Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,672 members, 7,844,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid (3461 Views)

Ambode With Lai Mohammed, D'banj At The Flag Off Of One Lagos Fiesta - Photos / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by DanAnyiam: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
biafranqueen: I just cry for my people sometimes I feel like I am wasting my time building what I am building for a group of people that will forgive someone for killing they own mother as long as they get something out of it. Look how Nigerians will even brag about Abiola a known CIA killer the people wanted him in because he campaigned like Ifey. Nigerians will come here and complain of slow or no progress but will keep voting in known criminals because they are master marketers and deceivers. I really now see why my father ran away from his homeland and keeps warning me that my people will disappoint me that Nigerians are corrupt from head to toe they are they own worst enemy, I am seeing it live, I never wanted to believe him even though it has been proven to me time and time again that the leaders are a reflection of the people. What a mentality it is so heart breaking cry
Nothing surprises me with Nigerians anymore. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
kingoflag: You wont vote Ngige for your own silly reasons, but youll vote Uba for an even sillier reason. Good going, buddy.

He said Nigige is a puppet. Are you hard of hearing ??
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by asha80(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
anyone that votes ifeanyi uba is backward thinker simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by akpomeme(m): 3:46am On Sep 24, 2013
asha 80: anyone that votes ifeanyi uba is backward thinker simple and short.

So who deserve the votes of the people? Obiano or NWOYE, Nigige abi Na you. I thought you all said IFEANYI is not considered in the mix of things at the onset. Now all you people are doing is to malign his name. He has shown tenacity and capacity to lead.
He has played politics in ways that your current leaders don't understand. IFEANYI for Governor!
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Onlytruth(m): 5:28am On Sep 24, 2013
Ok, let me make out some time to respond to some coconut heads in this thread. I didn't want to be dragged into this further, but I never shy away from a good fight.
So, bring it on! cool
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Onlytruth(m): 5:33am On Sep 24, 2013
slimghost:
Onlylies, go and sit down one place.[b] If the yardstick for supporting an empty tout like Ifeany Ubah is because you are from Nnewi then you need to reassess yourself! [/b]No sane true anambrarian would support a man like Ifeanyi Ubah to lead my beloved state. I 'd rather vote Ngige than this criminal!

For the records, MY candidate in this election is SOLUDO. It was Soludo last month, this month, and will remain Soludo on November.
Secondly, even if my yardstick for defending Ifeanyi Uba's candidature is because he is from Nnewi, I AM ENTITLED TO DO THAT. I shall address the mindset behind your accusation later on.
I would rather vote for Ifeanyi Uba than Ngige, and I shall give my reasons later.
Your name calling is infantile and banal. I take it you are a kid and I don't have time for kids in Nairaland. cool
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Onlytruth(m): 5:39am On Sep 24, 2013
secretcerish: i will vote ifeanyi uba because;

i dont want peter obi to continue to rule anambra through willie and apga, he is afraid that if another person comes in that all the phony investment he did with anambra funds in his name will leak.

i dont want Ngige because he told us he doesnt want to be controled by chris uba, bu i have watched him being controled by tinubu, on the floor of the senate he follows acn opporsition views even when they are irrational, i dont want apc to get their hands on anambra, ngige should go back and finish the mandate they gave him to senate!

pdp is still bickering and havent provded us with any candidate

soludo and lots of other people who showed interest in apga ticket where shooed off cos obi needs someone he can control.

ifeanyi uba is left following my elimination method, i dont want him initially but given the choices we have presently, i'll vote him!

I was beginning to think that only empty heads pervade Nairaland till I read your BRILLIANT summation.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! cheesy cool
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Onlytruth(m): 5:46am On Sep 24, 2013
asha 80: anyone that votes ifeanyi uba is backward thinker simple and short.

The backward thinkers I know are people who want to put a stamp of approval to political corruption, and invidious divisive legacy in Anambra state -arguably the most confident and accomodating Igbo state. If we allow them to succeed, Igboland is in GRAVE DANGER.
We are already divided, yet someone is mindlessly adding to that division just to save his corrupt hide.
Those of you who support this Obiano guy are the biggest threat to Igbo future.
Mark my words.

To think that you have the gumption to call others "backward thinker". lmao. undecided
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Onlytruth(m): 6:03am On Sep 24, 2013
biafranqueen: the truth is
a. You are voting for him because Obi pushed out Soludo

Not exactly. I am supporting Soludo and I hope that Ifeanyi Uba wins if Soludo is not my governor. I prefer an economically corrupt person to a POLITICALLY CORRUPT person. The EFCC is there to stop Uba if he messes with my state's money; as I want them to deal with Peter Obi for doing that and wanting to cover it by imposing his stooge.

b. Because he is from our town

Firstly, how old are you? You sound so infantile.
Secondly, are you REALLY from Nnewi because you sound very dumb; Nnewi girls are very smart cool.
Did you grow up in Nnewi? lol

You have not written one logical statement as to why this man should be our state Governor, all you are speaking of is emotional, cronyism and Mumu mentality. This is such an embarrassment to Igbos so because this man is promoting himself well your impressed. embarassed jealousy of Uba how and why a man with a company could not last a decade under his management ? That company would never last with ill gotten gains.
You people should stop dreaming just like in America the elite pick the winner he will not win. When he lose he will mobilize the youth with the last of his money and you will see the real cult master come out when they start rioting and burning every where.

I ask again, HOW OLD ARE YOU ? What do you know about LOGIC? Yes I insist that good ol jealousy is part of why some people in Anambra feel that Uba should not contest, but you wouldn't know that, would you? I shall state one example here later. Meanwhile stop insulting someone who can see poles ahead of you. cool

Even the Igwe and Obis of his town do not support him, I unfortunately know the wicked men behind him and they will all lose their money investing in this I just laugh 2014 is my blessed year that my state will progress and everyone invested in it thus far will reap the benefits. Keep dreaming that this money miss road well make it to the government house he is doing one good thing all the money he stole and duped the banks is going back into the pockets of the people. I benefited from the 64 million giving to the Awaka church and the money spreading around so let him keep it up I will keep supplying, them grin

If you swear that Igwe Orizu is not supporting Ifeanyi Uba, you may die, so please don't try it. The Igwe supports ALL Anambra citizens. He is APOLITICAL. Ifeanyi Uba was at his ofala and I still have the video with me. So, please leave the Igwe alone and out of this.
The little obis of other Nnewi clans sectors do not represent Nnewi. They are each entitled to their individual opinions (though I still doubt that any of them would not support Uba). You won't understand because you are a kid.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by malele(m): 6:19am On Sep 24, 2013
Let's vote for ifeanyi Uba but pls let's not complain when anambra state goes from underdeveloped to stone age,because of his activities.
I know this man, the magnitude of calamity that will hit anambra state, we won't believe it.
@Only truth I read ur posts on nairaland, I respect them a lot, but seriously am surprised at ur stance, despite well known truth about ifeanyi uba.
Ifeanyi UBa is going to clear his whole debt with anambra state money and restart his crubling biz all over again.
My fellow anambra people make we vote wisely, we need people to move our state and make it beautiful oo, not somebody that will share money to get to the top.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by malele(m): 6:26am On Sep 24, 2013
I know why IFeanyi has this magnitude of supporters, its because of the disappointment we got from APGA( not bring out soludo) and and APC( what nigige said after the deportation).
Let's not use these excuses and hand anambra state over to the devil oo.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Onlytruth(m): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2013
Ok, here is my complete take on Ifeanyi Uba's candidature:

There is an Igbo saying that goes thus "okuko hapuru mma gburu ya, gaa tugobara ite onu" -the chicken left the knife that killed it, but goes to bend its neck (as in melancholy) to the innocent pot that is cooking it!

The real person to blame for Anambra woes today is PETER OBI, not Ifeanyi Uba.

When the rumour was going round (sometime last year) that Peter Obi had promised to ZONE Anambra guber seat to a senatorial zone in Anambra, I was here shouting myself hoarse and warning of the dire consequence of such evil scheme. It is TOTALLY UN-ANAMBRAN.
Anambra used to be called "home for all" -there is a reason for that.
Anambra is the unadulterated spirit of the Igbo nation -a home for all where merit is upheld and promoted. It is our cultural heritage to the Igbo nation as well as the Nigerian nation. It is a spirit that gives honor to whoever worked for it, not whoever the honor is ZONED to. It is what drives the Igbo man to excellence. When we want to honor you, we honor you -usually COLLECTIVELY not by imposition. That is who we are.
And we honor you, not your proxy. We RARELY honor proxies! Ojukwu was given that RARE privilege (honoring Peter Obi, a total stranger at the time) by trusting him and voting for Peter Obi.
Peter Obi is no Ojukwu.

Alas, suddenly Ifeanyi Uba -a man who has worked hard to make something out of his life -is now being told that he is not qualified to seek to serve his people, while another who had not even shown interest in the seat is about to be imposed on the basis of zoning -a totally strange culture to the Igbo nation.

It was right here that a fellow Anambra man warned Nnewi people against "secretly supporting Ifeanyi Uba", or else they would give us (Nnewi people) the Onicha people treatment -they are threatenting to cage us, as if we are not part of Anambra state! So, when did this one start?
Earlier the same group of people accused Nnewi people of trying to dominate Anambra politically as we "dominate economically". And I asked them, when did the Igbo man become so weak that he is now speaking like minority groups? They dodged my question.

Another group accuse Ifeanyi Uba of trying to use Anambra money to build only Nnewi roads. To those I wanted to know where they were when Ngige was using Anambra money to build only roads in Idemili. No answer so far.

For me, Ifeanyi Uba's candidature is a VERY GOOD THING for Anambra and Igboland, because it strikes are the heart of laziness which crept into Igboland in the dead of the night. While Ifeanyi has been busy working his a55 off trying to woo voters and conducting a credible campaign, others are busy calling him names, hoping that their lazy imposed candidate wins.

Whether Ifeanyi wins or not is immaterial to me. His candidature is GREAT for me because it would ensure that when next I roll out my own campaign for the guber seat, it would not be seen as "alu" by my so called brothers, just because Nnewi people "dominate business" (whatever that means!).

Maybe next time a Peter Obi wants to impose a stooge, they would think twice because an Ifeanyi Uba might come from nowhere to give them a real fight. That is the Igboland I love. cool
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 24, 2013
Onlytruth: Ok, here is my complete take on Ifeanyi Uba's candidature:

There is an Igbo saying that goes thus "okuko hapuru mma gburu ya, gaa tugobara ite onu" -the chicken left the knife that killed it, but goes to bend its neck (as in melancholy) to the innocent pot that is cooking it!

The real person to blame for Anambra woes today is PETER OBI, not Ifeanyi Uba.

When the rumour was going round (sometime last year) that Peter Obi had promised to ZONE Anambra guber seat to a senatorial zone in Anambra, I was here shouting myself hoarse and warning of the dire consequence of such evil scheme. It is TOTALLY UN-ANAMBRAN.
Anambra used to be called "home for all" -there is a reason for that.
Anambra is the unadulterated spirit of the Igbo nation -a home for all where merit is upheld and promoted. It is our cultural heritage to the Igbo nation as well as the Nigerian nation. It is a spirit that gives honor to whoever worked for it, not whoever the honor is ZONED to. It is what drives the Igbo man to excellence. When we want to honor you, we honor you -usually COLLECTIVELY not by imposition. That is who we are.
And we honor you, not your proxy. We RARELY honor proxies! Ojukwu was given that RARE privilege (honoring Peter Obi, a total stranger at the time) by trusting him and voting for Peter Obi.
Peter Obi is no Ojukwu.

Alas, suddenly Ifeanyi Uba -a man who has worked hard to make something out of his life -is now being told that he is not qualified to seek to serve his people, while another who had not even shown interest in the seat is about to be imposed on the basis of zoning -a totally strange culture to the Igbo nation.

It was right here that a fellow Anambra man warned Nnewi people against "secretly supporting Ifeanyi Uba", or else they would give us (Nnewi people) the Onicha people treatment -they are threatenting to cage us, as if we are not part of Anambra state! So, when did this one start?
Earlier the same group of people accused Nnewi people of trying to dominate Anambra politically as we "dominate economically". And I asked them, when did the Igbo man become so weak that he is now speaking like minority groups? They dodged my question.

Another group accuse Ifeanyi Uba of trying to use Anambra money to build only Nnewi roads. To those I wanted to know where they were when Ngige was using Anambra money to build only roads in Idemili. No answer so far.

For me, Ifeanyi Uba's candidature is a VERY GOOD THING for Anambra and Igboland, because it strikes are the heart of laziness which crept into Igboland in the dead of the night. While Ifeanyi has been busy working his a55 off trying to woo voters and conducting a credible campaign, others are busy calling him names, hoping that their lazy imposed candidate wins.

Whether Ifeanyi wins or not is immaterial to me. His candidature is GREAT for me because it would ensure that when next I roll out my own campaign for the guber seat, it would not be seen as "alu" by my so called brothers, just because Nnewi people "dominate business" (whatever that means!).

Maybe next time a Peter Obi wants to impose stooge, they would think twice because an Ifeanyi Uba might come from nowhere to give them a real fight. That is the Igboland I love. cool
Nwoke, i duff my hat for you, idi too much nno. Coming from an Osumenyi lad!
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Onlytruth(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2013
INNO18: Nwoke, i duff my hat for you, idi too much nno. Coming from an[b] Osumenyi [/b]lad!

Thank you my brother. You seem to understand the issue well. One of my buddies is from Osumenyi -he is based in Abuja and is doing very well.
Anambra is for all of us.
That is our spirit.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by ik4life: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2013
It is only on nairaland that obiano is wining this election but in the streets of anambra the reverse is the case,I am from anambra west,obiano is from anambra east and I will tell you without mincing words that he cannot win that his local govt if you think am joking bookmark this and reply me on 17th nov meanwhile ifeanyi ubah will win this election
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by DanAnyiam: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
Onlytruth:

For the records, MY candidate in this election is SOLUDO. It was Soludo last month, this month, and will remain Soludo on November.
Secondly, even if my yardstick for defending Ifeanyi Uba's candidature is because he is from Nnewi, I AM ENTITLED TO DO THAT. I shall address the mindset behind your accusation later on.
I would rather vote for Ifeanyi Uba than Ngige, and I shall give my reasons later.
Your name calling is infantile and banal. I take it you are a kid and I don't have time for kids in Nairaland. cool
But Soludo was never a candidate from day one, was he?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benedict Ayade, Cross River PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In A Big Mess! / RCCG Destroys Over 300 Homes In Order To Build Largest Auditorium In The World / This Is A Bomb To All PDP From Lai Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.