Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,326 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

BBM on iPhone and related issues - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM on iPhone and related issues (57846 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / BBM On Android And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by buckwild2003: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
I hear the prices of BB phones has crashed seriously as at today. confirm the gist anyone?[quote author=tumababa]
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by larryshow4(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Horladortune: In the main time, i came about another procedure

Step 1- You will need to download the BBM IPA file to your computer from this link http:///WBosb.

If your device has been jailbroken and has AppSync installed, you can click the link from safari on your device and it should download automatically. (Click skip ad in the top right)

Step 2- Now we need to sync the IPA file to your device. I will use iTunes; it can also be done with iFunbox.

Step 3- To sync the IPA on to your iPhone via iTunes:

1. First connect your idevice your computer and open up iTunes.

2. Under the section on the left sidebar select “Apps”.

3. On the “apps” window, either drag or paste the BBM IPA file from the saved destination.

4.Now the IPA file should be under “Apps”.

5. Go to your iphones setting under devices.

6. From here go under the Apps tab

7. Then you can either choose to sync apps or find the apps on the list and drag onto your idevice platform.

8. Now let iTunes sync the apps and BBM.

Step 4- You will now have BBM on your iPhone ready to use. Just sign up or login and start using the new Application!

I just did that on a friend's iPhone now

Let me know how it goes and if there is any problems on twitter @orientedguru

U can also add me on BBM 764329C6

I did it and its Installing now... Dunno how long it would take to install thou, but waiting on it.

1 Like

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by shadrach77: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
nairaman66: Change Country to New Zealand on iTunes. I got my BBM rocking since yesterday!
omo abeg send me ur itunes id
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by DeeOneBangin: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abt 10 of ma friends don use my id download bbm now, no wahala. If I drop am here lasan, na Gobe be dat. I can still drop for the 1st 3 people dat sends me a Pm. Wanna take the risk. Hope I won't regret
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by begwong: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
buckwild2003: I hear the prices of BB phones has crashed seriously as at today. confirm the gist anyone?
Yeah as low as #13k brand new grin
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by busybrain001(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
Abt 10 of ma friends don use my id download bbm now, no wahala. If I drop am here lasan, na Gobe be dat. I can still drop for the 1st 3 people dat sends me a Pm. Wanna take the risk. Hope I won't regret

bro i just sent u a pm, plz this is my mail, zubi4all@gmail.com

plz send me ur ID details, don't mind recharging your phone.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by DeeOneBangin: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
busybrain001:

bro i just sent u a pm, plz this is my mail, zubi4all@gmail.com

plz send me ur ID details, don't mind recharging your phone.

Sent
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by larryshow4(m): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

Sent
Bros, i sent you a pm too.. you didn't reply my mail yet.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by busybrain001(m): 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

Sent

BROS I NEVER SEE D MAIL OOOO, WILL SEND U A RECHARGE CARD ONCE I DO, HOPE U SENT IT TO THE RIGHT MAIL SHA...............................ITS zubi4all@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by cjudy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
Instead of blackberry to be happy that finally they made 1.1million users in 8hours, they are there saying rubbish. in the history of ur product have u ever gotten such update? go with ur fucking bbm we don't need it
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by DeeOneBangin: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
larryshow4:
Done
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by DeeOneBangin: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
larryshow4:
Dome
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by busybrain001(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

Done

bros i never see d mail oooo, how i fit tk call u?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by larryshow4(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

Dome
Thanks boss.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by dreday(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
Hello,
Sadly,I'm not no 1 -3 but please can I still benefit?
Email is dre81us@yahoo.com.
Thank you
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by sundayidok(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pls send to sundayidoko@icloud.com
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by moodswing(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
If you don't have a jailbroken device don't bother yourself downloading from anywhere other than apple store. I believe Blackberry will release it soon for all.

I got mine from Appaddict in my jailbroken device.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by busybrain001(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
larryshow4:
Thanks boss.

BROS U GET AM?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by playboy19(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

I have tried everything it has not work. Please kindly send me the info to me
Thanks!
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by saleeman4(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
Wen will dey release bbm for android ooo
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by namdyz(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
Horladortune: I downloaded my own BBM for my iPhone dis night... The logic is very simple.. simply look for someone that downloaded his or her own during the time it was available, collect their apple login details... if u login with it to your phone, go to the application store, click on updates, after that page loads, click on purchased item... u will find bbm there... re install it, that's all smiley i am a living proof...
bros me self need help ooo! My email- drealdon25@yahoo.com
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Hugoboi(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
. Could you send to elenwoke@gmail.com. Thanks a million!
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by busybrain001(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
Plz have been able to log in with d ID of some some one that had bbm. When I go to updated then purchased items, nothing comes up , and when I try to search for it, d search key will refuse to lunch
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by namdyz(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
tumababa:

GOOD NEWS. i backed up my bbm installed iphone 5 and restored d backup into another iphone 5, i now signed into d bbm on d new iphone5 using my bb id, i was given d same PIN!!!! so always backup your iphone!!!!
no leave me behind bro! Drealdon25@yahoo.com
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by djeezy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
Guys can this bbm app work on ipad? Thanks
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by namdyz(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
u won't regret bro! Drealdon25@yahoo.com
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by fischer77(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pls someone help me with apple ID so I can download bbm. I will NEVER put your account in jeopardy. It will be much better if you are around cele bus stop or Lawanson, Surulere. My email is cityofheroes77@aol.com
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by jboy01(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Drop ur bbm pin if u already have bbm running on ut phone!
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by mygee33(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
Na wah oh, which kind town be dz. No body don download bbm on iphone. I guy tell me say its not possible self, ...i just disapper sharp sharp.
How I wish I had my Lapii
mygee33@gmail.com
some1 plz help.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Afolabs101: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Does anyone know when it will be released on UK iTunes??
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by DeeOneBangin: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Av replied all those that sent me pm. If u dropped ur mail here I won't . Cos na longthing to dey copy and past. Send me a pm and I will reply with the id and password.

Make nobody try act funny ooo. Just download and log out.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by DeeOneBangin: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
mygee33: Na wah oh, which kind town be dz. No body don download bbm on iphone. I guy tell me say its not possible self, ...i just disapper sharp sharp.
How I wish I had my Lapii
mygee33@gmail.com
some1 plz help.

I don reply u nah. U were among the first set that sent me a pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami / Enjoy 250MB With Just N300 On Airtel / Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.