Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (154564 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) / Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? / What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 06, 2013
donsimon2012: do u kno of any gud african country where i cn study medicine or any other medical course hitch free on a budget of 500,000. naira per annum. tanx
sudan
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by princeFAD: 7:06am On Oct 06, 2013
realone2012: Please Help.....Which Country do you think is really okay for me to do my Msc in Statistics with a very 'limited' budget? where their SOL is not so high and they have good Unis....Thanks Guyz
If you finish with at least second class upper, apply to the university of oslo. You enjoy free tuition, you can work while studying to take care of your accommodation and feeding. And high chance of securing job after finishing.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by ghettodreamz(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2013
Kamardiran: sudan

Sorry na your name. If you no get beta advice to give why can't you just waka pass. Na wa for some people sha!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by twaintoy(f): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2013
okpara ugo:

I burst into laughter on seeing the name.. ''Jonathan King Limited''.

You really dont need an agent to travel. All you need is information...
Alright then, but can u give me the needed accurate informations about canada immigration? Would appreciate it. Thanks
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by vladimiros: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2013
This thread should be renamed too

"Unambitious Nigerians lets Unite and look for a Country to Run too"

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by ghettodreamz(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2013
vladimiros: This thread should be renamed too

Sorry, na brain you use type this so, or na ya anux? D way some ppl de reason sha

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by twaintoy(f): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2013
rafcrown: @twaintoy
Why processing your Canadian visa through an agent when you are well educated.Try and study it properly and apply direct.
Ok. Can you put me through?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Btruth: 7:19am On Oct 06, 2013
I think Germany too should make that list. The most richest country in Europe though.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by vladimiros: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2013
ghettodreamz:

Sorry, na brain you use type this so, or na ya anux? D way some ppl de reason sha

No i used common sense

you people are talking about going here or there, but do they want you?

THE ANSWER IS NO..

maybe you have never been outside Nigeria to see what some of our naija boys are doing to embarass us..all in the name of going abroad

I visited my aunt in new York in 2011 and saw Nigerians with degrees in law as taxi drivers

we all want to travel abroad but we are stupid

if we just stay and think, thatnk God my father passed the opportunity to go abroad cuz he thinks he would make it here and did, his friends who left to Uk think my Father is making back deal with Government.. it just sad and pathetic

WHATEVER THE MIND CAN CONCEIVE AND BELIEVE THE MIND CAN ACHIEVE.. nigeria is not perfect, BUT I AM MAKING IT!

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by twaintoy(f): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2013
sanniemoe:

Jonathan King is the biggest scam of all.i know that company,that guy is a what I call corporate fraud... u can gather all the infoa u want here and do it urself
But how do i do it myself? Am getting married in some couple of months.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2013
vladimiros: This thread should be renamed too

See this one talking..

Anyway, enjoy your life expectancy of 49 years while people that migrate to Canada for example will have a life expectancy of 82 years.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by ghettodreamz(m): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2013
vladimiros:

No i used common sense

you people are talking about going here or there, but do they want you?

THE ANSWER IS NO..

maybe you have never been outside Nigeria to see what some of our naija boys are doing to embarass us..all in the name of going abroad

I visited my aunt in new York in 2011 and saw Nigerians with degrees in law as taxi drivers

we all want to travel abroad but we are stupid

if we just stay and think, thatnk God my father passed the opportunity to go abroad cuz he thinks he would make it here and did, his friends who left to Uk think my Father is making back deal with Government.. it just sad and pathetic

WHATEVER THE MIND CAN CONCEIVE AND BELIEVE THE MIND CAN ACHIEVE.. nigeria is not perfect, BUT I AM MAKING IT!

You are still using ur anux and not common sense. How does traveling abroad makes one unambitious? Thank God you dragged your aunt into this, does that make her unambitious too?

For the fact that some are driving taxis in TX doesn't mean there are no Nigerians doing well for themselves in that same TX, how much more other countries around the world. Besides who says Taxi no be job? That same taxi one of the current richest men in Nigeria once drove some years back while he was also in Yankee. B
Who says Taxi no be job? Ole lo ba omo je. Besides, isn't peace of mind and security of life a good thing? How much of that do you enjoy back home at d moment?

Generalisation is a big offence and the fact that you are making it back at home doesn't mean others should follow suit instead of traveling wherever they could make it BIG. Note there are huge differences btw making it and making it BIG.

In addition, for the fact you making it back home doesn't mean others are destined to make it in Nigeria too. It's all about destinies and knowing God's will for your life and making the right move in the right direction at the right time.

So, therefore, stop the generalisation and stop calling people names, sound myopic of you and makes one think you reason shallowly.

Al d best!

12 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by dheaven: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2013
With the N800,000 total expenses you want to use in travelling to other countries use it to relocate to a town in Nigeria (not city) you will be living big in the town plus fresh air and natural foods for your enjoyment.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by vladimiros: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2013
ghettodreamz:

You are still using ur anux and not common sense. How does traveling abroad makes one unambitious? Thank God you dragged your aunt into this, does that make her unambitious too?

For the fact that some are driving taxis in TX doesn't mean there are no Nigerians doing well for themselves in that same TX, how much more other countries around the world. Generalisation is a big offence and the fact that you are making it back at home doesn't mean others should follow suit instead of traveling wherever they could make it BIG. Note there are huge differences btw making it and making it BIG.

In addition, for the fact you making it back home doesn't mean others are destined to make it in Nigeria too. It's all about destinies and knowing God's will for your life and making the right move in the right direction at the right time.

So, therefore, stop the generalisation and stop calling people names, sound myopic of you and makes one think you reason shallowly.

Al d best!

NAME OF THIS THREAD IS TOP TO COUNTRIES TO MIGRATE TOO

check the meaning of Migrate in ur dictionary

My Aunt is one of the 99% Nigerians who believed in travelling abroad, its her decision not mine
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Chars1289: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2013
twaintoy: But how do i do it myself? Am getting married in some couple of months.
https://www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/416
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by ghettodreamz(m): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2013
vladimiros:

NAME OF THIS THREAD IS TOP TO COUNTRIES TO MIGRATE TOO

check the meaning of Migrate in ur dictionary

My Aunt is one of the 99% Nigerians who believed in travelling abroad, its her decision not mine

Ok, no p. U have won, no time for arguments. Time is money.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by lilryder(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2013
what is the cost of living in Canada or going there to study pls I need to know: 1
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2013
lil_ryder: what is the cost of living in Canada or going there to study pls I need to know: 1
http://www.educationau-incanada.ca/educationau-incanada/template-gabarit/education_cost-cout_education.aspx
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by WildChild00(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2013
The truth is that Norway is easy, via schooling things, but securing admission is quit difficut, one has to have a 2:1 degree to secure a place for masters degree studies, and geting the visa, on has to transfer some amount of Norwagian koron to a student body's account, to assure that you can take care of all living expenses wen you arrive in Norway for your studies, despite it is tuition fee in Norway, undergraduate is mostly held in their language. From what i learnt, the said sum of money should be like 2.5 million Nigeria naira equlivalent. I.e. 48,000knone I might be wrong in conversion. With all this the interview @ the embassy in Abuja is just a formality, all they want to see and hear is that you have been able to transfer that amount of money for your living expenses.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Chars1289: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2013
twaintoy: Ok. Can you put me through?
Log on to
https://www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/416
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2013
tuntoks: New Zealand is a great country to migrate to if you don't mind the distance from naija. its about 26hrs in-flight journey but believe me the move is worthwhile. There are a lot of skilled professionals needed here and migrating is quite easy if you have the experience and skills. No language test is required like the likes for australia or canada as long as your studies were carried out in english but bear in mind that nigerian qualifications are not recognized by the immigration new zealand so you have to do a qualification assessment (or conversion if you will say). Like i said, the process is quite easy and if you've really got the skills you might be here in 8 months time. smiley grin
Wat kind of skills exactly?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by slimmingcare(f): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2013
Ah ah these countries are not better off Nigeria.May God give our leaders the spirit of followership

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by ATMCARD2(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2013
braine:

Lol• But why would you employ an Electrician for something you probably could have done yourself•
.Bro,itz nt like Nigeria whr pple mess up.I recalld ma last tym in CANADA(a beautiful country) u dn't hv any ryt 2 tamper wit d facilities,whether gas,heater,water pipes,electrical faults etc,if u're nt certified n even b4 they carry out sm repairs or dispose ur waste bin,if exposed,u must insure them.Nigeria is stl far bt i believe 1 day we wl get there.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by ghettodreamz(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2013
For info about NEW ZEALAND, check the links below;

http://newzealand.govt.nz/

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/

For long term skills shortage list of job categories in NEW Zealand, check this;

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rdonlyres/063ECB35-F5D5-44D8-8325-7041A727A9D5/0/INZ109311February2013.pdf.

For Immediate skills shortage list, check this;

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rdonlyres/89185A40-27D3-41F4-84BE-30129920411D/0/ISSL.pdf

For Canterburry skill shortage list, check this;

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rdonlyres/6E0E1E3B-0029-4146-8631-9C890E64CFA7/0/canterburyskillshortagelist.pdf

Just navigate from one page to another for detailed info. Pls, note; I am not in NZ and got this links thru Google, I hope this help.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by PaKen: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2013
UK nko? the home of ndi ofe mmanu

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by akinladejo: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2013
This is the contact. Send her your cv and she will get back to you on your points and every other details you need. shivani@canreach.com
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by WildChild00(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2013
For those wishing to go studying in places like New Zealand, you can apply for a New Zealand's government scholarship for either Post graduate, under graduate, and diploma, and Nigerians are welcome to apply too, the only thing is that you must sign agreement as part of the New Zealand government rules that you must return back to Nigeria after complection of the program via scholarship for atleast 2 yrs, to develop your home country. See link

http://www.aid.govt.nz/funding-and-contracts/scholarships/types-scholarship/new-zealand-development-scholarships

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by ATOYEJE(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2013
One day i would migrate to one of dse country and say bye bye to dc hell on Earth call 9ja
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by twaintoy(f): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by vladimiros: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2013
ATOYEJE: One day i would migrate to one of dse country and say bye bye to dc hell on Earth call 9ja

Bye then, why can;t you leave now...

soon the weak would leave and those of us doing well here would move it forward

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Spanish Student Visas / STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.