Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? (2557 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Dyt(f): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

There are many dumb manbitches that have cried about being rejected even on NL.

It's common.

Lmao
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2013
Dyt:

Lmao

@your profile pix, girl what happened to your hair/head?

And se camera angle ni? sad
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by makaveli1(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

If that's the case then why do most guys get upset when chicks say no thanks?
the ones who get upset when the girls oppose their proposal are just the immature and low self-esteemed ones. Apha niggaz dont nurse pains cos of a 'no' from one somebody that pro'ly doesnt know what she wants (oops sorry).
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by MrsChima(f): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2013
makaveli1:
the ones who get upset when the girls oppose their proposal are just the immature and low self-esteemed ones. Apha niggaz dont nurse pains cos of a 'no' from one somebody that pro'ly doesnt know what she wants (oops sorry).

Let me get this right....if a chick rejects a proposal she doesn't have a clue of her desires?

I be damn! (Climbs up the Effifel tower and laughs in Greek).
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Dyt(f): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

@your profile pix, girl what happened to your hair/head?

And se camera angle ni? sad

Waist bead
Oh well
I guess dat hair rocks
Low cut and a reddish gold
*winks*

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by makaveli1(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Let me get this right....if a chick rejects a proposal she doesn't have a clue of her desires?

I be damn! (Climbs up the Effifel tower and laughs in Greek).
LOL, 'probably ' i said... *i pray u fall off the tower and break ur head
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2013
Dyt:

Waist bead
Oh well
I guess dat hair rocks
Low cut and a reddish gold
*winks*
Ko rock kan kan o! I b wan ask if u get c****r b4. Dye it bck joor! Craze pikin
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Dyt(f): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Lol
Dunno why I jst love coloured hair
Mayb I shld change it to blonde

Btw wats c****r?
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by MrsChima(f): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2013
makaveli1:
LOL, 'probably ' i said... *i pray u fall off the tower and break ur head

grin grin grin I pray your kini shrinks. wink
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2013
Dyt:

Lol
Dunno why I jst love coloured hair
Mayb I shld change it to blonde

Btw wats c****r?
Blonde ke? O ti sign!

C****r = cancer

U don dey slow o! grin
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Dyt(f): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Blonde ke? O ti sign!

C****r = cancer

U don dey slow o! grin

ROTFLMAO
U dey crase o
I no get hair before na, my hair is so scanty so it leaves me no other options dan to design it all I want
Its fun
Makes me look younger and single
Me likey jor
Blonde, here to show for it
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2013
Dyt:

ROTFLMAO
U dey crase o
I no get hair before na, my hair is so scanty so it leaves me no other options dan to design it all I want
Its fun
Makes me look younger and single
Me likey jor
Blonde, here to show for it
Lolz... I likey ya I dontu Kia attitude. U go! But... Dat blonde no b hia o! U go resemble one of dem teletubbies. grin grin
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Dyt(f): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lolz... I likey ya I dontu Kia attitude. U go! But... Dat blonde no b hia o! U go resemble one of dem teletubbies. grin grin
I wore dat look for 2 straight years babes
*i still dey mkt o, bt na only to admire, no toshing mehn*
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Hehehe! Romance section na wa.
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 23, 2013
Dyt: Ofcus
Huge favour
1. We mk u classy amongst ur equals for havin a babe
2.Its nt easy to b called somebodys bf
3.We take our time to atleast pls u
4. Be wit u, talk wit u, eat wit u, share ur tots, bed
Cmon
U shld be happy u hav one in ur life
grin
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by drnoel: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2013
larride: It happens a lot and I think mostly it happens to guys who makes those girls their Lord, a relationship should be 50/50, both party should be able to give and take. You don't date someone who turns you into a slave, I will advise your friend to sit her down and talk some sense to his gf/wife. Let him be the man and show that he's in control and not some mugu for love, if she doesn't change, your friend should leave her and go find someone else that will appreciate him. There are a lot of responsible lady out there that will appreciate a caring and loving man.
Its a Nigerian factor. Girls outside would only insult u if they think you look scruffy
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by drnoel: 6:46am On Sep 23, 2013
Dyt: Ofcus
Huge favour
1. We mk u classy amongst ur equals for havin a babe
2.Its nt easy to b called somebodys bf
3.We take our time to atleast pls u
4. Be wit u, talk wit u, eat wit u, share ur tots, bed
Cmon
U shld be happy u hav one in ur life
So turn the tables arnd. What of girls u ask guys out?
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Bvercially(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
unsuccessful men go after ladies!..but ladies run afta successful men...so depends on which angle u r as a man den d favor card comes into play..if u r d former!..YEs she might b doin u a lil favor...buh if u r d Later..Hell NO u r doin her a big Favor.
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by sweetestguy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
[quote author=mondi_cheeks] and who pays d dowry, who brings who into the house?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petite Ladies Everywhere!!! / The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend / Qestion For The Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.