Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid (3455 Views)

Ambode With Lai Mohammed, D'banj At The Flag Off Of One Lagos Fiesta - Photos / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
I also heard that the people that attended his flag off campaign in Onitsha were not paid to increase the number, they actually came of their own free will, he is quite a popular man. But really why won't people attend after what this man has done for us (Igbos). I must say that his actions are commendable.
I conducted an assessment on all these candidates and to be honest, Dr Ifeanyi Ubah seems to be the most suitable for that position, he is not a selfish man.
What's your opinion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBDsXXPX3Xs
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ifeanyi Ubah is bad market and therefore not sellable.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by malele(m): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
oge101: I also heard that the people that attended his flag off campaign in Onitsha were not paid to increase the number, they actually came of their own free will, he is quite a popular man. But really why won't people attend after what this man has done for us (Igbos). I must say that his actions are commendable.
I conducted an assessment on all these candidates and to be honest, Dr Ifeanyi Ubah seems to be the most suitable for that position, he is not a selfish man.
What's your opinion?

What has he done for IGBO people
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by ik4life: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ifeanyi ubah all d way
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by akpomeme(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
He who remembers the poor, the poor and everyday people of your state will remember you when you need them. God bless you Ifeanyi Ubah
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
malele:

What has he done for IGBO people

HE SINGLE HANDEDLY BUILT THE BIGGEST CHURCH CATHEDRAL FOR THE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY IN NNEWI.
HE RELEASED AND AIR LIFTED OVER 400 NIGERIAN CITIZENS HELD AND ABANDONED IN CHINESE JAILS BACK TO NIGERIA
HE ALSO MADE SURE THAT GREAT NUMBER OF CORPERS INCLUDING IGBOS IN THE NORTH WERE FLOWN BACK TO THEIR VARIOUS EASTHERN LOCATIONS FOR SAFETY
LET US NOT FORGET THE LADIPO MARKET SITUATION
AND A LOT MORE
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Dkobo(m): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
One love
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
I can see real voters in the crowd ....not the noise makers here on NL.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Dkobo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dont mind them!
Ebebuchukwu uzo eje be go!
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by mekaboy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
akpomeme: He who remembers the poor, the poor and everyday people of your state will remember you when you need them. God bless you Ifeanyi Ubah

If the poor feel they are, they should wait till uba becomes governor then they will know what poverty is. GOD Forbid he becomes gov of my state. Shame no go gree met tlk, because I know he will be a constant disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Dereformer(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Truth be told. Ifeanyi Uba is the most serious contender for the governorship position. I am not his fan any way.

Before now, most people from nnewi will tell you ifeanyi is not going anywhere. But today, bros the story has changed. Ifeanyi ubah is the name in everybody's mouth. Never in all my life have i seen initial HATRED turn to real Love.

I live very close to his house at otolo. Believe me, it is a meca of sorts.

Even if this man loses this election, I have learnt a life time leason from him, which is 'never give up'.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Ifeanyi Ubah is bad market and therefore not sellable.
I hope you're prepared to Jump into the Lagoon, by the time he's declared winner in Nov!
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
INNO18: I hope you're prepared to Jump into the Lagoon, by the time he's declared winner in Nov!
See this one self wey won go Brazil next year. Brazil ko, Ethiopia ni.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
payless: See this one self wey won go Brazil next year. Brazil ko, Ethiopia ni.
i have my reasons for wanting Him, i know you'd like Ngige to rule, me too, buh there's something i just like about the Guy.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Ikengawo: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
One of the most prolific money laundering thieves in the nations history. please, anambra for the sake of Igbo land don't elect this man as your governor. You were already cheated during the census and your allocation is already too low, don't elect a man that will cut it by half.

Be wise. We're ready for real change as a region, the state of Owelle Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ikemba Dim Ojukwu can't do better than this.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ikengawo: One of the most prolific money laundering thieves in the nations history. please, anambra for the sake of Igbo land don't elect this man as your governor. You were already cheated during the census and your allocation is already too low, don't elect a man that will cut it by half.

Be wise. We're ready for real change as a region, the state of Owelle Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ikemba Dim Ojukwu can't do better than this.
i'd rather have a governor that steals and yet performs, than have a governor that does nothing than hoard all the states treasury in Fidelity Bank.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by mekaboy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
INNO18: i'd rather have a governor that steals and yet performs, than have a governor that does nothing than hoard all the states treasury in Fidelity Bank.

After he steals all the money to settle his debt how much will be left to work?
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
mekaboy:

After he steals all the money to settle his debt how much will be left to work?
Chino let's not start ok?
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Ikengawo: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
INNO18: i'd rather have a governor that steals and yet performs, than have a governor that does nothing than hoard all the states treasury in Fidelity Bank.

what tells you he will perform? please be careful. I'm ashamed and disappointed by the 'choices' anambrans have, but this man is surely among the worst.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by danot1030: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
D GREATEST MISTAKE D ANAMBRAS WIL MAKE IS 2 VOTE DIS MAN IN AS D NEXT GOVERNOR. SOMONE CAN MARK MY WORD, D MAN IS NOT GOING INTO D GOVERNMENT HOUSE because OF D MASSES INTEREST BUT 2 LOOT D STATE TREASURY.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by mekaboy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
INNO18: Chino let's not start ok?

Who is chino?
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by mekaboy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
danot1030: D GREATEST D ANAMBRAS WIL MAKE IS 2 VOTE DIS MAN IN AS D NEXT GOVERNOR. SOM1 MARK MY WORD, D MAN IS NOT GOING INTO D GOVERNMENT HOUS COS OF MASSES INTEREST BUT LOOT D STATE TREASURY.

Its up to u and every right thinking anambarian to ensure it does not happen, because as for these his supporters, they already see themselves in brazil.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by asha80(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
the day this guy is declared winner is the day i know anambra is finished...just ask coscharis and kabila of congo.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by ik4life: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
Please my people tune to capital tv,it is on free air. It is tv channel of ifeanyi ubah campaign organization
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by agbameta: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
Cash n Carry politics, Cash n Carry candidates.... What's new?

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Donjazzy12(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
Now I know that Anambra people are the most foolish people of Igbo land. Everything has a price for an Anambra man.Yeye People.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by doctokwus: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Anambrarians must ask demselves how dey sunk so low 2 av d likes of Ifeanyi Ubah as a candidate for gov of d state.Dis man is disaster waiting to happen,if he ever ascends dat office,den all anambrarians must go and appease d gods to find out d enormous sin d state committed 2 av such a character as Ubah as gov.But am sure d gods still av a small iota of hope for d state so wud not allow it degenerate as low as d types of ubah.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Dkobo(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
Donjazzy12: Now I know that Anambra people are the most foolish people of Igbo land. Everything has a price for an Anambra man.Yeye People.
u are free to say what u like!
Ifeanyi u are already dia.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by akpomeme(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
doctokwus: Anambrarians must ask demselves how dey sunk so low 2 av d likes of Ifeanyi Ubah as a candidate for gov of d state.Dis man is disaster waiting to happen,if he ever ascends dat office,den all anambrarians must go and appease d gods to find out d enormous sin d state committed 2 av such a character as Ubah as gov.But am sure d gods still av a small iota of hope for d state so wud not allow it degenerate as low as d types of ubah.

You are scared and silly... Ifeanyi is a complete son of Anambra and well qualified to lead. Hide your head
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by pokur: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
oge101: I also heard that the people that attended his flag off campaign in Onitsha were not paid to increase the number, they actually came of their own free will, he is quite a popular man. But really why won't people attend after what this man has done for us (Igbos). I must say that his actions are commendable.
What's your opinion?

Dude,u lie n u know it.Most of Ifeanyi's crowd are bought n paid for.I know this cos am a unit executive of one of the groups purporting to promote Ubah's candidacy.We know how much is made available for the rent-a-crowd n gotv operations.
This is not the place to start airing our linens,but u urself know most peeps are just there for the largesse he's doling out n are not going to vote him.I know am not,tho I be from the same town.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Onlytruth(m): 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
One FACT about politics is that PEOPLE (not inanimate objects) make the final decisions about who should rule over them.
Some of the arguments being made against Ifeanyi Uba is insulting to Anambra state (HIS OWN STATE) and Nnewi (his town).

We were all in Nigeria when Chief Moshood Abiola won the presidential elections. If not for IBB and his plans to rule forever, Abiola would have become president and nothing would have happened. Meanwhile Abiola had a VERY BAD reputation spanning decades before he won that election. But one thing I respect the Yoruba for is that they know where to draw the lines. Once Abiola jumped into presidential race, ALL his sins where forgiven, and he got MAXIMUM support from most Yoruba. Abiola was fleecing Nigeria and owing a lot of debts too, but he was protected by the Yoruba elite and intelligentia. Had Abiola been Igbo, he would have been thrown to the wolves by his Igbo brothers (out of so called righteous anger which is often burn out of jealousy). When Yoruba tell us that we are "unsophisticated" in politics, we take offence, but they speak the truth. Truth hurts!

I will say this again. Ifeanyi Uba is more than qualified (going by Nigeria's constitution) to contest for the guber seat in Anambra state.
The only true recourse anyone opposing his candidacy has is to not vote for him at the polls. Folks should really cease and desist from insulting Anambra state and her peoples. Jealousy has much more to do with their hate of Uba than holy anger.
No one is decieved by these angers!
Nuff said.

Meanwhile, WHERE IS SOLUDO MY CANDIDATE? Answer: Disqualified by a selfish sitting governor. FACT! cool
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by ik4life: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
pokur:
Dude,u lie n u know it.Most of Ifeanyi's crowd are bought n paid for.I know this cos am a unit executive of one of the groups purporting to promote Ubah's candidacy.We know how much is made available for the rent-a-crowd n gotv operations.
This is not the place to start airing our linens,but u urself know most peeps are just there for the largesse he's doling out n are not going to vote him.I know am not,tho I be from the same town.
if you are sincere answer this,since you said you are one of the people renting crowd for him;the people you organized for the onitsha rally have they been paid,how much where they paid and who gave you the money to give your purported rented crowd?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'the Dark Side Of Nelson Mandela' By Andrew Bolt • Herald Sun • December 9, 2013 / Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State / Nigeria On A Self-rediscovery, Redemption Mission - DG Mining Cadastre Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.