Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (152528 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sarah a: Hmm ,what do they gain by wasting there fellow human lives?God deliver us from evil.
Seventy-two virgins in heaven. Extinguishing an infidel's life is no big deal. And no, god wont help us cos he supports this
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
So there are foreign spies in Kenya
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by imperiouxx(m): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: So there are foreign spies in Kenya

They are everywhere, name the country.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
naijadeyhia: Unconfirmed reports also suggest that an off-duty SAS member saved dozens of lives. The man, who is said to be from Britain’s Special Forces but cannot be identified for security reasons, had been drinking a coffee at the Westgate mall in Nairobi when militants stormed it on Saturday.
He reportedly went back and forth between the building and the outside world around 12 times, helping people escape from the complex.
This picture shows him helping two women out, a gun tucked into his waistband.
Looks like he was more interested in saving his fellow Brits. Just thinking aloud
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
naijadeyhia: passport used by Lewthwaite to travel into South Africa. It is believed she used a forged passport with the name Natalie Faye Webb:

Yah obviously forged, since when does South Africa speak French?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hbuyosh:
Seventy-two virgins in heaven. Extinguishing an infidel's life is no big deal. And no, god wont help us cos he supports this

You are a born fool, God does not support the killing of innocent people
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

You are a born fool, God does not support the killing of innocent people
That is the terrorists point of view, not mine. I don't hold such dangerous, idiotic beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
naijadeyhia: Unconfirmed reports also suggest that an off-duty SAS member saved dozens of lives. The man, who is said to be from Britain’s Special Forces but cannot be identified for security reasons, had been drinking a coffee at the Westgate mall in Nairobi when militants stormed it on Saturday.
He reportedly went back and forth between the building and the outside world around 12 times, helping people escape from the complex.
This picture shows him helping two women out, a gun tucked into his waistband.

Ah! They have started! These white marrafackers will take every opportunity to hype themselves. Don't be suprised a hollywood movie on Westgate where the Kenyan soldiers are leading from behind with WWII guns.
Anyone who has watched HOTEL RWANDA will know that there was a white canadian officer who was made the Hero, what people don't know is that that man was the force commander in Rwanda who only had a Ghanaian battalion to enforce his command on his mandate after the Belgian troops had exited the theater of operation. I never saw a Ghanaian soldier in that movie.
Kenya Beware!

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
imperiouxx:

They are everywhere, name the country.
hum .I wonder if African nations have spies in western countries
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by imperiouxx(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: hum .I wonder if African nations have spies in western countries

lolzzz.... grin That's so funny! Yea we do, but not for official missions. Just personal pocket enrichment missions.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
imperiouxx:

lolzzz.... grin That's so funny! Yea we do, but not for official missions. Just personal pocket enrichment missions.
ah ah .maybe we don't have enough money or the technology to Carry official missions .

On a serious what are the gun laws in Kenya? That dude was carrying a gun in a mall , how did he enter the mall sef ?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: hum .I wonder if African nations have spies in western countries

Most likely not, African leaders don't think like this.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
imperiouxx:

grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
GH KWAME:

Ah! They have started! These white marrafackers will take every opportunity to hype themselves. Don't be suprised a hollywood movie on Westgate where the Kenyan soldiers are leading from behind with WWII guns.
Anyone who has watched HOTEL RWANDA will know that there was a white canadian officer who was made the Hero, what people don't know is that that man was the force commander in Rwanda who only had a Ghanaian battalion to enforce his command on his mandate after the Belgian troops had exited the theater of operation. I never saw a Ghanaian soldier in that movie.
Kenya Beware!

For Once I agree with you Kwame, although not with your language. But regardless, you are right. In every movie when it is about Africa, white people are always trying to portray themselves as the heroes when they do not really do anything. Look at "Blood Diamond" in Sierra Leone with Brad Pitt. Even the movie "Sahara" that takes place in Nigeria and Mali.

Soon they will make a movie of the French "liberating" Mali from Al-Qaeda when in reality it was not the French but the army of Chad.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

For Once I agree with you Kwame, although not with your language. But regardless, you are right. In every movie when it is about Africa, white people are always trying to portray themselves as the heroes when they do not really do anything. Look at "Blood Diamond" in Sierra Leone with Brad Pitt. Even the movie "Sahara" that takes place in Nigeria and Mali.

Soon they will make a movie of the French "liberating" Mali from Al-Qaeda when in reality it was not the French but the army of Chad.

lol @ Brad Pitt, you mean Leonardo dicaprio? I know it's not important but I just felt the need to correct it anyways lol
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bimpss:

lol @ Brad Pitt, you mean Leonardo dicaprio? I know it's not important but I just felt the need to correct it anyways lol.

LOL I'm not too good with actors
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

For Once I agree with you Kwame, although not with your language. But regardless, you are right. In every movie when it is about Africa, white people are always trying to portray themselves as the heroes when they do not really do anything. Look at "Blood Diamond" in Sierra Leone with Brad Pitt Leonardo DiCaprio. Even the movie "Sahara" that takes place in Nigeria and Mali.

Sorry for my unedited invectives. Unfortunately
they have layed the foundation for a lead role and relegated Kenyans to the background, I watched in disgust when CNN anchors were interested in stressing the point that there were Israeli special forces engaging the terrorists though the correspondent on the ground refuted that notion.

I would have thought that hollywood would have made a movie about Hurricane Katrina in New 0rleans and how the myth about American perfect system was broken.

Seriously, that is why minority groups in the states like the African Americans and Latinos have their own media platforms and are not relying on mainstream media.

Unfortunately the African Americans also make funny remarks denigrating african culture(who will blame them after beign brainwashed through a policy of assimilation).
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by UyiIredia(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
Can anyone confirm whether those terrorists have been caught.

@ Kenyans in the house: How are you guys holding up ?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE::
hum .I wonder if African nations have spies in western countries

Fulaman198::

Most likely not, African leaders don't
think like this.

Hahà! Diplomats by their nature of their work are honourable spies. Unfortunately because of limited resources, our leaders have to balance investments in feeding their citizens vrs spying. It would have been easier if Africa was united.

»» Yes African governments have spies:

Sharon Scranage is a former CIA
employee who was convicted and
imprisoned for spying for Ghana.

Scranage, who worked in Ghana in the role of Operations Support Assistant, passed classified information to her boyfriend, Michael Soussoudis.
Soussoudis, a Ghanaian citizen with
permanent residence in the United
States, was a Ghanaian intelligence
officer who had been assigned to seduce Scranage and solicit US intelligence from her. Soussoudis obtained from Scranage the identities of eight Ghanaian citizens who were spying for the CIA, as well as plans for a coup against the Ghanaian government by dissidents. Soussoudis then passed the information to intelligence chief Kojo Tsikata. The Ghanaians exposed as CIA spies by the intelligence were subsequently arrested. Tsikata is alleged to have shared the information with several countries in the Soviet bloc.

[url=en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharon_Scranage]Read how CIA agents were busted in Ghana[/url]

A bird has been detained by police in Egypt on suspicion of spying.
The bird was put behind bars after a
man fishing in the Nile in Qena, some
280 miles south-east of Cairo, spotted an electronic device attached to its
feathers.

http://www.ghanafilla.net/bird-arrested-for-spying/
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
'You’re a very bad man' how 4yr old confronted Kenyan mall gunman who gave him chocolate & begged for forgiveness

[img]http://3.bp..com/-hdTH6jAfuYQ/UkF1M4ATOJI/AAAAAAACDkU/PgSHAYR3X6A/s400/article-2430044-1823CD1D00000578-503_634x583.jpg[/img]

A four-year-old British boy caught up in the Kenya mall massacre showed astonishing bravery by confronting a marauding gunman who ended up begging for his forgiveness, UK Daily Mail reports.
Elliot Prior, from Windsor, Berkshire, told one of the terrorists that he was a 'very bad man' as he protected his mother, Amber, who had been shot in the leg, and six-year-old sister Amelie. Incredibly, the attacker took pity on the family and bizarrely handed the children Mars bars before telling them: 'Please forgive me, we are not monsters.'
His story emerged as sporadic gunfire continued to ring out from inside the mall early today as Kenyan security forces battled Al Qaeda-linked terrorists into a fourth day.
Despite Kenyan police assurances that they had taken control of the building, a security expert with contacts inside the mall said at least 10 hostages were still being held by a band of attackers, possibly as many as 13.
(Picture above) 4 year old Elliot and his sister Amelie hold Mars bars next to a dead body outside the Westgate mall after being given the chocolate by a gunman who spared their lives. Continue..

[img]http://1.bp..com/-gb4bh1KxxhY/UkF1N99iYaI/AAAAAAACDkc/vODME0uysyQ/s1600/article-2430044-1822C0C100000578-248_634x904.jpg[/img]

Kenya's foreign minister Amina Mohamed said 'two or three' Americans and one British woman were among those who attacked the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi.
His mother, Amber, told of her family’s terrifying escape from Al Shabaab terrorists who butchered 62 people in the Nairobi shopping centre.
The film producer had been queuing to buy milk in Nairobi's Westgate Shopping Centre when the militants struck.
She hid under a cold meat counter in the Nakumatt supermarket for an hour-and-a-half with her children beneath her before terrorists finally found them and shot her in the thigh.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-OMjgFpmUpxk/UkF1POw3NUI/AAAAAAACDkk/ucolWntao5o/s1600/article-2430201-183515F300000578-353_634x451.jpg[/img]

Elliot's uncle, Alex Coutts, told The Sun: 'They had a lucky escape. The terrorists said if any of the kids were alive in the supermarket they could leave. 'Amber made the decision to stand up and say "yes".'
'Then Elliot started arguing with them and called them bad men. He was very brave.'

After discovering the advertising producer was of French origin, the men began to plead with her and claimed that the Muslim faith ‘was not a bad one’.‘He told me I had to change my religion to Islam and said “do you forgive us? Do you forgive us?’, the mother told The Independent.
‘Naturally, I was going to say whatever they wanted and they let us go’.

Bizarrely, the terrorists handed the children Mars bars before they fled with two other children, including a 12-year-old boy who had at first refused to leave his dead mother.

The fate of 20 others who had taken refuge under the meat counter is unknown.
The family’s escape is particularly astonishing in light of the indiscriminate slaughter of men, women and children throughout the mall after Al Shabaab launched their assault on Saturday.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Funny kenyans foreign minister is Somali, u know inside shes happy about this. grin

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Brave boy,his words pricked the seared conscience of a monster.
What more can I say?
Sad tale!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:
Funny kenyans foreign minister is Somali, u know inside shes happy about this. grin

undecided I dont think so

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by UyiIredia(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
onila: Brave boy,his words pricked the seared conscience of a monster.
What more can I say?
Sad tale!

Every monster has a heart if you look well enough.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
GH KWAME:

Sorry for my unedited invectives. Unfortunately
they have layed the foundation for a lead role and relegated Kenyans to the background, I watched in disgust when CNN anchors were interested in stressing the point that there were Israeli special forces engaging the terrorists though the correspondent on the ground refuted that notion.

I would have thought that hollywood would have made a movie about Hurricane Katrina in New 0rleans and how the myth about American perfect system was broken.

Seriously, that is why minority groups in the states like the African Americans and Latinos have their own media platforms and are not relying on mainstream media.

Unfortunately the African Americans also make funny remarks denigrating african culture(who will blame them after beign brainwashed through a policy of assimilation).

Well the sad thing is that there are brainwashed Africans and African Americans that believe everything Westernised false media tells them about each other. I agree with you in regards to hurricane Katrina.

I just hope that Africans and African Americans can unite someday like Ali Farka Touré once wanted. We have internal problems in Africa that need to be addressed as well. If we used our God-given brains, there should be no conflict in this world. Every true Muslim is against Al-Qaeda, I can not think of any true Muslim that supports them. We Africans need to make a strong stand against the injustices in this world. The continent as a whole has really suffered.

There are so many things I would like to say, but I can't completely express myself in one forum post.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: are u Christian? If yes what did u witness about Jesus?
the works christians can still do in his name
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Every monster has a heart if you look well enough.

the somali guys were in a catch 22. how do you bring attention to the innocient somalis in somalia being killed by kenyans who sent their soldiers there without hurtin anyone?

terrorism unfortunately brings results as appossed to peace sometimes
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

the somali guys were in a catch 22. how do you bring attention to the innocient somalis in somalia being killed by kenyans who sent their soldiers there without hurtin anyone?

terrorism unfortunately brings results as appossed to peace sometimes

You do realise acts like this put true Muslims at risk for being attacked by extremists of other religions.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
Peace? ?? Really you talk about this act of evil bringing peace!!! I can't believe this fuhker is really trying to justify the egregious act committed by this psychopaths. Shame on you! I wish I can see you right now so I can spit on you for saying that.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by achimotan(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

You wish.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bimpss: Peace? ?? Really you talk about this act of evil bringing peace!!! I can't believe this fuhker is really trying to justify the egregious act committed by this psychopaths. Shame on you! I wish I can see you right now so I can spit on you for saying that.

Don't mind him, he is number one troll of the year. No one with a heart would ever condone such a horrible crime.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sweetcheecks(f): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hbuyosh: The terrorists have been killed, they are matyrs now. They are soaring to heaven to meet Allah who will provide them with 72 virgins, (so the desire for great sex is the motivating factor here). But i am not sure about the female terrorists' reward, 72 male virgins? One lady multiple partners. Is that even islamic? This is not a religion, it is a CULT!

Wow! The trick is not to die a virgin when you are a moslem girl, whats the use? You avoid one pencil here, you get there and 72
kokomasters who blew themselves just to come ravage your well saved vg. Life is cruel but in this case afterlife is ravagengly worse. Think about!

Onila girl? Oh by the way you not muslim. cheesy grin wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.