Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US (19230 Views)

Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ShineIt: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
plaindealer:

Beaf beat you to that fake alaba photo copy rubbish. iboes and 419 sha..

Do you want the full court judjment? I can upload the judgement in pdf so you know how this frog eyed monkey rode on your naivety.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

If I was Igbo I would say I was and not deny it. You must live on cloud cucko land if you think every one against you people are Igbos. Let me break it down for you, most people in the ND detest your people. Its your right to kow tow to the ALmajiris but don't expect the rest of us to be as dumb.
You said the proceeds from cocoa built Lagos but how come the same proceeds weren't used in Ibadan?
Don't worry very soon you people would have to farm cocoa again to earn your crust.

LOL.

AS USUAL, u will of course deny ur fatherland LIKE most of your folks deny their strong ties & tag themselves "Lagosians" like the natives. ! grin grin

GARRI THE FIRST is a NDeltan, but alas he hates igbos!!

Akamu & Stew is a NDeltan, but his hatred for ibhoes are second to none!

Ijaw Citizen is a NDeltan, but he always get angry each time you people cajol him as a fellow brother!

...Though using NL names isnt valid enough, but it still never disputes while u IBHOES have been born Natural Leeches right from inception!..

U Leeches prove it even on our Land of Lagos, trying to feel been part of tge brotherhood of Odualand! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by plaindealer: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

Do you want the full court judjment? I can upload the judgement in pdf so you know how this frog eyed monkey rode on your naivety.

I'm not interested in your fake iboe rubbish, I'm sure your hate and bitterness filled iboe kins are interested so gather up at the village square and share that rubbish with them... enjoy your stupidity together brother to brother...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

Sounding like THE LOSER as usual !!!

...LOL.

Tell me, why hasnt your Retardeen indicted and jailed him since?....

..and are his frog eyes the reason why your homelands are so poor the natives cant help pour out in their millions to earn a living somewhere else? grin
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ShineIt: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

LOL.

AS USUAL, u will of course deny ur fatherland LIKE most of your folks deny their strong ties & tag themselves "Lagosians" like the natives. ! grin grin

Ijaw Citizen is a NDeltan, but he always get angry each time you people cajol him as a fellow brother!

...Though using NL names isnt valid enough, but it still never disputes while u IBHOES have been born Natural Leeches right from inception!..

U Leeches prove it even on our Land of Lagos, trying to feel been part of tge brotherhood of Odualand! grin grin

Your imbecility is unrivalled here. Why should I deny where I come from just so you're happy? How lame can a person be?
There are lots of people from the ND here who detest your people same way you detest GEJ.
You just confirm how moronic you are for spilling the above. With all the trash you people write here about the ND I think the only alliance for your people will be to join the North where you would continue your servitude under the great Hausas.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by rozayx5(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

[s]LOL.

U Leeches prove it even on our Land of Lagos, trying to feel been part of tge brotherhood of Odualand![/s] grin grin

dont turn the thread tribal and
dont run from the main question
Did the Messiah of Lagos/yoruba not construct a single hospital that can operate his leg during his 8 years in Office, this question has remained unanswered, take Dat and demdem have already run from this thread when it was early, it remains you, Gen Azzlicker Gbawe, Lt. Licker Agbameta grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

Your imbecility is unrivalled here. Why should I deny where I come from just so you're happy? How lame can a person be?
There are lots of people from the ND here who detest your people same way you detest GEJ.
You just confirm how moronic you are for spilling the above. With all the trash you people write here about the ND I think the only alliance for your people will be to join the North where you would continue your servitude under the great Hausas.

If i were to be an slowpoke, you would be the head of them as Chairman all in asociations with what you just wrote !

You said u were a "NDeltan" and i debunked your lies. I pointed enough names against your group of savages called ibhoes.

From Tinubu down to me, all u could only do is respond with illogical emotions that arent in line with d topic !

Ur types dont move me an inch 'cos u all have already been losers since 1967 ...which is why you all cant make a considerable living inside your ratholes of alaigbo !!
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by mojeer678: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
ichidodo: @mojeer, the man could be dead but his handlers would hide the truth and still shine his cult persona to calm frayed nerves.Remember Yar adua's scenario.

@ichidodo, that's the pathetic aspect of our people's mentality. Tinubu, warts & all, is still a human being. He is not God. It's natural that he has to succumb to biological destiny that's the lot of all flesh. It's no big deal that age is finally telling on him & manifesting in these afflictions & ill-health considering the many years of abuse. Those trying to insult the intelligence of the majority with the Potemkin charade are his real enemies. They stand to lose more if the truth be known about their principal's real health conditions.

A case in point is Suntai's handlers. The photograph of the hapless Governor being manhandled by a grinning gorilla out of the plane was just sickening. It was obvious that the Governor is yet to fully recover from his injuries from the plane crash but the false impression & illusion of well being must be created to the concerned public by those who perceive him as their meal ticket.

In the event of Tinubu's transition from this earthly plane or permanent incapacity, we could as well be seeing the unraveling of the Opposition' APC. That's the fear of some, who could be the sponsor of the stories such as this.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by sleekp1: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

Sounding like THE LOSER as usual !!!

...LOL.

Tell me, why hasnt your Retardeen indicted and jailed him since?....

..and are his frog eyes the reason why your homelands are so poor the natives cant help pour out in their millions to earn a living somewhere else? grin

Maybe he can't see so I think he's frog eye is the reason you people are poor.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by plaindealer: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
rozayx5:

Did the Messiah of Lagos/yoruba not construct a single hospital that can operate his leg during his 8 years in Office, this question has remained unanswered, take Dat and demdem have already run from this thread when it was early, it remains you, Gen Azzlicker Gbawe, Lt. Licker Agbameta grin grin

Retardeen didn't even build one single classroom as a deputy governor and as governor just like so what dumb rubbish are you talking about? Abeg fuckkkkoff with that rubbish.

Btw, so you are not calling him a theif because he stole stomething, but because according to you, he is a thief because didn't build hospitals? So it's safe to call all the leaders in Nigeria that didn't build hospitals and traveled aborad for treatment thieves including GEJ and all your isi ewu leaders?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ShineIt: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

If i were to be an slowpoke, you would be the head of them as Chairman all in asociations with what you just wrote !

You said u were a "NDeltan" and i debunked your lies. I pointed enough names against your group of savages called ibhoes.

From Tinubu down to me, all u could only do is respond with illogical emotions that arent in line with d topic !

Ur types dont move me an inch 'cos u all have already been losers since 1967 ...which is why you all cant make a considerable living inside your ratholes of alaigbo !!

If you want to live in fools paradise you're welcome to. But I sure prefer the hard working Igbo man to any Yoruba any day.
Deal with it we hate you.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
rozayx5:

Why as the Messiah of Ibhoeland never made the lives of his natives better?...grin grin

Why has Peter Obi been the most useless of your governors in all 8 years in office?..
Answer this too.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

If you want to live in fools paradise you're welcome to. But I sure prefer the hard working Igbo man to any Yoruba any day.
Deal with it we(ibhoes) hate you.

I cant waste my time dealing with leeches without hope in their lands.....and if you hate Yorubas, your canal in Onitsha can make issues better throgh a mere nosediving !! grin
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ShineIt: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

Why as the Messiah of Ibhoeland never made the lives of his natives better?...grin grin

Why has Peter Obi been the most useless of your governors in all 8 years in office?..
Answer this too.

Your region has not fared better considering the Igbo people fought a 3yrs war with Nigeria.
Awo knew his kinsmen that's why he didn't pull out of Nigeria even though he wanted to.
Your region should be miles ahead if only you had what the Igbos have>brain power.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by mojeer678: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
amarilo: He hardly have any rest yet he has time to come into London to take a picture. From all indication that picture was taken at Portland road London. I know two of those guys in the picture and one has not been to UK since may. So that picture is more than six months old.

@amarilo, Exactly my own thoughts. In the bid to pulling the wool over people's eyes, this tactic has backfired to reveal that the man is probably in a more dire condition, medically speaking. What exactly are they hiding? Is he a superhuman who shouldn't be seen to fall into the same category as 'ordinary mortals'?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ShineIt: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
mojeer678:

@amarilo, Exactly my own thoughts. In the bid to pulling the wool over people's eyes, this tactic has backfired to reveal that the man is probably in a more dire condition, medically speaking. What exactly are they hiding? Is he a superhuman who shouldn't be seen to fall into the same category as 'ordinary mortals'?

All Tinubu had to do to dispel the rumours is to come to Naija or record a video where his hands can be seen.
But I doubt he'd do it, he's probably shaking like Shakespeare already.
ROFLMAO!!!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by plaindealer: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

Answer this too.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1314565_cccc_jpg32e2a8110147d83ee82143cb0a4a89af

Obi's best Hospital and the best in iboland...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

Your region has not fared better considering the Igbo people fought a 3yrs war with Nigeria.
Awo knew his kinsmen that's why he didn't pull out of Nigeria even though he wanted to.
Your region should be miles ahead if only you had what the Igbos have>brain power.

LOL.@Brainpower.

No wonder ur GDPs "are so high" despite brainpower !!

No wonder u have d "highest" no of professors in d country!

No wonder your brainpowers are so much WS was conferred d Nobel Laurel instead of Achebe!!

No wonder you all flock to SW universities of U.I, OAU, etc ...

...so much of BRAINPOWER !! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

All Tinubu have to do to dispel the rumours is to come to Naija or record a video where his hands can be seen.
But I doubt he'd do it, he's probably shaking like Shakespeare already.
ROFLMAO!!!

meaning?....

does ur Peter Obi measure up to him?....

Tell me any of ur pasts governors in your homelands who holds credibility like Tinubu? grin
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ShineIt: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

LOL.@Brainpower.

No wonder ur GDPs "are so high" despite brainpower !!

No wonder u have d "highest" no of professors in d country!

No wonder your brainpowers are so much WS was conferred d Nobel Laurel instead of Achebe!!

No wonder you all flock to SW universities of U.I, OAU, etc ...

...so much of BRAINPOWER !! grin grin grin

Here's the question again.

Why is your region not miles ahead considering they went through a debilitating war for 3yrs?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by plaindealer: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

meaning?....

does ur Peter Obi measure up to him?....

Tell me any of ur pasts governors in your homelands who holds credibility like Tinubu? grin

Iboe leaders ke? Are they still relevant?

Tinubu wrestled a whole region/SW away from their retardeen while AGPA Ada Obi remains a common PDP errand boy and branch officer in iboland...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
plaindealer:

Tinubu is the reason why they are backward

Tinubu is the reason why their leaders are useless

Tinubu is the reason for their miserable existence

In fact, Tinubu is the reason why they lost the civil war

lol....
hahaha, don't mind them. 2moro, they will blame tinubu for lack of good roads in ebonyi.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by CHIMSKY(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
informa:
http://dailytrust.info/index.php/politics/5484-tinubu-recuperating-after-knee-surgery

But people are asking that after so much 'investments' in Lagos hospitals as been impressed upon Lagosians, why US? Why not any of the hospitals here?

So many questions

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/tinubu-recups-knee-operation.html
Bigger Boy Tinz! Surgery in London;Re uperation in U.S.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

Here's the question again.

Why is your region not miles ahead considering they went through a debilitating war for 3yrs?

Thats a stu*pid question bro...

..and perhaps facts show the region ahead of the other in the country, hence, ur stu*pid question !!! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
plaindealer:

Iboe leaders ke? Are they still relevant?

Tinubu wrestled a whole region/SW away from their retardeen while AGPA Ada Obi remains a common PDP errand boy and branch officer in iboland...
we all know that obi is gej's errand boy. However, comparing tinubu to such govs is just wrong (you wan kill them). Please, don't compare fashola either. Compare aregbesola (omoluabi) to them.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ichidodo: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

Eko onibaje while their leaders loot them dry......Tinubu carry go jor.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Ilekokonit: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
The Jagaban, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was pictured with his loved ones while recuperating after the knee operation in the US

Strongman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who left Nigeria a couple of months ago has undergone knee surgery at a London hospital and is recuperating at a private house outside London.

Could Jagaban have had surgery at or be recuperating at 2 places at the same time ??

Last week there was news that he had Parkinsons syndrome.

What is the truth ?
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by redsun(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
CHIMSKY:
Bigger Boy Tinz! Surgery in London;Re uperation in U.S.

It is no bigger boy thing rather it is the foolish boy thing.A boy that can't do it himself is the foolish one.

Oyinbo no get two heads.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Samxiulee: 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
Just saw a clip of the man all of you are having hypertension for on tvc news,he was on a stationary bike,he looks hale and healthy to me sha,so you guys can close this thread now ooo,sorry most of you were disappointed.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by agbameta: 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sam xiu lee: Just saw a clip of the man all of you are having hypertension for on tvc news,he was on a stationary bike,he looks hale and healthy to me sha,so you guys can close this thread now ooo,sorry most of you were disappointed.

We know our loving Asiwaju is doing very fine and recovery from knee surgery accordingly, we just like to toy with these bitter iboes and hating low lifers on NL...

lmao

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by gbollykore: 2:20am On Sep 22, 2013
why London? why not ikeja general hospital, shame on our leaders, am sure Tinubu can single handedly build a world class hospital, but sad enough he will not
are our leaders cursed? why not pump money into uch, ikeja general hospital, luth and co
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ichidodo: 6:08am On Sep 22, 2013
^^^^ what is most important to them is mouthing off eko oni ibaje.That is all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bad Condition Of Ikom-Calabar Road Due To Heavy Rainfall / Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC / We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.