Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US (19235 Views)

Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
philip0906:
Oh yeah. . .blah blah blah blah blah.I bet u can't even decipher the gibberish you just typed. Now get back to your NURTW aka thugging work wink

grin grin grin grin

THE ALIEN SCUM HAS BEEN HIT!

"bla bla bla" is your answer as usual.....'cos thats what sick visitors make as excuse in other people's land !!.. "bla bla bla" is why the indigenes of Lagos never beared the name 'ikeshuku' but bear the names 'Akiolu, Gbenga, kosoko, ojora, etc' !!!

...dude, dont suffocate in hatred & envy. THE TIME IS STILL YOUNG TO CHANGE THINGS IN YOUR CRUMBLING CAVES !!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ShineIt: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

grin grin grin grin

THE ALIEN SCUM HAS BEEN HIT!

"bla bla bla" is your answer as usual.....'cos thats what sick visitors make as excuse in other people's land !!.. "bla bla bla" is why the indigenes of Lagos never beared the name 'ikeshuku' but bear the names 'Akiolu, Gbenga, kosoko, ojora, etc' !!!

...dude, dont suffocate in hatred & envy. THE TIME IS STILL YOUNG TO CHANGE THINGS IN YOUR CRUMBLING CAVES !!! grin grin

You're are exhibiting extreme ignoramus here so dude please go to the crime section where I think you'd find your ilk.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ichidodo: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

Hating Tinubu FOR THAT SICK & JAUNDICED REASON of yours only shows how u'v all been the most unfortunate tribe in existence.
LOL. Tinubu fares far better than all your so-called governors. No wonder you not only accuse & insult him nut also Fash, a governor that all your past/present governors put together arent enough to tie his laces in all ramifications. !!

Ode, the joke is on you. After shoutin eko onibaje up and down yet there isn't one hospital that can treat a common knee ailment, if your hospitals ain't well-equipped enough in spite of the billions allocated, are you and your family safe?
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

Bros did you read what you wrote? It makes no fvcking sense to other people except you.

Begs the question, are you typing with your feet?

How will it make sense to you when u v gat the same brain drain like your folks here?...

If i were tio type with my feet, im sure you will be found typing from your anal oriface !! wink
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

You're probably the only mo.ron left who still thinks Tinubu is a saint.

Even your writing style proves your IQ is in the lower digits.
nobody is a saint not even you. However, stop insulting the man because you don't agree with him. Tinubu has not been prosecuted by any court in world and so he is innocent until proven guity.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by plaindealer: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

He doesn't have to be convicted for you to conclude he wasted 8yrs in office and has nothing to show for it. Why do you think he went to New York to have his Knee fixed after budgeting millions to the health sector during his reign?
Where's all that money that he budgeted to the health sector during his reign?

The Aso Rock dullard and retardeen budgets more money for militants than for healthcare hence his wife aka madam umblerra flying to hospitals all over the world for cosmetic surgeries and other petty stuff all on the Nigeria taxpayers...

Retardeen didn't even build one single classroom as a deputy governor and as governor just like so what dumb rubbish are you talking about? Abeg fuckkkkoff with that rubbish.

Btw, so you are not calling him a theif because he stole stomething, but because according to you, he is a thief because didn't build hospitals? So it's safe to call all the leaders in Nigeria that didn't build hospitals and traveled aborad for treatment thieves including GEJ and all your isi ewu leaders?

See how retardedd you sound?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ShineIt: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

How will it make sense to you when u v gat the same brain drain like your folks here?...

If i were tio type with my feet, im sure you will be found typing from your anal oriface !! wink

You're a dolt and I don't see the sense in debating with you.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

You're probably the only mo.ron left who still thinks Tinubu is a saint.

Even your writing style proves your IQ is in the lower digits.
nobody is a saint not even you. However, stop insulting the man because you don't agree with him. Tinubu has not been prosecuted by any court in the world and so he is innocent until proven guity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
ichidodo: Ode, the joke is on you. After shoutin eko onibaje up and down yet there isn't one hospital that can treat a common knee ailment, if your hospitals ain't well-equipped enough in spite of the billions allocated, are you and your family safe?

Does it explain why your states cant cater for you d pathetic indigenes?.....

If you werent busy running up & down other people's domain to earn a living, u will know its something good to consider your places worthwhile developing for a better life !
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

You're a dolt and I don't see the sense in debating with you.

Mongrel, u call me a dolt ..

BUT i fare better 'cos if a dolt were to be a mould of brick, You will be the Great Wall of China !!!
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by philip0906(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
plaindealer:

You are obviously too dum to figure out that Tinubu is a private citizive and he's free to do whatever with his own life including seeking medical help anywhere on the surface of the earh which to evry same human understanding is not against anybody's laws and even the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria.

This kind of headache is for ignorant and low mentality crabs like you...
Wow. . .hide and seek grin grin Tinubu an ex-governor is a private citizen and so is free to do whatever, including leaving the dozens of badly managed and ill-equiped hospitals he left behind in office for the poor lagosian who are in the majority to patronise, while he jets miles away to treat his legs.EPIC!!!! shocked shocked shocked Kindly point one good and functioning hospital that Tinubu left behind and is still functioning at peak and would even make ex-american governors, leave their country to seek medical attention in, then i rest my case?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ShineIt: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
plaindealer:

The Aso Rock dullard and retardeen budgets more money for militants than for healthcare hence his wife aka madam umblerra flying to hospitals all over the world for cosmetic surgeries and other petty stuff all on the Nigeria taxpayers...

Retardeen didn't even build one single classroom as a deputy governor and as governor just like so what dumb rubbish are you talking about? Abeg fuckkkkoff with that rubbish.

The topic here is Tinubu so lets leave GEJ's achievement and concentrate on the knee surgery that took frog-eyed Tinubu to New York.
The man had 8yrs to fix the hospital but did nothing. Am waiting to hear from you what oink oink Tinubu did with all those billions he budgeted for the health sector.
You can open a thread about GEJ and I'd be more than willing to lecture you on what he achieved and continues to achieve.
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
philip0906:
Wow. . .hide and seek grin grin Tinubu an ex-governor is a private citizen and so is free to do whatever, including leaving the dozens of badly managed and ill-equiped hospitals he left behind in office for the poor lagosian who are in the majority to patronise, while he jets miles away to treat his legs.EPIC!!!! shocked shocked shocked Kindly point one good and functioning hospital that Tinubu left behind and is still functioning at peak and would even make ex-american governors, leave their country to seek medical attention in, then i rest my case?

Can u point to any of your PDP governors that match his achievements?...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
plaindealer:

Brov, are u minding goons?

One wants u to face Tinubu's shortcomings while he wants his Retardeen's government of Doom spared in discussions ..!

...i hope u give them d responses they deserve!
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by plaindealer: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
philip0906:

Ode, do you not know the difference between a public official and a private citizine?

Question, is Tinubu a public official and a private citizine?

Retardeen didn't even build one single classroom as a deputy governor and as governor just like Tinubu so what dumb rubbish are you talking about? Abeg fuckkkkoff with that rubbish.

Btw, so you are not calling him a theif because he stole stomething, but because according to you, he is a thief because didn't build hospitals? So it's safe to call all the leaders in Nigeria that didn't build hospitals and traveled aborad for treatment thieves including GEJ and all your isi ewu leaders?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ShineIt: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

Does it explain why your states cant cater for you d pathetic indigenes?.....

If you werent busy running up & down other people's domain to earn a living, u will know its something good to consider your places worthwhile developing for a better life !

Well if your lazy azz kinsmen were not that lazy and if our money didn't build your so-called utopia you might have made a little sense.
Lagos was built with our money just like Abuja is doing at the moment.now. We therefore have as much right to reside in Lagos or Abuja. If you desire exclusivity then don't use other people's wealth to build your towns and cities.

Isn't it a shame that we NDeltans never ask for our money back?
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by plaindealer: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

Brov, are u minding goons?

One wants u to face Tinubu's shortcomings while he wants his Retardeen's government of Doom spared in discussions ..!

...i hope u give them d responses they deserve!

These clowns are mad funny I tell you. Their Aso Rock retardeen not only didn't build a single clinic, he gives more money for militants than for healthcare for 170 million people and still fly his bloated family all over the world for healthcare on the Nigerian tax payers...

....but the crazy people want to kill each other over what a non public official is doing with his life. Usless people I tell you..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by philip0906(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
plaindealer:

Ode, do you not know the difference between a public official and a private citizine?

Question, is Tinubu a public official and a private citizine?

we are talking Tinubu,his rabbies infested legs and you are dragging the sicko called GEJ into it. . .wait until Tinubu storms your house with a sub machine gun before you know he is a thief.Now let me answer your question, Tinubu is a "private" citizen but if he had left a standing legacy, he would be glad to want to reap from it.Who wouldn't want to reap from his labour? Now can you answer mine. . . grin
Would the ex-mayor of New York all in the name of "private" citizen leave the hospitals in Newyork and travel miles away to lagos to have his [size=18pt]LEG[/size] treated?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

Well if your lazy azz kinsmen were not that lazy and if our money didn't build your so-called utopia you might have made a little sense.
Lagos was built with our money just like Abuja is doing at the moment.now. We therefore have as much right to reside in Lagos or Abuja. If you desire exclusivity then don't use other people's wealth to build your towns and cities.

Isn't it a shame that we NDeltans never ask for our money back?

The wise say "A fool's mouth run before his wits!!

As usual, its you Ibhoes always attaching urselves to d whole ND like leeches. Just two of your erosion-ridden caves called states are recognized in NDDC ?

Lagos was built before and after Independence with ur money ,right?

Lagos was built during Tinubu's 8 years (without FG oil money) with your money,right?

Lagos was never built with cocoa money, right?

ELDER PEOPLE SAY Its a disease dat knows no life of its own other than another's, which is why it attacks !!

In other words, ur existences show how disgraceful it is for all this lies and psycho-illogical lies & trash of yours !!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by plaindealer: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
philip0906:
we are talking Tinubu,his rabbies infested legs and you are dragging the sicko called GEJ into it. . .wait until Tinubu storms your house with a sub machine gun before you know he is a thief.Now let me answer your question, Tinubu is a "private" citizen but if he had left a standing legacy, he would be glad to want to reap from it.Who wouldn't want to reap from his labour? Now can you answer mine. . . grin
Would the ex-mayor of New York all in the name of "private" citizen leave the hospitals in Newyork and travel miles away to lagos to have his [size=18pt]LEG[/size] treated?

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ShineIt: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
Instead of building hospitals Tinubu was busy buying toys like the one below.

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by plaindealer: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It: Instead of building hospitals Tinubu was busy buying toys like the one below.

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
Does this now explain the utter state of mess of ur homelands not been addressed instead?

...Now going by ur post, who will a 6 yr old consider to be the dolt in this case? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by rozayx5(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
Gbawe:

Bigoted tw1t. People like you make me laugh simply because you are the most pathetic and most worthless individuals Nigeria produces. You hate everything and everyone because this is how you were indoctrinated to be from your hateful homes and communities.

Nothing productive comes from you and all you do is talk prejudicially while accusing others of what you and yours display far more than anyone else. You should tell us those who are most clannishly supporting GEJ today despite his mountain-high misrule now condemned universally. Who are those serving as the main image launderer and mouthpiece of GEJ on this forum?

Tell us whether Tinubu has [size=14pt]ever[/size] attempted to shape his own region in a "might is right" image like GEJ always busy promoting militants and warlords as powerbrokers and sponsoring criminals everywhere in the ND. Has Tinubu ever done an Odili to be arming jobless Young South-westerners to kill and maim each others and then be transformed into kidnapping miscreants now destroying his own region?
Did Tinubu create a Boko Haram style terrorist group in the SW?

How is your Orji Kalu or any mainstream leader you have better than Tinubu for you to now speak as if the Yorubas do wrong to support a leader who, in reality and in spite of any shortcomings, has helped enshrined a better status quo than OBJ left? What has any of your own leaders done for your people recently other than sell you out and betray your best interest? Yet you never stop following them blindly while insisting senselessly that the Yorubas must hate Tinubu for no valid reason other than the fact that you hate him blindly.

If you were not an unrepentant hater you would realise you are the one who is mentally unbalanced for wishing the Yorubas should hate Tinubu as you do when, overall and without doubt, he is a force for positive change. It is chaos throughout Nigerian currently because of your own worthless leaders. The SW remains relatively peaceful and cohesive and we should be savaging those who helped to make it happen while you nauseating idiots sycophantically lick the azzes of the likes of GEJ, Odili and Kalu who are nothing but 'destroyers'? You think we are indoctrinated to hate and attack each other like lunatics so that rancour and disharmony is always the order of the day?

If you are not deluded and dishonest, you will see who the real brainwashed "followers of Hitler" are . I think a fair person would agree those threatening war and chaos on behalf of their misruling 'son' are far more indicative of "Hitler followership" than the Yorubas. If you deal with facts and reality, you would have noted that there is a real argument for Yorubas to generally support Tinubu, even if they do not approve of everything he does, given what obtained before him and the difference Tinubu has made to that deplorable status quo.

Your region and that of the President host many more "Hitlers" than the SW and you remain a hypocrite for your talk here in so far as you and yours are known for clannish and ethno-religiously blind followership of leaders more than others. No region is indicative of tolerance and live-and-let live sophistication more than the SW. That is a fact even reasonable folks from your region testify to. If you then want to talk of following leaders blindly, forget the Yorubas and look first at yourself and others who mirror that concept far more.

This lack of respect for the leaders of others, when your ilk are the number one examples of those who hypocritically and clannishly follow their woeful and failing leaders unquestioningly, is what marks you out as repugnant and beyond redemption. Go and face those who lead you and leave Tinubu alone. I have never seen your vitriol levelled at your leaders. You only foam at the mouth, stereotype others and talk prejudicial nonsense in relation to the Yorubas and the Hausas/Fulanis. You guys are pitiful. Non-Nigerian would be forgiven for thinking Tinubu leads your region and that you guys have no leaders of your own messing up your land. In a show of hideous bigotry and lack of focus, you ignore those who cause your propblem to be shouting "Tinubu" here daily. It is totally in character you back your own atrocious leaders and remain silent about their misrule only to reserve your worst comments for the leaders of others. That is why you do not realise that you only need to look in the mirror to see you are far worse than what you claim others to be and what the reality of Nigeria marks you out to be. Pathetic.

arabian nights / acts of apostle,
question: why is there no good hospital in lagos grin grin

last time his daughter was graduating abroad and some azzlickers who cant afford the cheapest school in lekki where azz licking cry

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ShineIt: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

The wise say "A fool's mouth run before his wits!!

As usual, its you Ibhoes always attaching urselves to d whole ND like leeches. Just two of your erosion-ridden caves called states are recognized in NDDC ?

Lagos was built before and after Independence with ur money ,right?

Lagos was built during Tinubu's 8 years (without FG oil money) with your money,right?

Lagos was never built with cocoa money, right?

ELDER PEOPLE SAY Its a disease dat knows no life of its own other than another's, which is why it attacks !!

In other words, ur existences show how disgraceful it is for all this lies and psycho-illogical lies & trash of yours !!

If I was Igbo I would say I was and not deny it. You must live on cloud cucko land if you think every one against you people are Igbos. Let me break it down for you, most people in the ND detest your people. Its your right to kow tow to the ALmajiris but don't expect the rest of us to be as dumb.
You said the proceeds from cocoa built Lagos but how come the same proceeds weren't used in Ibadan?
Don't worry very soon you people would have to farm cocoa again to earn your crust.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by kayloo: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
Naija people, una get mouth. Anyways going abroad for any little treatment tells a lot about our health system. Fashola need to do more on health

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by jmaine: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
gokelicious: please be objective and answer the question abeg. No need to wonder about that when they finally get to aso rock in 2015 you would know but i can tell you that they won't behave like this ones bcoz they are better.

I should be objective over the nonsense you wrote. . . .Niggy please . . . .
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by plaindealer: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:
Does this now explain the utter state of mess of ur homelands not been addressed instead?

...Now going by ur post, who will a 6 yr old consider to be the dolt in this case? undecided

Tinubu is the reason why they are backward

Tinubu is the reason why their leaders are useless

Tinubu is the reason for their miserable existence

In fact, Tinubu is the reason why they lost the civil war

lol....

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It: Instead of building hospitals Tinubu was busy buying toys like the one below.
rozayx5:

last time his daughter was graduating abroad and some azzlickers who cant afford the cheapest school in lekki where azz licking cry

When Ike-eba Ojukwu wanted to treat himself, why didnt he treat himself in his homeland?

.....Keep sounding wild & defeated, IT NEVER STOPS THE OBVIOUS FACT THAT ALAIGBO IS THE WORST PLACE TO LIVE IN NIGERIA, (ALSO EVIDENT WHILE THE NATIVES RUN AWAY FOR LIVING)!!!
Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by ShineIt: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
Here's the drug pusher's indictment. How we wish the Americans did us a favour then by jailing his monkey azz.
Here it is folks, Tinubu's forfeiture.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by plaindealer: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
rozayx5:

Re: Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US by plaindealer: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It: Here's the drug pusher's indictment. How we wish the Americans did us a favour then by jailing his monkey azz.
Here it is folks, Tinubu's forfeiture.

Beaf beat you to that fake alaba photo copy rubbish. iboes and 419 sha..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal / Senators Seeking To Topple State Governors / Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.