Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

BBM on iPhone and related issues - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM on iPhone and related issues (57451 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / BBM On Android And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
kilo88: i have not seen it in Nigeria

maybe next week
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by bestofibkpumpn(f): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Horladortune: I am supposed to post the id and password here but cus dis na public forum i think its not a good idea! What do u think?

Bro, how can u help me, here is my email address (bestofibkpumpn@yahoo.com)
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
bestofibkpumpn:

Bro, how can u help me, here is my email address (bestofibkpumpn@yahoo.com)
i already gave like 4 people here and now d account is locked someone even downloaded music with it.lol
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by bestofibkpumpn(f): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Horladortune: Lol my account was compromised! Anyway one love!
That unfair by whosoever that might have done that.... Sorry about that man
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by nathdim: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
iphone users are refreshing d big party will be bbm on android
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
i learnt they pulled it cos of a leaked version making rounds.

the link just dissapeared from their website.
cant wait to ping with my iBerry
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by bestofibkpumpn(f): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
Horladortune: i already gave like 4 people here and now d account is locked someone even downloaded music with it.lol

I believe u can unlock that via d email address if u have all details with u
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
bestofibkpumpn:

I believe u can unlock that via d email address if u have all details with u
was asked to contact dem! They person bought music from itunes when my billing address was not there... It stills baffle me
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by bestofibkpumpn(f): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
Horladortune: was asked to contact dem! They person bought music from itunes when my billing address was not there... It stills baffle me

Naijaaaaaaaaaa, O ga ooo, dat not ur business na, D problem came from Apple and not u, try to reach them and let c what dey will say
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by nairaman66(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
walcolm:

which contacts? BBM or your iPhone phonebook contact?

My iPhone contacts!!
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
In the main time, i came about another procedure

Step 1- You will need to download the BBM IPA file to your computer from this link http:///WBosb.

If your device has been jailbroken and has AppSync installed, you can click the link from safari on your device and it should download automatically. (Click skip ad in the top right)

Step 2- Now we need to sync the IPA file to your device. I will use iTunes; it can also be done with iFunbox.

Step 3- To sync the IPA on to your iPhone via iTunes:

1. First connect your idevice your computer and open up iTunes.

2. Under the section on the left sidebar select “Apps”.

3. On the “apps” window, either drag or paste the BBM IPA file from the saved destination.

4.Now the IPA file should be under “Apps”.

5. Go to your iphones setting under devices.

6. From here go under the Apps tab

7. Then you can either choose to sync apps or find the apps on the list and drag onto your idevice platform.

8. Now let iTunes sync the apps and BBM.

Step 4- You will now have BBM on your iPhone ready to use. Just sign up or login and start using the new Application!

I just did that on a friend's iPhone now

Let me know how it goes and if there is any problems on twitter @orientedguru

U can also add me on BBM 764329C6

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
Let me Hear your views guys
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by shadrach77: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
can anyone kindly send me his/her iphone id on woye77@hotmail.com. I promise to sign off as soon as i download the bbm app smiley smiley
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Goldenheart(m): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
grin gonna ve that on my new phantom pad
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
tumababa: My new pin now 75ADEE3D 
For now I will just be giving my email 
tumababa247@yahoo.com to people to add me on bbm cos pin go just dey change anyhow.
Double wahala for dead body. grin
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kingscee: Double wahala for dead body. grin

i av changed iPhones. pin remains d same. so no wahala for any body. living or dead. grin grin grin
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by zubbainno123: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
tumababa: IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT OR MADE ANY TRANSACTION WITH ME CONCERNING IPHONES AND U NEED D BBM ASAP, JUST FIND UR WAY TO ME AND U AV IT…. FOC. unfortunately, i can't disclose my apple id
. Bros plz how can I see u, I really need d bbm on my iPhone ASAP.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
the bbm app sef still dey buggy. needs update. attimes i decline some pin requests cos they won't add. especially wen i get multiple requests
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Vincent41(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
KirkoBlack:

So when will it be available in Nigeria ?

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by zubbainno123: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
tumababa: the bbm app sef still dey buggy. needs update. attimes i decline some pin requests cos they won't add. especially wen i get multiple requests

Chairman please how can i locate u?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
zubbainno123:

Chairman please how can i locate u?

current location is saka tinubu, vi
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by shadrach77: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
Horladortune: Salvino i sent u an email
kindly help me too. My email is woye77@hotmail.com
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
zubbainno123: . Bros plz how can I see u, I really need d bbm on my iPhone ASAP.

check my signature for my contacts
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by zubbainno123: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
tumababa:

current location is saka tinubu, vi

AHHHHH! VI is far for me oooo. was thinking u stay somewhere around computer village or ikeja?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
zubbainno123:

AHHHHH! VI is far for me oooo. was thinking u stay somewhere around computer village or ikeja?

ogudu by 6:30pm
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by buchito1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abeg d app dey work for iphone 3gs? undecided... I don tire for everytin.. embarassed
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by zubbainno123: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
tumababa:

ogudu by 6:30pm

bros abeg how ur movement go be tomorrow? tried calling you number i say on your profile it was nt going.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by maninmood(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
Horladortune: Let me Hear your views guys

Hi bro, tried to sign into apple using the details you gave out then, but it was unsuccessful. Is there a way you can please just help me out by sending the corrent login details to my email? I promise never to compromise your account. I just need it to install the bbm thingy. Kindly reply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by maafen: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sorry Fø̲̣̣я them

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by abbeyfx2(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
Free shipping on any order placed via this link www./agent32 for customers within Lagos between now and October 1st 2013. Place your orders now!!!! Lots of Club Jerseys and electronics....
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
maninmood:

Hi bro, tried to sign into apple using the details you gave out then, but it was unsuccessful. Is there a way you can please just help me out by sending the corrent login details to my email? I promise never to compromise your account. I just need it to install the bbm thingy. Kindly reply. Thanks

lol… i feel u bro
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by koolg: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) / ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE / Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.