Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,852 members, 7,851,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

***total Love*** - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ***total Love*** (64069 Views)

Total Love / STORY: Babe In Total Control / Total Financial Freedom For All Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
gringringringrin

Please at this juncture, if you've never commented, I need ur comments now.

I want us 2 rub minds together, suggest, discuss before I drop another update by 5:00pm.

1) Did Darasimi die?

2)If she died, do you think when the princess and her friends are discovered, they'll be set free?

3)How do you think the secret behind Ray and Tony being twins will be revealed?

4)What mistake have you noticed so far, please drop it so that I can ammend.

LOVE U ALL, YOU ARE DARLINGS! cool
Re: ***total Love*** by Ozymog: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
wink

Np, I guess you were the one that said I shouldn't start with it now... I want to end this story, it'll soon end...*within a week..

My Oga no vexing, I be wan finish that other stori "no matter what", don finish am since. Ya suspense tooooo much na somethin to enjoy y I de wait for Ya upd8
Re: ***total Love*** by Ozymog: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Temitope Daniel U is too much no mistake carry the go.
Feofle oya comment make our Oga T.Dan upd8
Re: ***total Love*** by kingphilip(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ehiblessing oya comment now
Re: ***total Love*** by PreciousBeauty(f): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
I've seen mistakes in spellings sha bt can't remember dem o, cos of d interest i hv in d story....... Plss kip it up..... @ ur back till d end. smileysmiley can't wait till 5pm.. It's far o.
Re: ***total Love*** by slimbimaz(f): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
I believe that darasimi wil not die. I believe!, i believe!!, i believe!!!. **mind shaking**
And to you, T. Dan, more ink to your pen, and more gbosa to ur face. Lots of love
Re: ***total Love*** by Abbey2580: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Huh? Gunshot?? Daniel! Come and update. Plz!
Re: ***total Love*** by roilnoble(f): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
Darasimi can't die,else what is d rationale behind d title and I dnt think temitope will kill adeola and also kill dara (just kidding) well I m aggresively waiting 4 update
Re: ***total Love*** by SOREB: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Darasimi die ke, impossicant. Actor no dey die

Damilola and her friends will definitely pay for their sins, no sinner will go unpunished.

Daniel come and mark my script and pls download now 5pm too far
Re: ***total Love*** by Akinpelumi01(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Gunshot bawo? Daniel! Okay, I don surrender cheesy, come update am now. Had I know I should have come to read this by 5:30pm.. grin

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by Lakeshizu(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
Temitope come and update o angry angry angry angry........
Re: ***total Love*** by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
On your 11th update on page 0.. It should be taiwo, Kehinde and Aarin.. Not Idowu.. Try and change it...
Re: ***total Love*** by Dchiefpriest(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
***appears on d tread dancin skelewuu*** yea i don catch upp.hmmm DANIEL my name sake ,gud job boss....ama waitn 4 updation....
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Gunshot was heard
Tip-toeing into the thread, why are people sad Just saw LogDwhiz correcting me, it has been ammended immediately!

Lakeshizu, sad? Please don't be.. Updating soon.

I'll attend to the comments of everyone later, lemme start typn but I want you all to check back 5:00pm, I mean it, from 4:55- 5:05pm I'd have updated..

#love u all#
Re: ***total Love*** by mayor10(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
The gunshot I think should be from the policemen ...that were trailing the kidnappers from skul..but stil here. Dying of suspense
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Temitope Daniel: gringringringrin

I want us 2 rub minds together, suggest, discuss before I drop another update by 5:00pm.

1) Did Darasimi die?

2)If she died, do you think when the princess and her friends are discovered, they'll be set free?

dara wont die. D princess nd her frnds will definitely b caught.only Omisola daughter(seun) so she will cum 4rm nowia 2 say d truth.waitin

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by ollyboy009(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Temitope Daniel: gringringringrin

1) Did Darasimi die?

heheheeeeee,still watching ur back dude. Darasimi will not die,d gunshot has already confirm dat. Darasimi and her friends will b called and dealt with because d king will soon realise that she is not her daughter.D queen will probably b sentenced.
Twinz issue Only seun can do d magic here (omosola's daugter) cos she remains d only person dat knos about d story and still living.
Mistake so far I notice typo errors and incomplete or incorrect sentences at some points. Dose cud av resulted from fast-typing mode. Above all, I say thumb up guy! You are d bomb...............****Relaxation mode: expecting DAN while chopping cola******
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
mayor10: The gunshot I think should be from the policemen ...that were trailing the kidnappers from skul..but stil here. Dying of suspense

Lol.. Policemen.. My mouth will be closed oh.. I won't disclose anything buh policemen sha...... Hmmn... cool
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hameenat94:
dara wont die. D princess nd her frnds will definitely b caught.only Omisola daughter(seun) so she will cum 4rm nowia 2 say d truth.waitin

Someone was shot, on her heart grin, she won't die? gringringringringringrincheesy

C ds Hameenat oh.. Lolz
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
ollyboy009:
heheheeeeee,still watching ur back dude. Darasimi will not die,d gunshot has already confirm dat. Darasimi and her friends will b called and dealt with because d king will soon realise that she is not her daughter.D queen will probably b sentenced.
Twins issue?? i guess only gloria,funke and daniel can exposed dat.
Mistake so far I notice typo errors and incomplete or incorrect sentences at some point. Dats cud av resulted from fast-typing mode. Above all, I say thumb up guy! You are bomb...............****Relaxation mode: expecting DAN while chopping cola******

Hmmmn.... Relax wella, cola? For my thread. Order for suya na.. *winks*
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dchiefpriest: ***appears on d tread dancin skelewuu*** yea i don catch upp.hmmm DANIEL my name sake ,gud job boss....ama waitn 4 updation....

I'm ur namesake? Wao.. Welcome, come pick seat beside Hameenat...
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
-89-

A GUNSHOT WAS HEARD.

••••

Since the incidence of the acid has happened, Daniel had been following Darasimi around the school with the help of one of his room mates. They both sat to discuss ways of saving her from problem. Emmanuel, his room mate brought different ideas of knowing who the people had been trailing her and the ways to deal with them all. They've started going around with camera to record and take pictures as their evidence. Daniel had gone back to the palace too to pick the car that was brought for him by the King in case something will happen.

"Guy, are you this crazy for love?" Emmanuel asked him wondering as he got down from the parked car.

'Sure, but you'll help me a lot..' He uttered.

"Sure now, I've started helping you." Emmanuel replied.

'Not only that, I want you to help me to be sleeping behind her hostel for like a month.' He uttered.

'What! Na me dey date her!' Emmanuel shouted.

"We'll be sleeping in my car, no problem." He replied.

'No.. I still don't want that. Its not ideal, if you die because of her, who told you she won't marry again!' Emmanuel convinced.

"I know but I must still protect her." He replied.

'We both know that the security of the hostel is now tough, if at all anyone wants to catch her, it should be in the afternoon and we'll always follow her.' Emmanuel said.

'But this work will be tiresome. We won't have rest?' Dan laughed.

"Na you wey wan protect now." Emma laughed.

It was Monday morning, Darasimi was off to the lecture hall, dressed in a pencil jeans and fitted blouse. She had her handbag on her and was looking beautiful. Everywhere was quiet and people were scanty. The guys got down from the car and drugged her into the car and ran off.

They were behind the hostel as quick as possible and had been following her till they saw what happened. They zoomed off after the car immediately, looking so afraid. "Should we call the police?" Emmanuel asked.

'No..'

'Why not the policemen?' He asked trembling with fear.

" I don't have any number that leads there now! They'll be late sef. You know too, we don't know what they'd have done before those useless policemen arrive! Are those stuffs in the booth?" He shouted reducing his speed so that he won't be suspected.

'Yes. Stop shouting jurh, I'm dead afraid, running after hired killers with just siren radio and bangers.' He shivered.

They got her to an uncompleted building as wished and tied her with a rope against a
pillar at the second floor. They got a place
that was very quiet and no one will ever
believe some one was there.
The princess and her friends were already
gathered there also and rounded her up,
staring at her angrily. The boss of the hired
assassins already stood at Dara's from
laughing wickedly, Darasimi's vision was
blurred then and couldn't see properly.

Daniel and Emmanuel were by the bush side. "I guess they want to kill her now!" Emmanuel shivered.

They lighted a banger stick with them and threw if further. The radio siren was also gotten and everything turned out to be as if the policemen were around.

A GUNSHOT WAS HEARD.

It was a banger sound but everyone dismissed immediately and on hearing the siren, they didn't wait but all ran away. Emmanuel was busy recording and taking pictures from where they were so as to use as an evidence for the policemen.

They waited for a little time and could see from where they were hiding that everyone had ran away, they ran up and untied her, straight to the hospital and picked things that can serve as their evidences.

••••

Emmanuel and Daniel were at the reception discussing about all that happened that day.

"But you are rather brave and strong. For us to have followed and use bangers as our gun and dismiss them all. But I'm still eager about something. Do you think the policemen would listen to this?" Emmanuel asked

'Why won't they? We have our evidences. The pictures, video, the handbag of the princess we met at the scene too.' He replied.

"But, we might have died if not for God's mercy, using a banger and trailing hired-killers." Emmanuel said still shivering.

'Its God's mercy. I don't have any policeman's number and before we start describing everything, and before they'd get there the man at her front might have killed her, she might have died if we'd not been following her!' He uttered, his heartbeat still beating at a fast rate.

The Doctor came out to them. Both stood up at him immediately. "Was she drugged?" The Doctor asked.

'Yes ma, she was.' Dan quickly replied.

'Hmmn..' The Doctor sighed.

"Can I see her parents?" She asked.

'You can tell us anything.' Emmanuel said.

'I'm sorry..'

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by Dchiefpriest(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

I'm ur namesake? Wao.. Welcome, come pick seat beside Hameenat...
yesoooo my namesake tankx alot 4 d seat oooo , see me sitdown wit Hameena! Omg ,my own don beta ermm TDAN come nd clear dis suspenceooo cos i can do funny tins wen am on suspence......funny tins lyk erm ....i coment my reserv.*winks* **** rings my hand around Hameena's neck nd gives her a french k**s ****
Re: ***total Love*** by kingphilip(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
This wasn't our bargain now dis update seems lng because of the former one u added to it plz come on n give us some more
Re: ***total Love*** by slimbimaz(f): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
ghen ghen cry
stl balancing well for more updates, *popcorn eating mode activated* wink
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dchiefpriest: yesoooo my namesake tankx alot 4 d seat oooo , see me sitdown wit Hameena! Omg ,my own don beta ermm TDAN come nd clear dis suspenceooo cos i can do funny tins wen am on suspence......funny tins lyk erm ....i coment my reserv.*winks* **** rings my hand around Hameena's neck nd gives her a french k**s ****

Lol... Sha take am easy..
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
kingphilip: This wasn't our bargain now dis update seems lng because of the former one u added to it plz come on n give us some more

Serious? Okay ba3 low oh. Tryn 2 charge.

slim_bimaz: ghen ghen cry
stl balancing well for more updates, *popcorn eating mode activated* wink

Oya continue eating, guess I'll update soon, ba3 low....
Re: ***total Love*** by miss2895(f): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
DANIEL!!! Tis is not fair, u stop @ scenes wit a lot of suspense nice 1 sha, pls update soon ooo and i hope he wont jst go to d police to report cos she is d king's daughter u dnt xpect him to allow his child go to jail, its best it is jept a secret @least till wen damilola's own is revealed, anyway u ar d writer u can write it hw eva u deem fit dis ar jst my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by abimbs: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mr T Dan i beg come update o.
Re: ***total Love*** by abimbs: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mr T Dan i beg come update o.
Dnt mind pricess cuz owu iya gbon lomo ma ran (like mother like Daugther
Re: ***total Love*** by Horpybabe(f): 12:42am On Dec 07, 2013
*yawns* i don reach una place. T.dan u 1 in a million
Re: ***total Love*** by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:23am On Dec 07, 2013
*Heaves a Heavy sigh of relief*
Hmm,, I finally caught up with you guys...
This story is suspense filled, intriguing and interesting... I so much love it.. Thumbs up bro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Shattered Glass / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) / Saved By Amnesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.