Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid (3462 Views)

Ambode With Lai Mohammed, D'banj At The Flag Off Of One Lagos Fiesta - Photos / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by pokur: 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
ik4life: if you are sincere answer this,since you said you are one of the people renting crowd for him;the people you organized for the onitsha rally have they been paid,how much where they paid and who gave you the money to give your purported rented crowd?
Dude,u don't want to go into all this on a public forum with me.What Ifeanyi Ubah's campaign has done/is doing,starting from the voters registration period till this moment,is borderline illegal.U n I know this.Just do what u feel ur conscience can accommodate.Canvassing for him online is not so bad,just stop selling the blue butter that he's going to win or that he has any real plans to develop our state.He doesn't.He's in it for the money,same thing u are in for doing this.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 22, 2013
Onlytruth: One FACT about politics is that PEOPLE (not inanimate objects) make the final decisions about who should rule over them.
Some of the arguments being made against Ifeanyi Uba is insulting to Anambra state (HIS OWN STATE) and Nnewi (his town).

We were all in Nigeria when Chief Moshood Abiola won the presidential elections. If not for IBB and his plans to rule forever, Abiola would have become president and nothing would have happened. Meanwhile Abiola had a VERY BAD reputation spanning decades before he won that election. But one thing I respect the Yoruba for is that they know where to draw the lines. Once Abiola jumped into presidential race, ALL his sins where forgiven, and he got MAXIMUM support from most Yoruba. Abiola was fleecing Nigeria and owing a lot of debts too, but he was protected by the Yoruba elite and intelligentia. Had Abiola been Igbo, he would have been thrown to the wolves by his Igbo brothers (out of so called righteous anger which is often burn out of jealousy). When Yoruba tell us that we are "unsophisticated" in politics, we take offence, but they speak the truth. Truth hurts!

I will say this again. Ifeanyi Uba is more than qualified (going by Nigeria's constitution) to contest for the guber seat in Anambra state.
The only true recourse anyone opposing his candidacy has is to not vote for him at the polls. Folks should really cease and desist from insulting Anambra state and her peoples. Jealousy has much more to do with their hate of Uba than holy anger.
No one is decieved by these angers!
Nuff said.

Meanwhile, WHERE IS SOLUDO MY CANDIDATE? Answer: Disqualified by a selfish sitting governor. FACT! cool
You said all. No addition

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by doctokwus: 4:12am On Sep 22, 2013
akpomeme:

Ifeanyi is a complete son of Anambra and well qualified to lead.
Qualified to lead touts like u,not anybody wt still intact sense of reasoning.
pokur:
Dude,u don't want to go into all this on a public forum with me.What Ifeanyi Ubah's campaign has done/is doing,starting from the voters registration period till this moment,is borderline illegal.U n I know this.Just do what u feel ur conscience can accommodate.Canvassing for him online is not so bad,just stop selling the blue butter that he's going to win or that he has any real plans to develop our state.He doesn't.He's in it for the money,same thing u are in for doing this.
akpomeme:

Ifeanyi is a complete son of Anambra and well qualified to lead.
Qualified to lead touts like u,not anybody wt still intact sense of reasoning.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by ik4life: 5:18am On Sep 22, 2013
pokur:
guy you have not answered the question
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by ik4life: 5:22am On Sep 22, 2013
Onlytruth: One FACT about politics is that PEOPLE (not inanimate objects) make the final decisions about who should rule over them.
Some of the arguments being made against Ifeanyi Uba is insulting to Anambra state (HIS OWN STATE) and Nnewi (his town).

We were all in Nigeria when Chief Moshood Abiola won the presidential elections. If not for IBB and his plans to rule forever, Abiola would have become president and nothing would have happened. Meanwhile Abiola had a VERY BAD reputation spanning decades before he won that election. But one thing I respect the Yoruba for is that they know where to draw the lines. Once Abiola jumped into presidential race, ALL his sins where forgiven, and he got MAXIMUM support from most Yoruba. Abiola was fleecing Nigeria and owing a lot of debts too, but he was protected by the Yoruba elite and intelligentia. Had Abiola been Igbo, he would have been thrown to the wolves by his Igbo brothers (out of so called righteous anger which is often burn out of jealousy). When Yoruba tell us that we are "unsophisticated" in politics, we take offence, but they speak the truth. Truth hurts!

I will say this again. Ifeanyi Uba is more than qualified (going by Nigeria's constitution) to contest for the guber seat in Anambra state.
The only true recourse anyone opposing his candidacy has is to not vote for him at the polls. Folks should really cease and desist from insulting Anambra state and her peoples. Jealousy has much more to do with their hate of Uba than holy anger.
Nuff said.

Meanwhile, WHERE IS SOLUDO MY CANDIDATE? Answer: Disqualified by a selfish sitting governor. FACT! cool
you are only truth indeed #RESPECT
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Dkobo(m): 6:09am On Sep 22, 2013
pokur:
Dude,u lie n u know it.Most of Ifeanyi's crowd are bought n paid for.I know this cos am a unit executive of one of the groups purporting to promote Ubah's candidacy.We know how much is made available for the rent-a-crowd n gotv operations.
This is not the place to start airing our linens,but u urself know most peeps are just there for the largesse he's doling out n are not going to vote him.I know am not,tho I be from the same town.
na jealousy go kill u!
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by pokur: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2013
Dkobo:
na jealousy go kill u!
Hahahahahaha.
Jealousy nebe?
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Dkobo(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2013
pokur:
Hahahahahaha.
Jealousy nebe?
jealousy ebe ifeanyi ubah no!
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by pokur: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2013
Dkobo:
jealousy ebe ifeanyi ubah no!
Nwanne,je gbalu ogwu gi ñuo.
Why should I be jealous of Ifeanyi when am trying so hard to help him spend his money d way he wants to?.U aren't making much sense,u know.But for coming from Nnewi,we don't even have any other thing in common.
So tell me,why would I be jealous of him?.
Btw,u are yet to state whether what I wrote earlier on on this thread be true or not.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Onlytruth(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2013
pokur:
Nwanne,je gbalu ogwu gi ñuo.
Why should I be jealous of Ifeanyi when am trying so hard to help him spend his money d way he wants to?.U aren't making much sense,u know.But for coming from Nnewi,we don't even have any other thing in common.
So tell me,why would I be jealous of him?.
Btw,u are yet to state whether what I wrote earlier on on this thread be true or not.

Nwanna hapu ife ahu biko. Anyi wu nde Nnewi ma onwe anyi ofuma. You can tell that to outsiders. I won't say more on this.
Your method of dealing with the guy shows your inner feelings. It is NOT HIDDEN to sharp eyes. It is one thing to not support the guy; it is entirely another to work from within to destroy his campaign. This is Igbo mans worst attribute. You develop the worst stratagem for your own brother, but turn into a dense fool/coward to others.
Ife ji unu jisi unu ike. sad
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by slimghost(m): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nwanna hapu ife ahu biko. Anyi wu nde Nnewi ma onwe anyi ofuma. You can tell that to outsiders. I won't say more on this.
Your method of dealing with the guy shows your inner feelings. It is NOT HIDDEN to sharp eyes. It is one thing to not support the guy; it is entirely another to work from within to destroy his campaign. This is Igbo mans worst attribute. You develop the worst stratagem for your own brother, but turn into a dense fool/coward to others.
Ife ji unu jisi unu ike. sad

Onlylies, go and sit down one place. If the yardstick for supporting an empty tout like Ifeany Ubah is because you are from Nnewi then you need to reassess yourself! No sane true anambrarian would support a man like Ifeanyi Ubah to lead my beloved state. I 'd rather vote Ngige than this criminal!

3 Likes

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by pokur: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2013
slimghost:
Onlylies, go and sit down one place. If the yardstick for supporting an empty tout like Ifeany Ubah is because you are from Nnewi then you need to reassess yourself! No sane true anambrarian would support a man like Ifeanyi Ubah to lead my beloved state. I 'd rather vote Ngige than this criminal!
Why waste energy responding to that tripe?.Ignoring his rants,I find,is the best way to deal with an airhead like him.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by akpomeme(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
Power is given by God. If Ifeanyi is choosen to lead his people nobody can change it. Heaven help those who help themselves.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by pokur: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
akpomeme: Power is given by God. If Ifeanyi is choosen to lead his people nobody can change it. Heaven help those who help themselves.
Nkasiobi ndi aruru ana
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by asha80(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
pokur:
Nkasiobi ndi aruru ana
it seems you are onground in nnewi precisely...where do you think the ordinary guy is tilting towards to?
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by ik4life: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
slimghost:
the last time I checked the right to label somebody a criminal is exclusively reserved for a competent court of law,so why label him a criminal or has any court done that?
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by pokur: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
asha 80: it seems you are onground in nnewi precisely...where do you think the ordinary guy is tilting towards to?
Right now,a slight majority of the youth(at least,those I sampled their opinion) tilt towards Ubah,largely due to his spending.He's followed closely by loyalty n support for APGA(Obiano is still largely unknown,so APGA is positioned for prime post for when campaigns heat up n he makes himself known to all).Coming a distant third is Ngige.Truly,whatever popularity he has is on d wane now.Then again,there's the deportation saga.He's not going to live that down.
Funny thing,PDP does not figure in any of those whose opinion I sampled.We may be biding them adieu in Anambra,should they not be among d top 3 at d end of d day.A good thing,in my books.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
oge101: I also heard that the people that attended his flag off campaign in Onitsha were not paid to increase the number, they actually came of their own free will, he is quite a popular man. But really why won't people attend after what this man has done for us (Igbos). I must say that his actions are commendable.
I conducted an assessment on all these candidates and to be honest, Dr Ifeanyi Ubah seems to be the most suitable for that position, he is not a selfish man.
What's your opinion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBDsXXPX3Xs

Lmaooo Look at them!!!

Tomorrow they will put him in power then things like Onlytruth and Deridegull will come on NL and blame everyone else but fellow Igbos that said they want him representing them.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by biafranqueen: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
kingoflag:

Lmaooo Look at them!!!

Tomorrow they will put him in power then things like Onlytruth and Deridegull will come on NL and blame everyone else but fellow Igbos that said they want him representing them.
http://www.informationng.com/2013/05/ifeanyi-uba-donates-n5m-to-church.html
Why not he gave 5 million to one church and 64 million to another some people want to talk nonsense without reading the full article because their brain is flooded with the soaked garri they got for bribe. I am sorry for my state, if they think touts are kidnapping now wait until these guys get into power. He will do to my state what he did to Capital Oil and they will change moniker in shame embarassed Anyway you can't expect everyone to have common sense.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by biafranqueen: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
oge101:

HE SINGLE HANDEDLY BUILT THE BIGGEST CHURCH CATHEDRAL FOR THE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY IN NNEWI.
HE RELEASED AND AIR LIFTED OVER 400 NIGERIAN CITIZENS HELD AND ABANDONED IN CHINESE JAILS BACK TO NIGERIA
HE ALSO MADE SURE THAT GREAT NUMBER OF CORPERS INCLUDING IGBOS IN THE NORTH WERE FLOWN BACK TO THEIR VARIOUS EASTHERN LOCATIONS FOR SAFETY
LET US NOT FORGET THE LADIPO MARKET SITUATION
AND A LOT MORE
he gave 64 million to a catholic priest and 5 million to another Nigerians deserve the leaders they get they deserve all the underdevelopment I give up responsible leaders can not rule irresponsible people Nigerians are just like they leaders cry

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by akpomeme(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
biafranqueen: he gave 64 million to a catholic priest and 5 million to another Nigerians deserve the leaders they get they deserve all the underdevelopment I give up responsible leaders can not rule irresponsible people Nigerians are just like they leaders cry

Everybody knows IFEANYI UBAH. Who are you or obiano?
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by biafranqueen: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2013

Nuff said.

the truth is
a. You are voting for him because Obi pushed out Soludo
b. Because he is from our town
You have not written one logical statement as to why this man should be our state Governor, all you are speaking of is emotional, cronyism and Mumu mentality. This is such an embarrassment to Igbos so because this man is promoting himself well your impressed. embarassed jealousy of Uba how and why a man with a company could not last a decade under his management? That company would never last with ill gotten gains.
You people should stop dreaming just like in America the elite pick the winner he will not win. When he lose he will mobilize the youth with the last of his money and you will see the real cult master come out when they start rioting and burning every where.
Even the Igwe and Obis of his town do not support him, I unfortunately know the wicked men behind him and they will all lose their money investing in this I just laugh 2014 is my blessed year that my state will progress and everyone invested in it thus far will reap the benefits. Keep dreaming that this money miss road well make it to the government house he is doing one good thing all the money he stole and duped the banks is going back into the pockets of the people. I benefited from the 64 million giving to the Awaka church and the money spreading around so let him keep it up I will keep supplying, them grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by biafranqueen: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
akpomeme:

Everybody knows IFEANYI UBAH. Who are you or obiano?
those that need to know me know me I am not in debt my companies are healthy and profiting from money miss road Ubah trust me this rally was good for my business and you people just keep fooling yourself, keep eating your free rice, but remember the evil men support will live with you not Ubah, sorry for you!
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by biafranqueen: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
akpomeme: Power is given by God. If Ifeanyi is choosen to lead his people nobody can change it. Heaven help those who help themselves.
spoken like a true thief and tout that helps themselves by taking from others what does not rightfully belong to them that is why Nigeria is improving at this pace look at the mentality embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by DanAnyiam: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
INNO18: i'd rather have a governor that steals and yet performs, than have a governor that does nothing than hoard all the states treasury in Fidelity Bank.
You rather have a criminal as your ruler, irrespective of your excuse? Nigeria a nation of criminals, only a Nigerian national can make such a statement and still feel he is part of normal human race.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by DanAnyiam: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
So people still associate Nigerian politics with God? This god don suffer!!

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by biafranqueen: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
You rather have a criminal as your ruler, irrespective of your excuse? Nigeria a nation of criminals, only a Nigerian national can make such a statement and still feel he is part of normal human race.
I just cry for my people sometimes I feel like I am wasting my time building what I am building for a group of people that will forgive someone for killing they own mother as long as they get something out of it. Look how Nigerians will even brag about Abiola a known CIA killer the people wanted him in because he campaigned like Ifey. Nigerians will come here and complain of slow or no progress but will keep voting in known criminals because they are master marketers and deceivers. I really now see why my father ran away from his homeland and keeps warning me that my people will disappoint me that Nigerians are corrupt from head to toe they are they own worst enemy, I am seeing it live, I never wanted to believe him even though it has been proven to me time and time again that the leaders are a reflection of the people. What a mentality it is so heart breaking cry
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by biafranqueen: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
So people still associate Nigerian politics with God? This god don suffer!!
My brother can you imagine all the criminality in not just Nigerian Politics but the whole world. Killers holding moral arguments to go and murder more people in countries for oil and resources. undecided
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by secretcerish: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
i will vote ifeanyi uba because;

i dont want peter obi to continue to rule anambra through willie and apga, he is afraid that if another person comes in that all the phony investment he did with anambra funds in his name will leak.

i dont want Ngige because he told us he doesnt want to be controled by chris uba, bu i have watched him being controled by tinubu, on the floor of the senate he follows acn opporsition views even when they are irrational, i dont want apc to get their hands on anambra, ngige should go back and finish the mandate they gave him to senate!

pdp is still bickering and havent provded us with any candidate

soludo and lots of other people who showed interest in apga ticket where shooed off cos obi needs someone he can control.

ifeanyi uba is left following my elimination method, i dont want him initially but given the choices we have presently, i'll vote him!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
secretcerish: i will vote ifeanyi uba because;

i dont want peter obi to continue to rule anambra through willie and apga, he is afraid that if another person comes in that all the phony investment he did with anambra funds in his name will leak.

i dont want Ngige because he told us he doesnt want to be controled by chris uba, bu i have watched him being controled by tinubu, on the floor of the senate he follows acn opporsition views even when they are irrational, i dont want apc to get their hands on anambra, ngige should go back and finish the mandate they gave him to senate!

pdp is still bickering and havent provded us with any candidate

soludo and lots of other people who showed interest in apga ticket where shooed off cos obi needs someone he can control.

ifeanyi uba is left following my elimination method, i dont want him initially but given the choices we have presently, i'll vote him!
You wont vote Ngige for your own silly reasons, but youll vote Uba for an even sillier reason. Good going, buddy.

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
If i give you my opinion, will you cook with it ??
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Supporters To The Flag Off Campaign Of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Vid by DanAnyiam: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
secretcerish: i will vote ifeanyi uba because;

I am sure you also voted GEJ and not PDP then? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Reaction To The Rain Falling In Lagos. It Might Shock You / Breaking News:Ex President Dr Goodluck Jonathan's Messages To Nigerian / Senate Recommends Arrest And Prosecution Of Livingstone Wuchie Of Intergrity Gro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.