Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,000 members, 7,859,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

***total Love*** - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ***total Love*** (64122 Views)

Total Love / STORY: Babe In Total Control / Total Financial Freedom For All Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hameenat94:
thankGOd Tony no die oh.d egusi soup don enter belle wella buh y amnesia?

Its necessary, he used his head to hit the floor. No make ds amnesia cause indigestion of the amala and egusi with eran igbe ooh..
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
heywhy.kum:
Amnesia? Dan, shey dat is now why you said I sud not fall in love with him.. *tears*

Lol.. Abi na..
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hmmn... Just went through some researches about AMNESIA, edited, modified, suited it and added some things updating by 4:30pm

Macdashwa, please comment b4 u leave..

-T.Dan-
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
-74-

Amnesia meaning "without" is a deficit in
memory caused by brain damage, disease, or
psychological trauma. Amnesia can also be
caused temporarily by the use of various
sedatives and hypnotic drugs. Essentially,
amnesia is loss of memory. The memory can be either wholly or partially lost due to the
extent of damage that was caused. There
are two main types of amnesia: retrograde
amnesia and anterograde amnesia.
Retrograde amnesia is the inability to retrieve information that was acquired before a particular date, usually the date of an
accident or operation. In some cases the
memory loss can extend back decades, while
in others the person may lose only a few
months of memory. Anterograde amnesia is
the inability to transfer new information from
the short-term store into the long-term store.
People with this type of amnesia cannot
remember things for long periods of time.
These two types are not mutually exclusive.
Both can occur within a patient at one time.
Case studies, such as that of patient R.B.,
show that both types of amnesia can occur
simultaneously. Case studies also show that
amnesia is typically associated with damage to
the medial temporal lobe. In addition, specific
areas of the hippocampus are involved with memory. Research has also
shown that when areas of the diencephalon
are damaged, amnesia can occur.
In people suffering with amnesia the ability to
recall immediate information is still retained, and they may still be
able to form new memories. However, a severe
reduction in the ability to learn new material
and retrieve old information can be observed.
Patients can learn new procedural knowledge.
In addition, priming can assist amnesiacs in the
learning of fresh non-declarative knowledge.
Amnesic patients also retain substantial
intellectual, linguistic, and social skill despite
profound impairments in the ability to recall
specific information encountered in prior
learning episodes.

'Therefore, I'm sorry the man you brought hit his head on the floor, the pressure was too much that he has amnesia and has forgotten everything about him, including his name.' The Doctor uttered.

'Ha.. What do we do about this now?' Mr Akinola asked pitifully.

"The only thing is to get thing that will make him remember his pasts, like if he has a wife, children and maybe songs that he loves and other things." The Doctor explained.

'How do I get them... A man that doesn't even know where he's from.' Mr Akinola uttered.

'This is serious!' The Doctor smiled and rested his back on the chair.

••••

Damilola and Dolapo were together in the living room discussing about Funke and Gloria when they heard shouts of inside.

"What's happening?" Dolapo asked Dami.

They started panting and rushed inside.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
heywhy.kum:

Shey make I prepare am 4 u? I can't laugh ooh @ ollyboy, so u sabi Yoruba lyk dt....

me na typical yoruba gal oh
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
T.DAN UPDATE SOMETYN OH
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Its necessary, he used his head to hit the floor. No make ds amnesia cause indigestion of the amala and egusi with eran igbe ooh..
@ll d thing self don settle 4 belle
Re: ***total Love*** by Macdashwa(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
*clears throat*9ce work T.Dan.i've bin a silent 4lowa nt until u caught mi.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Macdashwa: *clears throat*9ce work T.Dan.i've bin a silent 4lowa nt until u caught mi.

Thanks 4 ds comment, dnt stp ere oh.. Happy u wrote ds down. U are dah best!
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hameenat94:
@ll d thing self don settle 4 belle

Lol, so u no pity person wey get amnesia.. O ma se ooh, ppl wicked sha..
Re: ***total Love*** by Macdashwa(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Thumbs up guy amma 4low u til d end*bumpa 2 bumpa*lolz
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
-75-

Damilola and Dolapo rushed inside, and traced where the noise was coming from. It was the Queen and other female maids wailing, the King just gave up. "Just like that?" Dolapo uttered and the feather-like hand fan she was holding dropped.

Damilola felt dizzy and fell on the floor immediately. The great man is gone...

••••

Tony was in the Akinolas' living room all alone looking around. Mr Akinola came out with his family members and introduced him to all of them. He was happy to see them all although he couldn't remember all what had happened to him in the past. He greeted them with love.

Esther was the first daughter of the family who's of the same age with Tony. She is a tall and fat lady, she loved eating so much and turned it to hubby, she was working with a great company on the city through his father's intervention.

Boluwatife, the secong daughter, she has also completed her studies and had served. Very beautiful and dress-sensed, she had no friend except the guy she was in a relationship with, Abiola.

The last daughter is Foluke. Just in her final year in a private university. She was well known for her long and dark hair and was also beautiful.

The only son of the family, Durodola. He's a young and ugly guy. He resembled his father but his father isn't as ugly as he is. He loves playing BasketBall and some other games, also in the University, 200 level Engineering.

••••

The whole Kingdom turned sour, everyone sad and everywhere quiet. Two great people in the Kingdom died the same day, the king and............

...To be continued...
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
And... I need ur comments here, let's see who'll predict d next person..

In no gd lyk ds ooh.. Ferking and Switgoody plz I need ur comments.. Thanks!

Love u all

-T.Dan-
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Macdashwa: Thumbs up guy amma 4low u til d end*bumpa 2 bumpa*lolz

Oya.. Ama ready 4 it, make we no head 2 hell sha..
Re: ***total Love*** by Winnie1950(f): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Wow wow wow............ Temitope darling, you are doing great and i hope we hit the front page soon.
Re: ***total Love*** by delepaul(m): 12:30am On Dec 03, 2013
@Hameenat and T.Dan..una don fall my hand ooo..i wan follow una chop meat na and una don finish am..SHIT

*sees Queen xtar with lacasera* grabs it 4rm her*..Make i use dis 1 compensate myself

@T.Dan...i need maltina tutu

@Queen xtar..Don't cry, i will get u cabin buscuit and iced water
Re: ***total Love*** by delepaul(m): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2013
Winnie1950: Wow wow wow............ Temitope darling, you are doing great and i hope we hit the front page soon.
Be careful, d Guy is married oooo...
Re: ***total Love*** by Florblu(f): 5:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Ohhh!av missed alot.glad 2b bak.@Dan,kip d flag flying*MUAH*
Re: ***total Love*** by D9ty7(m): 6:33am On Dec 03, 2013
dele-paul:

*sees Queen xtar with lacasera* grabs it 4rm her*..Make i use dis 1 compensate myself

Ogbeni u beta return the lacasera back to Queen nw or neva.
Don't you knw she is feeling sumhw, and i gave her d lacasera so she'll be ok. Return it o.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2013
Winnie1950: Wow wow wow............ Temitope darling, you are doing great and i hope we hit the front page soon.

Lol... I hp so 2.. U re a darling...
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:08am On Dec 03, 2013
dele-paul:

Be careful, d Guy is married oooo...

Haha.. Lool, me b single ooh.. Winnie no worry, u be darling grin
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2013
Florblu: Ohhh!av missed alot.glad 2b bak.@Dan,kip d flag flying*MUAH*

Don't worry, u gonna catch up grin welcome dearie
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2013
dele-paul:
@Hameenat and T.Dan..una don fall my hand ooo..i wan follow una chop meat na and una don finish am..SHIT

Y u no take d cabin biscuit and chilled water... Take everything sef, in 30 minutes tym, everyone excluding u will be served with meat-pie and ice cream... grin
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2013
U guys no answer ma question sef... #Upd8n soon#
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2013
dele-paul:

u no talk early na.no vex.ma bi nu
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Lol, so u no pity person wey get amnesia.. O ma se ooh, ppl wicked sha..
i pity am.i no go eat again?
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2013
Temitope Daniel: U guys no answer ma question sef... #Upd8n soon#
i think Tony.na winne work na
Re: ***total Love*** by Abbey2580: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2013
*Still following* Dan.. Just lost my aunt, dtz y I wasn't here, but made sure I endorsed ds thread b4 I left.. *Later*

I tink say na Tony.. Or wu?
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2013
Abbey2580: *Still following* Dan.. Just lost my aunt, dtz y I wasn't here, but made sure I endorsed ds thread b4 I left.. *Later*

I tink say na Tony.. Or wu?

Thanks bro.... I'm sorry about the loss ooh! Thanks... SALUTE..
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2013
I'll update by 12:00pm.. Plz bear with me..

Seback and Miz-expensive.. I can see u viewing this thread, I nid ur comments plz..
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2013
-76-

Two great ppl of the Kingdom died the same day. The King and Omisola, the midwife. The whole Kingdom and villages under and within it were calm and quiet, everyone mourning their death.

••••

Tony became like a son to the Akinola and started living with them. He started working with Mr Akinola, he went to school while he was in the Kingdom. He had no idea about what his past was at all but continued his life in Ibadan.

••••

Å WËÊ»K LÃTÊ®

GLORIA AND FUNKE continued living in that village, it was a rainy morning, Funke felt ill and was vomiting, her eyes turned white and wasn't alright. The old woman continued staring at her and later called her to tell her she was pregnant. She was surprised, her friend was also afraid and surprised that she was pregnant.

She was encouraged by the old woman, not quite far from then, some men arrived from the King of that village to tell the old man woman she has some visitors in her house. The King requested her to follow those man to come and explain herself. She was rough-handled and wasn't considered as an old woman. They got to the King where they met him and the priest seated discussing about the bad things be falling the village.

The old woman was told to kneel before them and started explaining herself. "The whole village has turned upside down, things aren't going the way they should. The oracle said their are some strangers in this village, received by you." The priest explained.

'Yes, it true but they aren't the one causing all this..'

'Shut up! The King shouted. "You know the price for this that you've done, they'll be thrown into the evil forest!" He exclaimed.

'No, my King. Don't do this..' The woman begged.

'I've done this and I'm not your King.' He addressed her.

It was in the evening after several beating and maltreatment, the two friends were banished from the village.

••••

TEN YEARS LATER....

They got to another village after that ten years, Funke has given birth then, to Darasimi while the new Queen of the Kingdom, Damilola has given birth to Ruth. That same year they all gave birth that Gloria gave birth to Daniel too.

Gloria married when she got to the new village to a young handsome guy. Life was not easy for the two of them after they left their Kingdom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Shattered Glass / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) / Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.