDP, but i hate it when APC pretent to be Angels when they are worse than the devil him self undecided

Why do you bitter, angry and hating losers think we owe your pathetic backward village assss any answer? Of what rellevance are you to me or even Tinubu himself?

This is what you get when irrelevant jokers and clowns like you overrate your importance to humanity...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by redsun(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
utumunta:

My brother, these people are simply pathetic! This is the irony called Nigeria. As long as they are involved, it is not wrong.
They are not different from those that besieged the airport, hailing Awolowo in the 60's, asking him to buy more land with their money, when Akintola & his group accused the former of buying up almost the entire Lagos with the proceeds of corruption.

They are die hard tribal followers like real zombies. Some of them even thought awo was physically living on the moon. Average Yorubas can easily fall prey to hitler like character as a leader. They easily follow sheepishly like sheep.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by rozayx5(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
agbameta:

Why do you bitter, angry and hating losers think we owe your pathetic backward village assss any answer? Of what rellevance are you to me or even Tinubu himself?

This is what you get when irrelevant jokers and clowns like you overrate your importance to humanity...

another grammar grin
still dodging the question on ground
your cohort gbawe is preaching accountability and here you asking what a ex thieving governor owes the electorate. you must be blind
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by agbameta: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
rozayx5:

another grammar grin
still dodging the question on ground
your cohort gbawe is preaching accountability and here you asking what a ex thieving governor owes the electorate. you must be blind

Your dumb question means nothign to me, not at least till you are able to tell me what the man stole, where he stole it from, how much and who convicted him for stealing.

....till then , you are spewing ignorance, hate, bitterness and gross idiocy..
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Myself2(m): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tinubu is a wicked thief being prayed for by gullible arselickers

Anyway,do quick make you come fight Buhari,I know that fight will happen soon as you both are wicked evil schemers
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by agbameta: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
redsun:

They are die hard tribal followers like real zombies. Some of them even thought awo was physically living on the moon. Average Yorubas can easily fall prey to hitler like character as a leader. They easily follow sheepishly like sheep.

Yoruba land is progressing, Yoruba land is commissioning projects everyday while we can not even remember the last time your isi ewu village governors commissioned ordinary borehole, but we are the zombies?

lmao... wonders shall never end.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by rozayx5(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
agbameta:

Yoruba land is progressing, Yoruba land is commissioning projects everyday while we can not even remember the last time your isi ewu village governors commissioned ordinary borehole, but we are the zombies?

yoruba land is commissioning hospitals grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by rozayx5(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
agbameta:

in london

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by agbameta: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
rozayx5:

in london

Your dumb question means nothign to me, not at least till you are able to tell me what the man stole, where he stole it from, how much and who convicted him for stealing.

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by kaze4blues(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
I wish tinubu a quick recovery.

I respect tinubu a lot because I belong to an opposition political party in the university so I know what it takes to be in the opposition camp.

Opposition makes politics more interesting and effective.

I rep Liberal movement....JET till I die.

All the same....wishing tinubu quick recovery
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by philip0906(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
agbameta:

Yoruba land is progressing
, Yoruba land is commissioning projects everyday while we can not even remember the last time your isi ewu village governors commissioned ordinary borehole, but we are the zombies?

Which yoruba land? Is it the same Lagos u are including in the yoruba land or is there any city called yoruba land?The same Lagos i live in? The same Lagos where touts storm my shops and office asking me for levies to feed their oga-Tinubu? but the raods leading to my shops in Ikotun,cele are nothing to write home about? The same Lagos that rakes in billions of naira in monthly revenue but yet cannot build roads,drain gutters and hospitals for my grand ma to treat her legs? Stop making a hell of a noise on this forum cos bootlivkers are liable to de young

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by gokuu(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
i wonder why he did not go to one of these Lagos hospitals to get some of the 'wonderful' and 'world-class' health care his protege has been dishing out.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by redsun(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
agbameta:

Are we talking about lagos here as yoruba land? Can't u still get it that lagos belongs to nigerians? And what ever cosmetics changes that happened is put together with the resources of law abiding nigerians? Resources that vampires like tinubu constantly plunders.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
Gbawe:

The people who insult him most venomously and wish the worst for Tinubu are usually those he has absolutely nothing to do with and has never wronged. Tinubu is out of office also. Entirely telling that some can display a nauseating level of hatred towards a leader they are not connected with administratively yet remain entirely disinterested in the misrule of their own kinsmen and leaders that will affect their generations unborn.

Nothing indicates a hideous lack of political sophistication and absence of critical focus more than that. With politics, the main proviso is for political administrators to lead well and for those who are led to directly hold their own leaders accountable and not that of others. Spain is going nowhere if Spaniards are only interested in obsessing about Tony Blair , who left office ages ago as Prime Minister of England, while they ignore their own Spanish administrators doing damage locally.
now, that makes sense.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by agbameta: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
redsun:

Are we talking about lagos here as yoruba land? Can't u still get it that lagos belongs to nigerians? Are what ever cosmetics changes that happened is put together with the resources of law abiding nigerians? Resources that vampires like tinubu constantly plunders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NASS Set For Showdown With Buhari Over Service Chiefs / PDP Knocks President Buhari For Travelling To Attend A Virtual Meeting In London / Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.