Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151180 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 2:39am On Sep 24, 2013
onila: what a dumb handsome boy

left all his good education in the US and went to fight in somalia. .SHAME!

Anyways he was brainwashed

I feel bad for him

he left to go to somalia, because kenya invaded his homeland. All this started with Kenya.

You must speak with your fufu people in their fufu language. cheesy
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 2:41am On Sep 24, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 2:50am On Sep 24, 2013
Onila your asssss is mine cheesy
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 2:55am On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:
Onila your asssss is mine cheesy
lol

dont wanna go to mogadishu

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 2:56am On Sep 24, 2013
onila: lol

dont wanna go to mogadishu

hows your ethiopian roommate?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 2:58am On Sep 24, 2013
Why wasn't the attackers Buddist, or Hindus, or Jews - must it ALWAYS be related to Islam in some way?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 3:00am On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

hows your ethiopian roommate?
the drunkard one

I cant wait for him to pack out

deze days, he brings his fellow drunkard, criminal friends to the student apartment

its quite scary here, I just lock my door all the time
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 3:01am On Sep 24, 2013
alexis: Why wasn't the attackers Buddist, or Hindus, or Jews - must it ALWAYS be related to Islam in some way?

You are so simple minded. Why did the attackers attack kenya, why not ethiopia? Yemen?

Kenya invaded somalia, they were told to leave, and this was alshabaab responding.

Does it matter that they are muslim. They were specifically trying to kill kenyans and americans, they let french and muslims go.

Some people are dangeroud because they only hear sound bites
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 3:01am On Sep 24, 2013
onila: the drunkard one

I cant wait for him to pack out

deze days, he brings his fellow drunkard, criminal friends to the student apartment

its quite scary here, I just lock my door all the time

i wish i lived with you, i would fukkk you every night Onila cheesy
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nyumba(m): 3:03am On Sep 24, 2013
africa down, can I ask you a question? I read that Manhattan Island was not sold to Dutch for $24 of worthless junk as USAns learn at school, but you instead misunderstood the culture of American people that had no land propriety culture and they thought that gesture was to share, not to own.

How do you feel? New York city is placed on a stolen land, and so is your a$$, can you describe your feelings?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 3:05am On Sep 24, 2013
Nyumba: africa down, can I ask you a question? I read that Manhattan Island was not sold to Dutch for $24 of worthless junk as USAns learn at school, but you instead misunderstood the culture of American people that had no land propriety culture and they thought that gesture was to share, not to own.

How do you feel? New York city is placed on a stolen land, and so is your a$$, can you describe your feelings?

get the fukkk out of here with that shid nigggga. why you asking me about new york city, bitchhhh i aignt going to jail

i love new york bitchhhhes cool
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 3:05am On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

i wish i lived with you, i would fukkk you every night Onila cheesy
am a gorilla virgin wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 3:06am On Sep 24, 2013
onila: am a gorilla virgin wink

shocked sorry about that my roommate took over my computer, i was in the rest room.

i wouldnt come near your with a 10 foot pole
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 3:07am On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

shocked sorry about that my roommate took over my computer, i was in the rest room.

i wouldnt come near your with a 10 foot pole
lol idi0t

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 3:08am On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down

You are so simple minded. Why did the attackers attack kenya, why not ethiopia? Yemen?

I am the one being simple minded? What does the attackers have in common with Islam? What was the reason for the attack? Is it only Kenya that went to Somalia?

Kenya invaded somalia, they were told to leave, and this was alshabaab responding.

They kill innocent unarmed people is their way of response? Does Allah allow such actions?

Does it matter that they are muslim. They were specifically trying to kill kenyans and americans, they let french and muslims go.

Of course it does - they were killing non-muslims. Get your facts right

Some people are dangeroud because they only hear sound bites

Ignorance is bliss indeed.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 24, 2013
I thot u were going to bed ?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 3:10am On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I thot u were going to bed ?

you are dissmissed for the night slave boy, thank you for counting the minutes but you can go home now
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 24, 2013
Moslems bigotry 101: Islam is perfect you are the ones that don't understand
alexis: africa-down

I am the one being simple minded? What does the attackers have in common with Islam? What was the reason for the attack? Is it only Kenya that went to Somalia?

They kill innocent unarmed people is their way of response? Does Allah allow such actions?

Of course it does - they were killing non-muslims. Get your facts right

Ignorance is bliss indeed.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

you are dissmissed for the night slave boy, thank you for counting the minutes but you can go home now
ur mom gave u back the comp? Ah ah ...this pig how is the basement?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 3:12am On Sep 24, 2013
onila: it seems Israel remains the perfect model for dealing with these Islamic terror goats.

thats one country, that Christians are proud of

one country that the muslim world and arab country are scared off

africa-down will run if he meets Isreali army grin

Really surprised to see you talk like this. So is this the Christian way of behaving?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 3:12am On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Moslems bigotry 101: Islam is perfect you are the ones that don't understand

We are seeing how "perfect" it is. Killing unarmed civilians and non-Muslims is "perfect" in your book abi?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 3:16am On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

Really surprised to see you talk like this. So is this the Christian way of behaving?

Isreal= chosen pple cheesy
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

ooo please my friend spare us the daily crap, everyday u talk about and against "westernization" about African leaving their culture, but I have never heard a word from u about the arabization we are actually witnessing in Africa angry angry.this has nothing to do with how Christians behave, they are pissed and tired to show the other cheek. Besides don't tell me u weren't happy when ur brothers up north adopted the sharia. Is sharia African? What's African in that useless Sharia .in fact what's African in Islam?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 3:17am On Sep 24, 2013
onila:

Only brainwashed uneducated people believe such nonsense. God created every man and woman equally
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 24, 2013
alexis:

We are seeing how "perfect" it is. Killing unarmed civilians and non-Muslims is "perfect" in your book abi?
I'm not a Moslem,God forbid bad things
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 3:18am On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ooo please my friend spare us the daily crap, everyday u talk about and against "westernization" about African leaving their culture, but I have never heard a word from u about the arabization we are actually witnessing in Africa angry angry.this has nothing to do with how Christians behave, they are pissed and tired to show the other cheek. Besides don't tell me u weren't happy when ur brothers up north adopted the sharia. Is sharia African? What's African in that useless Sharia .in fact what's African in Islam?

Then learn to read because I've mentioned it in 7 facts about the north
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 24, 2013
onila:

u need to go back to school and at least listen in class . Israeli despise u christians .they are happy they killed Jesus, they call Mary a harlot . For them u are gentiles .period. Christian don't have to b proud of Israeli because they can fight their own battles. I'm always surprised how Christian cheer up with Israeli if only they knew that shows to ridicule Christian./Christianity are aired on Israel national TVs

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

Then learn to read because I've mentioned it in 7 facts about the north
post the link I will gladly do that.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 3:25am On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: post the link I will gladly do that.

Go to the culture section and search for it
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 3:26am On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: u need to go back to school and at least listen in class . Israeli despise u christians .they are happy they killed Jesus, they call Mary a harlot . For them u are gentiles .period. Christian don't have to b proud of Israeli because they can fight their own battles. I'm always surprised how Christian cheer up with Israeli if only they knew that shows to ridicule Christian./Christianity are aired on Israel national TVs

Isreal vs palestine/iran/other arab countries dey are beefing with

who side do you think I will be on wink

Isreal, the only nation no terrorists f0cks with
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 24, 2013
The Israeli army/gov vowed to protect and defend Israeli interets and people whenever they are . They went there because the mall was owned by an Israeli, they don't care about Kenyan, talk less about Christians . grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 3:27am On Sep 24, 2013
onila: A man identified only as Stephen, centre, whose father was killed in the Westgate mall attack, weeps outside a Nairobi morgue on Monday. While the gun battle continued at the mall, Kenya mourned as the identities of those killed were released

shocked the lady on the right is my friend!! a known singer wow.God bless her. condolences.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.